Replaying ME as paragon

>replaying ME as paragon
>remember that humanity has the potential to reach greater heights and is worth saving, despite our flaws
other games with this feel?

Attached: shep.png (500x387, 262K)

Attached: MEG.png (1278x720, 1.11M)

>remember that humanity has the potential to reach greater heights and is worth saving, despite our flaws
How so? There's never been cohesion within the human species, we still hate most people not in our country or our skin color or religion and openly destroy the environment even in the face of increasing natural disasters. Please point me out to that untapped potential because I don't see it. Humanity is rotten and deserves extinction

That's the fault of individuals and not humanity as a whole.

the "whole" is made of individuals, dummy. Humanity deserves the fate it cooked for itself.

There is no whole. Not everybody is responsible for it.

>>remember that humanity has the potential to reach greater heights and is worth saving, despite our flaws
Sounds like the shit you read in Youtube comments
>This restored my faith in humanity
There is only humanity. You are human, if you don't side with humanity no matter what, you are a degenerate and should remove yourself from humanity.

That's pretty gay. What about non-apologetic human superiority?

>there's never been cohesion within the human species, we still hate most people not in our country or our skin color or religion

Attached: MEA - diversity.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I just wanted more RPG games, Bioware

Attached: 1552449776987.png (422x447, 135K)

>playing as the retarded sibling
I hope the few here that actually played Andromeda played as a man.

Try that greedfall game that came out a couple of days ago.
It's very much a DA origins type game, but more shades of grey

Why does this trigger you? Did you expect the hologram to trash talk the human race?

Deus Ex HR.
>Sarif was right about one thing. It's in our nature to want to rise above our limits. Think about it. We were cold, so we harnessed fire. We were weak, so we invented tools. Every time we met an obstacle, we used creativity and ingenuity to overcome it. The cycle is inevitable... but will the outcome always be good? I guess that will depend on how we approach it.
>In the past, we've had to compensate for weakness, finding quick solutions that only benefit a few. But what if we never need to feel weak or morally conflicted again? What if the path Sarif wants us to take enables us to hold on to higher values with more stability? One thing is obvious. For the first time in history, we have a chance to steal fire from the gods. To turn away from it now - to stop pursuing a future in which technology and biology combine, leading to the promise of a Singularity - would mean to deny the very essence of who we are. No doubt the road to get there will be bumpy, hurting some people on the way. But won't achieving the dream be worth it? We can become the gods we've always been striving to be. We might as well get good at it.

Motherfucker they're both paste tier.

Attached: 60462755_2308295022744315_4963021575965114368_n.jpg (625x750, 127K)

Yeah Male Ryder is better. He doesn't have an annoying voice like Sara but you miss on the tism experience.

Attached: peanut butter ryder.jpg (1077x813, 149K)

SMT

Attached: 6-Update139-0013.png (512x384, 44K)

>replaying ME
>trying to play a good guy but someone who also understands that justice, morals and truth isn't the same as laws and being a bitch
>I pick paragon when it fits
>I pick renegade when it fits
>spend all points I can in the renegade/paragon bars
>still can't pick proper r/p choices when they appear
>"you have to commit to one path"
Wow. Such choices. Very fun.
I still play the game, just wish you could actually roleplay and not just be goody-two-shoes homo, or comically violent omega douche.

Most kino gun coming through.

Attached: mattock_sweat.png (998x1024, 626K)

What I've played Paragade a bit and have never really had a problem.
The worst offender for what you're talking about is ME2 though

corporations are people, user

Attached: 1515942820423.png (804x743, 11K)

We're forced to live with each other on this god forsaken rock, we absolutely are, whether we want to admit it or not -- we may not personally know each other, but we're both stuck with each other on this globe, unfortunately.

Yeah it's utterly ridiculous that Eldfell-Ashland Energy is not allowed a seat in the Alliance Parliament

they are when they bribe their local reps to pull favors for them in office

Attached: 1538209800812.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Cord-Hislop Aerospace deserves a seat too

Attached: MrMan.jpg (704x874, 118K)

U B E R G E S T A L T

Not for me, played how I wanted for about 3 hours, and even though I hap way more paragon than renegade I failed basically the first 10 r/p choices in the game.
Both Harkin and that Turian general in Chora's Den I couldn't say what I wanted, and that's basically the first two real choices in the fucking game.

you give me my goddamn summer home before I give up my seat

Attached: 1551290569749.png (485x429, 201K)

Oh I just boost both intimidate and charm whenever they are available as the combat is quite easy in ME 1

>the combat is quite easy in ME 1
except when a krogan runs towards you

Mass effect 2 maybe (what were they thinking?)
Mass effect 3 it gets completely hyucked by its little brother.

This is not even mildly interesting, but I've never managed to kill someone like this before (in ME2) where they actually stay on a cover.

Attached: rip_jenkins3 - ragdawl.png (1200x750, 603K)

Usually it's not too bad except that one on Therum for some reason.

Humanity saves the day as usual why are other races so pathetic?

>Mass effect 2 maybe (what were they thinking?)
???
>hyucked by its little brother
You mean the Harrier?
If so, to each their own I guess. I just prefer the semi-auto, and it looks bretty neat.

Yeah that's what I did, as I stated in my initial post. It just didn't work.

>Humanity
They were fucking useless too.
The only people who are doing anything worthwhile in the galaxy at all are Shepard's cult members.

>Humanity is rotten and deserves extinction
go ahead start the extinction event with yourself please

I customized my Sis Ryder to be top waifu tier and roleplayed as someone who would regularly visit her while in recovery and molest her while under sedation

Obviously, (making an attractive woman was hard though) that goes without saying

They were the ones who put a stop to Sovereign's invasion of the Citadel (Shepard+Alliance) They were the one's who put a stop to the collectors (Shepard+Cerberus)

Hacket and Anderson are in the cult.
Illusive man was too but left when indoctrination overpowered his will.
The Alliance government itself was useless.

based

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>is it me you're looking for

Attached: alenko.png (800x800, 615K)

If you're on pc you can download the save editor and just boost your paragon/renegade scores

>Devs want you to think Cerberus are the bad guys.
The Illusive Man is humanities Shepard, why can't I side with him in 3?????