The game is bad, because it doesn't pander to my political believes

>the game is bad, because it doesn't pander to my political believes.

Attached: 1557218594519.jpg (400x391, 41K)

the game is bad, because it panders to political believes

Theres a difference between a game having political themes and a game promoting a very specific political agenda the creator obviously wants to spread.
Be it good or bad, the latter will stand out like a sore thumb and take you out of the experience.

>game is bad because me no like
>game good because me like

Attached: 1533628059201.png (645x729, 62K)

>5 years ago
>"oh fuck those screeching attention whores for attacking game devs because they do not conform to their fringe political beliefs. Fucking faggos, normal people wouldn't do that"
>now
>"This dev is either actively pandering to politics I disagree with, I must campaign against it"
Can't our sun go super nova?

>the game is bad because of forced identity politics

Attached: 1567514397942.jpg (859x960, 224K)

>this game is bad because the boobies got censored!!!

Define identity politics. Realize it's part of every single game with literally any political narrative within that games world.

identity my nuts

>game is good because it has females that make me want to coom

Attached: 1555537185889.jpg (670x573, 69K)

Based

Thing is, is right
95% of you faggots will scream "identity politics" without knowing what it means, or how it is central to any piece of media with any mature plot to it
you screaming at me that I'm a commie will only prove my point

t. unabomber fanboy

kill trannies

>game is bad because game is bad
>retards call you an alt right incel because the game so happens to have lefty pandering
The conditioning is working better than expected.

>MY TRIBE GOOD BECAUSE IT'S GOOD

friendly reminder that humanity can literally never evolve beyond tribalism and labels

Explain the identity politics of fallout 2, or Monkey Island?

>the game is bad because it has shitty gameplay, a terrible story, awful graphics and worst of all a shit soundtrack

Attached: 1559059004366.png (676x558, 414K)

You'd think that, wouldn't you. Fucking americans.

>op is making a thread that is bad, because he is retarded

>Yea Forums: these people are dumb because they are mad the game doesn't cater to their political beliefs
>Also Yea Forums: the game is bad, because it doesn't pander to my political believes

That's not how commas work.