What went wrong

what went wrong

Attached: pax then and now.png (1265x950, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iy8SIWTyJNs
2019.phpce.eu/en/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/9/18172826/bds-law-israel-boycott-states-explained
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-not-just-weinstein-the-year-metoo-rocked-and-shocked-the-jewish-world-1.6480994
youtube.com/watch?v=OOeG6CeDDHI
youtube.com/watch?v=MnzRsfMqOqI
west.paxsite.com/schedule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultivation_theory#Perceptions_of_violence
freshfruitportal.com/news/2019/04/26/chinese-market-apple-shortage-leads-to-highest-prices-in-a-decade/
tradestops.com/blog/theres-a-multi-year-global-meat-shortage-unfolding-heres-where-to-invest/
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2000/color-crime-booklet-jared-taylor-popular-radical-right
randomcriticalanalysis.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing

Attached: 1547278129720.png (670x340, 34K)

same thing that goes wrong with every gathering as it grows
money turns it into an excuse to shill products at people

Don't SJWs hate the two creators of Penny Arcade?
Are they not in charge of their own convention?

Attached: video games communities and why they suck these days.png (1920x1080, 982K)

sjws can overlook a lot of things if there's enough money involved.

You know what went wrong it started with the Frankfurt School and snowballed into modern day leftist dogmatism infiltrating the mainstream

Attached: 1565902610840.gif (500x375, 972K)

They are indeed not in charge of PAX, to answer your question.

Centralization and popularity (or an increase in population) ruins EVERYTHING.

Things are good until too many people get involved then a critical point is reached where everything gets worse and worse.

Attached: 1522788210944.gif (328x504, 421K)

Here you go.

Attached: degredation of a fanbase hobby.jpg (4040x626, 451K)

Way too generalized and not really true. Kind of screams 'incel'

is hillary going to call donald an incel in the debates or something

Attached: feminism incel virgin fallacy.jpg (900x900, 263K)

dilate

original pax
>guys playing video games
nupax
>SJWs attending lectures presented by "privilege experts"
what happened to the VIDEO GAMES?

all fat

Attached: gf.jpg (110x157, 7K)

>what happened to the VIDEO GAMES?
no idea but Yea Forums is the last place I'd ask

Normies and NPCs destroyed vidya

>allegations

Probably seems like they fed leftists that rote social programming again

Your post is way to gay and screams "faggotry"

Dollars to donuts that's a close friend of hers who offered to pay for all her expenses if she'd go with him.

Soibois and SJWs. They don't have soul

rope yourself

Normies destroyed the internet, then it was a downward spiral to all niche hobbies that rose with the internet but died as soon as the iphone was released

trannies, white knights, sjws, faggots and women

i mean, we certainly had white knights, faggots and women at the start

but then came the sjws and trannies

This is true but you can be more specific

It was the hyper agency of limp wristed leftist academic types who made it their mission to co-opt and "redefine" the internet and gaming communities. These "people" operate on a brainwashed impulse to sanitize everything they seem as being too toxic, too straight, too Male and, by their definition "too white".

Regular ass normies didn't even care about vidya until these starbucks intellectual pied pipers lead them blindly to our doors by the millions

Attached: 1568234639241.png (400x581, 113K)

pax is basically mental illness: the convention

no one debuts anything of note at pax, it's shit.

the fact that the penny arcade company considers themselves so progressive while their forum administrator patrick groome is a sexual assaulter is hilarious to me

cant wait for him to get metoo'd

Imagine if there was a smallpox infection at pax.

They'd call it it the pax pox.

Attached: 1567895375860.png (320x224, 7K)

What game are they playing on the left? Is that Tribes?

literally the penny arcade comic made that joke

My hobby is being ruined by furfags and trannies

That's always how it is with these companies

Kek literally sjw convention. I wonder why non sjw white male geeks/devs suddenly all vanished.

Or are they unironically a minority group in the video game industry now?

It's usually the case. The wolf in sheeps clothing- Jungian thing.

Predators typically masquerade as being harmless "good guy" defender types. In reality they're just trying really hard to make their prey let their guard down.

An actual decent person would more likely advise others to be cautious. All people are capable of harm and anyone who says otherwise is probably up to no good.

Attached: 1564113502531.jpg (738x960, 65K)

>made up insult

incels came up with the word to describe themselves, it became an insult by association

I see. Looks like I better kill myself then.

Attached: 1558323402176.png (720x692, 343K)

Was animal testing even a thing in the 30s?

Video Games are dead. Thankfully, there's enough good games in existence that I could never buy another one ever again and still have something to play forever.

But pax still has the rows of computers/LAN
Hell it takes up an entire fifth of the convention center center floor

Women and minorities.

yeah, but not for long

>asphalt culture
gonna look that up later
also
lol

The implication is that moststraight males are incels because they want to get laid but can't.

It's a clever little GAY word that implies all the leftists and homosexuals have something us toxic straight males can't attain. Also they can hide behind their queer gender fluid shit and pretend they're volcels when in reality, NOBODY wants to fuck them regardless of whether or not they were looking for it.

The shelf life of a tranny and/or gay man literally ends at their teens. There's nothing feminine or passing about an adult man, no matter how many hormones you take.

Attached: large.png (403x403, 281K)

>penny arcade
>ever anything but a collection of mental illness and autism

>and that she allows to stay close so other guys don't hit on her at a nerd convention

FTFY

>Implying they don't fuck like rabbits with other people within their circlejerks

When they're young they're hyper promiscuous with others young and old. When they're older they try to "convert" kids.

Attached: 1559569364653m.jpg (1024x793, 75K)

> She's his oneitis
> She knows this and leads him on for free stuff
> She'll meet some chad IT guy that was contracted to help out with the setup of the LAN area
> She'll end up fucking him in his hotel room
> She'll come back to her two bed hotel room at 2 in the morning
> she'll try and be quiet so she doesn't wake up her beta orbiter
> he'll pretend to be asleep because he knows exactly what was going on and he was waiting up for her
> He'll silently start to cry as she settles into her bed in the dark

I went to PAX and there were more video games than I could cover in a single day. A fair amount of ugly trannies, crossdressers and SJWs too but why would you bother going to any of those panels? It was an excellent, fun time and I wanna go again next year for sure.

>tfw i used to love Acquisitions Incorporated
>tfw now it's just lesbians and faggots and diversity bullshit in outer space with strong independent womynz

Here's the thing most people don't actually take into consideration. Getting laid is genuinely not that hard, IF you lower your standards.
It's simply as easy as making a listing on craistlist or any other site saying "I want to have sex, don't care what you look like" and you'll get at least a few offers in an hour.

The whole idea of shaming people for not having sex is fucking ridiculous, especially considering the left loses their fucking minds if you call someone a slut or a whore because they spread their legs for anyone

>meanwhile in Japanese conventions

Attached: 1568274055892.jpg (1536x2048, 529K)

Anyone got that picture with the same concept as this but with "fags and reddit" in it?

Attached: 1568273765577.jpg (2048x1536, 474K)

It was THE thing in the scientific community at the time, yes.

This cycle looped like twice/thrice already.

It's slowly spreading to everything, even anime conventions
>Went to AX this year
>Had nothing to do one of the last days, and see a panel called "How to people at a con"
>Foolishly think it's a panel about how to meet people and make friends
>The panel is led by two landwhales and one batshit crazy turbo slut
>They're LITERALLY professional strippers and tell everyone their website saying "we officially can't do this, but here it is hehe"
>Entire panel is a lecture on consent taking pictures and talking to people
>Turbo slut is wearing a cat cosplay, and says that touching her tail is the same as groping her because she "identifies as a cat, and touching her tail is the same as touching her sexual spots"
I really hope AX read the scathing review I left and never brings them back. I specially made sure to say that the panel was not 18+ but they were talking about their stripping careers

You toon pictures of two different rooms and you're butthurt about gamers that aren't straight white men existing

Neat, I thought it came later like in the 50s at least

It's still a thing. You just need to get a whole lot of permits now and you can't just get your animals anywhere.

Subcultures always get destroyed, every non-nerd subculture was overrun by the late 90s/early 00s. Honestly it was a minor miracle the internet and nerd culture lasted as long as it did and that's probably because of the whole 'nerds are icky' stigma.

Incel shit, there have always been cool girls who also played videogames. My older sister is 10/10, was the most popular girl in school and she got me into vidya by letting me play the SNES with her back in the early/mid 90s, she never made any noise about playing videogames and no cool kids admitted they played them back then. I remember hanging with nerdy, loser girls who liked FF and Kingdom Hearts in high school, they got me into JRPGs and were some of the coolest people I've known, they never got any social currency for playing games but they were always there to talk to about games.

Videogames got more popular and that means you see more of the worst across the board, but you can't blame girls for that - just people in general.

Attached: 965474677_7etTF-L.jpg (800x401, 114K)

cute feet

>video games start becoming considered art
>artsy freaks invade
quite simple really

>imagine calling SJW crybabies for saying nigger and then proceed to make up a fallacy and cry about it's okay to be a virgin just because someone called you an incel
The absolute STATE

Pic related worked multiple times for Yea Forums

Attached: degradation of fanbases.png (2404x1780, 2.85M)

I went to pax this year and it has the same problems it has but one more. This year many of the big games like ff7 were giving out tickets to play their games instead of lines. So if you weren't the first 100 people in get fucked.

Also the fact that they sell tickets a few months before they even release a schedule for panels and events so you have to either gamble and hope the day or two you buy has something you want to see or buy a four day pass

based af

That sounds like its geared more toward journos than people actually interested in playing the game. How fucking disappointing.

Why are there people below 13 allowed at the sex panels?

Pax west this year sucked.
The indie booths were better than the AAA stuff. But the board games this year was top tier

Isnt this the same as those friends that are always making sex jokes? Yeah dude, pussy, tits and ass are great, but give It a fucking rest.

