Gaming Historian

How can someone so bland and bereft of charisma become so big?
He's like the Ben Shapiro of e-shows.
Boring delivery, barebones wikipedia knowledge, basic bitch subject matter, what gives

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 8K)

he good

Do something better.

Attached: af_clean2.gif (260x220, 23K)

I guess for the same reason people watch PBS

>basic bitch
I can already tell how much of a faggot you are.
Besides some people don't want some spazzy faggot acting it up for the kiddies, go back to watching children's channels you underage faggot.

That's the thing he's acting down for the kiddies

He's the This Old House of video game YouTubers by design. He lets the information he presents be its own entertainment value instead of trying to entertain on top of it.

MatPat from Game Theory?

His information isn't any good though lol. That's my point.
If I spent 10 minutes reading an article online I'd probably learn five times more than one of his videos.

MADDOX LOST

Gaming Historian is great. If you couldn't tell the entire thing is modeled after PBS shows

His Tetris video was pretty comfy background noise when i was grinding in FF14.

>How can someone so bland and bereft of charisma become so big?
The youtube algorithm. Laird's Lair is much better and doesn't just read wikipedia.

Go do that then and go away.

There's no such thing, kids need a constant stimulation of the senses or they lose interest, that's where jump cuts, sudden loud noises, always trying to come up with quips, quick flashing imagery, etc comes in.
Basically 90% of reddit humor.
Something that sticks just to the subject matter with no flashy shit is child repellent.

>defending some basic bitch e-celeb
Fuck the rumors about this board are true. You all must be zoomers I'm going back to /vr/ fuck this place

he doesn't have a retarded persona and that alone puts him above 60% of all Youtubers.

He also researches his subjects very well, and has a high production standard.

I guess his April Fool's videos are lame but other than that his channel is kino

>basic bitch
Stop that shit, jesus christ.
It's embarrassing seeing someone that isn't a trashy teenage girl using this term and even then it's retarded.

t.Basic bitch

haha ohnononono it's someone who gets upset over words!!

I'm just teaching a little faggot to not be a little faggot.
It does him no favors.

Hey now we got a bad-ass over here. I salute you a man on a mission. *fistpumps*
Gotta teach dese lil biches how teh internet werks
ye. heh.

Attached: heh.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Fuck ecelebs but the idea that you have to have some over the top personality to discuss video games is zoomer cancer and you OP are a giant faggot.

It has nothing to do with the internet, you can always tell which guys had no father around in their lives, they tend to adopt female trends and mannerisms and seem to be unable to tell the difference because they only had women setting the norm.
If you little faggots had your father around he would have corrected you when you act like dumb little shits.
Acting like a flaming faggot usually doesn't help you in life.

His delivery was only one of the complaints.
The fact you're zeroing in on that so badly implies that's the thing you focus on in reviews.

I actually bullied this guy in school ama

The fact that you thought it was something worth complaining about, that alone shows how cancerous you are.

Faggot this is a board for children's video games why are you making this into some masculinity bullshit. Thread itself is about some faggot who covers Mario and Sonic.
Go out for a run and stop drinking soda.

Holy freaking BASED

That's just it. He presents common information in a polished manner that makes normalfags feel smart without having to go through the hassle of reading. It's about validation. Same with LGR, Ahoy, and all those other fags.

>no you
Based

i bet you watch tv huh? *tips fedora* i am going to go read a book you child

>says he's going to read a book
>instead just leaves to go shitpost in a Pewdiepie thread for an hour

if he's really the Ben Shapiro then he should be great. I love Ben Shapiro.

The reason I’m addressing only that issue is because it’s the stupidest point you’ve made. I don’t care to discuss the others. You’re still a zoomer faggot.

>imagine being so small minded you can not multi task
i bet you read fiction *tips again* good night to you young one

i bet y'all thing AVGN is zoomer entertainment too, fucking make me sick

>How can someone so bland and bereft of charisma become so big?
that's not scott the twink?

atleast GH makes original content with out copy paste jontron "humor, instead of reading wikipedia articles for 10 minutes

Attached: RphnrzKd_400x400.jpg (399x399, 19K)

His newer videos have a lot of info on subject not everyone's talking about. He's not charismatic but he's not spouting memes like an autist 24/7 which would be worse.

Wow I never knew Yea Forums had such a passion for Wikipedia Historian

>It's another schizo mad over the success of some faggot youtuber
Seek help or drink bleach already.

huh huh nice one user you sure showed us. you must be like super smart, id even say 80 iq

He's too effeminate for me to watch. Not just in his mannerisms but in his opinions. Like the way he opened his Steve Jobs video with hyperbolic praise for what an "innovator" jobs supposedly was. There were too many empty phrases. Same reason I can't stand Ahoy. Onions in love with the sound of their own voice but saying nothing.

Based.

Go and this time stay go,boomer piece of shit.

i have no idea who this is
if it's you we have rules against self-promotion

hes good background noise. I dont understand how you could be so mad about something so non offensive.

Holy shit dude,get therapy

honestly a shotgun in his mouth would be cheaper and better if he is american

Faggot

>Holy shit dude,get therapy

Attached: soy4.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Ben Shapiro
>Charismatic
Wew lad

>You all must be zoomers
>using the phrase "basic bitch"

You know what bereft means, right?

