Red Dead Redemption 2 Online New Update

Is anybody elses animations brokenly sped up to like fucking 200%?
I genuinely can't tell if this is a glitch or if they were insanely retarded enough to do this. This shit better not be permanent too because this is the biggest fuck up of an update we have ever seen for a video game to date

Attached: 1567099939281.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

let the zoomers have their fortnite mode so they'll shut the fuck up at least

Attached: dab.gif (931x682, 426K)

Is it like that in singleplayer as well? Also heard that they removed the looting animation.

So what are the jobs, exactly? What does Collector do?

It is changed for everyone.

Animations are much better.
>moving is improved
>reloading is faster
>shooting is faster
>looting is actually worth doing now
I fucking hate that they nerfed slippery bastard though. Where the fuck are the hardcore lobbies?

The fuck are you talking about, why should the rest of us suffer just so hyper autistic kids can be satisfied? Literally NOBODY asked for this. Rockstar took it upon themselves to completely change the online mode and render it literally unplayable. Shotguns are now straight up machine guns, ability cards are still around and just as bullshit, special ammo is still around and just as bullshit. Shooting is still somehow worse than it was in the first one where scoring headshots wasn't absurdly easy. Not to mention how fucking fast everything is like the reloading animations, walking, and running.
It is literally more fast than Apex Legends and the first Red Dead Redemption.

>Is it like that in singleplayer as well?
Could someone please answer this

I doubt it but yes they removed the looting animation, or rather replaced it with a shittier and faster one. This ironically had the effect of making looting worse because now the looting button is bugged so you have to be directly standing ontop of the body as opposed to be reasonably near it in order for it to work. Not only that but they removed the good-looking looting animation where he picks them up and drops them into ragdoll mode when he is done.

You are a fucking retard
>fast means good
I sincerely hope this is bait
also if by hardcore lobbies you mean free aim, I thought I saw something like that in the Online menu

Online was always a dumpster fire, who cares? What really matters is if this affected SP.

yep, it did

>why should the rest of us suffer
Because you were retarded enough to enjoy the online.

>fast means good
It is. I don't want to wait 20 seconds just to reload a fucking gun or to turn my character around.
By hardcore I mean
>free aim
>no ability cards
>no tonics

No. Now it plays like an actual videogame. Your character moves when you want to move. There isn't a full second input delay like there used to be. No more clunky controls. They're still shit, but they're much better. If you like walking slow then walk slow. This was the best part about the update, and yes, most people were complaining about it. The controls are the worst part of the game, and one of the main reasons it lost to God of War. Leave your fanboy bubble and expand your horizons. You wouldn't be so shocked if you did.

Of course it affected single player, everything affects singleplayer. The fact that online exists affects singleplayer, the fact that online is the only way to continue to play the game with any content affects singleplayer, the fact that Take-Two decided to monetize and exploit online affects singleplayer.
Yes, online is shit, but it could have been better, and right now it is the only way to fucking play the game because singleplayer has no and will never have any content. Ever.
By all means you keep enjoying getting bounty hunters to chase you if you think that is a constant fun.

bait
bait

Nope, only multiplayer

>He unironically likes the slow ass animations
Go back to single player if it bothers you that much.

Did they change the animations in singleplayer or not?

Hardcore would work only if they removed the bloom mechanic
It makes no sense to begin with since it operates backwards.
Sorry, fanboy, you lose. Other people have different opinions. Rockstar listened to the majority of our complaints. It looks like you'll be one "playing a different game" now. That's what you all loved saying lmao. Your outdated mechanics don't work in 2019. Get with the times, bitchboy.

really?

see

Dude the SP in RDR2 is incredible

What does it matter if it changed in SP or not? I guarantee you they didn't even add the fucking LeMat and Evans Repeater anyway.

Because SP is the one part of this game worth playing?

The gameplay in SP is incredible. The free roam, story, missions, lack of content? All shit.
How is it worth it if it has no content?

fag

what lack of content it's full of stuff to do

you just admitted that zoomers play rdr. You played yourself

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

>lack of content
>they didn't add a bunch of guns and clothes, so it has no content
Bad bait.

first you people say zoomers dont play rdr because they play gta. now youre changing your stance by admitting the game is loaded with zoomers. and they did add a battle royale mode to the game a while ago. so much for being cool

It's okay, RDR1 and Revolver are still the coolkid games.