I know Im not being opressed for wanting to stick my dick into pussy, but god damn these people don't take a rest talking about their fucking sexuality. But then they got mad because the Ogay thing...

I've been to PAX West for the last four years.
First off there's still PC gaming stuff, they had desktops for you to play with almost all of them being occupied as well as BYOC.
There was also an entire hotel for tabletop stuff with gorillions of people in it.
PAX hasn't so much changed as much as it's just expanded, there were panels for all kinds of stupid shit, and judging by how many people went this year and how that room isn't filled, I'd wager nobody really gave a shit about that panel.
Also, they don't force you to go to any of that shit, you could just go to another hotel, check out some console games and play on that until you found something else that's interesting.
This year I mostly did VR stuff and had a great time, will be going again next year.

Do the penny arcade guys still do the webcomic?

soul / soulless

>Leave us
Kek

UTC? Google and wikipedia didn't help.

>Taimanin Asagi non-hentai (supposedly, I don't follow the series beyond boorus) gacha action game
For what reason? Also, I miss booth babes.

Agreed.

You think the old timers weren't mutants? There's a reason nobody like nerds, especially nerds.

Pretty much

Are virgins really this much buttthurt to the extent of creating mental gymnastics of this kind?

Attached: trannies.jpg (600x742, 103K)

Videogames have never, and will never be art.
Art is something done because the artist wants to do something, without taking into account external input.
Videogames the opposite of what, people will demand you to have certain features and to develop games in a certain way.
Videogames are not art, they are a service.

I
ll say it oce and I'll say it again, it's WoWs fault that this happened. It let in casuals, fagots plus women that want everything easy and entitled to them. I tried to save you Yea Forums but you have forsaken me.

Attached: WoWisforfaggots.png (522x516, 335K)

I was at the very first PAX. The main stage was a shit show.

PAX East is still fun with my bros every year, but the convention has definitely not been the same recently. It's gotten to big for its own good

Whenever I see stuff like this I get sadder, I don’t know if it’s towards the state of the industry or society as a whole.

Why do fags and trannies infiltrate vidya events/conventions/websites/etc to talk about how much of a faggot they are? Resetera, AGDQ, PAX, etc are all seemingly overrun with these hideous freaks. Why don't they just fuck off to their own queer websites/conventions?

Attached: 1567107323179.jpg (480x390, 30K)

Nah, blame the Social Gospel.

>people playing games
vs
>people talking about sociology and political science in games

I'm interested in FF14, sell me on it. How grindy is it? What's endgame look like? What's the community like?

Anime pedos are still the worst out of all of them.

>Why do fags and trannies infiltrate vidya events/conventions/websites/etc to talk about how much of a faggot they are?
Best way to make it look like being a fag is perfectly normal as it is "clearly part of mainstream culture"

>people will demand you to have certain features and to develop games in a certain way

What if you're an independent developer and the only input on the game is whatever you want to put into it yourself. No demands from anyone else.

>then
>now

>not even the same room

nice bait

That's the point it all went to shit.

What are streets made of?

Both photos are overwhelmingly white, and show the stark, rapid decline of white Anglos in the last couple of decades.

Attached: Whitepeople.jpg (500x430, 31K)

First the feminist websites were taken over, they used that to launch themselves into everything progressive.

The problem here is what will happen if it doesn't sell.
Videogames take a lot of work and money to be made.
If you make it on your own, it will take years of your life.
If you want to make it faster, you need to hire people, or you need to do crowdfunding, and no person is willing to support a game that won't listen to feedback.

You need the game to sell.
It's not like a movie where you just need a camera, a drawing where you only need paint and a canvas, or music where you only need an instrument.
Videogames are too costly to be art.

Now that I think about it, that really was the beginning, wasn't it?

No, it shows that millennials are scum, every single one of them.

It's repulsive how the person on the right speaks, there is nothing genuine about it, not to mention the meme-y way of writing and use of emojis.

Wtf is PAX some sort of gay pride convention?

every year it's become less and less about actual videogames

You've got a lot of hate in your heart. Why do you choose to be a bigot?

E3 became a press only event. Thus everyone went with PAX.

>Art is something done because the artist wants to do something, without taking into account external input.
Literally all great renaissance art was commissioned. You are an utter fucking imbecile pseud, probably a teenager that's been overpraised. Lurk for five more years before speaking again.

this isn't a new phenomenon

LOL

>Literally all great renaissance art was commissioned
That doesn't mean you need money to make it.
For videogames you do, you have no other choice.
Either you spend years of your life working on your own, or you spend money on it.
Either way, you'll want something in return.
Unless you are rich and you make it for the sake of it, of course.

Everyone on the left either didn't have kids or they were shit parents because they spent all their free time playing video games instead.

E3 is as open as pax

>Why don't they just fuck off to their own queer websites/conventions?
They don't want their own space. They want to spread out and take over every other space because they feel like they're owed something. That's their philosophy.

honest question: who even visits these events? You have 2 options: stay home and play some vidya or go and be told how you are a bad person because you do not want to fuck some tranny. You choose to go and listen for hours how you are a bad white man....

And the ones on the right are what happens when weirdos don't get mocked and bullied in high school.

>Them Thighs

Kek please tell me blerd means black nerd

Attached: 1544436729645.gif (500x281, 561K)

Most of them would tell you that they were mocked and bullied in high school though.

Leftists co-opted incel as an insult because they were sick of getting called cucks

Attached: 1567766036600.jpg (666x1000, 174K)

Their definition of bullying is that someone mocked them once, they called the teacher and then that guy got kicked out of high school.
You need proper bullying to mold weirdos into normal people.
Pandering to them is how the typical millennial came to be.

Attached: 1552645638339.png (523x372, 217K)

Bolshevism

It was a term turned insult which is just a blanket for someone you don't like.

This pic will never stop being true no matter how much white knights like keep saying

I'll let our boy Trevor explain it
youtu.be/iy8SIWTyJNs

Attached: moore.png (1351x676, 1.4M)

>Kind of screams 'incel'
nowadays this kind of screams 'lefty', so we both know that we would ignore each others' opinions.

>You need proper bullying to mold weirdos into normal people.
Weirdos are never "molded into normal people." In the past they either just killed themselves or they turned into literal pedophiles and serial killers who never left home. There's way more weird kids in schools these days than there used to be and it's because parenting has gone down the drain.

>In the past they either just killed themselves
Even that sounds better than what we got now, with them trying to control everything.

It's fact bub. Saying
>U mad
Doesn't change that

It doesn't sound better, though I don't disagree that these people are shit. Another thing is that health care became much better in the 20th century so there's a lot more physically deficient people alive today.

Where I live? Mostly dirt and rocks.

>video games

videogames are peak consumerism that takes no brain matter to comment on. this is why theres infinite jewtube channels “analysing” videogames. queers and trannies can easily appropriate it for their own agenda.

>It doesn't sound better
A few people killing themselves it's certainly better than having all of society crumble away because we let autistic weirdos rule it.

I can agree with this. Furthermore, boys aren't allowed to act like boys anymore. I'm sure you've already heard about the elementary schooler who got suspended for chewing his pop-tart into the shape of a handgun. Compare that to the 1960s, where kids ran around with toy guns playing "Cowboys vs Indians".

Oh it's video game convention. I never understood why people go to those things. Only been to comic con myself, i thought it was overpriced and kinda lame, i just don't see the appeal desu.

Cons are a fucking meme

>videogames are peak consumerism that takes no brain matter to comment on.
It takes a brain to comment on them intelligibly though, which 99% of people who comment on them don't do.

I remember when I was still in college in the mid 2000s.

>Take U.S. history class
>Teacher looks like one of those chicks with 20 cats
>She ends up teaching the class as if it was feminist history
>All the male figures she brings up are evil rich white men and all the female figures are champions of freedom.
>By the end of the semester only 15% of the class was left and everyone thought she was bonkers.
>Get to grade our teacher at the end of the semester and everyone fails her.

I thought this type of shit would stay small and ridiculed...

I lose faith in humanity as every day goes by.

Attached: alcoholic.jpg (907x529, 32K)

It grew precisely because people just sticked to laughing at it instead of taking it as a serious problem.
It can be undone, but it's going to take some more time for everyone to really start getting tired of it.
Even then, a lot of people already are.

>Why don't they just fuck off to their own queer websites/conventions?
Because it's in their philosophy that they can't just accept what they have, whether it be attention or anything relating to how much they love dick and pretending to not have one, they have to shove it down everyones throats because they can't grasp the concept of doing anything just to better themselves and be happy with themselves rather than for attention

different venues? Was this that hard to realise?

>people on the right have children
>having sex with people who have no sexual organs or have the same sexual organs as you, will lead to children.

american society is degenerating at a incredible pace.

america and canada (which is just america with manners to be honest) are the only places you'll find this stuff

2019.phpce.eu/en/

She's just begging to never ever walk again with footwear like that.

Get off the internet and you won't feel so intense about it.

Europe will become like that soon

what went wrong?
this

remember when all these faggots and trannies promised to boycot pax and penny arcade cause of Dickwolves?

Attached: B20C8C0C-2473-441D-A953-49AF49CDC9C1.png (1600x900, 1.33M)

>english lit major
>just want to read shakespear, chaucer, milton and the classics
>forced to take romanticism, feminist lit and african american women's lit
I lost all faith in education

europe will not become like that.
europe will become hyperconservativendue to incredibly fast paced muslim growth.

2050 it will the united states of weimar 2.0 vs the islamic caliphate of europe while china rules the world

What will happen to Russia

They'll have to kissup to someone for economic growth, either china or europe.

I used to go to PAX East. Was pretty lit, then when to shit. Used to have lots of swag, company afterparties with free food and open bars, great community.

No company does open afterparties anymore -- it's gotten too big so only 'influencers' are invited. Shame too, Bethesda did a couple of really good ones years ago... they did an Elder scrolls party for the launch of ESO that was cool as fuck.

