This is what DMCfags want in Smash over Crash, Doomguy, and Frisk

>This is what DMCfags want in Smash over Crash, Doomguy, and Frisk

Attached: 1568155592468.png (1200x1200, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b62zP4hMeVw
youtube.com/watch?v=zN3lQlbBIbg
sourcegaming.info/2015/06/26/800/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTx0709z2Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not? We already have hat Ken and Sword Goku.

I mean Crash is just Orange Incineroar with pants, Sans is already in Smash, and if we can avoid repping the shittiest Vidya genre in Smash, that'd be sweet.

i've never met a devil may cry fan that wasnt a mentally ill fedora chugging spaz

>Frisk
Had a good chuckle OP

I know you're shitposting, but I had a mild chuckle at your kenpost. Have a (you), OP.

YAHOO! JACKPOT! KEEPING IT STYLISH! CUUHRAAAAAZY!

Attached: joker dante.png (730x764, 390K)

>implying

Attached: 1568167308264.gif (989x470, 1013K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (630x589, 57K)

Barring Dante these are all boring anime literal who swordsmen, especially the Arcsys atrocity.

Attached: 1567658792794.jpg (348x356, 42K)

True

Dante in smash would be pretty cool. He could have a style meter mechanic and the higher it goes the more damage he does.

>sword ken
why do i remember hearing something similar on twitter

are you making fun of dmcfags for wanting dante in, terryfags for liking a character similar to ken, or smashfags for not getting that terry is different to ken?

Attached: DK what.gif (300x223, 1.23M)

>Raiden
>literal who

Attached: 1568052450188.jpg (473x489, 59K)

>people expect cartoony characters in a cartoony game
wowie gee willikers

Dante would not be good in smash. They made bayo boring, and they wouldnt do a good job cramming dante's huge moveset into smash too.

Attached: woohoo yeah.png (696x687, 1.09M)

SWORDMASTER
ROYAL GUARD
GUNSLINGER
TRICKSTER

the old man is waiting for his son to visit him, one last time

Attached: ed1f6a7ab7b397514c0e993dca9366c0.jpg (575x311, 32K)

>tfw these characters can't just coexist in a game with better combat than eternal neutral and not having to cram giant movelists into 4 slots and some extras.

>every thread until you agree

Why have Dante when you already have the superior Bayonetta?

Attached: rainbow_hmm.gif (111x111, 10K)

if mvc could so can smash, style switching is not all dante is

Other way around, Bayonetta was the shitty bootleg to Dante like Duck Hunt to Banjo.

Attached: 650.png (800x1600, 401K)

fucking love mgs4 raiden the colors and design are so damn good. wish we hot this as a skin in mgr, instead of the normal head with that body. wish we also had the skull suit with the mask as a skin too

>superior
not after DMCV Dante.

Yes, sword Ken would easily be better than furry Ken, Gun Ken and Gay Ken.

jacket ken when?

Attached: Sin título.jpg (1600x1600, 416K)

Attached: 1568173556891.jpg (549x537, 30K)

>Smash
>Cartoony
Link, Samus, and Falcon were there since the beginning

you mean not after dmc4 dante. The style and triple weapon switching still gives dmc an edge over bayo in terms of combat. I still refer dmc3 over both bayo games and dmc4

Dante or Resident Evil
Attorneyfags and MHfags do not apply

I want to make them fight each other

>any of those things
>not cartoony

Aren't there more fist fighters than sword fighters?

>everyone is ken now
Based I love Ken.

>calling Dante Sword Ken
I don't care if it's shitty bait it's still assfuckingly retarded

yes

>Have more obnoxious normals.
>Still have Shoryuken.

Attached: Ken.jpg (1024x724, 114K)

No its a japanese game you fuckig autist. All you do is ask for memepicks that you drop in a week and forget about after you do your shitty youtube reaction video instead of asking for kino legacy characters like Terry. Go fuck yourself. I despise the smash community. Sakurai deserves better than you fucking idiots.

gun vergil when?

Attached: latest.jpg (853x640, 200K)

Frisk and Crash are for unironic limp wristed fags / fag enablers

That sounds like a retardedly busted snowball mechanic and definitely something they would do

What the fuck is a Frisk?

Irrelevant Undertale character

They could easily make a great moveset out of DMC1 Dante, he's only got a handful of moves

>Stinger, Round Trip, Air Raid, Vortex, Air Hike
>Magma Drive, Kick 13, Meteor, Inferno

Final Smash being Jackpot is a given

Shut up, rosterfaggot

kill yourselves

looks like we got a winner

Seethe harder and take a shower, anime fighter playing subhuman.

Most based character ever in a kid's show?

People just meme it because Langdon voiced Ken in SFIV. Dante and Ken both existed before Langdon did voice work for either franchise.

CHUUURRAAAAZZZZAAAYYYY xD

*eats a pizza*

BANG BANG

*plays air guitar and bobs head*

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

*upvotes a sseth thread on reddit*

FUCKING CHUIIRAAYYAYAYAYYAZEEEEEEE

*moonwalks witha cowboy hat on*

SO EPIC

*pretends to enjoy Godhand*

BLOCKED LOL

what's next, is Zero going to be called "Robot Ken?"

