BRUCE WAS RIGHT

HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY WARNED US

To catch everyone up:
>Bruce from Funhaus leaves Rooster Teeth
>hints at a ton of shit and infighting happening within RT
>anons do some digging
>discover that RT has been using interns and indefinite "contingent" workers for about 80% of their staff; effectively slave labor
>glass door shows nothing but horror stories
>pic related happens suddenly; did not tell anyone before the announcement

Rooster Teeth needs to be destroyed. End the curse.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-12-19-19-48~2.png (1440x1074, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool blog, didn't ask

who, who and who?

Another shitty twitter screencap thread that I don't care about that is barely related to video games.

GET WOKE

Who the fuck are these people and how is this related to video games?

>being new

You ain't cool for being ignorant.

hope they kill pat and woolie before they crumble

Who gives a fuck
More retarded Twitter screencap bullshit
Unironically neck yourself

Eat shit

All I know RT for is RvB I don't know these people.

Fuck, so Funhaus is dead right? All of Rooster Teeth West is dead besides FH.

>SP7 dead
>CowChop dead by December
>FH loses its boss and Big Three

Attached: 1498926999064.jpg (456x628, 61K)

How is this related to video games? I never cared for Rooster Teeth in the beginning, why should I care now?

Bruce leaving kinda killed Funhaus for me. Alanah is a dud, and more Jon/Lawerence don't really make up for Brucie.

>faking relevancy
no one cares, now fuck off, go advertise somewhere else.

>bruce was right
>bruce went intro streaming
pick one, dude would be better off in a dying company

Pat and Woolie killed themselves after that fuck awful Bloodborne play through.

>WOAH! FOUND THIS SECRET ITEM AGAIN! WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

HOLY SHIT ITS LITERALLY THIS GENERATIONS PAUL REVERE HOLY SHIT GUYS

He averages 500 viewers per stream. He's going to do fine. He was also smart and made sure he got Bro team to stream with him for collabs and shit.

this

>MFW RWBY Dies with Rooster teeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

GET OUT OF MY FGC/ARCSYS THREADS YOU TRASH.

500 is already shit for someone being pity-watched just after quitting, he'll be lucky if he's going to be above 100 in 3 months

It always amazes me how youtubers like pewdiepie who have millions of views on their video still complain about ad revenue and you get youtube channels like FH who employ a bunch of people but only hover around 400k views.

What a dumb fucking post. lol

pretty sure FH floats on from paid subscriptions on RT site

who?
why is this video games?

who was fired though? can't be anyone worthwhile

Everyone survives off of sponsorships and sales.

Actual ad revenue is shit.

>sean ampill
what a get

Just stop dude, accept the fact e celeb trash is video games just like paid dlc and your life will be easier.

>anime pedophile manages to destroy both english dub scene and rooster teeth
I'm actually starting to like vic a small bit

What about the guy who does the weekend shows? I like Brian

Funhaus is super woke though

>another case of 'ripped content with some dubs turns out to be run by talentless hacks'
wild i would never guess a bunch of asset rips with low-quality voiceovers would turn out to be run by asspies.
absolute fucken shocker opie, please describe your thought process as you dawned on this realization as humankind has not yet witnessed the functions of a sentient fucking cinderblock

>Mega64 outlasts yet another group/company

Attached: 1560397072756.jpg (975x554, 75K)

Alright children, settle down, old papa user is gonna tell you a story.

Now a long time ago, way before your fancy VR helmets and microtransaction games, there existed a world of simple consoles and full game releases. Among those ancient games there was one called "Halo".

"Halo" was very popular among the people, so a couple of guys thought it would be funny to make type of series now known as "Machinma" out of it. To watch it, you had to download it for Quicktime; you kid's can think of it as a kind of offline Netflix.

They named this series "Red vs Blue", and it was fucking terrible, but all the emos who would later grow up to be normies ate that shit up, and the company that made it, now known as Rooster Teeth, grew and grew and grew...

They made some more series, and vlogs covering all forms of gaming topics but now it wasn't enough...They wanted more.

Rooster Teeth, using their new fortune spread and sought out other content creators for their cause; usually, people with actual talent, that they would win over with false promises of "exposure" and "project funding". Once they had them contractually obligated and essentially owned the entire rights of the show, they would then suck the very essence, the soul out of them.

By doing this now for years they have lasted throughout each gaming generation; a parasite that feeds off the lifeforce of others, and the endless hunger that grows more desperate with each studio they end up devouring.

So remember children, to be good, or ol' Rooster Teeth will come and gobble you up!

Attached: ySOsv2T.jpg (1230x933, 262K)

That's because they've got integrity and vision rather than just greed. I wish they were bigger, though, I can't imagine they rake in much cash for how many people they employ + other costs.

Brian is apparently safe; his partner is not though as they haven't said anything when asked.

>Meanwhile, in San Diego

Attached: 1445976226147.png (561x471, 207K)

COOL THREAD, MIND IF I CUM ON IT?!?

Attached: 7D4D2E34-7BD1-48C9-BF6D-B86A396F34BD.png (553x546, 16K)

What are the chances of GiantBomb being next on the chopping block?