The swag really went downhill starting around 4 years ago. Hardly anyone gives out shit like free tshirts anymore, much less collectable swag. Honestly the only reason I kept going until recently was for the Pokemon bar crawl.

This is what reading too much bullshit on the internet does to you

holy shit imagine the dude who made these.

Seems pretty anti-capitalist of you. The right image has way more people, which means way more tickets sold, meaning way more money. Congratulations, this is the end result of maximizing the amount of money earned.

You need to go back

Attached: ex3xwox6cmr11.png (1083x1128, 51K)

The joke is the Nazis tested on humans.

You ever deal with a spoiled kid who's throwing a tantrum because the other kid has a toy. Then when you give them that toy, they don't bother to play with it, because they didn't really want the sand pail, they just wanted the other kid not to have it.

You can tell it wasn’t a woman that made it because they seem to have a sense of awareness.

I swear everyone was forced to read weird experimental feminist writing with fucked up scenarios like niggers fucking cows or lesbian bdsm.

waaaaa girls came to our incel realm

>moments later, by the same demograph:

*SLUUURRRP* holy shit pls show your feet to us Ohhh god I'm gonna coooooooooooooooooooooom

You just posted an NPC wojak retard and you're telling anyone else to go back

Booth babes are tolerable because they're not tainting the hobby by pretending to be participants

Silly user, Jewish swine aren't human.

Attached: 1559160818209.gif (500x455, 466K)

They did, its called ResetEra

unironically women

No, they're just there to manipulate your stupid dick.

I wish Yea Forums had the balls to go and raid/ ion cannon the fucking shithole that is trannyera like we did with scientology back in the 2000's

Did I say otherwise, retard? Not my fault you're a slave to your dick

>beyond tolkien
>queer, non-european worldbuilding
Yeah fucking right, everyone loves tolkien and europe. People who complain about "eurocentrism" are always pants on head retarded. What a fucked event.

Sounds like Yea Forums

How do you get through to these idiots?

Beat them up.
They are autistic, so words don't have any effect on them.

>imagine being the person who made this for (you)s
>imagine people agreeing with this that getting laid will change people

Can someone explain to me what exactly the "heart symbol" is or how far back it goes? Feels like its *the* occult symbol for the fascist, "love" technocratic dystopia we're heading towards (already in?)

Far leftism is the answer to the fermi paradox.

Comiket is still as great as ever

Oddly specific there

Anything you wanna get off your chest?

based

Talking about improving mechanics and coming closer to capturing that subjective fun? Fuck that, we’re talking about whats REALLY important.

not a single poc on either side.

>remember all the big nerd conventions
>gaming conventions, people played games
>comic conventions, people met creators, bought comics and art
>geek shit becomes popular
>shit gets heavily commercialised
>colonised by cosplay
>see an artist who has travelled half way across the world to be at a con surrounded by people wearing cosplay of the characters he made with literally no idea who he is
>he is sat there drawing away for a couple people
>surrounded by people taking selfies of each other
>shit gets so commercialised that cosplayers don't even spend money at conventions anymore
>weird orgy/social scene
>people that do spend money are paying extortionate prices to take photos of their "hauls" with their mouths open like a group shopping trip
>panels used to feel intimate and enjoyable
>here human struggles of people making their art or hobby
>now a circle jerk of blue check marks talking about politics
>more twitter drama is talked about that actual content

sounds a lot like Yea Forums

go back you reddit normal tramp

That's because Japan isn't infected by Jews (yet).
Many of society's ills--ideological, financial, or political--can be traced back to the subversive influence of Jews. Not even joking.

All I see here is white people being white people.

This far left shit is aids for sure but fuck off your racist asshole. Go back to stormfront.

I praise Japan and lament its potential downfall, and you think I'm from Stormfront?

>Japan isn't infected
I feel like when Japan falls, it'll be hard and quick. It isn't a slow infection like ours that has ramped up.

It'll break before it can bend.

What went wrong? You were indoctrinated by the blatant lies and fake infographics of literal brigading nazis into thinking that you, a middle class straight white male gamer, are the most oppressed class in western society

Despite never once in your life listening to the points these people make, you write off everything they say because of what the your side says their points are. The world view implanted in you is specifically built to shut out actual logic and learning. It's built to shut you off socially and intellectually from the outside world, and you need to wake the fuck up.

You hate Anita Sarkeesian, but you've never watched a single one of her videos, unedited, all the way through.

But worst of all, you post on my fucking home board where I just want to talk about FUCKING
VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1566001135261.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

PAX then also looked less dysgenic, too
everyone on the right is some kind of obese mutant

Attached: D_-gPulWkAE5LmG.jpg (664x583, 97K)

How can someone look at and think "it's people discussing the issue on a forum who are the problem"?

>nazis

You mean a dude on a computer calling you a faggot?

Attached: 1566506417109.png (256x256, 76K)

>everyone loves tolkien and europe
lol.

no, I mean people like this

I dunno man PAX down here in Texas is still pretty chill

No one thinks they are oppressed. We just think it is absurd that we are having things marketed to us by people that hate us, demanding we buy their product while making it worse and not like we want.

I have listened to plenty of views and watched Anita's videos.

Your post isn't about videogames either. Bit hypocritical.

I just want a system right, bear with me, where people enjoy what they like. And don't have the things they like ruined and subverted by people with agendas. A system based on supporting what you like. Not a system of biased journalism, paid for reviews and shoddy games. I am sick to death of twitter drama and video games. Things constantly being edited, changed or dumbed down because of this group or that.

If I don't like a game? I don't play it. I don't get it changed to thumb my nose at the people who want to play it.

>dissing Tolkien
I’ll fucking kill those plebs

Attached: A9D13B4D-1AEC-4A85-879C-1269CA2A2AD6.jpg (1024x421, 50K)

>Then
The PC BYO area
>Now
A panel
You know that the PC space still exists at PAX, right?

There latest push is that Tolkein is racist because of Easterlings and Orcs. Orcs are basically black.

of course not, he's never been to PAX or even considered it

Are you for real?

Maybe telling the truth gets you into trouble

Attached: 9700624e2c51b6a9686464d29df3abd9117bd50000fd2dfed5b6de39c789540b.png (619x447, 162K)

The only racists are people who see a connection between a violent, mindless horde of monsters and black people. That’s not Tolkien’s fault, they’re just looking for an excuse to be mad because the author was a straight white Catholic male

Attached: CD29FBCC-CEFD-41E6-9851-AAA464E3786C.jpg (1022x731, 96K)

That's because it's technically illegal so companies can't do shit unless they all consolidate and fight/consume it together. The one thing companies can never do well is work together.

Honest question, have you read this article?
The right has a problem where they only EVER read the headlines (shown to them by more extreme right-wing people), so they think stuff is going on in the media that simply isn't

Do you think the general statement "anti-semitism is bad" is controversial or evidence of some Jewish conspiracy?

japan is a fucking liberal shithole with low birthrates and ultracapitalistic culture lmao fucking nerd

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/9/18172826/bds-law-israel-boycott-states-explained

read a book

Ah, now I see why leftists don't like LOTR. It should have been obvious to me.

>The right has a problem where they only EVER read the headlines
That's a problem all westfags have. Burgers especially.
The world would be better off if you fucks let the jews have their way and then let glorious china or russia clean up. It's clear the world has no room for western ideologies.

penny arcade is as sjw as sjw gets

Wait, is there no BYOC space?

Ever since they backtracked on dickwolves, yes.

Yeah, Israel does shitty things. I 100% disagree with ethnostates on either side. But Israel is not "Jews."
You can criticize Israel all you want. It's just really telling when you go on and on about Israel and none of the other shitholes in the middle east.
Really makes it seem like there's SOMETHING in particular about Israel that you don't like

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-not-just-weinstein-the-year-metoo-rocked-and-shocked-the-jewish-world-1.6480994

why are you so blind?

name me one thing that has gotten better

it's still shilling, isn't it? Just a bunch of individuals shilling, so it's less annoying

Is this pasta?

>Really makes it seem like there's SOMETHING in particular about Israel that you don't like
I don't like apartheid states, nor do I like states that abuse their foreign relations networks in such a way as to hurt their supposed goals, and I especially don't like it when states seek to influence and control the affairs of other sovereign nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOeG6CeDDHI

youtube.com/watch?v=MnzRsfMqOqI

You people are being duped into getting angry like always (you probably voted for Trump)

This is only a fraction of what their schedule offers

west.paxsite.com/schedule

What's your problem with this article? Can you just say what you mean out loud instead of pussyfooting around?
What I'm seeing are Jewish people are owning up to the fact that some fellow Jews did shitty things. They're not covering up and pretending it didn't happen like the Catholics. That seems perfectly reasonable to me.

If it was a pasta, hopefully someone would have removed the typo
>because of what -the- your side says

Pasta benefits from spelling errors as it makes the post appear to be more spontaneous. It is a common tactic used in scams.

It's still a faction too large. These people are not nearly important enough to warrant 7 panels about them and their shitty culture.

>pussyfooting

brings up Catholics

it doesn't matter anymore

Attached: 1537059106779.jpg (600x600, 341K)

Women ruined it.
Look at the picture on the left, no women.
Women make videogames into a spectator sport.

Man, I don't know but I remember when Yea Forums was just funny/edgy racist and not actually racist. I miss it and I hate you for dragging that shit here. Go wherever just go away.

I'm just wondering why you care so much when the Jews do it but not when other people do worse
How about the Boy Scouts? Have you been keeping up with their pedophilia cover up bullshit?

Or do you not give a shit AT ALL unless its ammunition to use against Jews

>You hate Anita Sarkeesian, but you've never watched a single one of her videos, unedited, all the way through.

I did. They're trash and she's just a lazy opportunist.

No but I do remember when Yea Forums didn't give a shit either way. Fuck off and stop replying if you hate it so much.

gays and trannies cant procreate so they satisfy their need of creating offspring by passing their ideology foward to other people. thats all there is to it.