Furfags can't be gassed soon enough.

no, he is big titted ken

>the absolute butthurt when Anime Terry will be revealed

Attached: SolBadguy.png (855x935, 494K)

I still call him/her/it Char

You want to know what Nintendo's mascot looks like.
>design was inspired by literal western characters

Attached: 1559419100788.png (196x197, 34K)

Attached: 1127868768.jpg (1024x576, 182K)

Occasionally shota thong Ken.

Attached: 276a46efad41cf075fd61b967735e0fe.jpg (722x919, 72K)

literally 0 chance in hell, get over it.

Why do you feel threatened by a fictional character?

>Taunt dpad lets you change styles

>calling Raiden a literal who
>on Yea Forums
eat a fat cyanide pill you wojakposting cuck

Attached: poopy.png (273x438, 230K)

Dante should get in solely for creating the hack n slash /character action game genre with dmc

he is also a memorable character with actual moveset unlike Memeguy or Friswhoever the fuck that is. He is also not blonde

Attached: dmc5dante2.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

that is bullshit

also shota tomboy ken

Attached: image_151.png (450x450, 106K)

Doomguy isn't a MOBA character.

We got Bayo already we dont need reddit fujo epic pizza man

dont jinx it

Dante had guns, rocket launchers, hat and scarf, dual swords, gauntlets, nunchucks, Devil Trigger, Sin Devil Trigger, and multiple styles including Gunslinger, Sword Master, Trickster, Royal Guard, Quicksilver, and Dark Style Slayer with backup support of Lady and Trish.

Ryu and Terry are in the game, both faces of their franchises and both from fightin games. There's more than enough room in the roster for Dante an Bayonetta, especially when faggots like the Persona bitch got in over a real SMT rep. At this point they could put Log from Ren and Stimpy in Smash it would be a good choice.

>Dante
Sword Ken
>Doomguy
Gun Ken
>Ryu Hayabusa
Ninja Ken
>Crash
Fursona Ken
>Rayman
Nu-Kirby Character Ken
>Shantae
Genie Ken
>Chosen Undead
Knight Ken
>Kiryu Kazuma
Ex-Yakuza Ken
>Bandana Waddle Dee
Hat Goomba ___
>Kratos
Bald Ken
>Frisk
Dora Ken
>Heihachi
Old Man Ken

Dante is the original action game icon, he has every right to get in

Attached: __SonsOfSparda.jpg (3000x1165, 1.73M)

So is smashfags calling everyone a "Ken" the new it thing now? In what fucking world are Dante and Ken even remotely similiar outside of the VA? Like I could at least get Terry because "hurr durr blonde hair and red clothes", but dante?

I like DMC more than those so yeah obviously.

Steve?
Waluigi?
Eggman?
Phoenix?

It's Underfags angry their shitty character didn't get in over a fighting game icon.

Block Ken
Meme Ken
Scientist Ken
Attorney Ken

>outside of the VA
thats the joke
that some people started to take seriously

Oh God I thought it was real for a second lol

This, at least Ken has good games. Don't disrespect him by comparing him to trash like Dante.

Attached: dmc 'combat'.webm (900x506, 2.63M)

Dante is way more cartoony than any of those characters besides falcon. Watch any DMC 3 or 4 cutscene and tell me that shit ain’t cartoony. ESPECIALLY the agnus cutscene in 4. DMC’s cheese gives fzero gx’s Cutscenes a run for its money

Ah gotcha. Haven't really kept up with smash since Ultimate came out, but Terry got me interested and Ken memes are all I've seen come out of the community since the reveal though.

You can tell how much test someone is working with by how they react to terry and Dante, or by which characters they like. Males that are still fanboying about undertale are the biggest gays.

>Not DMC2-2:Electric Boogaloo.webm

You had one job user

Frisk actually would make a solid addition. To tell you the truth, I thought Sans would be a hazard and Last Corridor would be the stage.

kek this actually might trick people this time since its a smash thread instead of a dmc thread.

Attached: 1457543459176.jpg (483x428, 61K)

Oh look, it's this thread again.

>i-i-i-it doesn't count

Attached: 1556825283347.png (281x285, 82K)

This guy knows what's up.

That's not the Dante people want, though.

>Plays on piss baby easy game jounalist mode to make a meme
>gets buttmad when people call him out

The state of Undertale fans everyone

its not underfags, its just the average smashfag/rosterfag buttmad their shitty character didn't get in smash and Terry did. undertalefags should be happy they got a costume in the first place.

I’d be happy but I really want to be able to spam the style switch quotes.

>wojunk
discarded

Honestly who cares what people want. No amount of Neo DMCfags are going to stop DMC1 Dante from being an icon that ushered in a revolution for 3D Action and established his own sub genre of video games.

Speak for yourself fag.

Attached: 1540413143662.jpg (194x372, 19K)

>Ryu and Terry are in
>0 chance they will add the last major classic fighting game franchise
They will give ArcSys some Nintendo character to use in Blazblue Cross Tag in return and voilà

The question that really matters, would his other outfits be costumes in the game? Or would it just be re-colors to look like Nero, Vergil, ect.?

