>metaphors
>anxiety
>something something climb a mountain of her feeeeeelings
>she does it for no real reason, just because she "has to" do it
>because she feels so bad
>it's deep and important guys
>we all feel bad sometimes but we shouldn't
>our entire generation is feeling bad

Is Celeste the most bluepilled game in existence?

Attached: 03.png (1920x1080, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bWe4BPalx0s?t=2239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's climbing it because some jerk on Twitter.com deadnamed her

I knew it was cuckshit from the start
I have no idea why it took so long for people to see it

I don't care about the story. Mechanics and level design are solid as fuck and that's the most important thing. Music is good too

>>girl protagonist
I got bad news for you buddy.

this the only game I've played where it actually kind of feels good to die. it's a nice animation and sound effects

>she

Attached: 1506680855351.jpg (620x349, 11K)

I'm glad it triggered a special snowflake like you.

>indie platformer with infinite lives, ten second max levels and spikes everywhere
>good mechanics and level design
Pick one.

>lots and lots of dialogue about how people feel bad
not really. the scene you posted is the only case of it with that shitty feather minigame "press a to not have an anxiety attack" moment. the story is also a very small portion of the game and the movement mechanics, music and level design are top notch
it's a good game :^)

>I can't breathe
Maybe the sprite artist should have given it a mouth and eyes? That might help.

yeah it's tumblr simulator

it wouldn't be so bad if the artstyle wasn't unbearably ugly and if the level design wasn't i wanna be the boshy tier spike maze cocksuckery

>not really. the scene you posted is the only case of it with that shitty feather minigame "press a to not have an anxiety attack" moment. the story is also a very small portion of the game and the movement mechanics, music and level design are top notch
>it's a good game :^)

Attached: 1566249336436.png (714x800, 88K)

Why did you list one good thing then a bunch of bad things

It's amazing how a game can have top notch polish but will ultimately be forgotten in due time.
Meanwhile a heavily flawed but much more memorable game can stay relevant forever.

Attached: 598856627_preview_TobyFox.png (378x320, 306K)

Everyone forgot about Undertale until Toby started shoving it in everyone's face again to hype up Deltarune.

um, sweetie...

Attached: chrome_2019_09_04_19_15_44.0.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

>Everyone forgot about Undertale
Love or hate the game, you can't just revise history.

Attached: 10616099_342204819295447_2870146127677928860_n.png (569x802, 552K)

>Everyone forgot about Undertale
I fucking wish.

Attached: 1556192353266.jpg (839x627, 68K)

no joke when the sequel confirmed Madeline is trans, it completely killed all my interest in the previous game, like fuck off just fuck off

It's not a sequel and Madeline isn't trans

>when the sequel confirmed Madeline is trans
What sequel? And what proof?

she's almost certainly trans

Attached: qb1mf18q6sl31.jpg (861x483, 54K)

she's both gay and trans (AMAB)

>>baggy clothes and zero tits
it's a literal child wearing a coat suited for frigid weather
I don't have to read the rest of your post to tell how obsessed you are

Attached: this is probably the first time you've seen this picture unedited.jpg (500x674, 187K)

>projecting this hard
its ambiguous so you can assume whatever you want. Theyll never confirm it to appease to the most people.

>This platforming game is shit because of its story and characters because thats the most important part of a 2d platformers, the plot
>Get answered with actual argument about gameplay
>Greentexting of the entire post with a wojak
I swear to god, I have no idea bout coding but Im sure I'll learn to program a bot to replicate your fucking braindead posts
1-Search on twitter for SJWy posts with keywords as toxic, male, representation, trans rights etc
2-Screenshoot the tweet and post it on Yea Forums
3-Post "What are some games about $keyword present in the capture$?
4-Reply to anyone who quotes the OP with the same post but greentexted and a random wojak pciture

Attached: 1405063756497.jpg (504x470, 98K)

she's got a bottle of HRT pills bro, she trans

Attached: 1559607741557.png (501x282, 293K)

>Madeline is trans because young girls can't have short hair

Hilarious. All the trannies suddenly believe in enforcing gender stereotypes when it suits them

Or she is depressed and taking medication like its stated in the game? are you really making things up just to get upset about them?