I'm fucking sick of it, day in and day out. In a thread about anything I see some dumbass like you that has to unironically call out jews or explain why america should be a white nation or whatever backwards shit and it's just so tiring.

in 2010 Yea Forums would have laughed you out of any thread where you started saying this nazi shit
"N-NO, I'M NOT A NAZI, STOP SAYING THAT, I-I JUST HATE JEW-"

This is exactly the entire socjus mindset involving video games
They don't want gaming to conform to them, they just want to take it away from people who hold opinions they don't like
that's it
there's no greater agenda here, it's just literal toddler mentality.

We really need a cull of humanity, starting with these retards.

Nobody is being indoctrinated, nor is anybody claiming to be oppressed. We are just tired of the far left trying to censor and change games because they falsely assume them of being bigoted. The people trying to change games constantly lie about the content in games.

1. Nobody likes gays
2. Catholics are Jews+
3. Jews are hyper liberal and own most of the Entertainment industry and Banks

god I really need to move out of Seattle

I would but not enough people give a shit so I'm not going to bother

You know cultivation theory is like, INCREDIBLY supported and accepted by the people who study this shit right? Your media ABSOLUTELY has an effect on you. It's why advertising exists.
Anita never says "we need to change or boycott games that do this," she just brings attention to the ways some games are accidentally harmful to women and minorities.

4.Liberalism is evil. Because liberalism over time accepts anything. Even the evil becomes good in the end for liberals.

It's too late, user. Amazon has already purchased your birth certificate. Report to your nearest fulfillment center by 6 AM sharp.

It became popular. The vast majority of things get worse as they become more popular (after a certain point) because a broader audience causes the thing in question to become watered down to appease to them.

you'd never know what peoples true beliefs were because we'd actually talk about video games instead of politics. That's never coming back, this board, Yea Forums, /sci/, and all the other ones you and I like will get worse and worse. Even /pol/ is so much worse than it was because instead of actually interesting conversations about politics you get a cesspool of low-level discussion. Eventually, some idiot will get this site nuked by making a thread about shooting up a bunch of random people (only hurting their side by the sheer pointlessness of their actions) and that'll be the end of it.

I'm not angry, I just recognize that these people are parasites who infest any and all white male spaces. Imagine it were the 1980s and you had a DnD club with your bros, and all of the sudden it got infested with evangelicals who try and subvert your club while preaching about how satanic DnD is, it's the same shit different era.

>1. Nobody likes gays

Why are you talking about gays when he's talking about pedophilia?

>2. Catholics are Jews+
Catholics compared to Christians (the real spiritual jews), are almost pagans.

>3. Jews are hyper liberal and own most of the Entertainment industry and Banks

Jews are conservative as fuck. They are just liberal in the west. They'll flee back to israel as soon as shit hits the fan and vote far right there.

Jesus, you type like a faggot.

where? what major city in the U.S. do you earnestly think is any better?

the internet expanded the scope of gaming communities from whoever you happened to know and who liked the same games as you to anyone in the world making it easier to find people who not only like the same games as you but share other interests with you as well to include sexual deviancy and general cringe-inducing retardation, who won't police you, call you on your shit, and act normal

this burned beneath the surface for a few years emboldening the mentally ill and making their gathered numbers grow to the point where not only were they not so ashamed of their sexuality that they keep it to themselves, but it becomes a major point of discussion and who they are as they strive to continue amassing only 100 percent compatible people who won't tell them to calm down

this manifested in a lot of communities but the problem in your picture is that gays were one of the most numerous. closeted gay dudes who were afraid to be open about who they are but are more bold about finding an out for their desires resulted in femboys becoming popular, even on Yea Forums

femboys are some of the most pathetic, insecure, and mentally ill types of people, so deprived of masculinity and the interest of women that they forsook the former and compensated for the latter by taking the next step towards femininity "becoming" women themselves, and thus all the femboys and wannabe femboys that infested the vidta community rather quickly turned into trannies, like fire spreading through dry brush

Why does it have to be a major city?

grass isn't greener, m8. people are gonna be dumb no matter where you go.

No. This is exactly the mindset of right-wing retards who froth at the fucking mouth the second minorities start to get representation or any foothold in the industry at all. They act like anyone making a game for someone unlike themselves is the same as a game being stolen from them.
When I distinctly remember YEARS where the right response was always
>well just make the games the way you like them then, libtards ;^)

So I guess according to you violence in media causes real world violence? She's blatantly wrong about a lot of her examples either way.

I didn't know their true beliefs but I did know their stated ones. At least I can say I didn't go down without calling it out at least.

>same thing that goes wrong with every gathering as it grows

Attached: women and hobbies.png (2048x1536, 1.81M)

No. That's not how cultivation theory works. Violence in media can make you think the real world is more violent, though. It's all pretty complicated.

And now that you know that, please, for the love of god, correct your right-wing friends when they make that mistake as well.

>This is only a fraction of what their schedule offers
That fraction is enough to enrage me. Women, faggots, trannies, and all manner of undesirables have nothing to do with saving gaming when it was about to die decades ago. Men, especially white men, saved it. And now that it's "trendy" and shit, these fucking shitstains come and lay claim to it?? Like they deserve it more when they did nothing to keep it alive when it needed it most? HOW DARE THEY! THIS IS OURS, NOT THEIRS.

>clipart frog in a fucking movie poster
Yikes

The anime anonymous panel was kinda fun

panels are real hit n miss anyway

Presumably, if you live in a major city you do so because you have to for things like your career. If you don't have to then don't.

Most people who live in major cities are there because they were born there.

have sex
alternatively:
based, but cringe-pilled

this man must be walking incredibly fast to be the only shadowman in the room

Attached: shadowman.png (468x300, 85K)

Cosplayers are on ig my dude

the guys name is literally fucking baseder

border hopper detected.

>477777777

Feel bad for all the black nerds who get lumped in with fags and trannies.

this sounds like a copypasta

Yeah I setup the LAN at PAX and fucked your girl

>Safe space cosplay
why are people so terrible to each other? real question. I just don't get it.

>its okay because they havent taken everything yet
No

video games were largely a straight white male hobby.
This absolutely cannot be allowed. They were sent to infiltrate and promoted by the forces of cultural brainwashing.

I honestly never see these people irl. They just seem to have an immense presence online.

Beta fags that have never interacted with a human being outside of teachers or parents think that dressing in a costume means sexual harassment is okay.

I'm not right wing, I'm not even a centrist. I'm a pretty liberal child of an immigrant. I'm the one calling out the anti-semitism in this very thread but Anita's videos are fucking garbage to anyone that's actually played the games she's talking about. She stole all her footage. She raised an assload of money to steal other people's gameplay and narrate a script written for her by that other guy. She's a skeevy person and I do not support her. I'm sorry.

Choose a hotter girl next time, user.

Why aren't you married to a woman who has threesomes already?

>what went wrong

Nothing

gentrification by normies

>calling out the anti-semitism
I don't know if it really counts as 'calling out' when most people are comfortable outright saying they dislike the jews.

i do it to get paid $15.50 an hour to sit on my ass and do nothing and get free food
the convention itself is shit

progressives have ruined western game dev

I know where I am but I call it out for what it is when I see it.

>normies

All right, that's fine. I'd say those are all minor exaggerations, but those are decent reasons to not like her or her videos.
I wouldn't say those are strong enough reasons to truly hate Anita as a person, though. The backlash she got was completely out of proportion. (For the record, I don't agree something should "be done," titty games should be allowed to exist and fighting games can have some titty monsters)

It is when they won't dare to say -why- they dislike jews or do anything more than sheepishly link articles

this but unironically

>It is when they won't dare to say -why- they dislike jews or do anything more than sheepishly link articles
Is that true? I also thought that most people were pretty open about the fact that there seems to be a concerted effort from Jews to undermine western culture and exploit their peoples with harmful business/usury practices and a steady stream of propaganda from the Jewish controlled banks, businesses, and media.

>you see that thing you're getting pissed off about?
>you just think you're pissed off about it, it doesn't actually make you mad
>nazis are manipulating you to feel things you don't actually feel
>just don't get angry and it will go away

As a person? I don't know her.
As a critic/public figure? Not at all a fan, terrible first impression and it only got worse with time. Her effect on the industry has been a huge negative for me as well.

Let people buy what they wanna buy and make what they wanna make. The market will figure it out.

ironically this but unironically not this

why would i get married? Then she will take half my LAN money

It was long before your time reddit newfaggot

How far up your ass do billionaires need to put their dicks until you people stop equating with faggotry with "the left" and start voting in your own economic self-interests? In first world countries conservatives still consider education and healthcare basic human rights. How did Americans become so far gone?

It's funny that retards ignore all the posts by the people who have actually been to PAX in recent years and can verify that like an entire floor of one building is dedicated to PC freeplay and the other floors dedicated to console freeplay where you can check out games and there was an entire building for tabletop gaming.

This is ignored by people who just want to be outraged at the SJW panels. You people are pathetic.

Attached: 1563219006642.jpg (420x316, 9K)

t. faggot leftist
Hitler was the last chance to free the goyim from the neverending cycle of shekel enslavement, and he lost.
Nothing will ever change no matter what side of the shekel you vote for because they're both ruled by the same billionaire kikes.

How is it in my economic self-interest to pay for Tyrone and Shaqueefa's welfare? My taxes went down under Trump. Not that you'd know anything about paying taxes, you fucking parasite.

If you don't give them your taxes then they will turn to a life of crime.
You are literally enabling crime if you don't keep black people on welfare.

that's not exactly a great solution, throwing someone else's money at it
also video games

woah woah woah how anyone can hate lord of the rings?

lol like niggers on welfare don't commit crimes anyway.

That's just bullshit violence in media is bad 2.0. People live in the real world. They have life experience of how violent or not, the world is. Video games are not all media, they're obviously fake and not real, unlike for instance media depicting a real and rare violent event. Something that is obviously fake isn't going to trigger you to think this is really happening and it's how the world works.