Don't bring that up, it doesn't fit their narrative

I mean I'd like Sol to get in too, but if we are talking explicitly fighting game reps, Tekken is getting in WAY before any GG or ArcSys character would.

there's always alt costumes. Probably dmc1/dmc3. I dont think he's getting in either way though.

>>Plays on piss baby easy game
It's on DMD. Literal pay2win gameplay with Faust hat. One of many examples. youtube.com/watch?v=b62zP4hMeVw
>>meme
What meme? That's how the red orb weapon in your shit game works, are you sure youve played the game you're defending?

You dmctrannies really need to off yourselves, imagine being this dishonest instead of just admitting to the flaws of shit you worship.

Attached: dmcuck brainlet.jpg (1023x507, 78K)

>make a sword+kickpunch movelist
>different costumes change the look of the sword/gauntlet
>???
>profit

>the shittiest Vidya genre
That's why we don't need another button masher rep

Based, fuck dmcshitters

Attached: Ken-based.jpg (210x240, 18K)

p2w? just play the game ull make em faster thank u make money irl at ur mcdonalds job desu

>Dante
>original action game icon
In what fucking world? Is Mario suddenly irrelevant? Yes, Super Mario Bros. was an action game and still is.

Attached: 1461439857913.jpg (500x373, 77K)

I never once mentioned that the Faust hat wasn't busted as shit, and I can also admit I may have jumped the gun claiming that it was on easy given how stupid that weapon can be.
However trying to claim that Faust is indicitive of the franchise as a whole when only one character can use it and claiming that it is "p2w" without even bringing up the fact that you can only do this if you max the weapon anyways is just false and you know it user.

But you just keep positing your wojaks and jacking it to undertale or whatever it is you do.

Dante is coming with the DMC3 Switch port and DMC5 nominations at the Game Awards and there is nothing you can do to stop this.

Alright paper fag calm down

>HOO! HOO! LITA HOO! HOO! HOO! LITA HOO! MY FAVORITE PHRASE FOR ALL THE DAYS! HOO! HOO! LITA HOO!
This is some next-level reddit-tier shitposting, are you people really this angry and whiny about who gets into Smash? Why don't you tell us what characters YOU want in?

>Oh nooo this man either paid for over a million orbs or spent his time grinding them and then cheesed the boss in a single player videogaaaaaaaame!

Who touched you and where to make you this insufferable?

>Is Mario suddenly irrelevant?
what the fuck, how did you even come up with that for a response? Just because dmc1 revolutionized 3D beat em ups/hack n slash games doesn't mean mario went anywhere.

Attached: 1533514045639.png (502x252, 298K)

Far more, but Yea Forums has gone full faggot-fucking frenetic because "OMG THIS FRANCHISE I HATE IS RAPING MEEEEEE ALL THINGS WITH POINTY THINGS ARE THIS THING I HATE!!". Why? Either for attention or for board culture points. Notice how none of them ever mention who they want, either, they just shitpost.

What did the redditor mean by this?

Why are you fantasizing about gay sex when you think about Crash?

Could they feasibly do a Hero thing where all three descendants of Sparta can squeeze in, or would you consider them too fundamentally different?

Didn't people use to say that Tekken would get in before SNK?

>I can't respond, YOU ARE FROM SITE I HATE! AWOOOO!
That all you can do, scream about Smash characters and obsess over reddit?

last time i said please try harder in the future and it seems that i was wrong, idiots will bite this bait

the video you posted goes against your argument. Right before he used the hat weapon he turned into a big demon and did a special move. I didn't play the game but its easy to tell you're bullshitting. how is the hat shooting stuff?

Attached: 1565759032285.jpg (277x268, 27K)

That doesn't answer my question, nor does it deletes the post in which you brought up your origins.

That is true, so i guess speculation is completely irrelevant at this point I just think its crazy that the Tekken guys work on ultimate and we still haven't seen Jin or anything

Do we really think Capcom us gonna get more free advertising? They have the worst relationship with Nintendo of all the nip third parties, and it's been this way since the gamecube.

So because I dared challenge you, I'm from the site you obsess over? Upset that I didn't applaud your dipshit meme?

B L A Z I N G

WELL IF IT AIN'T MY OLD RIVAL KEN MASTUHS.

Attached: 1568089501226.jpg (700x700, 86K)

The hat shoots the orbs(money) you have accumulated to do big dick damage. The weapon is supposed to be busted because in order to do what is shown in the video, you have to have the hat maxed out in level, have a ludicrous amount of orbs, and then not get hit. Getting hit while wearing the hat causes you to lose a crazy amount of your orbs. So the poster is full of shit.

If your post was more "how can a hat be shoot things like a gun?" and not about the mechanics specifically, I dunno man. ANIIIMEEEEE or something.

I always have a hard time imagining a Tekken or Soul Calibur character recovering.

You namedropped your cesspit internet home out of nowhere, not me.

