Notorious neo-nazi Pewdiepie pulls his donation to the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) after fan backlash

theverge.com/2019/9/12/20862696/pewdiepie-adl-donation-backlash-100-million-subscribers

Notorious neo-nazi Pewdiepie pulls his donation to the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) after fan backlash

Attached: PewDiePie.jpg (940x470, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oJGyW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck cares

This guy is kind of a little bitch huh
Like he has no brain of his own

stop posting this nazi here

archive.is/oJGyW

Use the archive instead

Attached: 1410198008211.gif (256x234, 2.67M)

>Anti-defamation league
>except when it's a white male being defamed
>actively defames people who dont kneel to them
parasites

not vidya

Attached: 1556838044814.jpg (1201x918, 253K)

NOOOOOO MY SHEKELS

Attached: 1558902706257.jpg (640x481, 38K)

>Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg is pulling his $50,000 pledge to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) after his initial announcement drew backlash from parts of his fan base.

>Kjellberg said that he didn’t know much about the ADL when he made the pledge. It was only after uploading the video and seeing feedback about the organization that he admitted he “didn’t know a lot of things that surfaced throughout this whole thing about the charity.”

>“I made the mistake of picking a charity that I was advised to instead of picking a charity that I’m personally passionate about,” Kjellberg said in the video. “Which is 100 percent my fault.” Kjellberg previously addressed the criticism against his donation on Twitter, acknowledging that “making a donation to the ADL doesn’t make sense to everyone, especially since they’ve outright spoken against me.” A spokesperson for the ADL told The Verge at the time that they learned about the “potential donation when everyone else did: when he made the announcement on his channel yesterday.”

>The original announcement about his donation to the ADL comes after Kjellberg stated he wanted to move past his former controversies. Kjellberg first drew global criticism for paying two men on Fiverr to hold up a sign with anti-Semitic imagery in February 2017. He was then caught using a racist expletive during a gaming live stream on YouTube. Most recently, he tried to distance himself from a popular meme, known as “Subscribe to PewDiePie,” after it was used in the Christchurch terrorist attack in New Zealand earlier this year.

>Kjellberg said he’s still going to donate the $50,000, which he received as a sponsorship from Honey. He hasn’t announced which charity will receive the money, but said he plans to take his time with it. The Verge has reached out to the ADL for further comment.

Good. Fuck the ADL.

>a mudslime-hating shooter used his name and that makes Pewdiepie bad!
Are you fucking kidding me

do you not go one day without slurping on social media semen op?

Not denouncing neonazis = you are a neonazi

>Most recently, he tried to distance himself from a popular meme, known as “Subscribe to PewDiePie,” after it was used in the Christchurch terrorist attack in New Zealand earlier this year.
And this makes him the bad guy? what are you even supposed to do here?

Good thing he isnt buying the ADL lunch anymore, fuck those crybullies

but he did denounce him

Attached: This is not video games you fucking faggot.jpg (671x599, 23K)

>Make donation
>Websites report on it and give him attention
>Even people who might have stopped watching are now aware of things again
>Pull donation for laughs
>Websites report on it and give him attention
>Popularity among his base skyrockets
Smart play

But he is still donating it

>"Kjellberg said he’s still going to donate the $50,000"

This man has had a greater impact on the video game industry than IGN/Kotaku/Polygon combined and yet threads on those hacks have no issue reaching bump limit.

e-celeb cancer is not video games
fuck off

Attached: boskeletonrp.jpg (330x153, 15K)

Based. Fuck censorship-loving jewish supremacists.

Attached: 1568304006249.png (640x648, 177K)

boskeletonrp

Why are Jews so fucking obsessed with foreskin?

Attached: donotopen.gif (500x253, 688K)

>Bolton fired
>Pewds dabs on the ADL
The day of the rope draws ever closer

Attached: 1541343525351.jpg (477x695, 43K)

>what are you even supposed to do here?
Relinquish total content control to SJW of choice.