What are some potential best girls who didn't get any development due to shitty writers?

What are some potential best girls who didn't get any development due to shitty writers?

Attached: Tenten_Part_II.png (710x746, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5eh9CbnbRg
youtube.com/watch?v=riKbnOQmP1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tatsuki from bleach is literally this
kubo even drew her a shimigami design and never used it

if the character is still best girl but the writer shits on them do they count? if so anko

Attached: Fuu_by_alxnarutoall-d5k1do3.png (708x559, 281K)

Video Games

what should have been

Attached: dta1jy-0eed93ab-8bf7-4969-85d0-86d1bcd7ad39.jpg (702x800, 191K)

What are you so upset about?

No, F U buddy

Attached: F520175D-F775-4770-87B1-8DC824208504.jpg (235x214, 6K)

whatever happened to this artist i miss their derpy naruto fanart and parody animations

Attached: tsugumi.jpg (751x868, 252K)

Bleach started so well and then it become so boring and repetitive ultra-fast, even by manga standard ...

kubo repeated the same rescue arc again after rukia was saved but with orihime because he couldn't think of anything new for the story so he just thought to repeat the same story arc again but with the other girl and in white dessert location

I'm 26 and an engineer working on making airplane shit for US fighter jets and I've been arguing with two of my co workers all day that Ten Ten could beat Sakura in a 1v1 and they don't fucking agree with me.

Back me up Yea Forums.

Salia in Soul Calibur

Attached: Salia_Olschmidt.jpg (380x432, 317K)

why did you have to remind me?

Attached: 1461615012697.jpg (558x976, 154K)

Depend, if it's taijutsu then no, but by using all her weapons + the divine shit she obtained, she could beat Sakura with some strategy.
but Sakura is very powerful and almost immortal with the mark.

At what point in time does the fight take place?

You can't disagree

Attached: sonic_riders_blaze_sa_style_by_waitochan_d4hsp3y-pre.png (682x1171, 469K)

Pic related but unironically

Attached: af373d79d5f24df0cb26a77d3f1e2287.jpg (800x1092, 110K)

That's what fucking Dave keeps telling me, that the mark thing Sakura has means Ten Ten wouldn't be able to kill her, but I don't know so much about that. I didn't see all of Shippuden. My point is that Sakura doesn't have the speed or a gap closing jutsu needed to get to Ten Ten before having 40 exploding kunai lodged into her forehead. I think in a melee fight Sakura could win, but she'd never get there.

End of series I guess. Before boruto but end of Shippuden.

Naruto literally became who had the best eye and genes.. It was Bleach/Dragon Ball z 2.0

Sad about TenTen, Temari, Konan, the sound girl who plays flute w/ spirits and the worst offender is wait for it.. SAKURA.

Attached: 1525327171805s.jpg (215x250, 6K)

>Sakura doesn't have the speed
youtube.com/watch?v=K5eh9CbnbRg

there are other girls in the series I like better but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still mad

Attached: kairi.jpg (900x1000, 495K)

Attached: 08Nisemono.jpg (1056x1500, 632K)

Personally it got shit as soon as the Shinigami-world-thing arc started.
Would have been better if they kept the overall power-level close to human-ish, and kept the focus on weird exorcism and shit instead of going DBZ-with-sword.

Hell nah Sakura would wreck her

Hold up...Is this...i remember this panel

I can't watch that, I'm unironically at work right now.

[Spoiler]what does she do?

>Tenten
The Rock Lee spin-off was a major win for her. It's not only better than the original, it's easier to go through, manga and anime alike. Pic related got it far worse, being called a Sakura rip-off when she's the rare example of the rip-off being better.

Attached: 1550651114859.jpg (640x480, 40K)

She's very fast and beat the shit out of a guy.
she's also supposed to be sick at this moment, and she's older than in shippuden by like 20 years.

I had an huge crush on her as a kid, the same when i was a teenager since she aged, and she's still pretty hot now, but she got SaiED.

it's funny how the sakura/naruto dynamic actually works with ino and isn't fucking unbearable

Attached: 1551208875672.jpg (640x480, 58K)

This, Ino would have shown just as much concern for Naruto instead of latching onto Sasuke like a leech and she wouldn't have pretended to be so high and mighty either. It's amazing how useless Sakura became as quickly as things escalated. Ino has her mind switch technique at least. Sakura had to be given super strength and a healing ability that got outclassed by a slap of Hinata's palm.

Attached: ew.png (334x236, 88K)

If we are gonna compare boruto Sakura we need to see boruto ten ten fight or it isn't fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=riKbnOQmP1Y

>Writer's favorite female character
>Writer admits he sucks at writing females so he doesn't bother with her

She would have made a great 3rd love rival, sassy/spunky/coy to act foil to Aerith's timid/gentle/motherly and Tifa's caring/strong/sexy.

I love that they're expanding the roles of Jesse, Wedge, and Biggs in the remake, but know it'll just make the Sector 7 plate fall that much worse this time.

>tfw no Gold Saucer date with Jesse

Attached: tumblr_psvbflMT0I1skp6koo3_r1_250.gif (250x252, 1003K)

>She probably would have trained with Soi Fon since she's already top tier at Karate

Kingdom Hearts

Xion is a tranny
Aqua is a jobber
Kairi is a plot device
Namine is a pushover
Snek-chan is a doormat
Strepsils is a dead meat
Fox-chan did her job, but also died

There is no such thing as potential best girl