WOWWWWW DUDE.
>This is what Zerofags want
Literally just Ken with Longer Hair and a Sword. WOW

Attached: 1557860071904.png (878x842, 511K)

Ah, so you're using the time-honored "NO U!" fallacy.

based rufusposter youtube.com/watch?v=zN3lQlbBIbg

Attached: 1199277-super_street_fighter_iv_rufus_concept_01_super.jpg (600x655, 54K)

My head canon is that the Mishima's would just hellsweep to get back on the platform like Donkey Kong or something. The up b would have to be trash tier like Little Mac. Soul Cal. could just put in Yoshimitsu and call it a day.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>Mario is a character action game
WAHOO
*stomps goomba*
MAMA MIA
*uses mushroom*
YAHOO
*eats spaghetti*
WAHAHAHAHA
*backhands Peach*
WOWOWOWOWOW
*does rainstorm and joins mafia*
WOOOOOOO
*perfect royal releases on Bowser*

>SMOKIN' SICILIAN STYLE!!!!

Only Yea Forums and Matthew matosis like DMC1 Dante the most

God hand being shit is true. Meme game Yea Forums only likes because it's niche and obscure

No, I'm mentioning a fact. You classified something you didn't like as "reddit-tier shitposting" due to your familiarity with it.

DMC1 Dante has been in the most crossover material than the others. DMC1 Dante gets a crossover in the most successful Capcom game of all time while DMC4 Dante gets a crossover in a phone game no one gives a fuck about.

so this is the power of hiatusxhiatusfags

I like God Hand enough that I can say it never deserved that meme review ign gave it and can honestly recommend a playthrough given that you can pick it up for like, $2. It isn't the second coming of Christ like so many make it out to be though and I never understood that.

>Mishima's would just hellsweep to get back on the platform like Donkey Kong or something.
Not the other guy, but I genuinely can’t imagine this considering the hellsweep is grounded unlike Tatsumaki (I’m just using another fighting game move from a fighting game character as a point of reference). I understand this would be in a Smash setting, but trying to see this play out in my head seems weird.

and dmc2 started the meme, your point?
>DMC1 Dante has been in the most crossover material
besides projectX in what else has he appeared? legit asking

Attached: _500.gif (500x375, 1.84M)

>crashfags think they have a chance just because Banjo got in
I hate their coattailing so much

Isn't Luigi fiery upB a Ken reference? Ken's soul was already there since 64

Project x Zone 1 and 2, Viewtiful Joe, Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble, Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate, Monster Hunter: World, and Sengoku Bassara. DMC3 Dante has MvC3, MvC:I, Puzzle Fighters 2017. DMC4 Dante has a Monster Hunter, Teppen, and SFV.

And you admitted that you're engaged in it right now. Also you sound like the guy who cried about sorceress being a "lolicon fantasy" then tried claiming anyone who knows about lolicon is a fan of it after he got BTFO.

It's not just a coincidence that Mario and Luigi have a hadouken, shoryuken and tatsumaki

>but trying to see this play out in my head seems weird.

Thats how I see it, but I've always been down for the goofy/dumb looking shit so it doesn't really bother me. I mean, using little mac again as reference, so many characters in this game don't have actual "recoveries" in their respective games. C.Falcon is a race car driver who has no actual moves even. If nintendo actually wanted a tekken character in, they'd bs something to make it work.

I think Tekken/Soul Cal's lack of inclusion may stem more from the fact that the developers may just genuinely not want them in the game or something.

How am I engaged in it for calling out your slip?

>Sengoku Bassara
holy shit this looks cool

Attached: imgbin-devil-kings-sengoku-basara-4-devil-may-cry-4-dante-sengoku-basara-Ekw3BNqzBzFbmVgj7wfSi2T6v.j (728x592, 99K)

By admitting you screaming "LITERAL WHO?!" is a reddit-tier shitposting tactic.

Who is Raiden? Isnt he from MGS or something?

>projecting this hard
You don’t even play SSB, you just want endless 3rd party reps getting in so you can look up the roster on google images, see whatever dumb ass out of place character you wanted, breath a sigh of relief, say “Ok... finally...” and then move on to the next character.

>is coming with the DMC3 Switch port
That's exactly the reason he doesn't deserve it
Why the fuck did capcom just split the three games from the fucking ps4 collection and tries to sell them separately

>Viewtiful Joe
why did you leave me?

Attached: 355.jpg (355x199, 21K)

No, that's your wishful thinking.
>You classified something you didn't like as "reddit-tier shitposting"
I get you though, social feedback junkies have a hard time seeing non-mass approved statements.

>tfw my most wanted are Sora, 2B, Travis, Dante, and Sol Badguy
>tfw my previous most wanted characters for DLC were Joker and Banjo
We're going to get anime swordsmen and you're going to like it. All of my most wanted characters are getting in.

Attached: f081b6bf428df3cade11b5b591b69d54.png (853x1064, 952K)

Cute how you keep deflecting like this because you saw a word you could latch onto while still admitting you're shitposting.

When's Rob Ken?

