I feel quite hungry

Attached: Henry.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unKpqMU6MYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus Christ be praised.

Attached: KingdomCome_Thistle_NPC.jpg (1110x1059, 234K)

Is this game actually fun?

It's Henry!

I'd almost shake on that... Almost.

Attached: 300px-Trader_(Rattay_Trader).png (300x339, 176K)

It would be if it wasn't so broken and buggy
Plus a couple of mechanics can kind of ruin it depending on how you play

WELL DONE

Attached: 3353589-gameplay_kingdomcometrain_20180216site.jpg (1214x933, 967K)

Game?

yes its great once you mod it to fix some problems.

Depends. If you're looking for something smooth and Souls-like, fuck no. If you're looking for something to sate your appetite before Bannerlord, sure.
Just remember that the monastery is the ultimate proof that you can do anything you want as long as you do it quickly.

Henry! Good to see you!

Would you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

It's a good eurojank

Cuck the guy with the worst voice acting?
Uh, fuck no .

No. Theresa for life.

no, cucking people is unchristian
also Theresa is the best

Attached: kingdom come best girl.jpg (1449x809, 174K)

She's ugly but somehow cute.

>buggy and broken
I played it on release and don't remember experiencing any bugs

That dude's voice always makes me laugh
sounds like he's 20 but looks 70

Someone post that guard flying kick webm, I've lost track of mine.

Its comfy

Attached: 50x2yvimkbf01.jpg (2048x1152, 942K)

And his inflections. It goes beyond a first read, it's almost like:
>Okay, so we hired an alien for this particular role...

Honestly one of the better games to come out in recent years, the combat will take you some time getting used to but its easy to just wait people to go to sleep and murder them.
Alchemy is also useful for creating items required for saving the game whenever you want.

>that vegetation
Holy fuck I'm sorry I never played the beta. Has anyone found a fix for the constant stuttering in this game by the way?

Is it worth picking up for xbox?

If it's your only option, it's on Game Pass.

It's a little stuttery, view distance is bad and the audio sometiems desyncs from the animations but the game is engrossing enough to still be playable.

As long as you don't lock pick.

I don't think there's any game out there that has done forests better and more realistic than Kingdom Come
Maybe The Hunter, but i haven't played that game

youtube.com/watch?v=unKpqMU6MYI

Will the sequel ever come?

Yes get a better cpu

I wonder how they're gonna handle stats if it ever comes out
Like it would be weird to play as henry but start with beginner stats again despite the previous game

Is worth playing just for henry
Such a good main character

fuck off /pol/tard

You'll probably be playing as Hans Capone

Either two things will happen: Either you can restart at the bottom again a la Witcher 2+3 (no shame in that), or you could press a button you've played the previous game and you'll end up with (assuming) maxed states but the game will have increased difficulty.

Yes. I haven't had as much fun with an open-world RPG since Morrowind.

Give me the butter

Probably the cutest part was Henry learning how to read.

Attached: henrysleepbook.jpg (593x334, 114K)

Impossible. When Henry goes drinking with the priest he bangs that slutty barmaid. He's never faithful.

Bang everything.

The illusion falls apart when you add the white glowing Crysis sky and lighting. Also laughable clouds and rain effects.

He learned really quickly. It only took a couple of days.
But I suppose he does completely master swordfighting and become better than the masters in about 2 weeks. Henry is a god.

Henry is blessed with the divine presence of the player.

>She's ugly
the fuck is wrong with you?

Maybe he prefers women who bathe?

He'll be dead within 15 years.
Agreed. He's definitely one of the best protagonists this decade.

Just started playing, made it out of the Skellitz tutorial area. Got an idea for the combat, a little janky but not too bad. What worries me is the menus, menus on top of menus, and the skills and level ups were a little vague, can I seriously fuck up my playthrough if I'm not careful?

Just avoid the perk that trades two strength points for two speech points whatever you do. I managed to pull through anyway but it definitely made the game harder

How to not fuck that tavern wench during that drunking night with the priest? I want my Henry to stay pure.

Just say no drinking today, duh.

you're schizophrenic
how many meds are you on? SSRIs perhaps?

Attached: 15941127.png (400x400, 158K)

Well, in yesterday's thread someone wrote:
>there's a point in the game where you can only avoid fucking a busty barmaid by choosing the right responses in a conversation and then passing a hard conversation check
>there's an achievement for staying virgin
But that thread was archived so I did not manage to ask that poster to elaborate on this.

