Cinematic masterpiece

cinematic masterpiece

Attached: 1568206336945.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPbyqHKHbQM
youtu.be/eSHmKVlmQQM?t=10
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437714794
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

max payne 1 was better but it's still good

Attached: well your POWERFUL people aren't gonna help you outta this one, buddy.png (602x541, 408K)

BECKER COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOR

max payne 3 sux

LEGITIMATE BUSSINES VENTURE

b-b-but TEARS

max payne 3 is a lot better game than control

TEARS is such a tune. HEALTH made it bros, they fucking made it.

TURNING PEOPLE
INTO GLUE

I KNOW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

>Leaps into a room, shoots eight bad guys in the head before landing
>Gets up an resumes monologueing about how he's awful at everything

LEGITIMATE? YOU'RE STEALING PEOPLE'S ORGANS!

Attached: 1548671529429.png (1200x1237, 1.55M)

EVERYTHING WAS PAID FOR. WE HAVE THE
>RECORDS

fuck off

YOU FAGGOTS STILL GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME?

YOU'RE TURNING PEOPLE INTO

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN?

You’ll walk....
WITH A LIMP

Max FUCKING Payne!?
I unironically love MP3 and it’s probably one of if not my favorite shooters of all time, you can all suck my nuts

Attached: 9DCB6483-8663-45C3-8804-722E6A5083AC.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rPbyqHKHbQM
I can't get over how great the favela levels were

Attached: 1548099907320.jpg (1280x855, 376K)

Did 3 even sell well?
I remember everyone was buying that shit like crazy

I started replaying it recently and it feels so fuckin good. I know he moves slower than MP1&2 but playing as a washed up sack of shit just feels like it should.

7 years later and no 4 should answer that question

Why do Rockstar games have such a bad reception on Yea Forums on release but years later everyone loves them?

>GTA IV
>where's the fucking colour?
>why did they remove all the content from SA?
>what the fuck is this gay sob story?
>why does my guy move like a fucking tank?
>years later
>"IV was the best GTA"

>GTA V
>lol so randumb character
>these missions are so repetitive
>zoomer trash
>years later
>"you know it's actually not that bad of a game"

>Max Payne 3
>why is max always crying about everything
>why are there cutscenes everywhere that i cant skip
>what the fuck is this retarded story
>why did they retcon 2
>this game is stupid, irredeemable trash
>years later
>"best max payne game along with 1, dont @ me"

>Red Dead Redemption
>so it's just GTA with guns?
>world is completely empty lol
>why does john move like a tank
>fucking takes ages to loot a god damn animal
>these missions are so fucking shit - im tired of herding garbage
>years later
>"RDR was peak Rockstar"

GOD
DAMNIT

Max Payne 3 is the best selling MP game. Reason there isn't a sequel is probably because they don't really know what to do with Max after 3.
Personally I want a prequel to 1, or for them to just say "alright fuck it, none of this shit from now on is canon, Max's story ended with 3 - we're now just having fun with the setting" and just do more games with max. Adventures of Max Payne or something.

youtu.be/eSHmKVlmQQM?t=10
based

>Enter the Yea Forums

Attached: ed2238dbaf5c1b9557cd74e9d3b8a310fb31a3520b60e0c2ef38253a0dfafa75.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

>Max Payne 3 is the best selling MP game.
No shit, it had a DEVELOPMENT cost of 105 fucking million. That's over 30 fucking times more than MP1. Are you seriously this fucking stupid, or do you just love hearing your own voice?

Fuck Alan Wake 2 give us Max Payne 4 written by Sam Lake

The question was "Did MP3 sell well", retard. In the context of the franchise's history, yes, it did.

yikes

Also,
>implying development costs have any correlation to sales

>The question was "Did MP3 sell well"
And that depends on the fucking budget. Something that fails to recoup its costs does not sell well. Something that costs orders of magnitude more, but still pushed a comparable amount of copies, does not sell well. Something that got fucking canned because it didn't turn enough profit to warrant the risk does not sell well.