Attached: cyclops101.jpg (1097x548, 139K)

>I think Tekken/Soul Cal's lack of inclusion may stem more from the fact that the developers may just genuinely not want them in the game or something.
I honestly doubt this, well in Tekken’s case at least based of if this article:
sourcegaming.info/2015/06/26/800/
Heihachi was on Sakurai’s mind at a point, but it seems the problem mostly stemmed from Heihachi’s “movement”. Honestly, I feel the main thing every video game character is really mostly up against Sakurai’s creative abilities realizing them into Smash.

>insinuating that Terry fucking Bogard is "out of place" for a fighting game

Ok user, what memepick would you like in the game? Geno? Waluigi? I would genuinely like to know

>travis
>boring
I'll take Never Played No More Heroes for $500.

You don't admit anything by going over what someone accused you of, you're running in circles over someone calling your favorite deviantart worthy character a literal who.

This sounds broken which is why this would likely happen

fucking nigger. die

Ah cool, I didn't know that. Maybe if movement is an issue, they could use one of the other Tekken characters and not the Mishima guys? I'm not really a huge Tekken mark or anything, but I'd like to see it get repped someway someday. Judging by the reaction to Terry though, If Tekken got in and it wasn't even one of the main characters, the rosterfags would get an aneurysm or something.

How would you make Dante work in smash brothers? Maybe map the style switching to his taunts? Would he have more than just Rebellion?

Mario isn’t an action game u retard

Yes, zoomer child, four well-known characters that have been discussed on Yea Forums and everywhere else for years are totally unknown to anyone and everyone because you're upset anyone else likes them.
>hurr if i also call them deviantart that makes my opinion stronger!
Seriously, pathetic.

>frisk
Kill yourself tranny furfag

Terry is one of the better ones, I don’t mind him too much, but straight fighting characters don’t translate all that well to platform fighters, at least they didn’t with Ryu and Ken. Maybe Terry will be better, we’ll have to wait and see. Waluigi I’ve never been that big on, although I would trade Incineroar or Isabelle for him if I could. As an actual Nintendofan, yes I would rather have Geno in this Nintendo game than Dante, he would fit in a lot better aesthetically speaking. “Mask Link” or something of the sort is another pipe dream of mine but I’ve seen other Yea Forumsirgins talk about it. Basically it would be Deku, Goron, and Zora Link that would cycle like Pokemon Trainer. That’s way too big of a character for DLC though, since it would essentially be 3 characters.

Just because you photoshop shit onto other characters doesn't make then Dante. Dante would have a way more unique moveset than any of these retards. Especially Ken, who is literally just fucking Ryu.

>undertards can't handle dmc

I didn't expect a genuine and adult like response from this message board so props to you user, you're the bigger man. "Mask Link" would be cool so hopefully you get him one day.

Attached: f7a.png (680x747, 484K)

>straight fighting game characters don't translate to platform fighters
>his one and only justification is ryu/ken in smash
>both of which translated perfectly fine

Why have Smash threads become cesspools where everyone just tries to out-retard each other? How did we get to this point?

Attached: 1559674220523.jpg (2000x1333, 170K)

>m-muh coattail
m8, I've been wanting him since fucking Pac-Man and Cloud were revealed. If anything most people thought Crash was going to be in before Banjo because of relevancy, but guess what happened.

Attached: 1565643799482.png (420x379, 128K)

By making it DMC1 Dante, no Style Switching involved, just Alastor and Ifrit along with their movesets.

Attached: 1188176-0devilmaycry.jpg (576x895, 60K)

I genuinely don’t get Smashfags
>Terry is announced
>Smashfags seethe about him left and right then start calling him “hat Ken”
>Despite the fact that Terry’s fighting style is nothing like Ken and the only similarities they share are some aesthetic traits (Blonde hair, red motif)
>Yet the more apt comparison for Ken would be “Red Ryu” as he is just a fucking Ryu clone.

>both of which translated perfectly fine
To you maybe, they don’t feel nearely as good to me in Smash as they do in SF.

I forgot, when did Ryu have a dashing punch and an energy geyser created from punching the ground?

Smash niggers don't play video games, not even Smash. Everything they know about vidya comes from these threads. Which is why none of them have any fucking idea what they are talking about.

Make him a combination of Link (various weapons plus sword), Bayonetta (combo potential) and Shulk (style switching).

>sol or ky if gg hypothetically gets in
thank fucking god it's never happening

Um excuse me user, you mean that Red Ryu is an "echo fighter". Its like you don't even play video games, gosh

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Retard.

Bayonetta looks so cute in that shot

Because those are two different games. The implementation of mechanics from SF and design choice have translated (mostly) without fault. However expecting to go from a multi-button fighter to a 2-button stick fighter isn't the character's fault. It's a retarded argument to cry that my 2d fightan character doesn't play the same in my 360* movement platformer.

Is X-Ken the newest fotm meme now? We had Photoshopped Little Mac now we have X Ken. Seriously I fucking wish Ultimate wasn't made sometimes Sakurai doesn't deserve this shit at all and I wish he stopped at Tr4sh. You autists will come up with whatever reason to why someone is a bad choice.