This argument is a round about way to support your retarded racist sexist argument that videogames hurt women and minorities, but it doesn't prove it or even stand up as evidence.

Damn, he aged pretty well outside of his face.

You sound clinically retarded.

Jews

>Really makes it seem like there's SOMETHING in particular about Israel that you don't like
Like being a rogue nuclear state with possible plans to take the world down with them if they ever lose?
Or how about their absurd political influence on the United States with groups like AIPAC, which isn't forced to abide by the laws that bind other foreign political entities?
Or the billions in aid they receive each year from the United States, which is expressly illegal if the recipient engages in clandestine nuclear programs?

On the subject of Israel, I wonder what the vidya market is like there. Do games ever get Hebrew translations?

You need medical help quickly, rush yourself to a hospital.

nazis hate it because it depicts glorious aryans as a dying race that are too stupid to let go of their traditions to save the world. It also says the fall of man is man's own fault with its willingness to turn to corruption and apathy, among other things such as dwarves and elves being generally better at everything a human can do.
commies hate it because orcs weren't allowed to immigrate, it's a strongly european styled fantasy, and because elves are portrayed as white aryans, yet strangely enough their favorite characters are usually the elves

>s-shit on everything but jews goy
i really wonder who could be behind this

The best way to put it is: dilate, cuckold.

Speaking of cons and the SJW does anyone remember an old blog post from way back in the early 2010s about a girl who invaded some kind of snowflake convention so she could make fun of them? And I think she talked about how like all the bathrooms were gross and disgusting because all the trannies smelled or something.

>My taxes went down under Trump.

And you'll still spend six figures on an ER visit or college so billionaires can afford one more vacation home.

Attached: 1550870261474.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>And you'll still spend six figures on an ER visit or college

Maybe if you're retarded. Being retarded and being poor go hand-in-hand.

>Something that is obviously fake isn't going to trigger you to think this is really happening and it's how the world works.
You're kind of misunderstanding what cultivation theory is saying here. Please, just read some of those paragraphs all the way through.

>"In most of the surveys Gerbner conducted, the results reveal a small but statistically significant relationship between TV consumption and fear about becoming the victim of a crime. The question at the start of the chapter is illustrative: Those with light viewing habits predict their weekly odds of being a victim are 1 out of 100; those with heavy viewing habits fear the risk 1 out of 10. Actual crime statistics indicate that 1 out of 10,000 is more realistic."

>Sara Baker Netzley conducted research in a similar fashion to Gerbner in the way that homosexuals were depicted on television. This study found that there was an extremely high level of sexual activity in comparison to the amount of homosexual characters that appeared on television. This has led those who are heavy television consumers to believe that the gay community is extremely sexual. Much like the idea of a mean and scary world it gives people a parallel idea of an extremely sexualized gay community."

>Art is something done because the artist wants to do something, without taking into account external input.
Yeah the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel isn't art then. How fucking retarded.

People who need to spend money on college are people who shouldn't go to college. If you don't get enough loan-free grants for a free ride, you're not cut out for the upper echelons of the workforce.

Art is any given expression of creativity. You can take a piece of paper and scribble a line on it and that's art. Art is a meaningless fucking term that only speds and faggots give meaning to.

Like I could piss on my carpet and cut the stain out and that's art.

this is mathematically wrong
going to the average college will always increase your earning potential and earning average by much much more than the costs of tuition

GOD I wish anime girls were real..........

Let's see that 10/10 sister

did you reply to the wrong post or did you completely misunderstand my post, I didn't say going to college didn't earn you more money.
What was said that if you're so stupid you need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to attend college, you're an idiot and shouldn't be going to college.

>Go to average college for my degree in underwater basket weaving
>wtf why can't I find a job?
>I bet Trump did this!

This, there's a very simple solution I practice every year at PAX Aus. It's called 'don't go to panels that I know will make me angry'. And that doesn't even mean writing off all panels. One year they had Warren Spector himself talking about Deus Ex, that was pretty neat.

holy shit PAX is cucked beyond repair

it's cherrypicked /pol/fuck

>MUH /pol/1!!!1

Attached: 1509502847806.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

>still haven't shown a cherrypick for the other side of the fence
/pol/ can whine all they want until this happens

Based

I despise leftists.

Attached: 1480074264429.png (954x1157, 105K)

Oh fuck, that's the one I went to.

I remember making fun of these comics for being "loser nerd victimization" stuff but I see it more and more in real life as I grow older

Attached: reaction.jpg (440x348, 25K)

>cool to be right wing
>cool to be leftists
I want americans to fuck off and die already. America should do to its internet what China did to hong kong's internet.

I'm not surprised, probably the best speaker they've had at one. Normally I don't care too much about panels but Deus Ex has defined way too much of my taste in vidya and media over the years to pass that one up. I think it's pretty cool how he's managed to maintain a profile over the years, not many influential creators on defining titles can sustain that level of respect.

This doesn't happen but okay

I think the problem is that people don't seem to go through puberty anymore. It's like they remain at the child stage all their life.
You can see it just by looking at their body/face aspect

Nobody cares what you want, faggot. The internet belongs to America.

most people who sign onto the sjw agenda have some fucked up skeletons in their closet. They try to throw off suspicion by acting holier than thou

It's called 'getting weaker' and it's not the hobby being degraded, it's you. The little faggots leave like the cucks they are, while the actual 'creators' want more people to play the game, at ALL levels of involvement if necessary. Hence why most multiplayer vs games have a casual and hardcore playlist.

yeah and that's why we're seeing so many fucking faggots online, that's nothing to be proud of lardass. Are you proud that china basically owns your entire economy?

Transgenderism is literally body escapism
Vidya is the forefront of escapist media and tells stories of empowerment and self-actualization that such people could never actually experience IRL
They don't simply want to change vidya, they want their vicarious living through games to be normalized as an avenue to defend their lifestyle choices

>china basically owns your entire economy

Imagine believing shit like this.

>oh no people are shiting on sjw
>better start shitting on america to deflect all this criticism
when do you start ranting and raving about /pol/

Has anyone here ever been to PAX before? I was there when the "all hail the ball" event happened. I even got to put a hand on it. I met MC Frontalot that day, got an autograph. It feels like ages ago when I actually liked Penny Arcade though...

Listen you stupid fucking faggot, you're the one who is delusional. You legitimately think basement dwelling NEETs are middle class whites that don't experience real hardship, and that by and large progressivism is built not of con men and the mentally ill, but is just the normal consequence of post-history.

You're right that your average pede and redpilled dork's ideology is built to close them off; it's built to close them off from those who would otherwise indoctrinate them back into the fold, thinking they were wrong to question the ideas that lead them off a fucking cliff. You're complicit in your own destruction, or maybe you're just a nigger. Either fucking way, save your fucking sob stories for someone who gives a shit. Enfranchising the weak and the ignorant is the quickest path to enslavement. Having empathy is one thing, but being driven by empathy is a road to ruin. Those who run this shit show of a world prey upon the meek like you who want nothing more than to bury your head in the sand, believe we're all equal and everything is fine and let's just talk about video games (not even your real goal but that's so far beside the point).

So sit there and bitch and moan about Nazis you ignorant faggot. /pol/s propaganda has always been more effective because it doesn't need to lie. There is no universe where a bunch of mentally ill freaks and minorities who think guns are icky and think with their hearts instead of their brains are ever going to win. This world will never belong to you.

Attached: 1567113051994.png (400x400, 125K)

Holy shit faggot, go shill your shit elsewhere.

Imagine having 90% of your products say "made in china" and thinking you still aren't china's bitch

>he doesn't know

Dilate

Yes user, it was the whites who were the niggers' bitch.

This shit is only present in america and germany, the latter of which has no influence on the internet outside of EU legislation.
All the tranny and incel activist organizations are based in america, clog america's arteries and suddenly the internet would become a better place

>/pol/s propaganda has always been more effective because it doesn't need to lie
most of the /pol/ jpegs i find turn out to be complete bullshit. if you check the sources, it's usually just some dude's blog or something like that

regardless i think all of this discussion is just supposed to distract us from the greater problems, mostly wealth disparity. people can't talk about how shitty the minimum wage is, or what wall street bankers are doing, if they're busy talking about idpol shit

>Went to PAX East 2 years ago
>Plenty of cosplay everywhere
>Went to PAX East this year
>Cosplay was almost non-existant

What the fuck happened? This is why I go to Anime Boston every year since I see cosplay everywhere which is awesome. Not to mention when I go to AB I go with my bros every year and have a good time.

While PAX East I go with a dumbass friend(his fault for getting the passes without asking me first) and ruins it for me because he doesn't want to split up to take care of our own business thus I end up babysitting him. I ain't going to PAX East again and if he asks, I will say NO and if he keeps repeating that he wants to go, well too fucking bad, I'm done going to PAX East.

For me.
AB > PAX East

Attached: No Maam.jpg (1200x1650, 162K)

>post normal right opinion
>hurr durr go back to /pol/ faggot
>/pol/ is invading this board since forever
>you like sexy woman in gayms? fuck off /pol/
>what would you change about this board? ban all /pol/fags
The next week you browse this boards just keep your eyes open. The /pol/ boogeyman is real.

>only in america and germany
so canada,sweden,england and france just don't exist to you

Yeah, what would we do without our supply of incredibly cheap christmas decorations and knockoff kid's toys? Those sweatshop slaves sure have us by the balls lmao

Attached: 1520839892256.jpg (640x432, 36K)

SJWs don't like cosplay because it objectifies women or some shit.

almost like someone is trying to correct the record or something

Attached: 1566638478952.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

animal testing was a thing in the 1700s you uneducated retard. I bet you think electric cars are new too, stupid faggot.