Shitty Man on Fire ripoff that's so pretentious it uses fake loading messages to prevent you from skipping cutscenes.

control is an actual videogame. max payne 3 is a long, poorly written cutscene that begrudging lets you do some shooting every so often.
>they don't really know what to do with Max after 3.
they didn't know what to do with max during 3 either

The game sold 4 million units in its first year (8 years ago). That already covers the $105M development costs.

And Max Payne 3 has way better shooting and physics than Control, so what? Control is boring, impactless, weightless.

I hate this movie
also

And?

>something that fails to recoup its costs did not sell well
>it recouped its costs
guess it sold well.

>fake loading messages
People are gonna NOOOO IT'S LOADING THE GAME but there are videos of people almost instaloading the same levels that took 5 minutes to load when cutscenes played

Never really understood the whole Man on Fire complaint. It's not like MP1 and 2 were groundbreaking story telling. MP1 and 2 had great atmosphere but the story was barely there and gets turned into illuminati shit towards the end that only serves as a way to keep Max from jail. The unskippable cutscenes at the time were bad, but I think you can skip them now with a mod.

I still hate all of them except RDR which I liked from the start. Yea Forums isn't one person and people who hate something just tend to not give a shit overtime, allowing fans to voice their opinions.

Haters go away, fans stick around

Where did I say MP3 didn't? It's called a fucking example, dipshit. An example that 'selling well' depends on the budget.
It did fucking abysmally for a Max Payne game.

GOD DAMMIT

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ?

If you think it did, why are you arguing? Fuck off retard. Sounds like you really actually like the sound of your own voice.

Well, as games seem to get worse and worse each year, we look back nostalgically at how good we had it.

>If you think it did, why are you arguing
Because you're saying the opposite, and you're wrong. Why else? That's what arguments are. They're not about people vocally agreeing with each other.
I guess you did answer the question, in the end. You really are that fucking stupid.

yikes bro, learn to read.

TURNING PEOPLE

Attached: 2014-12-22_00006.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

is there any mod where you can skip all cutscene? it a fun shooter but dear god it awful on how you get blocked by a 5 min long unskipable scene even 10 steps

Too bad the actual game was mediocre garbage

Christ almighty user don't be so aggressive. You're arguing just for the sake of it at this point.

Is there any way to fix this cutscene

Yeah, the uninstall wizard. It's pretty nice.

rockstar just released their best game yet tho.
yes

Weakest entry in the Max Payne franchise.

The unskippable ones are loading screens, so no you wouldn't be able to skip them.

>entry in the Max Payne franchise
It's time for you to leave.

Attached: 1550145079417.png (400x399, 67K)

Fucking told you

fuck off, people worked hard on cutscenes. People shouldn't be allowed to skip any cutscenes.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Payne in the butt!

Attached: 22840.png (300x200, 94K)

The loading messages are FAKE, because R* is so proud of their fucking cutscenes they want to force you to watch them every time.

>people worked hard on cutscenes
who gives a fuck you cuck

Get another hobby

YOU'RE MAX PAYNE???
I THOUGHT FUCKIN HE WAS MAX PAYNE

Kill all movie game makers/lovers

Fuck off, Rich. Your annoying laugh makes me want to slit your fucking throat.

It's fucking terrible. It's literally not even a video game.

Those are fake you dumb FAGGOT. It is painfully obvious on pc but maybe not on your nigger toaster console.

No but I'm glad I'm not the only one who was affected, I think its some kind of leak caused by long sessions and a restart after the game locked and kept looping "waiting for my closeup" fixed the whole cutscene for me.
Yes, there's two cutscenes in C7 and C8 where it'll bug out though if you skip them though steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1437714794

I just wish it had less cutscenes.