>M-MUH IRRELEVANCY
>M-MUH O-OBSCURE CHARACTER
>M-MUH CEREAL MASCOT
>M-MIUH ANIME
>M-MUH GORE
Fuck off. There are literally no reason why anyone should not be in smash except for memeshitters like Waluigi Geno Reimu Goku Steve you get it. Be satisfied you even have fucking Ultimate in the first place. I dread the day Sakurai makes Smash 6 and he cuts out everyone for you all to then seethe about who got back in and who didn't. Seriously fuck this board, and fuck rosterfaggots.
BTW I only want Phoenix Wright

Attached: rock howard.jpg (251x280, 30K)

It’s not just that they don’t play the same, it’s that they aren’t fun to play. It just feels like you’re playing a SF cock tease instead of another character that would have fit in better.

>believing falseflaggers

Attached: 278DA21E-FD12-4B2A-BED4-F504B222D69B.png (500x338, 230K)

The trailers for SFxT were so damn good. Shame about the game itself.

>Using all of my wanted picks for a cheap basedjak shitpost

FUCK YOU TO DEATH

They're literally the same type of thing to an extreme, the only difference is Dante is brash and doesn't know what sex is where Bayonetta is classy, British, and a stripper (look but no touchy boys~)

>weeb ken
>White hair sword ken x2
>spikey hair ken

Underrated post

cringe

based rock poster

mvc is an actual fighting game and can barely handle dante, what with him having the most moves in the game. A fighter can only have a certain ammount of moves in smash so theres no way he could work. Also as a dmcfag i want the franchise i love far away from smashtards and rosterfags

Pretty based post all things considered. Calling fags out while not going full CONSUME PRODUCT

In fact, I'll bet the one of the next replies will be, DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JUST CONSUME PRODUCT....

Am I right?

Attached: Joseph.png (270x383, 223K)

Hard to believe it’s false flagging when “people” are genuinely this ignorant.

Attached: 08418301-0E5A-418B-AEA8-694066B98EE8.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

She has her moments

Attached: bayobayo.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Says the smash player.

Attached: 1556462255149.gif (250x250, 992K)

The Tekken characters were also brought to 2D with incredible detail, I legitimately loved Julia and Paul in that game. A shame Capcom killed it before it had a chance to take off with their fucking greed.

DURRER CONSUME PRODUCT!!!

DONT ASK QUESTION JUST CONSUME PRODUCT!!!!1!!

IMPROVE ROSTER? NO!!! CONSUME IT PRODUC, CONSUM IT ALLLL

I wish it was Kula instead of Terry.

Not all new characters need a meta gimmick

We have this

Attached: MGR-OriginalCyborgBody.png (684x966, 851K)

Don't associate Doomguy with anything from Undertale

Attached: doomstare.png (504x433, 294K)

This. I mean I wouldnt mind if Dante got in, but I dont think they would do him justice. I'd rather have crash.
>cartoonkiddie fag
fuck off I can like "realistic" characters and cartoon characters too.

Attached: They worship a demon as a dog.png (706x767, 144K)

>action games didn't exist prior to 2001
you have to be 18 or older to post here

fuck off furfag don't associate your shit taste with Dante

How would who you want "improve the roster"?

>SMOKIN' SICILIAN STYLE!!!

Attached: [dry heaving].jpg (480x360, 20K)

I want all of those except for Frisk

>hurr a gerf if you like anthro characters you fuck dogs!
What is with Yea Forumsirgins and instantly fantasizing about animal sex?

>character action game
You got so triggered you couldn't even get it right.

Pic related. Everything Dante was doing, Mario already did, down to the cheering and wahoos. Platformers are a genre of action games and were THE main structure of action titles. And this isn't pushing against Dante's inclusion in Smash, but you guys really have to stop making up rules for why a character can or can't get in, it's all up to Sakurai in the end.

Attached: 14812_front.jpg (640x897, 76K)

t. DMCfag
Dante would be cool but I feel as though Sakurai's top priority should be this handsome lad right here. besides Bayo he's the action game protag that deserves to be in Smash the most.

Attached: TravisTouchdown_TSANMH.png (967x1252, 752K)

>but you guys really have to stop making up rules for why a character can or can't get in
You poor simple fool, that's all Smashtards have. They hate the game, they hate the characters, they hate the fanbase, they hate each other, all they can do is scream and cry about how they desperately hope X character doesn't get in becayse of Y reasons.

Sol has more physical attacks than sword strikes though

What is with faggots like you jumping to the gun that calling a bitch made furry, a furfag, means it's automatically fucking animals? Degenerate furfag off yourself.

何!?

>Ugh really you want THAT character? Their moveset wouldn't be unique at all!
>HOLY SHIT ITS DANTE FINALLY ANOTHER SWORD CHARACTER BASED!

I'm not sure if you've played DMC, but you're clearly not aware that he's a demon gunslinger with the personality of a child reveling in his own superpowers with an arsenal including but not limited to
>ice triple-nunchucks
>a motorcycle that splits into chainsaws
>a literal electric guitar that shoots bats and turns into a scythe
>a magical cowboy hat that shoots money and which he dances like Michael Jackson with
>a backpack named after Satan with exploding throwing needles
>a briefcase which can transform into a thousand different guns, including a bazooka, minigun, and mobile hovering missile battery

But no, the fact he also has a big sword, lightcolored hair and wears red makes him effectively derivative

Attached: bonedad.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Imagine being such an obsessive smashfag that you hate other games and characters for no reason beyond the fact that they might have a chance of getting into smash.