Fuck you he actually puts effort into his videos and research.

i am guessing your dad beat you with a bat a lot huh?

>He's too effeminate for me to watch
he's not? do you find him attractive? do you want to bang him? is there something you want to say user?

You need to read slower faggot

Reading the first five google results isn't research.

I found it comfy at first but his lack of Testosterone (which results in an annoying low energy vibe) has turned me off. Too much of a manchild.

Still better than Scott the Woz, those have to be the only videos from cinemassacre I didn't watch.

it is when all those results are accurate and give the whole story. Do you not know how research works? MATPAT is that you

You can stop samefagging any time now

It's like Orson Welles said about Woody Allen:
>Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
>He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

I'm about to launch my own YouTube series next week. Wish me luck anons!

>Onions in love with the sound of their own voice but saying nothing.
Well put.

How do you know that if you never look beyond the first five results?

Whats your channel called?

Faggot

i am guessing you have never seen his content. poor dumb zoomy
good luck user
what if all 600 results i look at are inaccurate :^)

Same, good luck user.

His Tetris documentary was great

too bad nobody here save a select few actually watched it.

Go ahead and try to make this identical thread on /vr/. I could use a good laugh

You won't because you use Yea Forums for shitposting like the baby bitch you are.

oh yeah your dad hit you good. look as you reply to this and seethe with anger at how a boring historian is more well liked than you

i'm pretty sure this is projecting hard on welles' part

thinking of negative video game youtuber traits and applying them to someone you don't like doesn't mean it's true.
Get over his rising popularity and stop sucking Jontron's dick.

>:^)

Attached: goku_faggot.jpg (592x443, 38K)

lmao no need to get so angry user

Attached: literally me2.jpg (199x372, 28K)

lmao what a sad life loser

>boring delivery, barebones wikipedia knowledge, basic bitch subject matter, what gives
how I feel about yongyea, I dont even get the memes when hes posted here, he's so boring its not even worth talking about.

jewish marketing firms

yes this is Yea Forums why do you ask?

I thought this Tetris video was pretty good. It takes a shit ton of work to make a documentary from finding interviews, putting together a script, editing, he even had cartoon visuals in there for events

same. he may not be the best but he is solid background noise. Sometimes i even look at the screen to pay attention

>It takes a lot of work to use google, premiere pro, and add in stock animations.

hey whats your epic youtube series?

>make same thread on /vr/
>it turns into console wars and pol
>random user showing his new pvm
no thanks, /vr/ is the same as Yea Forums but with old men acting like underage kids instead of real underage kids. The board went to shit when they made fuckin Mike Mattei a mod.

>>make same thread on /vr/
>it gets deleted by the jannies

fixed that for you.

i don't go to /vr/ but is the Mike thing real or is it just a meme.
fucking doubt. plenty of shit stays on /vr/ at times.

It takes more work than twitch shit, let's plays, or """reviews""" where they just summarize the plot and give barebone information about the game that anyone could give

Attached: johnny-post-4[1].png (1278x718, 878K)

no confirmation but people stopped talking about avgn there because a mod deletes all the negative comments and closes the thread when gets accused of being Mike/a Mike Fanboy.

oh lmao. thanks for answering bro

Jannies respond to reports on /vr/ very quick. I get all those 8bitdo shill threads deleted within a half hour of reporting it. They stay up on Yea Forums indefinitely.

God I hate Johnny's reviews he's so fucking bland. Here's the plot I'll say macguffin a lot.

What's Yea Forums's obsession with shitting on random e-celebs? It's a different one every week.

Another curious thing. Whenever there's a good thread about obscure retro games, a month later there's a Mike video playing the same game and repeating half of the comments on the thread like it's his own opinion. It's obvious he lurks there.

I think the only dickrider here is you faggot.

yeah that isn't suprising. wonder if his woman gets angry when she catches him on 4chins

>it doesn't suck
>therefore, it is good

this is one of those channels I subscribe to but only really use as white noise while browsing Yea Forums or doing chores. And I mean, it's good for that I guess. His only really interesting video was the Tetris one.

thats a fair critique. most people here agree. we just hate the people aping out like this retard

Therapy, what for? I'm just lamenting the fact that so many of you had no father around to set a good example of what it is to be a man.
Many of you have missed out on something valuable, it's not your fault but it's obvious in so many of you by the way you act.
Despite what you've been told, being effeminate does not work out very well for guys, particularly when it comes to women.

user i guarantee you never had a father figure. he would have taught you to not be such a flaming faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
MADDOX LOST
EAT SHIT, ASSHOLE

>He's like the Ben Shapiro of e-shows.
WTF? I love love Gaming Historian now

PBS can be educational

>that slight stubble on the chin

The manchild aesthetic is ruined.

That time he tried to eulogise another youtuber in one of videos is still immensely funny to me

Attached: kkijnjnbu.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I like GH, it's relaxing and presented in a very professional and clean way. I feel like it's great as an entry point for people interested in video game/tech history, without the deep understanding that a lot of longtime enthusiasts have. I could imagine most of his videos being broadcast on TV back when TV was more relevant, and informing/entertaining people with a passing interest. He's also appeared in less formal podcasts and he does have a personality that doesn't shine through in many of his videos, but I'm sure that's by design.

Good luck to both of you! Don't let any hate you get stop you from doing what you want to do.