This free 4 star campaign is driving me nuts. I legitimately have no idea who to pick...

This free 4 star campaign is driving me nuts. I legitimately have no idea who to pick. I was thinking of maybe going for Nero since I do like her a lot and I just put all that work into getting that outfit, plus I don't have any Sabers yet, but I know there's going to be a free Liz later so I'm not sure if it's the best choice. I also really want the forbidden one, but I already have Kintoki and Ishtar for Riders so I feel like that might be a little redundant, and I've also heard he's not that great of a unit. But I also don't know how often a chance like this is going to come along to pick my desired character, no strings attached. I may never have the luck to draw him.

That said, I suppose I'm not necessarily set on either of them. Are any of these 4 stars so blatantly OP that there's an obvious choice I should go with instead? Or is it not that big a deal?

Attached: 7mill.jpg (515x756, 261K)

Oh, and not necessarily relevant to this, but are there going to be any free Casters from events and stuff besides Shuten-douji, who I hear is Halloween 2020? I don't really have any Casters yet either, so I will say Nitocris is pretty tempting.

Pick either Gorgon (Avengers are rare but pretty good to have since they're class neutral) or Nitocris (amazing farmer when you upgrade her skills) if you're new.

> I may never have the luck to draw him
You'll get spooked eventually. Get one of the one's that's story locked like Titoria Alter

tell me about it, my non duplicate list is down to this and I have no idea who to get

Attached: SR no Dupes.png (810x962, 518K)

are you niggers unironically talking about gachashit? What's fucking wrong with you

Hm, I guess I'll take a look at the story-locked list. I've been playing a few months at this point but I've barely progressed in the story since I'm always doing events when I play, and I haven't had a whole lot of luck with drawing servants so all of my 4 stars are welfares.

Also, what does "get spooked" mean? I've seen that term used a few times.

>Also, what does "get spooked" mean? I've seen that term used a few times.

Let's say you are rolling for a certain servant. For this example I am using: Merlin (really good limited time 5* Caster whose next rare-up won't be until Summer 2021)

A gold Caster card appears (meaning it's a 4* or 5* Caster) but you get someone else, like Scheherazade or any other caster

Ahh, that kind of thing. I see, thanks. I've had that happen all the time in other games so I am sure it will happen to me here. Honestly when I look at the percentages, it feels like the chances of getting a given rate up servant is microscopically small compared to getting literally anyone else, so it's like it's all a big trick to get people to spend money thinking it's their only chance.

>so it's like it's all a big trick to get people to spend money thinking it's their only chance.

Here is the kicker, some 5* servants are ONLY available during certain summoning banners.

Yes, I unironically play gacha games.
Wouldn't it be funny if I played it ironically and ironically wasted money on it? Haha

>have to wait 3 days before you can even use the ticket
why

Oh yeah, obviously in those cases it really is one of the only chances, and there's not an insignificant number of servants that applies to. But I mean even then the rate is still so low so it's pretty damn tricky.

I tried a few times to draw literally any summer servant during that summer event's rerun but no luck, and I see that since that was the last time they will ever run that event, it will be a very long time before there's another opportunity to obtain them. What a way to design a game. But at the same time I think, there's so many damn servants in this game, so does it even matter?

np3 fran or np2 jets for skadi loop?
or np1 cat?

Who is the one above the girl with the blindfold?

Penthesilea

Get Liz

Attached: 1562550525739.png (698x1010, 594K)

Berserker Penthesilea, the Amazon Queen.

Because Seibah Alter and Saber Lancer Alter are on rate-up in the next days :)

That was the only reason I can think of, but I also can't figure out why. They want people to try to draw for them first? Why does that matter?

She looks cute, I'll open up the game just to embrace her in my arms.

fuck off gachanigger

She is more than cute, she is beautiful.

To exploit the "If I get her now, I can use the ticket on another story limited" mentality.

Well, it works, because I'm probably going to try for her while I wait.

I actually have Liz. Looking forward to being able to make a three Liz team.