Could these people be worse than consolefags?

Attached: 1558311069334.png (558x382, 217K)

A fucking shame really. It ties into the hate for the so-called cereal mascots, they were the action game icons of yesteryear, Dante and those realistic takes on those characters wouldn't exist if Mario wasn't hopping around like a retard.

Attached: 1560989700536.png (1323x541, 72K)

the opposite in fact
its going to be inferior to his moveset in umvc3 so whats the point

>Calls Dante Ken with a sword
>Crash isn’t just orange Banjo without Kazooie
>Doomguy isn’t just green Samus
>Frisk isn’t just Ness without a bat or PSI

>He still believes in men

why do you think so many want /smash/

>liking cartoon animals makes you furfag
you browse here way too much user. Does pic related turn you on too?

Attached: 1560299150743.png (743x416, 731K)

>Raiden
>Travis
>Literally Whos

Eh, I think maybe just moving it all to a /vg/ thread would be better.

you mean like the character models, the fighting style or both? I never played it, I only got into Tekken7 recently.

every smashfag wants to make their own unique thread with template shitposts so that wouldnt work. if we're getting another year of this rosterfaggotry they might as well make another board for atleast that time seeing as literally no one else likes them being here

They embrace these memes in order to lash out against characters they personally don't want in the game. But it's funny when you ask them who they want and their either ignore you or start screaming at you instead.

>it's not exactly like this other game therefore waah waah
Big fucking deal. Smash Dante doesn't need to be 100% exactly like UMvC3 Dante in order to be good and fun.

>Wanting Bayonetta with a sword
Booooooooring

I was going to say the mods would just have to do their job but then I realized how stupid that sounds.

this, Dante is literally just female Bayonetta.

Being a DLC character would give him an edge in terms of development, I think. Their profits directly correlate with his quality and how many people buy him.

Lucifer and Satan are not the same entity

Fist fighters as in majority of their moves are punches using their fists or anyone that uses their limbs?

Crash would be boring
Doomguy might be cool as a heavy gunner
Frisk is iffy for me

Characters and fighting style. The Tekken characters were great in SFxT and utterly wasted on that game.

fuck! I didn't know, better go check
how the duck did I miss this...

Unless Bayo 3 has a Scene of Jeanne incorporating Cindi Lauper, Dante is superior.

>Samus
>Metroid in general
>cartoony

Attached: 80.jpg (1572x2061, 1006K)

don't you have a Kingdom Hearts thread to sperg?

Am I the only one who actually wants Rufus in SFV or are you guys just posting him to make fun of smashfags?

Attached: lfs.jpg (400x540, 58K)

wait for sf6 next to the makotofags

At least undertale got into smash lol

You know the world is better off without you right?

Why the fuck would he deserve shit?

>>Rayman
>Nu-Kirby Character Ken
ok, that got me

literally girl ken

Attached: 701030F5-FD24-4232-8CD5-E408C3220349.jpg (560x750, 71K)

It’s a platformer
Mario Is nothing like DMC
Fuck off dumb bing bing WAHOO

Just like how Ryu is a taller Little Mac, yes?

>SMOKIN' SICILIAN STYLE!!!!

Attached: 191.png (380x350, 295K)

Here's the superior Capcom rep, bros.

Attached: Amaterasu_main_artwork.png (1222x948, 894K)

>Dante is literally just female Bayonetta
N-nani?

Attached: 1568276985719.jpg (288x292, 32K)

Dumb Hunterfag.

well, you're not wrong

I mean Dante isn't really like Bayonetta personality wise. Bayonetta is more like Vergil. If Kamiya is anything to go by Jeanne is more like Dante.

Where's the fusion art that mashes up quantum ranger with sdt Vergil or black ranger with Nero?

>gun Vergil

You mean Gilver?

>Karate K.Rool
Bison or bust.

Attached: bison3.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

>ganondorf on a tuesday

just because he m'lady stanced you doesnt mean you can deny the fedora

kek
double kek

Attached: laughing kirby ball asian face.jpg (500x332, 132K)

>user considers "neo" to be anything after dmc1
>fucking 18 years ago
>five games have come out since then
How sheltered are you that you can't open your eyes to the fact that you're in the slim minority who prefer the first iteration? Why do you even bother with a franchise when, according to you, dmc1 is the only one worth a damn and people who prefer otherwise have something wrong with them? Who sticks around for 18 years, allowing themselves to be repeatedly disappointed? It isn't like dmc1 anymore and it never will be again unless they feel like remaking it because the vast majority are so-called "neo dmcfags" enjoy the new series identity, which isn't actually new since dmc3 came out in 2005. How are you not used to this by now? Nothing wrong with preferring dmc1, but being bitter to the point that you have a problem with people who have a different opinion is ridiculous and you're fooling yourself if you think dmc1 Dante is the one with the most broad appeal.