>seething

>canada isn't in america
american education, everybody

Sounds exactly like Japan laughing at America's trade embargo when suddenly they realized oh shit, they received more than just GI Joe action figures from american trade

>doesn't understand that america is a fucking country and the name of a continent
but nice to see you ignore every other country I mentioned

i used to believe shit like representation wasn't really important until i met someone which basically told me these individuals need to be told they can actually deviate for the norm in order to do so
like they are so npc they need permission and encouragement to dare being "different"

Rage

imagine knowing nothing about the global economy and saying something extremely retarded. Ever wonder why there are suddenly billionaire chinks everywhere in the usa, canada, and australia? its because they are desperately trying to invest their money in any place but china because they know their country is going to collapse and all their monopoly money is going to turn to cinders. They will do anything to convert their garbage currency to western assets that they can then have just in case they lose everything in the mainland.

No, revisionist.

We called ourselves robots, for reasons that would be obvious to anyone who has a fucking clue about Yea Forums at all.

Incel was a term drummed up by reddit tourists and the mainstream media and was never something we robots used to describe ourselves.

Furthermore, incelibate doesn't even mean virgin, it means "never married". Most of the people tossing the word around are complete fucking morons.

>the gay community isn't actually extremely sexual
lmao

>american's STILL get bewildered when told canada is in america
It would be funny if it weren't so sad. Of all the americans, burgers are the dumbest. At least argentina used to be white

Let's see some of these debunked jpegs then.
And idpol is inextricably tied to class warfare.

Go ahead and tell me what we get from China that is going to cripple us if we lose it? What do they make that other third world shitholes like India won't jump at the chance to make for us instead?

Fuck em. SJWs are nothing but terrorist scum anyway. They should be jailed for the shit they've done.

Literally cultural marxism in action.

LMAO get fucked magabomber
or did you magically forget about that one? fucking bitch

>wealth disparity
>problem

Get fucked, commie scum.

>claims sjw only comes from america and germany
>oh no user named several countries infested with sjw
>better say canada and america are the same country, even though they have different laws, culture and government
>god I hope everyone forgets about those other countries he mentioned

Attached: 1542941307339.jpg (1200x1168, 164K)

>ch-china doesn't give us anything!
>we could just ask india if china stops giving it to us!
at least you're aware of it, however many layers of denial you're under

i don't have any of them saved on my computer. but it's usually the ones about black people

freshfruitportal.com/news/2019/04/26/chinese-market-apple-shortage-leads-to-highest-prices-in-a-decade/

tradestops.com/blog/theres-a-multi-year-global-meat-shortage-unfolding-heres-where-to-invest/

china is literally running out of food. guess which country is a net exporter of food? Stop reading and watching the mainstream media, if you look at specialized/niche news sources you'll find a rather disturbing trend throughout 2019, there are, or there are about to be, food shortages in many countries internationally and china is predicted to be hit the hardest. The whole trump trade deal bullshit is a normie smoke screen for this because politicans dont want westerners to realize that the real reason leftists want you to give up meat and eat insects isnt because of 'global warming' but because they want to sell western meat to these starving countries who will pay 10x for it.

I think their only our 3rd biggest importer
Hell we get more shit from mexico than china

>several countries infested with sjw
countries with absolutely zero influence. The most sweden has done is produce a neo-nazi eceleb named pewdiepie and become the laughing stock of the world with their no-rape bracelets. Unlike america, those countries have zero influence when it comes to spreading their cancer.

It *is* like those other mediums.

Imagine the cast if LotR had gotten its big movie conversion today.

You failed to answer my question. I never said China gives us nothing, just that the shit they give us isn't important. We don't import oil or food or cars from China. It's just a tons of cheap junk we can get anywhere.

>moving the goal post again
just admit you were wrong nigga

just leave my vidya in peace

do you even know what a nazi is

China is completely depended on the US
their entire economy is based on making shit for america. No other country in the world can replace amercia as a consumer but there are plenty of countries that can replace china as a exporter

Yes. My friend went in 2018 and they had the LoL area where only women-identifying people could enter.

>y-you're wrong!
This is the worst part of americans. Not only are their politics retarded, not only are they religious about their politics, but their main argument is always "you're wrong".
Just admit you can't name a single "sjw infested" country with actual impact on the world other than germany or burgerland

>/pol/s propaganda has always been more effective because it doesn't need to lie.
No, sorry buddy, you're wrong.
You can't say you're the one who "actually values facts and logic" when the majority of studies across the board agree with the left, and the only defense is for the right to say all those studies are part of a Jewish conspiracy or whatever the fuck.

The research pretty overwhelmingly says there are no significant differences between races in the places you care about. The difference in crime rates (which you exaggerate) are all actually completely decided by socioeconomic factors.
It also says first generation immigrants commit LESS crime than the NATIVE POPULATION, but you guys won't admit that either. You're going to keep bitching and moaning about Mexico sending us rapists and cartel members.

/pol/ and nazi propaganda EXCLUSIVELY lies and uses emotional, exaggerating speech because they couldn't convince a single person otherwise. They especially love lying about what liberals and leftists actually believe to paint them as crazy.
Nazi speech can only seem remotely rational when its compared against a complete strawman of what normal people and liberals actually believe

The left tells its viewers all the time to go read the actual fucking studies and research being done. The nazis always have to add "but actually only read the studies and research we pre-screen or write ourselves."

nazis LOVE color of crime (it's cited all the time in your race realist infographics), because it was written to make blacks look bad, but then you read this:
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2000/color-crime-booklet-jared-taylor-popular-radical-right

it's someone who disagrees with me right?

saying america needs china is like saying 17th century britian needs the american colonies. Globalization is just a modern form of colonialization, instead of extracting resources from one country and shipping it to another one for manufacturing, everything is done in one country and then the finished goods are exported. China does sell a lot of cheap shit to the united states, but the overwhelming majority of it was created/designed by american companies in the first place. The chinese make it cheap by cutting corners, and each year they cut more and more because they live in a corrupt dystopian shithole. Chinese production standards have gotten so low that the chinese government generally refuses to hire their own people/companies and instead outsources to others. Sure, wallmart and amazon may be stocked wall to wall with cheap chinese shit but that is all it is: cheap shit. We don't actually need any of it.

Fuck you talking about? Terrorism is what SJWs are doing. They are responsible for destroying society and making things a lot fucked up. Without them, we wouldn't have this shit already.

MMO quests are soulless as hell

You're completely incorrect.

you know, when the cold war was the coldest and america's jingoism ran the hottest, and consequently communism was the most hated, america still had a lot more socialist policies than it does now. sadly all of them have been defunded or torn down, mostly by boomers and corporations. as for your anti-communist rhetoric, that has been hammered into you by corporate lobbyists looking to keep things the way they are. i don't expect you to change your mind as you've also been convinced that admitting to being wrong is akin to admitting weakness.

Non-European Worldbuilding could actually be an industry thing, learning about other cultures and building worlds and scenarios out of them but they just had to fucking squeeze queer in there. I'm gay but fuck I hate these goddamn faggots so much.

let's look at the post that started this chain
interesting you moved the goal post to "countries with influence"
>>y-you're wrong!
pointing out shitty logic is equal to "you're wrong"? Do you even read the posts you're replying to

Attached: 1551309020131.jpg (387x357, 26K)

>sadly
Nope.

>anti-communist rhetoric
>hammered into you by corporate lobbyists
Imagine having this lack of self-awareness.

Did you learn that from you're communications professor?

>hehe, look at all these SJW infested countries!
>lists sweden and literally who african colonies with a population in the triple digits and no electricity or running water
americans, staggering the world since the day they thought fools gold was the real deal

how does that make sense when gender is a social construct and men and women are arbitrary denotations for something that is only relevant in regards sexist stereotypes and aged gender roles

yes but the art is somehow the worst its been since like 2001.

When did the last part ever fucking happen in reality?
Even as bait this is still infuriating
Incel is something redditors used to use and that the media pushed. We had virgin and robot in the past, none of this dumb reddit shit. But of course most people here came from reddit so it's normal that they do not know.

i see you are no longer interested in having a discussion, so i'll just mark this one down as your concession and move on to other stuff.

>lists sweden and literally who african colonies with a population in the triple digits and no electricity or running water
you know people can scroll up and see my post right?
look at all those african countries I named

>trying this hard to avoid saying it
And this is why you americans get nowhere with your politics. You do everything you can to avoid the issue that is your bloating guts and clogging arteries

>amerika stoopid mistake fools gold xD

pyrite has been around since the ancient greek times my dude. What the fuck are they teaching you eu people in school.

>'no no you're wrong because you accurately debunked my other point'
Are you not the retard who posted "she just brings attention to the ways some games are accidentally harmful to women and minorities"?

Arguing that a lot of media will influence you to think the world is a certain way, and then harm people, doesn't necessarily apply to obviously fictional and not real feeling media like a videogame. Therefor a video game isn't harming someone (because it's not real and can't hurt them), and also has virtually no influence to make someone harm others (because it's usually obvious that it's fake and not real, so people don't base their life experience and views on that). I pointed that out to you, but you don't seem to understand the point and instead act like I don't get your obvious but failed argument.

If those with political agendas have fooled you into misunderstanding an obvious point, does that mean you're suffering from the same ailment you're complaining about where people are misled into wrong beliefs? Are you a bad harmful person? Are you hurting the white male majority by being so wrong? No? Well then why would it have to be harmful for someone to have a minor mistaken belief about others or society?

Attached: 1443205462763.jpg (600x900, 149K)

where are all the video games

Saying what? Do you even know what you're typing anymore or are you just typing the first thing that comes to your mind.
Wasn't there a FBI or CIA plan that involved buying out all of Russia's media or something

why aren't you faggots using sage
this isn't video games. Sage your shitty /pol/ posts. If you do, you stand a better chance of getting the last word in, so start doing it you fucking tourists

Videogames might trigger the guests, better to get rid of those things and focus on social justice. This is a video game convention after all.

We were never having a discussion in the first place. It would be like having a discussion with my wall.

Attached: 1534956554873.jpg (288x325, 32K)

It was around the same time as elevatorgate. Things just started to visibly go to shit in 2011.