Attached: 1425059865777.jpg (1000x669, 78K)

nigger cuck sneed

oh cool, thank for writing an overly long thing I didnt read to tell me its not videogames

You are very welcome

>eric-bullying-shawn kino will return

Ray ditched at the right fucking time.

>Rooster Teeth

Aaaaannnd not fucking video games. I know this thread will just devolve into RT shitting and people cringing at RWBY.

Based. Anyways post bad vidya memes. I’ll start.

Attached: 2797DBB4-C222-45A1-8D15-FDD8007536C0.jpg (474x474, 48K)

You obviously care enough to go in a thread you didn't care about and reply in said thread that you supposedly don't care about

You cared enough to go in the thread and reply

No they aren't.
If Funhaus were supreme, SJW tier woke they would never do shit like the Japanese accent James does.
They have said numerous things that could be construed as racist and sexist.

Not surprised, but who cares? Rooster Teeth died a decade ago. They were only good for the first few years of RvB and that's it. Also, fuck em, they basically killed Cow Chop.

OG Inside Gaming > over any FH stuff.

>Not surprised, but who cares?
You do apparently

Ricardo thread it is

Attached: 1558477390339.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

They double as a game studio. Just came out with a new game.
Not a good one, but technically this is Yea Forums relevant.

>Also, fuck em, they basically killed Cow Chop.
Nah, that was Brett.

You couldve just said theyre the people who made RvB

No one cares about machinima really ever. Believe it or not, we didnt look at that shit so we wouldnt know who these jews are

I couldn't give any less of a fuck.
Gonna roll a 5 tho.

Post-Ryan Giant Bomb is immortal, it'll survive forever as long as it keeps being awful.

You give enough a fuck to post here

machinima was the genre for scripted shows recorded ingame.

Ohhhh damn, some white trash "nerd culture" grift operation is having internal conflict? Please tell me more and keep making threads about it!

Doesnt mean he cares, just that he has enough time to reply to random shit

Literally everyone popular from RT whom I've seen start their stream careers have had nothing but success

I mean go look at James and Aleks from CowChop

Fuck outta here, Rocco. I ain't fundng your shitty tar Wars / Disney world adventures. Mega6 already makes over $25,000 a month through Patreon alone, not even factoring in ad revenue, book / dvd sales, or their clothing merchandise / sponsorships.

GET WOKE

who cares
saged and reported and saged again you double nigger

remember when they were just the red vs blue dudes

Some Jap company is going to buy it up

Then maybe it'll be good.

It’s also irrelevant to nothing about this thread. Oh boy, RvB was a series with halo characters, why don’t you put that in a memo entitled “shit I already know.”

I read your whole dumb post and I still don’t know who the fuck Bruce is or what is going on.

Some f*gs who made some shitty videos in Halo 3 (some ancient game nobody has ever heard of)

Jap 3dcg is almost unanimously trash. Hoseki no Kuni is the only exception I can think of.

are SJWs eating their own, again?

Well, they don't have to keep i CG, there's already a manga and now a comic. If they made it 2d and got some competent writers it could be good.

Hopefully ArcSys

why are you so fucking retarded

Attached: 1565834170889.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>discover that RT has been using interns and indefinite "contingent" workers for about 80% of their staff; effectively slave labor
This is happening in industries fucking everywhere now. It's the result of globalism. Obviously a ton of the temporary hires are foreigners too. Nobody is getting a permanent job anywhere anymore.
Did you know a bank won't even give you a car loan unless you have a permanent position somewhere? You could be making minimum fucking wage at Costco selling tires but if you've passed probation the bank doesn't care if you have enough money to eat so long as you make your payments.
Who is leasing cars? Who is taking out mortgages?

And caring about the guys who made Red vs Blue a million years ago makes you cool?

"Caring" =/= knowing they exist

I honestly don't care about the majority of the shit I know about

If you look at the YouTube metrics for Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter, you could tell that this was inevitable.
Achievement Hunter alone has 19 staff members. Fucking why?
They also just announced price increases to their subscription service and the amount of exclusive content they produce just doesn't justify the price.
I can pay Netflix $10~ a month to watch premium content from people like David Fincher and you expect people to pay the same for Rooster Teeth? lol

GO BROKE

BASED

Sorry California cute boys, but in the end only one can stand. And they've been on DSP's hitlist since the VGX.

Attached: 1426461869264.gif (162x227, 566K)

>YouTube metrics
RT supposedly survived on paid subscriptions.

so inside halo

who fucking cares holy shit

play some video games for once

>Fucking why?
Streamlined editing and production process. They can basically shit out videos faster and have them edited and ready to upload in dozens. Videos uploaded today could have been recorded as far back as June. Shit, the podcast pilots they're putting up are from May.

Real talk:
In light of stuff like this, channel awesome, and other "organizations" of the sort, it really makes me wonder
These people, young people, discover the internet, the closest man has gotten to a wild west-esque platform, where they can produce and distribute content easily and for practically free, with literally the whole WORLD at the click of a button, with the added benefit of instant feedback and interaction with consumers

Literally an ocean of posibilities and unheard degree of freedom and flexibility for the modern man
And yet, they choose to sign their life away and enslave themselves to these collectives and meme corporations, which are often easily surpassed by independant creators, just to suffer and be exploited, and then go down with the ship

Why do these retarded faggots do this?

