What's your opinion about adult Estelle?

What's your opinion about adult Estelle?

Attached: e.jpg (290x432, 29K)

Low iq

I want one

She looks like she fucks faggots.

Soulless

But tits.

Eternal best girl.

that I want it on PC already

Estelle Bestelle.

Attached: 292.jpg (1205x731, 578K)

Attached: e.jpg (627x800, 95K)

I want to kill Joshua.

She's too awkward and dumb to actually have sex with Joshua, she's still a virgin. Hell, they don't even sleep in the same bed. Meanwhile Renne sneaks into his bed every night and drops the daughteru act.

Dumb, low IQ bimbo

this reads like the plot to a bad doujin, I wish it existed though

She got a nice ass

In Trails 2 the way she emotionally disarmed Joshua and destroyed his edgelord act to the point he ended up crying in her arms was fucking brilliant. Estelle is a lot smarter than her hotheaded attitude would lead you to believe at first.

Attached: Sora.no.Kiseki.full.1313726.jpg (706x917, 237K)

Does she enjoy anal sex though?

Good for a forced impregnation with no responsibility (she'll raise it with Joshua anyway)

Attached: 1545994927359.png (1050x1446, 1.96M)

made for Rean chad dick
Joshua got cucked hard

stinky

not even the best girl in both series she's featured in

Needs my dick in her ass

this

Attached: 1547955178051.jpg (1200x1200, 323K)

She's still pretty dumb because he was playing a 4d keikaku to break from Weissmann's control even after reuniting with her and she was clueless about it.

She looks the same?

They totally had sex
But they simply can't settle down without ending their bracer careers.

nah she has never fucked you

>Joshua is aiming for Loewe level
>Estelle is still awful and has a shitty single target s-craft in sen 4

Attached: 1566108478509.png (663x402, 117K)

I'd rather she perfected her own style than used crafts half-assedly copied from daddy

Attached: 1562962859893.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Attached: 1567956669297.jpg (206x245, 4K)

She looks like she fucks Erebonian boys that end their sentences with haha

How big is Act 2 in CS2?
I finished Act 1 in about 10 hours (granted with turbo mode on most of the time), I can't be halfway through already right? It took me 100+ hours to beat CS1 (no turbo mode).

> I can't be halfway through already right?
Nah you're not. Turbo does save a lot of time though.

Good. Act 1 felt like an overlong prologue to be honest, reuniting with everyone could've been done in much faster, instead of taking seemingly half the game.
Game leaves you on such a cliffhanger and the direct sequel halts everything until halfway through. I'm starting to see why this is taking 4 games instead of the usual 3. Anyone know if CS3 does something similar?

CS3 works similar to CS1
>Game leaves you on such a cliffhanger and the direct sequel halts everything until halfway through.
This literally every single game in the series so far, with some minor exceptions within the games.

Had sex with Rean