>convention about video games
>not video games
if you're annoyed by the political posting blame the people that started forcing politics into the game industry

You've still yet to name a country with incredible political exposure on the internet. The last time anyone gave a shit about the UK was during brexit, and frogs don't even speak english
Americans cant help but bring their toxic tranny rants onto the spotlight, yet in the same breath argue that they're not the ones turning the internet into a political shithol

ITT: redditor leftist newfags and the occasional guy who didn't outgrow his SA retardation whining that not liking SJW shit is being a nazi.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Just like everything else associated with nerd shit. About 20 years ago women started getting into it and it's been downhill ever since. People who play "indie" games should be gassed

>You've still yet to name a country with incredible political exposure on the internet.
never made that claim, you just moved the goal post to that.
here is his original post in case any other anons want to see what I have to put up with

Attached: dk.jpg (480x360, 17K)

This is fine but at least spell "degradation" properly Jesus

The debate was a fucking joke btw
Your clown car of candidates doesn't stand a chance.

isnt that what they said about trump

>All the tranny and incel activist organizations are based in america
If you never made that claim you would have never replied in the first place. Did you fail english class, or have american schools just stopped teaching it altogether?

Did these studies distinguish between fictional TV and news/documentaries, or did they lump it all into "TV"? Watching 24 hour news networks will obviously make you think the world is more violent than it is since they're claiming everything they say as fact.

I never made that claim
once again you forget we have the ability to scroll up
Since you can't grasp this simple concept I must once again SCROLL UP
First post of chain about the events planned at the convention
second post in chain is just a pic I did not read
third post in chain is complaining about america
4th post (my first post in this chain)
5th post where this whole thing started

Attached: 1561010802060.jpg (392x481, 35K)

and notice how all of it comes from americans.
Just because there are SJWs in venezuela doesn't mean they're a factory of shit like american activists are. There's something in american burgers that turns you people into the most obnoxious cunts

None of what you posted is true. keep trying though.

White people are oppressed actually.

gays and trannies showing up at vidya game events is just a sick fetish they have.

So you have no comeback expect "Americans are dumb"
I accept your concession

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I was actually at pax east this year. They still had a bunch of rooms filled with PC's and gaming console. The only show i went to see was the mega 64 one and it was pretty cool they showed off a bunch deleted scenes from the videos they made with nintendo

What part of
>all of it comes from americans
don't you understand? All you've done is list countries that exist. You haven't said anything about how they're as radicalized as americans.
>watch asian cartoon
>it's shit
>watch french cartoon
>it's shit
>watch american cartoon
>it's shit and tries to push tranny politics onto me
For a country that spends so much time eating and arguing politics, you people sure have the worst taste and understand of politics

>inb4 "but im right and you're wrong"
americans, as predictable as they are gelatinous

jesus christ I can finally see i'm arguing with a brick wall. I have never seen someone move a goal post this much.
nigga remember one thing, people have the ability to scroll up and see the posts you make.

Attached: 1561695806548.jpg (491x625, 45K)

Threads like these remind me why I stopped playing video games. Not the bile, but the cause of the bile (, , et al.). It's a transformed landscaped that has been ruined by outsiders forever. I stopped playing vidya just before gamer gate and started getting back into it with familiar franchise installments (Persona 5, RE2 remake, etc.). Basically the only games that interest me hark back prior to the current insanity of the 2010s.
It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so consequential. Spend the first 24 years of my life playing vidja until 2013, life gets in the way and largely give it up to focus on other things. Damage is already done, though, I'm a mal-adjusted bastard and it's too late to integrate socially. I still try though. Get teased back into it with new franchise installments, and the only community and culture I've ever really known has been ruined by outsiders. Can't enjoy anything anymore. Didn't really care for RDR2, never got into Bloodstained, Catherine: Full Body is a slog, FF7 remake will probably be crap. There's no home to return to, it's all been scorched and the earth salted.
Everything after 2006 was a mistake.
t. boomer

Attached: 1566746526670.png (680x675, 399K)

Man, eating incredibly spicy foods as a white guy in front of brown people who can't handle it is the best feeling in the world. Whites, you gotta work on your pain tolerance, it's worth it.

Yes but they're oppressed by other white people so it doesn't count.

I used to not believe it but as society is utterly engulfed in these shitty politics I realize this is literally what happened to almost everything.

>people have the ability to scroll up
and see what, you really think tea drinkers and frogs are as politically in your face as americans are on the internet?

jews don't count as white
you can still play old games user

>you can still play old games user

Thank fuck. I just reinstalled Gangsters for the 100th time in my life.

Attached: gangsters-organized-crime-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x940, 124K)

He's fast!

America is a successful, powerful and seemingly rightwing leaning capitalist society with a powerful military. It also has a societal dysfunctions and a bunch of very right wing and/or fundamentalist people, I can understand if very radical leftwing people especially focus their efforts on changing the USA.

I'm also not surprised that rightwingers in the US often highlight the stupidest and most virulent and offensive leftwing radicalism. This makes it seem like the left is made of these idiots or at the least accepts and overlooks terrible radicalism. The idea being that if people think the entire left looks insane, radical, and awful, then people will support the rightwing.

In reality people like Antifa and SJWs totally exist, especially among young outsiders who are easily radicalized, but they're not quite as prevalent as they seem online.

Also Venezuela's SJWs are a factory of shit. Hello, it's a socialist hell hole. Those SJWs just put out more behind the times leftwing stuff because your country is not as socially progressive as a rich worldly urban cosmopolitan society. Once a lot of stuff is accepted like gay marriage, most people would be happy, and it's all good, but SJWs aren't like that. There will always be SJWs pushing further. That doesn't mean say no to gay marriage BTW, it just means there are always going to be people pushing different ideas, from all sides. Even if your society became perfect there will be people who want it to be different.

what has your amputated dick to do with my bibo gaems

IT WAS ME BARRY, I INFECTED ALL YOU'RE HOBBIES WITH SJW

Attached: zoom zoom.jpg (916x1011, 365K)

>Whites, you gotta work on your pain tolerance, it's worth it.

Fuck off, (((fellow white person)))

>Haha, yeah bro
>I remember when we all used to call each other niggers but no one was ever actually racist or hated Jews
>That's all new /pol/ shit!
You reek of 2012 newfag.

just imagine the kind of burgergorger who typed this american-essay tier response while trying to argue that americans aren't full of themselves or political

Attached: 1567297621907.png (602x636, 448K)

white people in the south can handle spicy food, it's only people from the north that like food to be bland and tasteless

>I see some dumbass like you that has to unironically call out jews or explain why america should be a white nation or whatever backwards shit and it's just so tiring.

What is wrong with either of those things? Sounds like you are the one with the problem.

>
What was this post?

Man, remember when newfags would pretend to be oldfags

>muh nazi shit

ok queer

>they're not quite as prevalent as they seem
Doesn't matter because they hold the country in their palm and as long as Google and Hollywood continue to make money they will continue to rule your world.

Knowing that vidya has degenerated so quickly so fast really saps my enthusiasm for the entire damn thing, including the classics. It took centuries to ruin literature, decades to ruin movies and music, and only a few years to ruin vidya. But I never invested as much life into any of those I did into vidya, which makes it all the more bitter. Seems that going online/global with anything is a surefire way to ruin it.

>There will always be SJWs pushing further.
That goes for everything. Give anything an inch and they'll go for a mile.
I find it strange that people only view leftists as SJWs. The right are warriors for their idea of social justice, and they have enough radicals to match those of Antifa that demand equally insane things.

You know other people besides Nazis hated the Jews. In fact pretty much everyone who isn't a jew throughout all of history hated jews.

Are all muslims nazis?

The fact that even a single one of those panels was accepted instead of publicly mocked for being absolute retards is proof that PAX is irredeemable.

You know what would be REALLY funny? Banning food exports. There's like, 2 net food exporters in the world, the USA and Brazil. It would be very easy to starve literally everyone else out.

if you bring up this point they'll just cry "muh slippery slope"

>The right are warriors for their idea of social justice, and they have enough radicals to match those of Antifa that demand equally insane things.

Like what?

Move to the midwest, we get the culture of the coast 10-20 years after the coast so you'll be able to live a decent life here for another decade or so then its time for us to off ourselves

what do you think they demand

People only complain about the left because they started and popularise this kind of thing in the current age. Others might do it but it's still inherently "left" because of its origin and because they are still the largest offenders.

Hating jews is/was the norm for a long time. And there are good reasons for it.
People usually don't like it when people refuse to assimilate into the culture of you're country, and then try to push your own culture above the native one.

Yeah, sounds more like the russia boycotts. First response is, oh no, we no longer have access to X. Then the second reaction is, oh wait, we can just make that ourselves, and then local industry emerges to solve the problem.

I guess if you're some small shitty european nation or something you've got issues, and maybe someplace like japan would also be fucked if all oil & gas was shut off from them or whatever, but a nation like the US is not going to be bothered by this at all.

Though I'm sure their soulless, malicious globalist corporations would.

>109 countries

Attached: hmm.jpg (720x430, 33K)

China spend decades moving away from being an agricultural country, they just can't go back. It's not like flipping a switch.

Attached: FS.png (696x376, 39K)

They couldn't go back even if they tried. Their land is so polluted, that the rice grown in some areas has more lead in it than paint does.

having sex is easy, being proud of who you can have sex with is hard for fucking retarded manchild

Yes, we should be happy, and fall in line with the developing consumerbase.

Attached: 1557424748626.jpg (750x703, 95K)

But you can always help by expanding it.

Is this why they're trying to colonize africa

Attached: empire of dust.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Frankfurt "The Beatles are nothing more than traditional techniques in a more retarded form" School

If you guys ever actually read anything they wrote you'd probably agree with half of it.

It's been my experience that people with an agenda that overrides their common sense will often pointedly fail to be discerning about evidence they think proves their point.