Dumb smashposter

Dante probably has the MOST potential out of any swordsman to be fairly unique.

And I say this as someone who HATES most of the sword characters in this game. At least he, Ryu Hayabusa, and Travis Touchdown would probably bring new stuff to the table.

>t.never played a DMC game or owned a system not made by Nintendo

but gameplay wise they'd be identical

Dude Dante has a completely different personality in every single game

Attached: gcsden4ubsx11.png (600x216, 190K)

Literally missing the point of the image, are you just trolling or just that retarded that you don't understand a simple wojak meme?

Bucks

why is it the demifiend and not flynn? the demifiend is a fucking faggot and the worst mainline smt protag along with nanashi

he would be unplayable online because there’s no taunting online

>gameplay wise they’re identical
Bayonetta is super floaty compared to DMC, that’s like saying Yoshi games play like 2D Mario games

Kirby can taunt to get rid of a copy ability, if you use the d-pad for gameplay reason smash online allows it.

Because Demifiend had a crossover with DMC
Do you seriously not know where the "FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES" logo is from?

Attached: tumblr_inline_mtujtxu1jJ1rw38tc.png (230x219, 87K)

Yea Forums eternally btfo
DMChads just keep winning
youtube.com/watch?v=VTx0709z2Ao

Attached: 1551267608851.png (903x675, 472K)

Blonde = Ken
And Dante isn't even blonde!

>successfully reinvigorated the series
by just biting of DmC and not even selling as much

Attached: DMC sales.png (1440x900, 357K)

But Dante is Leon with demon powers.

keep fucking crying

Attached: 1556219793247.png (952x390, 64K)

best post itt

Attached: 1456251251983.jpg (516x497, 40K)

>Frisk
Gtfo tranny zommer

>Capcom proceeds to put DMC1 Dante in more crossovers than any other Dante

Not him but the classic Dante seems to be extremely popular in the Eastern hemisphere as well. Come out of your bubble once in a while.

All the Dante's after 1 are just shitty spin-off takes on his character with Reboot Dante being the absolute worst.

Attached: 1565991470263.png (465x478, 342K)

>Yea Forums btfo
There was huge fucking chunk of people here hyped for dmc5, there were threads everyday. But yeah I guess there were alot of shitposting threads too in reaction to that.

They have the same voice actor, dickhead

DmC would have been a good game if the protag was a half human half demon who got brainwashed into thinking he's Dante

Attached: xh3s8s9d7lo21.png (1024x719, 806K)

the Kojimadrones have arrived...

Bayonetta with a sword is LITERALLY Bayonetta with a sword

You’d know that if you played video games

Attached: FC6065C9-4ADB-47D1-8D20-07CBDC4620D7.jpg (1024x640, 121K)

that is the ugliest piece of art ive ever fucking seen jesus christ

>Smash thread turns into a DmC thread
holy
mother
of
batman
autism

Attached: doge341.jpg (1024x1007, 94K)

Dude DMC3 Dante and DmC Dante have been in more crossover games than DMC1 Dante. DMC1 sucks ass

Attached: 950160_dmc-wallpaper-hd.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

She even knows Yontoryu

Attached: A12BF112-F861-412F-A45B-2622C5EC6652.png (842x1239, 896K)

Seething Itsunonigger

But that sounds like gay fan fic to help weebs cope

Attached: 1550546728780.jpg (1879x1061, 88K)

Factually incorrect but what can I expect from a NeoDMC nigger.

I know what it’s from but even then Dante was trying to kill the demifiend for a good portion of that game but then again im debating a retarded piece of fan art on the internet so who cares

Who the fuck is frisk

Get some sleep, Sakurai-san.

Attached: 12AEE229-195A-4000-A985-A6C0AAC2A5B6.gif (280x280, 835K)

It'd fit the whole Mundus controls the world thing the reboot was going for though

He started on Nintendo systems I guess.
But by that logic I'd say Ryu Hayabusa should be in more.

>they have same voice so same person
Can’t believe they added Mario in smash 10 times

>"We dmc1 fans aren't the ones in a bubble! It is you!"
>...he says while denouncing every Dante except the first one
>this after the previous dmc1 fan suggested a plan of action that flies in the face of popular demand and good business sense because it's what he wants and no one else matters
What's it like to have no self-awareness? I reiterate: why do you waste time taking an interest in a franchise 18 years after the first, last, and only installment you consider to be good when said franchise is content to leave you in the dust? Almost all of the talent behind the original dmc is gone and you're wasting your time waiting for it to get better, thinking it'll return to its roots when it never will.

>DMC3 Dante and DmC Dante have been in more crossover games than DMC1 Dante

Attached: 1568137140822.jpg (284x295, 24K)

damn that is cool

he was consistent in 3 4 5 atleast

>Dante gets in
>Sakurai announces that he has a DMC Devil May Cry alt
>Says "Take that Play Station All Stars!" in Japanese
>Dabs

The whole point of 3 is for him to grow into 1. 4 destroyed any sort of consistency. 4 to 5 is consistent.

I prefer calling everyone a version of Marth instead.