What are some video games where the protagonist becomes the villain?

What are some video games where the protagonist becomes the villain?

Attached: 1568328275573.png (720x580, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190909165946/https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

desperately trying to not look at the image while reporting for spoilers. hopefully the mods do their job for once

>Joker
>villain

ff tactics

Live A Live

GAMERS

that scene was in the trailer you nigger

He is a villain

Attached: 1386866186101.png (318x470, 60K)

>literally "We live in a society."

wew

You know that protagonists and villains, or antagonists and heroes, aren't mutually exclusive right?

You can still root for the bad guy, y'know.

you don't want to discuss this, but soul reaver, maybe Karnov in Fighters History

I'm muslim. We can't

>trying to go against an evil society that has wronged him
>causes other people who feel exactly like Joker do exactly the same
Doesn't sound evil or villainous to me.

I believed in Yea Forums and I am only let down. Shit joker, absolutely shit. There's nothing redeemable, because of such heavy handed writing.

roll for UMA

web.archive.org/web/20190909165946/https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

KINO

You're a muzzie. You are the bad guy but no one will root for you.

Stop acting like a fucking emo 16yr child you pussy.. he's a villain and has been for longer than you've been alive... jesus christ the cringe

No way he'd actually say that about himself.
"""Character development""" isn't character development if you just do this.

>hating the most Kino Joker to date
He's a badass ready to rise up against society. What more could you want?

sounds like the set up to a joke honestly

>this offtopic Yea Forums thread on Yea Forums convinces me to check out Yea Forums
>there's a thread about fucking doom on Yea Forums right now

wat

Mass Effect: Andromeda

The writing isnt very good but the acting and music really elevates the scene imo.

Those Jokers suck. Even Ledger's joker was "I'M SO RANDUM". Modern Joker is kino and is everything I want to be in a Joker.

If you aren't funposting on Yea Forums or Yea Forums then you're doing it wrong.