Hunting trip with that prince was comfy times.

too much walking around

You go to the inn. You will speak with the priest and then he will ask "so shall we drink or not" or something like that. Refuse. Dude just play the game.

Why walk when you can ride? Or fat travel?

walking on a horse is still walking

Remember, real man doesn't drink schnaps.

I’M HUNGRY
I NEED FOOD

Attached: B2D98C07-0314-4D9B-8288-DDA2935F52EC.jpg (916x720, 60K)

In all honesty it has that same problem as Witcher 3 did that you finish it once, totally sucked in, and it's impossible to go back to it for another playthrough because it doesn't have that much replay value and playing it can be a chore what with the big pretty open world.

? what

It’s extremely fun early to mid game then when you realize the difficulty scaling is absolutely fucked and the storyline is completely unsatisfying, leads nowhere and the world is quite empty the magic starts to wear off. DLC are also pretty mediocre.

It's a >110 iq game

The story is good and the RPG mechanics make it really fun and comfy but the combat is just meh. It feels weightless, like you're fighting with french fries. The bow feels quite nice though.

Best RPG of the 2010s and GOTY of 2017

That is of course unless you have a toaster or you play it on a console and you’re also a pleb that needs quest markers and cries that something is “broken” as soon as they face obstacles and confusions.

The amount of food pots around the world make the hunger system pretty redundant, I haven't dropped below 70 nourishment since I started the game

I really like the game but the combat (in 1v1) has the problem of going from pretty hard to very easy as soon as you learn certain moves.
t. played the game on the third or so patch after release.

I find the difficulty to be really inconsistent. Some fights I'll win in a second by just pressing counter, then some will drag out for 20 minutes and end with me dying

IIRC it had almost no RPG mechanics in terms of story. Henry is already a pretty set character and you can make almost no meaningful choices

There’s a skill and perk system as well as weapons and armours and upgrades. Yes it’s an RPG. RPGs don’t need stats to be RPGs. See STALKER.

Read my post again.

No

>Holy Roman Empire
>Everyone sounds like a fucking chav

Why do you cocksuckers ALWAYS DO THIS?

Doesn't matter, the vegetation and trees are still done very well

Getting jumped by 4 Cuman, all in plate, is a damn death sentence. God help you if you get ambushed at night.

>Everyone sounds like a fucking chav
Not true, there's definitely some European accents and the occasional awful American accent thrown in

There are a few audio options too.

>reach the Runt boss fight
>dies after one hit

Wear a helmet you fucking retard

They should all be German.

Having ANY bong accents in there is a travesty really. Good thing there’s other audio options at least.

You just can’t contain yourself, right?

get help

>/pol/fag false flagging and replying to himself to make people who dislike /pol/ look stupid

Does anyone else wish that stealing was a bit harder and more punishing? It kinda breaks the difficulty of the game.

The attention to detail in the little churches and chapels are fascinating to look at.

I don't think there's any open world rpg out there where stealing isn't completely broken

It's a Bethesda RPG but good.

Probably. And it's also quite easy to break the economy in this game as well, even by accident.

then gallop

i enjoyed it just for the 3 hour opening.

I lost interest after that due to hardware limitations. Will probably return.

>reach Runt bossfight
>deflects all my blows, constantly counterattacks me
>can't land a single strike on him

I fucked my build up.

used goods

Who used her?

>play as a robin hood type character
>get to women's lot dlc, go on pilgrimage barefoot
>actually bother going to all the shrines get unique dialogue for all the bad things I did during the game
>come out as a reformed Christian
Roleplay kino

Attached: henro.jpg (1858x1441, 306K)

>play during patch where random encounters were bugged and didn't happen
>still have fun exploring

Attached: oh yeah washington.jpg (776x827, 145K)

Choose carefully.

Attached: cluck.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

that quest was awful
there is still no way to do it properly, always there will be someone who will be pissed at you

Just cheese him with the bow, it's really easy

>wait an hour so they'll get to the woods expecting it to work like Skyrim
>waiting stops and apparently I've missed my window of opportunity and have to wait another 23h to try again
>have to painstakingly follow them on foot for 20 minutes instead