Do they even do tutorial for achievements anymore?

PEWD TROLLED ADL
ROSTER TEETH GONE BROKE

WINNING!

SO MUCH WINNING!

Last one I can recall was Doom 2016

No, but it does make you a cuck

>name is called Achievement Hunters
>doesn't even hunt achievements
What the fuck do they even do?

I stopped watching a few years ago when they talked about some YouTuber who slept with a 16 year old girl. Understandably, they condemned the behavior, but they made a big stink about the possibility of finding a 16 year old attractive. They faked disgust and I knew they were full of shit. Nobody can object to prime pussy.

They made a video out of drinking water earlier

No, and they actually recently canned a Minecraft series about getting every in-game achievement because at minimum 4 of their "playing video games" staff straight up can't wrap their brains around the game.

Good, all these sjw companies need to be purged.

I unironically believe in VIDEO GAME PLAYERS RISE UP now.

VIDEO GAME PLAYERS RISE UP now.

You mess with VIDEO GAME PLAYERS, VIDEO GAME PLAYERS!

Mega64 is zombie mode, no one has care about them in over 10 years

>t. Burnie

Blame Alanah. I blame Alanah.

Would you suck your dad's dick for a billion dollars?

I'd suck it for free

Attached: ECxtbzNUEAAYCed.jpg (996x1200, 136K)

>schnoz
>thot
>white

>Why do these retarded faggots do this?
They get too big. They realize that there is a CHANCE that they can spend the rest of their lives doing this.

But they can't.
No one can.
No internet funnyman company has lasted more than a decade to date.

But that hope is enough for them to at least try. Most of the internet literally whos either came from soul-crushing wageslave jobs or had zero education or experience before putting on a funny voice in front of a mic.
See: Pat. Picture him having to go back to a grocery store.
Or, an unsuccessful version: Liam. He's had to go back to college because his e-celeb career has basically fallen through with maybe a hundred frequent viewers per twitch stream, not even enough to pay rent even if he did it regularly for a month.

No one sees that outcome for themselves and instead see an outcome where they can quit their job and live as internet funnymen. They do this because, for a short while, it works out for them.

Remember when RoosterTeeth was about two guys standing in a gulch?

Also I will counter this by naming two examples where it has worked
Mega64
DSP

That's it. Unless you're Mega64 or DSP then it's time to give up aspirations of doing this the rest of your life.

I actually just got into giant bomb podcast a few months ago. I think it's pretty decent. I know everyone says it was way better back when, but I still find it pretty enjoyable to hear Jeff, Jason and Brad tell stories about fucked up early 2000s game journo stuff. I like Jan and Ben as well, but I'm guessing that's a sin in the eyes of the old community.

Pat is such an insufferable faggot

>that little peek of underboob
Fuck what anyone thinks I absolutely would

same

Attached: ECxtbzNUYAE4KoI.jpg (818x1200, 148K)

The only good video with Alanah I can think of is the one with her, Rahul, Jon and Jacob. That was probably one of the best Funhaus videos this year.

Mega 64 had to resort to Patreon and even then they're always bummed out at how low their view count is. I bet Derrick leaves anyday now.

You guys said the same shit about Ray and he's doing fine.

Yeah. He needs a dynamic. He worked best with Matt because on was foil for the other.
But his self awareness is enough to propel him over the other attempts who lack any self awareness at all. Watching an oaf play a video game while convincing himself that he's a genius is frustrating. Watching an oaf play a video game, flailing around with 'haha imma dumbass' is comedy. Which is why he seems to be the most popular streamer out of all of them.

>they're always bummed out at how low their view count is
People have been saying this literally since they started.

Are there any /kino/ groups left out there? Or new groups that give that sort of feel?
>RT has been shit for a very long time
>Giant Bomb has lost most of it's soul
>RLM gets less and less entertaining.

Never got into Funhaus or Mega64. I'm just looking for a group of guys who bullshit and talk about stuff.

>Derrick leaves anyday now
Derrick has always been fucking moody, he was even that way back to when they were on uStream and their set was the campsite. He’s been memed to be “leaving any second” just like DSP has been memed to be destined to be a failure despite outliving 95% of let’s players.

That user was right unless you’re mega64 or DSP, give up.

ray is charismatic, bruce isn't

RT died the day they sold out to Fullscreen.

no because to was 6 from episode 2 and went to like 12 before season 2 when I started watching.

I hate Alanah, but I appreciate that she was a force in bringing back IG. Unbearable in videos, though. Like a less funny zommer Adam.

You might not know anything

can Yea Forums play video games instead of watching boomers play or talk about video games and relaying shit about them?

Like a podcast or gameplay stuff? Twitch has a lot of old guard people with their own shows that are alright but that's hit or miss

did you even watch a minute of his streams? dude is not streamer material

god i wish whole damn show needs a rewrite

I can't play video games when I'm ear-deep in an arcade board, so I have gameplay videos or twitch streams on.