Why don't he just become a movie director?

Why don't he just become a movie director?

Attached: 1546393864190.png (400x400, 213K)

They already have their hack. His name is Nolan.

Because he can't direct, produce, edit or deliver on schedule.

those who can’t teach, teach gym

Kojima has good ideas, he just needs other writers and editors to reel him in when he goes off the deep end. Death Stranding is what happens when no one is keeping him in check, it's the ramblings of a madman in video game form.

Why would he become a movie director when he has much more freedom in the videogame medium?

Because that is his lifelong dream and now he has enough clout to make it happen.

How do you know what his lifelong dream is? He can tell his autistic stories in vidya, use his favorite actors, why would he ever switch to another medium?

This is common knowledge.

wew lad

Attached: Capture.png (358x266, 66K)

Show me exact quote or fuck off with your common knowledge

I'm not your slave, go look it up yourself.

I cant, it doesnt exist, its just shit you made up nigger

Konami is behind this. They panicked after they realised he got around his NDA, and so they are finding a little campaign to discredit and slander him.

You didn't even try did you? You're just here to insult me for no reason.

He doesn't though. He has usually a few good ideas in a sea of bad ones. You need a literary editor to filter out 95% of the shit

Why is he hated so much here? If you don't like the shit he makes just don't buy it. Is there some sort of happening that turned people off to him that were once fans? It's just constant kojima shitposting on this board.

Because he likes to make video games and movies would only restrict his creativity. He can do whatever the fuck he wants in games still gets to direct long ass cutscenes starring whatever actors he wants anyway.

Until you prove me wrong I can insult you however I want idiot

You're such a narcissist, I don't owe anything to you.

Because he's too incompetent so he just uses his legacy fame and cultish retard fanbase in video games to create the closest to.

When you say something you owe it to everyone to back your shit up, if you expect everyone to bend over because you say so you are the narcissist faggot

You're the one who wants me to be his errand boy, you're not important.

Doesnt matter what I am, you cant back your shit up, you cant prove me wrong.

I don't want to prove you wrong, I don't care about you. Notice how you're the only one sperging out about this since everyone knows its common knowledge.

Why do you keep replying if you dont care? How can it be common knowledge if no one can prove it?

You're right, this will be my last reply to your ignorant ass.

Yeah just leave with your gaping asshole faggot

Actually nevermind, go fuck yourself you fucking ignorant asshole. Now thats my last post.

Cant even stand up to your word, what kind of a man you are fucking bitch

Fuck off man, I'm trying to be the bigger person here. Just stop being so ignorant. I'm done replying to you.

Well, you're talking about him, aren't you?

I bet you are the bigger person fat fuck, see you at your next reply

NIGGERS

Attached: 1566240673780.gif (1280x1057, 342K)

Dude, just fuck off, you were too stupid to google something, I'm done replying to you, this is my last message.

Keep going

Have you seen the shit that comes out of Japan? There's a director there that makes a movie a month and they're all b grade exemplars. Kojima would get drowned by the people who make schlock shit for fun and forgotten because he's not not good or memorable.

He tried to be a screenwriter, but his screenplays were rejected, so he went into the video game industry since the video game industry has no standards.

The (western)film industry is more fucked than the(western) gaming one

>I bet you are the bigger person fat fuck
I’m using this

No, stop. This is over, stop trying to get the last word.

Aint happening

Hivemind mentality, coupled with contrarianism coupled with needing to hide behind 100 layers of irony, shitposting and negativity. Basically Yea Forums.

We'll see about that

Because the last word, BELONGS TO ME!

Alright, looks like someone else did what I did.
I'm not the original guy you were arguing with, I jumped in halfway through.

>Why don't he just become a movie director?
Can't speak english for shit.

Yea Forums is so contrarian and isolated that many people started to think that the “Kojima Kino” group that has existed on Yea Forums for over a decade is the main stream opinion. They have gone full counter to this narrative so now you have two groups, the ones that always like Kojima as an “auteur genius” and the ones that have never played his games but hate him because of the first group.

>shitpost
>shitpost
>shitpost

Just say bump if your intent is to bump the thread anyways.

Attached: 1566522271092.jpg (406x471, 37K)

You got a problem with me homie?

>I'm not the original guy you were arguing with
And neither am I, because as I said, THE LAST WORD BELONGS TO ME!

Or, you know, it could be the fact that Yea Forums has always shit on movie "games." Which Death Stranding clearly is.

Attached: 1419311995950.gif (500x446, 663K)

And since I can shitpost every 20 seconds that'll be easy. Thanks jew-moot

Movies don't let you do the crazy shit video games do.

You haven't even played the game.

prove it. Maybe he's normal reedus.

Eh jap cinema isnt bad but you definitely cant pull off enough budget make action movies like he wants.

>everything I don't like/can't play/is made by a publisher I don't like etc.. is a movie game or walking sim
Yeah like I said that's Yea Forums. Full of spastics.

I think Hollywood movies will be obsolete when we're all in holodecks 50 years from now.
I think he's realized it too.

>prove it
The game isn't out yet

He doesn't even direct the cutscenes of his own games, he just writes them.

And like I said, maybe he starred in the film. READ NIGGER READ

I can't decipher your autism. Is your caretaker near by that can talk to me instead?

One thread is about Hideo while the other discusses Kojima. What's the problem?

Yes he does.

He isn't?

Gimme a moment I'll get Kojima over to translate tard to super tard for you.

Thanks i'll wait.

Because he isnt good enough. And it shows.

He's not skilled enough. He would be a bad film director.

The movie industry is much more strict when it comes to plagiarism.

Because he's making a game and it looks better than anything on the Cuckbox, Xcuck.