Thus that user will not distinguish between the different effects of:
-a childish game where Mario jumps on a mushroom, or a minecraft character hits a skeleton
-a game for teens that has more "realistic" violence but is obviously fictional and has fantastic elements, like Halo
-a game for adults that acts like it's real violence, but it's still fictional and not like people's real life, like Call of Duty Modern Warfare
-fictional TV shows that are like any of the above
-news media showing real violence and reports that it's real, and focusing on violence as it's more interesting
-politicized media that attempts to "educate" people but may mislead them and reports to them that studies show there is lots of violence and shows you violence, and suggests you protect yourself by using violence ('oh and by the way your neighbors are evil nazis/commies!') (or 'give up your guns, there are so many shootings, well not really but maybe we can look at statistics a certain way to convince you')

The backlash she received was entirely deserved and needlessly amplified by her and her supporters. She's a grifter at best who is now languishing in irrelevancy.

wow classic

I'm not even American. You really are letting them live rent free in your head.

You're making me nostalgic for it right now

Attached: 1534743175115.png (680x680, 256K)

But the smart posters on Yea Forums told me that /pol/ started all the hate for the Jews.

>People usually don't like it when people refuse to assimilate into the culture of you're country, and then try to push your own culture above the native one.
This isn't really why people dislike Jews. People dislike Jews because Jewish morality by and large doesn't really see anything wrong with doing evil things to non-Jews. And people still hate these Jewish actions to this day (see: wealthy elite pedophiles like Epstein, even the most diehard leftist hated him, or the way that right and left both agree that the ultra-wealthy class is an enemy of the people) it's just become forbidden to observe negative trends involving Jews so people remain blind to the common trait they all share (that they are Jewish).

kek

Now I want to see a barry version of the DIO meme.

>Doesn't matter because they hold the country in their palm and as long as Google and Hollywood continue to make money they will continue to rule your world.
Yeah they definitely exist and are a force in politics. I just meant in the general population. In places like reddit and twitter they can be a majority. With certain institutions they can try to weasel into power and push their views through sloppy radical academia, biased cherry picking in reporting, shadow banning conservatives, and so forth. You know what, I apologize, I should have brought that up to begin with.

>That goes for everything. Give anything an inch and they'll go for a mile.
Most people are happy with an inch, you can please most people with even a token effort. If you feel you made a mistake correct it and stand where you want to stand. But SJWs will always want more until they find someone else to abuse, so don't expect them to ever like you.
>I find it strange that people only view leftists as SJWs
In ye olden days it was all about rightwing culture warriors, christfags, moral guardians, fundies, telling people that D&D led to Satanism and all that. They really could be awful fuckers too. SJWs are like the left wing moralnuts of today. I'm not sure which is worst.

dilate

>it's because of poverty
Completely wrong faggot. Percentage of the population that is black is a far greater predicator of homicide rates than poverty rates.
randomcriticalanalysis.com/2015/11/16/racial-differences-in-homicide-rates-are-poorly-explained-by-economics/
>splc
Lmao

I think people are waking up though, unless they actually succeed in censoring the internet
Jews are becoming scared because they can no longer manipulate communication between people as easily as they used to. Why do you think they're pushing censorship for the internet so hard

you may not like it, but that image is true, every hobby when become popular, he goes to shit, video games, movies, comics, etc. Look at the state of gaming industry.

Attached: 421.png (500x660, 240K)

Obsessed with politics, sex, and drama, and basically anything that isn't video games themselves. Modern video game communities are worth less than dirt, and Yea Forums is included in this because they are the same way.

Dickwolves was way more about Mike having a goddamn nervous breakdown due to school bullying PTSD than his actual opinions about rape in comedy. Khoo dropped the hammer before he had the chance to self destruct further

>>This is only a fraction of what their schedule offers
>That fraction is enough to enrage me. Women, faggots, trannies, and all manner of undesirables have nothing to do with saving gaming when it was about to die decades ago. Men, especially white men, saved it. And now that it's "trendy" and shit, these fucking shitstains come and lay claim to it?? Like they deserve it more when they did nothing to keep it alive when it needed it most? HOW DARE THEY! THIS IS OURS, NOT THEIRS.
That's why I advocate genocide of all males
Males are disgusting inferior horrible evil subhumans incapable of love, they have plenty of means to find fulfillment and purpose in their lives but they ignore them because they can't be happy unless they oppress women. She has the means and freedom to leave me if I am a disrespectful, unhelpful, useless, unsatisfying piece of shit to her? Waaaaaaaaaaahhh how dare she care for herself and her happiness she should only care about meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!1
Males are evil filth that needs to be killed, all male children need to get beaten to death.

Attached: 1545409517259.png (631x503, 308K)

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

5/6 of those were founded and created by jews. It has nothing to do with popularity and everything to do with JQ influence

It's gentrification. Only instead of being a real, physical community it's a community based around a hobby or interest.
Gotta remove or hide the undesirables so more people with more expendable cash move in

>original are not able to speak up and just silently leave
b-but chad, you c-can't come and play m-my boardgames
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1498992676812.png (450x450, 307K)

I honestly can't tell if this out of character or not for picard....

Probably cause star trek was never a show about war.

nah, for example you are a pretty gay incel, faggot

If you are here you are the weirdo.

Chad is out hitting up bars and partying hard, if he's not working at his 800k job or laying the foundation for his new ip start up that is slated to make him millions. Also he finds time to meet Stacy or Stacies. He also works 40hrs per week at a animal shelter during which time he takes a bunch of selfies for instagram and tindr.

Off course he spends all of his weekends at his home town chilling with all his friends from high school, or going hunting with his family. Stacy and his mom need to be able to Cook up something nice, don't they.

And let's not forget that he is also being medically screened at this point to give up 3 of kidneys to 4 innercity kids who messaged him on social media, because that's Just the guy he is.

If you are not doing all of the above, you lost the game. Stay safe weirdo. I hope you don't kill yourself.

>original are not able to speak up
why bother

Who are you quoting?

>When did the last part ever fucking happen in reality?
Pepe ironically.

What the hell is that?

this, but unironically

Attached: 1477596952825.png (814x764, 886K)

>while the actual 'creators' want more people to play the game

you know you're describing broadening the audience, and that is not a good thing.

Cool story bro, but this site especially Yea Forums is normalfag central and more than half the people posting do it from their smartphones during their commute or whatever.

2007 has some of the greatest game releases of all time the fuck are you talking about..

Attached: CONGAAAA.gif (220x253, 177K)

Leftism is a scourge. It infests and destroys anything. Look at Western TV, movies and comics for example.
Unfortunately given the current trends I see Japan falling for leftist cancer in the future. Companies there are already censoring games.

Attached: 1488586671712.png (644x598, 120K)

This, but only ironically.

Attached: 1568360652796.png (814x764, 651K)

>bring up politics
>pls do that on the politics board
>"DURRR POL BOOOGEYMAAN I'M NOT POL I SWEAR"

Attached: 1464876935410.jpg (500x375, 43K)

>a middle class straight white male gamer, are the most oppressed class in western society

Its really funny how litterally no one implies that, but once you start questioning it, people start screeching and hollering.

>hey its okay to be white
>WHOA HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

Attached: It's_OK_to_be_white[1].jpg (1836x3264, 747K)

zoom zoom

This is close to the truth but it's not just girls attention whoring and dudebros coming for girls, it's sociopaths parasitizing the energy of the subculture for their own gain.

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
One of the best articles i've ever read on the phenomenon.

>she just brings attention to the ways some games are accidentally harmful to women and minorities.

gay

you deserve to be cucked out of your game for being a gay little bitch

Attached: 1466976987497.jpg (500x375, 28K)

you didn't answer the question

because it helps the community you want to save. Explain the unbutchered version to chad and stacey. Communication will never not be a option with high chance of success, but if you can't hold a conversation and are afraid of socialising, you're a beta faggot and deserve whatever bad comes to you

>because it helps the community you want to save
it doesn't. only the minority cares about the unbutchered version, chad and stacy could not give a fuck. it's like you didn't read the image at all.

>tfw leftists will never infest your hobby and homeboard because the danger acts like a filter keeping them away
I feel bad for anyone whose main hobby is vidya.

Attached: 2019-KTM-790-Duke2-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

Just like the chads and stacies deserve to be cucked out of existence by the angry incels who do stand up for themselves and then some, while the true "chads" of society (pic related) watch from afar unscathed while fucking your daughters and sisters and sacrificing your sons and brothers. Everybody wins.

Attached: epstien clinton.jpg (862x630, 88K)

Upvoted

Attached: 1557535349620.webm (406x720, 1.92M)

that's all i needed to hear
it's literally your own fault, now go and cry over why you have no friends and get angry at people over assumptions of how evil and bad everyone else is instead of trying to fix yourself you borderline mental faggotnigger.
Now excuse me, this thread is shit

Attached: 1498992258122.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

victim blaming much?

>harleyshit

He's right, you didn't read the image. Also take your meds you sped.

The existence and concept of each group isn't new to me, but that article makes it more clear how they are tied together. Fascinating.

"Alternatively, you could recognize sociopaths and eject them. Geeks may be pretty good at the recognizing, but are lousy at the ejecting. Mops don’t recognize sociopaths, and anyway don’t care. Mops have little investment in the subculture, and can just walk away when sociopaths ruin it. By the time sociopaths show up, mops are numerically most of the subculture. Sociopaths manipulate the mops, and it’s hard for the geeks to overrule an overwhelming majority."

The more you care, the more it hurts. I know this much far too well.

>a middle class straight white male gamer

Attached: EEHZSwTU0AIy41Q.jpg (516x529, 80K)

Nigger

Both of them have extremely slappable faces. I've never seen two shits who've contributed less to humanity as a whole with such high senses of self-worth.

If those niggers want to give money to black people so much, why haven't they? Really makes you think.

If niggers want money so much, they should get a job.

They don't actually care about black people

No way hag