How do nintendards rationalize and cope with the fact that games are infinitely more expensive on Switch...

How do nintendards rationalize and cope with the fact that games are infinitely more expensive on Switch? Particularly 3rd party games where the Switch is the worst version and is double the price.

Attached: 739994EB-94F6-493C-9104-B230A43A53A2.png (3840x2160, 722K)

We have jobs and don't leech off mommy and daddy so it's no big deal.

Are we paying games by the resolution now?

>60 bucks on Switch is somehow more than 60 bucks on a PS4/Xbone
Nigger what?

>rationalize and cope with the fact that games are infinitely more expensive
>infinitely more expensive
???

He is stating that games on the switch must be valued less because they have lower resolution and graphics

If thats the case, all console games should be cheaper.

i pirate everything and just buy hardware?

I play multiplat on my pc. why do poorfag love console warring so much?

Games on Switch never go down in price, where as the same games on other consoles will have steep discounts after they’ve been out a while.

Buy the games you like user. Not showing support for the good games is no good.

>3rd party games where the Switch is the worst version

Dragon Quest XI says 'hi'

There are discounts all the time for third parties on the eshop.

>Games on Switch never go down in price

Why the fuck are you lying? Are you mentally ill?

>Games on Switch never go down in price
If you keep saying that, I might forget that eShop always has some kind of sale, and some games go down 50%
I mean, I have 53 digital games and I bought only 6 or 7 at full price, But you probably know better than me.

I just got a switch and bought 2 games each one for 54,99€
ps4 games are usually 60 or 70€
I don't understand this thread

Money is inconsequential to me.

Jealousy and seething rage because millions of people you don't even know are having fun with system you don't own.

P A T H E T I C

Attached: 1565730131279.jpg (296x296, 12K)

>Games on Switch never go down in price,

3rd party titles drop in price all the time. Even physically.

You do know that console manufacturers don't set the prices that games stay at right? Retailers do.

we're not poor. we all have jobs. leave your cave sometime and you might get one too

i bought them all on wiiu already.

It's a standard clickbait thread and we are idiots for falling for it. Capcom's games cost more on Switch, so by that logic all games on Switch cost more.
It's like that user who keeps mentioning Nintendo bonus, aka 'games on Switch get better scores than the same games on other platforms', with IGN's score of DOOM as the only example. Not to mention that reviewers were different, plus Switch version was reviewed by that guy who stole Dead Cells review from some Youtuber.

>a thread died for flagrant fanboyism

Who cares? Just get the PS4 version. Let them enjoy downgraded ports.

Attached: EEOa_8DUUAAHuvk.jpg (1276x718, 83K)

When you work full time and make decent income and are single with no kid, and have a simple lifestyle, you have a lot of disposable income so things like price don’t really matter that much, and the addition of portability and collectibility of carts makes it a great choice. Also the vast majority of all switch owners also own the switch in addition to something else (usually pc)

this

Why does anyone care what plastic rectangle some random person they don’t even know or care about and will never meet irl plays their games on? People like OP are probably the type of person who is kept up at night because someone in the world likes a different flavor ice cream than him.

50% is nothing. PSN/XBL/Steam sales are up to 85%

For indie games, yes. They count, too? OK then, some Switch games go down up to 90%; Fear Effect Sedna for example is usually on sale for 2 euros.

Try linking me me to three discounted Switch games for sale retards.

Are you retarded? OPEN YOUR ESHOP

It's probably because 3rd Parties know we're desperate not to let the Wii U to happen again.

>because this game didn't drop in price after 1-3 months, that means that it never drops at all
Based retard!

senda is terrible person who lures kids into splatoon discords.

This. I got Xonic for less than a dollar when it was on sale.