DLCfagging thread

DLCfagging thread

Post 'em

Attached: meme roster.jpg (1920x2160, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpuKLTf0ZjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care who gets in as long as I get my boy

Attached: dims (1).jpg (1600x699, 90K)

that’s a pretty funny looking amaterasu user haha

Attached: 67A5C9C5-6457-4CA7-B362-FC775A88808B.jpg (626x545, 593K)

whats happening in thi

Attached: peek.png (128x257, 46K)

who?

I really want Ammy in more than anyone :(

I would be happy with at least one of these

Attached: Wishlist.png (1973x941, 1.78M)

Attached: 1547851970307.jpg (500x500, 13K)

>Steve
I mean I'd personally like to see him in Smash but that would mean the Stevefags would win so fuck that

My man. Wish for the stars!

Attached: geno_ultimate_.png (894x894, 894K)

I don’t care who the new fighters end up being, but if I had to choose based on what we have left:
>Viewtiful Joe
>Solaire
>Crash Bandicoot
>Kat
>Nightmare (SC series)

Yo uh source for that Amaterasu pic

'amaterasu order:score' on e621, third result

Attached: IMG_20190912_105728.jpg (196x160, 10K)

>g*no

Attached: 1565111941549.png (454x520, 11K)

Yea Forums is an anonymous image board, please stop posting selfies

/thread

Attached: PicsArt_09-08-10.22.28.jpg (1290x720, 214K)

Joker killed all my dreams of an SMT-rep, so I don't really care. There's no way they'll putbin two MT-characters

>Snoo
Is that really what that thing's name is

Attached: smash list.png (1099x1292, 1.63M)

Attached: 1539631321319.png (1980x940, 1.72M)

Eggman would be a genuinely good pick, kinda surprised he wasn't an assist trophy at least.

Tried to not just put the same archetype of character through out the whole image, otherwise it would be a lot of what the text at the bottom talks about.
Spyro and Crash would be separate characters, but would be in a single double-priced DLC pack.
You could also replace Quote with Hollow Knight and I'd be happy with that too, but I think Quote would better fit my play style.

Attached: Smash 2nd Round Wants Rant Small.png (800x900, 1.11M)

Eggman is in, actually.

Seija is Snoo you third worlder.

Kinda surprised he's only a sticker.

He probably would of made the best bossfight in the game. He's not even a stage hazard or a costume. Sonic's representation in Smash is pretty shit from top to bottom, which is sad because there's a lot of fun that could be had from a non-Greenhill Zone stage.

Attached: robuttnik.gif (500x384, 500K)

Ryu Hayabusa + user reading this' most wanted.

I would kill every single one of you in this thread and not even think twice for Isaac to get in.

Attached: fighter pass 2.jpg (1000x562, 190K)

Capcom need to stop being complete faggots before they're allowed another rep.

based

Too lazy to make an image, but I want
>Doomguy
>Porky Minch
>Gordon Freeman
>Prince (Katamari)
>Crono
>Amaterasu

Fuck your Fighters Pass, here's your villains pack instead.

Attached: Villains DLC pack.png (1822x1612, 2.5M)

I'd take literally any other FF Villain than Sephiroth. Even David Bowie or Tits of Darkness.

I can get behind this pass more than any other in the thread so far.

What about Tree?

>tiz
You based motherfucker

Attached: IMG_2776.gif (400x300, 715K)

I'd ESPECIALLY take the Tree over Sephiroth.

>Wanting shit tier villains over the GOAT

>Sephiroth
>"MUH MOTHER. MUH METEOR. MUH GENES."
>Not shit tier.

>not feral
>mfw

Attached: my-disappointment-is-immeasurable.jpg (962x810, 153K)

Ryu, Steve, Ryu, Leon and Doom are guaranteed.

>Doomguy
>Reimu
>Heavy Weapons Guy
>Phoenix Wright
>Eggman
>Crash
I would be happy with any of these.

Attached: 1565835006312.gif (800x600, 808K)

fei fong wong

Attached: 28118353_p0_master1200.png (765x595, 310K)

gib template

I think he has a good shot. Nintendo backed Suda a lot at launch and NMH3 is next year.

Also, friendly reminder that the Bayonetta artist is redesigning Kimmy Howell for NMH3 and the next live stream is on October 23rd with Swery as a guest to talk about DP2.

Attached: they're in smash.png (1822x706, 1.5M)

3/5

After seeing Hero have 4 versions, I'm retroactively mad that Joker didn't have a Flynn alt.

>Pepsiman over Hamburglar
I don't know why but this is so funny to me.

>feral
Shit taste.

Attached: DD98B07A-6479-4460-8DC1-91D7FCF1F8FF.jpg (870x774, 211K)

*illegal taste
As long as it's humanoid go to town nigga.

Jesus Christ you posted exactly everyone I want

based same-tastefag

Attached: ECA9906E-A781-411F-9A20-31F53E65DAFB.jpg (918x1024, 197K)

Doom Slayer as the big hype character to send-off the first fighter pass.
He has an alternate classic skin that also changes his name to Doomguy.

Second pass is just stuff I personally want that I think could be interesting to Smash.

Attached: Super Smash Bros Fighter Pass I and II.jpg (1920x2160, 2.04M)

Yours has Geno and Amaterasu. It's only missing Klonoa and that's exactly what I want the most.

Come on
Our Starboy needs a return

>Travis Touchdown
>Amaterasu
>KOS-MOS
>Dixie Kong
>Sora
>2B
>Hatsune Miku
No particular order except I want Miku the most. don't give a shit about your rules, I want Miku.