Attached: ep29.jpg (1055x698, 80K)

Damn, that's a shame. Every time I load up MP3 (Any of the games actually), I can't quit without beating it

It's a shame the multiplayer died out, it was really fucking fun for what it was.

I would prefer gaming masterpiece.

I never saw it as a criticism

I love Man on Fire and Max Payne 3 both

say what you will about MP3, but it's still probably the single greatest Third Person Shooter from a gameplay perspective.

Attached: 1560967881602.png (438x93, 3K)

What are some better TPS games in terms of gameplay? Don't say Gears please.

And I like melons, doesn't mean I want one shoved up my fucking ass.

The Max Payne games.

I got about 3 hours into Control before I got bored. I had the day off when I played Max Payne 3 for the first time, played the whole thing in one sitting. I prefer a game with an actual story

Faggotstar fans are even more obnoxious then Smashfags and thats truly a fucking accomplishment.
You can't say fucking anything negative about their games or 1000 people will pile on top of you saying your a seething PCfag or Nintendofag or some other retardation.

Control is the best TPS I've played in a long time.

I honestly liked Max Payne 3 but damn I felt bad for Max the entire time. They nailed the "I'm really too old for this shit" feeling

Alan Wake

>Spam thread with assmad screaming about how much you hate Max Payne 3
>Hurr durr why do people think I'm seething
Calm down and take your risperdal, sperg

Attached: 1552381031975.jpg (7905x9911, 1.9M)

>Alan Wake
>Good gameplay
Okay come on now.

this is completely untrue

Didn't even say I hate MP3 fag.
Go back and reread my post before you reply to me again.

You can't make me

Attached: 1567019129360.jpg (901x1200, 147K)

because most of Yea Forums are cynical contrarian retards
those games are all varying degrees of good

Earth Defense Force 5

Fucking hell it isn't. Half of the fucking posts in the average RDR2 threads for weeks after the game launched was people throwing any type of criticism at the game and 1000 retards saying how >durr you didn't play it or >hurr seething and copeing PCfag
It's so fucking bizarre to see people and mainsteam gameing media act like its the second coming of jesus anytime Rockstar releases a game and the cult like mentality people have to defend it from criticism regardless of how justified thoses criticisms are.

There's a certain point in the game where you just know Max is throwing himself into these shit storms thinking "okay, surely THIS time I finally catch a bullet to the temple and it will all be over..." but he's so damn good he just walks away covered in everyone else's blood.

>GTA V was a flop

MP1 plays like shit (amazing for it's time but aged terribly) and 2 has that annoying 360 tactical reload bullshit that makes the game too easy

>poorly written
By all means user, explain what you mean

Only 5 years old, and there's no mystery about that shit making bank, and they've been putting out more content for it

>Faggotstar fans are even more obnoxious then Smashfags
That is not possible. Nothing in this entire world is more obnoxious than Smashfags

>>why did they retcon 2
They whole cemetery segment literally confirms everything in 2 happened.

>Cinematic games are okay when the West does it

footfags

>Finland
>the west
Jesus Christ, 14000 years, and you're still mad about the hyperwar. Goddamn. Get over it.

>not with adpative difficultly it not.

nah, kill yourself

No one ever hated RDR from the start. And people still hate Max Payne 3 and GTA V. GTA 4 had this weird 180 in perception.

In between MP3, Bully, and RDR2 -- R* is pretty great.

>No one ever hated RDR from the start
t. newfag
>people still hate mp3
t. retard
>people still hate gta 5
t. clearly hasnt been in gta threads where the opinion on gta5 is clearly shifting

>single greatest Third Person Shooter from a gameplay perspective
kek
Max controls like a tank just like all the protags in RAGE games and the levels are designed around taking cover behind things so every time you shootdodge you end up bumping into something and the enemies aren't even in the open for you to shoot at anyway but taking cover. It's one of the worst TPSs ever made. Literally GTA IV in corridors with unskippable cutscenes playing every time you walk through a door.