Old games can't be soulles-

>old games can't be soulles-

Attached: front-cover.jpg (800x800, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8h10S_9jTI
youtube.com/watch?v=nghTrcPBp3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine if Yoshi layed eggs infront of you haha

Yoshi's Story is fine, just that its so poorly thought out in Game Design that most people who experienced played like hardly nothing of it.
Yoshi's Island was a great game with some collectibles for some neat bonuses, Yoshi's Story becomes an okay game only if you try & pick the hearts to go to other levels, and get 30 Melons in all the levels: Game's level design shows its face by doing so and it goes from shit to alright.

this game has plenty of soul

This game is horseshit, who the fuck smoked weed while developing it
I can't fucking see anything, everything looks retarded i can't tell what is and isnt a platform

Nope.

What's with all these fat zoomer cunts?

>soul
king of the buzzwords.

They had to start somewhere with the shit Yoshi games. Too bad it was the very first one after Island.

It's completely unremarkable and unmemorable. A short, shallow cashgrab and a dark blot on the N64's catalogue of quality games. .

>first game to give Yoshi his shitty babby voice
>first game to redesign Yoshi as some anthro furry shit instead of the dinosaur proportions he had prior
>literal babby tier easy while Yoshi's Island had some actual tough levels and a lot of complexity
It's fucking garbage. Every Yoshi game after Island is soulless.

kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=S8h10S_9jTI

Did people really not like this one? It's not amazing, but I remember enjoying the game enough to replay it a good amount and found the pre-rendered visuals charming and most of the world's had interesting enough levels.
Idk maybe I'd prefer A to B levels opposed to collecting fruit but it wasn't enough to impede my overall enjoyment.

But he praised the older game you weird fanboy.

>no soul

youtube.com/watch?v=nghTrcPBp3s

Attached: AggressiveLateFairyfly.webm (1920x1080, 2.22M)

I was there when Yoshi's Story came out. Island was my favorite game ever. I cannot overstate my disappointment when I played this shit.

>I was there
Based Elrond dishing out redpills.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I was 8 years old and BEGGED my mom to buy it for me. She did. And it was awful. Woolly World was a major step in the right direction but Crafted World managed to undo all of that.

This is true. I remember renting it from Blockbuster, and thinking it was great, and that I beat it. When I played it a couple of years ago on the Wii, I couldn't figure out how I thought I'd finished it. It seemed like most of the game was out of the way of the player, and there was no good enough incentive to engage with any of it.

It's weird to think that Yoshi's Island was the second game in the Super Mario World franchise. Dropping the 'Super Mario World' title was a mistake. It should never have been its own series. Still waiting for Super Mario World 3: Yoshi's Island 2.

The high-ups view the Yoshi series as a demographic checkbox for younger kids (pre-Mario and Kirby), so we won't see another real game until something else comes to replace it. Which other Nintendo series would you trade for it?

that title sounds stupid as fuck