ITT: Creators who singlehandedly destroyed their legacy

ITT: Creators who singlehandedly destroyed their legacy

Attached: 2998872-kojima.jpg (694x404, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1UtRnGn5hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally seething that he just dropped a fantastic showcase of gameplay

His enablers and yes men are responsible for some of the blame as well.

Death Stranding looks like more of the shit people like about MGS though. MGS was never good, people just liked it for the gimmicks and quirkiness.

Time stamp this "fantastic" gameplay in the 50 minute video user, because all I saw was a fed ex simulator and a shit one at that.

They all do it user, each and every one of them.

Attached: Molyneux.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

After watching the "gameplay", Konami were in the right suppressing his creative liberty.

>gameplay
youtu.be/U1UtRnGn5hc

Attached: giphy (6).gif (332x215, 2.39M)

Why are you people always such whiny pussy faggots? The game isnt for you, oh well, move on with your life. Like god damn.

Kojima buttblasting all live service looter shooter fanboys and I love it. This game is gonna be crazy comfy playing on your sofa at night.

Metal Gear Solid never had good gameplay yet you faggots eat that shit up and will continue to defend it. Sad!

Attached: cuckyb.jpg (550x400, 39K)

Kojima has made it abundantly clear Fukushima was the real creator of MGS.

Attached: 1556456319619.png (2048x1536, 3.48M)

Attached: john-romero-5.jpg (399x265, 28K)

I liked it for the gameplay

gimme a quick rundown on why Yea Forums hates kojima now

3 and 5 were pretty good stealth games. Especially 5 mechanically was incredible.

>once was nearly universally praised as a saint of gaming
>now almost everyone wants him to fuck off after Pikmin 4 and stop touching his own IPs
>all because of a years-long tantrum he threw by deeply meddling with games from his IPs after Super Mario Galaxy 1 and Super Paper Mario pissed him off

Attached: Shigeru_Miyamoto_at_E3_2013_1_(cropped).jpg (731x1058, 87K)

Is he the george lucas of vidya?

Your parents when they made you

Attached: Ai Mukai messy hair.jpg (901x1200, 142K)

Sad Kojimbo fanboy.

lol nice

Attached: 1544762656299.gif (200x133, 963K)

Shut up faggot. Not every game is about murder.

>could've had a legacy as an iconic indie developer, even if briefly
>instead he exposes himself as one of the most pretentious insufferable fucks the indie scene has ever seen (which is quite the accomplishment), burns an unbelievable amount of bridges and becomes a constantly tantruming social media crybaby
>he essentially now endures as a case study in exactly how not to handle success and fame

Attached: phil-fish-2.jpg (640x359, 40K)

Or fun evidently.

Ohshit

Attached: keiji-inafune-coming-to-ign-convention-bahrain_m6py.jpg (640x679, 57K)

Because, and I mean this unironically, they’ve become slaves to faceless corporations and worse yet politicians. They fell for the hypercapitalist memes. They only slam games and get excited for new shallow trailers, and cannot fathom anything artful in the industry, thus they hate on Kojima.
>KOJIDRONE! SNOYGGER! REEEEEE
I like Kojima because aside from product placement, which is usually more funny than effective, he’s never sold out to the top dogs. He’s always made what he wants, and it costs him his job at the SOULLESS Konami. Perfect? Of course not. He’s human. Humans aren’t perfect. Unlike these fucking robotic soulless focus tested games that Yea Forums zoomers love.

Nincels and Pctrannies hate Sony and DS is a Sony exclusive.

Everything after Snake Eater is garbage and absolutely no one would give a fuck about Death Stranding if Kojima wasn't attached to it. Yea Forums would be actively shitting on it.

These.

lol the hi/v/emind would love it if it DIDN'T have the Kojima name attached to it.

I thought DS was confirmed for PC?