Best fighting series. Nobody even knows the names of Tekken characters

Best fighting series. Nobody even knows the names of Tekken characters

Attached: scorpion sub zero.jpg (1330x970, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=G8VaI3v91WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yI6dtc8kZKc&list=PLGkH6rh9ofBrwFKkbVBMNDODTcgVEj5xt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay, retard

kinda true I don't play mk myself but I know who Sonya, Sub Zero, Jonny Cage, Scorpion, Raiden, Lu Kang and Shang Tsung are. Not to mention that theme song is a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

MK is dogshit

>Best fighting series.
>worse than 2nd tier japanese fighting seriies like Power Instinct or Fighter's History

MK is awful, it's all style with no substance. That could be ok if done right but even the game style has been axed repeatedly since MK9, now the game is a total heap
Just watch a youtube video of the shitty storymode and a compilation of the xrays/supers/fatalities and save yourself $59.99 plus tax.

nice salt

mk11 is such a shit game. I hate it and it killed my love for this franchise.

YOOOOO

Attached: yoshimitsu-tekkentag1-hd-gif.gif (446x388, 1.79M)

Kenny is my favorite character

fpbp

Here is my favorite fighter,slim jim lyle.

Attached: 99746789.png (463x633, 303K)

Heihachi
Jin
Yoshimitsu
not Bruce lee
not Jackie Chan
Chad robot
capoeira asshole

And my second one,hector the defector

Attached: 39737475938.png (500x633, 325K)

did you fools fall for this bad bait

this, fuck MK and fuck NRS.
I'm glad that Tekken is taking over the FG scene

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

kys NRSnigger

Mortal Kombat went downhill once it started doing the same thing all the other modern games do i.e. ultra-realistic graphics with little to no room for imagination.

yap mk has never done realistic before

Attached: afa3762f2882f50d6d9fac5127e7714db86084b9a5b98ed9e57c4ab42c50d907_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 48K)

That's realistic in a retro way though. But if you look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=G8VaI3v91WQ
It's way too cinematic, there's no music, and you can tell the effort went into the presentation rather than the aesthetics.
I've recently been on a crusade for the days when video games felt like different dimensions, and not just soulless vessels for kids to mindlessly partake in.

you cant be this retarded

Care to explain where I'm wrong? "Durr you're retarded" isn't an argument. It's not even an ad hom. It's just a cop-out.

hay retard he turned off the music in the video to not get demonetized you retard the game has music and bitching mortal kombat looks realistic is fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=yI6dtc8kZKc&list=PLGkH6rh9ofBrwFKkbVBMNDODTcgVEj5xt

Okay, you're a faggot, then.

what kind of retard gets mad mk looks realistic

Attached: mortalkombat3-08.png (400x254, 66K)

What can I say? I haven't played the new Mortal Kombat games, so I didn't know that. But judging from what I've seen, they don't look terribly different from most 2010s games. Thing is, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it if it wasn't the majority of AAA games these days. Maybe I'm just nostalgiaing to high heaven, but I definitely notice a different feel to gaming today over the ones I grew up with.

>I haven't played the new Mortal Kombat games
then dont pretend like you know anything about them idiot

Attached: 5763428843_c0285eb227_o.png (250x272, 72K)

People may know and recognize Tarantula and Mr. Freeze but that doesn't make them great characters.

MK threads are always so shitty because of that one ESL motherfucker

yes you

Me too user.

MK11's story should NOT be watched. It is beyond atrociously bad.

you need to say "me" not "you" you dumb bitchnigga

Mortal Kombat turned to shit with MK4 and every game thereafter.

you didn't need to use bait to start an MK thread, retard

>You're not allowed to judge something unless you've both played it AND beaten it! Watching gameplay footage isn't good enough, you need to have ACTUALLY PLAYED IT YOURSELF to have an opinion.
Right. Have you played Superman 64? No? Then you can't say it sucks, can you smartass?

oooooooh

Not just graphics, but ultra realistic characters too. Can't have Havik who breaks his bones for fun, or Sheeva with the 4 arms and big tits, we gotta fit in 8 more special forces characters who like guns.

are you pretending to be retarded or is this the real thing

>Nobody even knows the names of Tekken characters

I know most of them, the problem is I can't find myself giving half a damn about any of them. They have that generic Japanese CGI you see in a lot of games and don't have much or any personality to speak of, at least not enough to care about. They stand completely emotionless in battle if you leave them and they look totally robotic. In SFV, say about it what you win, but most characters have idle animations, they'll stretch, taunt, whatever. They feel like characters rather than mannequins. All the recycled juggle and fall and walk animations in Tekken don't help make them feel more alive either.

there is a character like this now tell me again why we can't have Havik

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11_20190912192204.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Because Havik is 3D era and Boon hates that part of his career and wants everyone to forget about it.

what an awful fanart.

we have characters like this in the game now tell me again why we cant have havoc

Attached: Mortal Kombat XL_20190912192649.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Everyone loves Kenshi, he's the one 3D exception.

Every hates BRC so Boon put him in to troll us. That's what he does.

still in the game and he was the main bad guy in the comics no tell me again why cant we have him

Attached: 69ed2e101aa4be978e8fa9989034622e.jpg (500x748, 72K)

Because

Attached: booneyes.jpg (640x350, 30K)

But that's realistic in a retro way user! It's totally different and you don't get it!

Up until the shit fest that was 11 dropping the ball I legit preferred MK as they typically had a big focus on single player. I'm pretty mediocre at fighters, but will have fun playing against bots. Between stuff like battle towers, separate story modes, and mini games MK bar none provided the most content for me. Plus the stupid style over substance it has always done called to me. Ya know, until 11 fucked everything up.

Attached: fdsgafdadfs.jpg (432x629, 48K)