WHAT FUCKING CONTENT? WHAT IS THERE TO FUCKING DO? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT? THIS ISN'T AN OPINION, THERE IS FACTUALLY, OBJECTIVELY, LITERALLY NOTHING TO FUCKING DO
THE BOUNTY HUNTING MISSIONS AREN'T EVEN REPEATABLE LIKE IN RDR1, AND THEY SCRAPPED THE COMPANION MECHANIC
FUCK YOU

word on the street is you get called a contrarian for criticizing rdr2. it's definitely the "cool" game to play.

All the freeroam exploration and shooty. The world's incredibly detailed not to mention the missions themselves are fun to play. The sore survival loop is satisfying as well and even the FPS mode is fun.

>THERE IS FACTUALLY, OBJECTIVELY, LITERALLY NOTHING TO FUCKING DO
Do story missions not exist in your game?

for me, it's both

Attached: john!.jpg (3840x2160, 1.74M)

fag

If you keep fanboying for Rockstar and shooting down other people's opinions, they're never going to make a true single player game with dlc. We don't like the online either. This game is what it is, because of people like you.

I am 100% sure there is something wrong with you and Maybe you are genuinely autistic, retarded, or a child. In either case it is not normal to be this super naive. In any case, I'll bite.
The free roam exploration consists of gang hideouts, random events, question mark missions (which should be lumped with story missions on account of how badly written and shit they are), special encounters, and collectibles, all of which disappear once you do a certain number of them, and are not repeatable. Remove collectibles which most people don't give a shit about and you have 4 things to do. 4 things is not enough for a game like this. 4 things is nothing. 4 things is not content.

>this content the game possess actually doesn't exist because you can't repeat it
Sure thing, bud.

wow look at all that shit to do.

Even just running around trying to hunt for 3 star animals is fun and there's a shit ton of story content along the way, not to mention how entertaining some of the collectables are like the serial killer maps and whatever on top of the fact that the game is just pretty to look at. I don't know why you're getting so up set over a good game lol

>2019, I am forgotten...

Im with you OP. They fucked up such a fundemental a
part of the experience to cater to fortnite zoomers and im mad as fuck.

Also, forgot to mention, the survival aspect of the game would have been good if the game isn't easy and if the HUD didn't work in the retarded way that it does. At this moment in time it is nothing but a bizarre and annoying mechanic. You don't suffer any inflictions or anything to remind you that the world is dangerous other than the incredibly rare poison from a snake most players won't even get, and which wears off after a while and doesn't really do anything. TB is a story related thing that unnecessarily sticks with you for longer than it should, and probably should have been dependent on choices made, since the choice and honor system are completely pointless, the latter of which only does half of the things they said it would do.

>meanwhile Online has
>hunt animals for peanuts -also in SP
>farm money to buy clothes and guns- also in SP
>shoot and be shot by your friends in the face
>race with your horses
Thrilling content. Truly, SP can't hold a candle to that.

>wow look at all that shit to do
>4 things
Just fucking go back to redit you insufferable brainless disgusting sycophant.

try playing past chapter 2 lol

lol mad

If people are still playing Skyrim today by making it look almost as good as this game, I think there's a lot of life in RDR2 left, especially if they bring nude Sadie mods to the PC

Attached: sadie.png (1393x864, 540K)

the stupidity in this post is astounding considering the topic of the thread is a major update that, while bad, added some of the things that were lacking and some other things, not to mention the past updates that did the same thing.
If you don't play or know anything about the game why open your mouth and look like a subhuman troglodyte? Granted it doesn't matter because we are all anonymous but still

>pre update
>whistle horse while picking or skinning and it comes
>now
>not anymore
>even though the horse animation activates on the radar

Yeah because whistling for your horse while skinning is op as fuck.

Attached: 1546940137305.png (500x533, 214K)

He's right though. Nothing you earn feels worth the time you put in for it.

Doing activities on the SP was fun
On the MP it's just tiresome and looks like a job more than having fun

that wasn't either of our points

lol keep up

No, your original point was
>SINGLE PLAYER HAS LITERALLY, FACTUALLY ZERO CONTENT AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE AUTISTIC OR A CHILD
Which is even worse.

yes because denying reality is something normal adults do

pull your head out of your ass you fucking clown

Posting blatantly false information in all caps sounds pretty childish to me, but you do you.

shut the fuck up already

Truly quality argument, user. I have been swayed by your words, I see how single player is an empty void now.

>No, you're wrong. Hyperbole is only okay when I do it