Support what you want in the most regardless of what other people tell you, user. As for me, I would much prefer to have Ulala from Space Channel 5.

what a weird amaterasu haha

Attached: smash dlc3.png (1000x1125, 1.35M)

My man

Attached: travis spin.gif (340x453, 522K)

In order of who I want the most
>Hollow Knight
>Steve
>Travis Touchdown
>Metal Slug
>Arthur from Ghouls n’ Ghosts
>Ryu Hayabusa
>River City Ransom guys

Attached: B36B375C-6701-4A63-BFF7-C7F2BD378388.jpg (406x284, 34K)

What if all the DLC in the second wave are Echo fighters?

BUONGIORNOOOOOO Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to Ezio Auditore da Firenze (yes, THE Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for one of the upcoming Fighter Passes when Ezio walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Rayman has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Rayman fags, but the Ubisoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of Ubisoft's biggest franchise? He's already a spirit for fucks sake and the only other real option for a relevant and notable Ubisoft pick is Ezio (along with Rabbids but nobody wants them) and a Ubisoft character is guaranteed considering Nintendo and Ubisoft's stronger relations now. Assassin's Creed has had a movie, novels, western comics, and even a manga. The series has already collaborated with Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur, Monster Hunter, and Metal Gear. And another thing worth nothing is that Brawlhalla has noticeably omitted an Assassin for its roster despite it being a logical conclusion for them to add given its publishing by Ubisoft and how that game has already crossovered with numerous IPs including Rayman. The DLC characters for Ultimate have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Rayman are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial that spirits do not deconfirm. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: ubisoft.png (739x599, 349K)

Attached: A9EFDED3-ABA2-4760-994E-53640A1350E9.jpg (910x1024, 167K)

>DLCfagging thread
should be an instant ban

Kiryu would be cool but I'm pretty much down with anyone as long as they bring something fresh and interesting to the game. Only pick I don't care for is Geno since he is the epitome of rosterfagging for the sake of rosterfagging.

Attached: kiryu.jpg (512x512, 66K)

What is that character?

Attached: 1556319333952.png (1980x1460, 3.05M)

Attached: smash_wishlist.png (1980x940, 1.78M)

Chosen Undead when?

speak english

Smash Bros sucks. Grow up.
youtube.com/watch?v=gpuKLTf0ZjA

based

>Still up after four hours

Well done.

>mods still haven't noticed
Anyways I want phoenix wright and viewtiful joe

How would a Phoenix Wright moveset work?

Attached: FemaleUglyBaldeagle-small.gif (480x368, 746K)

>Mach Rider
This is the actual true never ever, and I'd be very happy if the character made it in somehow against all odds.

Attached: SbZ5IFY.jpg (784x700, 157K)

i've never seen a thread with so much good taste

Attached: 1813267_p0.jpg (1000x750, 376K)

why do people care about Geno anyways?

Tradition

>Newgrounds circa 2007
>Brawl speculation happening
>Rawest Forest comes out
>Smash Kingdom comes out
>Geno is overhyped belong relief by the teens/young adults at the time who played Super Mario RPG and the kids who just got on Newgrounds learning about him
>Sakurai's own third party poll has Geno score highly in Japan

smash fags containment board, WHEN?

Literally just because of memes

It's purely because he's one of the last long-time never evers. He had some genuine support in the melee and brawl days but it stopped being about the character himself fucking ages ago and now it's just purely to fulfill the meme. He's just "that guy who will never get in Smash" and that's why people still push him so hard. You'd literally never see this character get brought up ever if it wasn't for Smash rosterfagging.

It's funny how there is such a strong generational gap with Geno. They waited for so long that the kids who grew up with him are now an adult minority seething at the kids and their fortnites.

I'm 19
Never grew up with Super Mario RPG
I wanted Geno back when I was in grade school and was the only kid who knew about him
It was because I grew up with Newgrounds and thought Geno was the coolest shit because everyone I saw on the internet was hyping him up
Then I grew up and realized I have no attachment to this character

Had Nintendo not said they were going to do a Fighter Pass 2 I would say he has no chance. But now that there is a confirmed Fighter Pass 2 I'm thinking he's got a really good chance to get in. Suda's been asking Sakurai to let Travis in for years. He definitely isn't the next character, but I'm betting that he'll be in the second pass.

Yeah I feel like Smash Kingdom in particular really integrated Geno into the Smash speculation scene.

Xenosaga wouldn't provide an interesting stage.

Who told you there will only be 4 characters in Fighter Pass #2???? D:

For the west that is
Even Japan has Genofags

Attached: 1568163576938m.jpg (910x1024, 156K)

I would like him honestly, but he already has a spirit.

Attached: 3436.png (750x650, 379K)

After Terry, Travis doesn't seem as crazy as he used to. Terry being added shows that company-based collabs are a pretty strong factor in DLC choices and Marvelous is one of the few big Japanese publishers left that don't have a character.

Also what interesting stage would Phoenix Wright provide?

Phoenix Wright
Wonderful Red
Sora/Riku or Roxas as an alt skin
I don't care about the rest of the spots

>Doomguy to finish the fighter's pass
>Travis
>Akira from Astral Chain
>Dante
>Tekken rep
>Crash

Rayman is my last never ever, and I'm pretty sure that dream is dead.

Amongst picks I'd think would be cool, if we go full 3rd party as is the major theory, there's Doomguy, Dante, Travis, Crash, someone from other fighting games (preference for Tekken or SC), MH or Ryu.

Amongst picks I would really wouldn't want, it's basically Sora and Steve (and I guess sans that unfortunately wormed his way through an alternate path).

Amongst first party picks there's only le purple meme man and Porky that I'd like.

Anyone not mentioned, I don't care one way or the other.

But whoever gets in, I'll buy it like a retard anyways.