>tranny game
>feels good to die
checks out

>are you really making things up just to get upset about them?
First day on Yea Forums?

>Game about anxiety
>"Surely the girl could only have pills for transitioning"

>mountain is a metaphor for depression/anxiety/etc
>you can turn off the difficulty

just like in real life

>HRT pills
>trans flag
>picture of her and her mother when she was a boy
>chronic depression
>dysphoria manifested as another person that tells her how shit she is
>went on a mountain to kill herself
hmm i wonder if the dev put the trans flag and the picture and the pills to imply something that anyone with halfe brain could grasp

What is the story even about? What is the brown hipsters deal?

If evil madeline is gender dysphoria then why isn't she a boy?

>all those people talking about deltarune were just paid shills!
C O P E

Attached: god himself.png (496x875, 899K)

the creator of the game is a tranny, of course he's going to make the main character a tranny

I usually hate games with assist mode stuff, but I kind of like it in this game as it fits the theme of "its ok to ask for help" the game has.

>literal child
>talks about her ex
resetera keeps promoting pedophilia, what a shame

>if you rightly call out our tranny simulator game's bullshit then y-you're the special snowflake you meanie!
k

you go on a mystic mountain soulsearching and your soul manifests as another person

cause the devs didnt think that far through and only included the trans shit after the first game was successful with the woke crowd

compare and contrast to swery's JJ Island of Memories, ALSO a game about a trans girl getting hideously maimed while soulsearching

Even if that's true the two pride flags are real which is cancer in itself.

9th year on Yea Forums sadly
>HRT pills
Made up
>trans flag
Is mastercard gay because they put a gay flag on pride month?
>picture of her and her mother when she was a boy
You know babies arent born with long hair right?
>chronic depression
Yes thats what is stated in the game
>dysphoria manifested as another person that tells her how shit she is
Because of her depression as its stated in the game
>went on a mountain to kill herself
Made up

Wouldn't it make more sense that the meds are for depression?

Fair enough. Just get mad at real cancer, not made up cancer fabricated by user

>the creator of the game is a tranny
No?

the dilation station is waiting

>Is mastercard gay because they put a gay flag on pride month?
this is not mastercard, she owns two personal trans flags. and this is a fictional videogame character that the devs created, do you think it's a coincidence that the trans flag is in the picture? their fucking pencils didn't slip, you're more delusional than a cuck.

You forgot your wojak no-argument-chan

>>picture of her and her mother when she was a boy
They would never do this because just being called by your old name is almost like a life threatening at, so putting a pic pre transition would be like the holocaust of trannyhood

He's "non-binary"

No they put those there to "support gays and trannies" or whatever, are you dense?

Had a chuckle

Thats an honorific tranny

for some reason a lot of people are fixated on the creator of the game being trans when it was lena, the composer, who is
bonus, when lena appeared on stage at some award show Yea Forums was all "she's hot as fuck"

Hot trannies who keep their cocks are ok in my book.

This is Yea Forums, a bunch of insecure teenagers that dont even like video games arguing about made up drama taken out from a tiny piece of a game they clearly didnt bother to play, if your only interest in Celeste is if the mc has a dick or not then fuck off to whatever subreddit you came from please.

You liked it though, enjoy the blue wave

More like an honorary tranny. Stating you're non-binary gets you a free pass to be in the same category as trannies without committing to be a tranny yourself. Everybody can say they are non-binary, and nobody will question it because nobody knows what the fuck it means because it means whatever you want it to mean.

*he, autocorrect sorry

>literal child
She drives a car and drinks. You never actually played the game, did you?

Is you soul a hipster man?
I was skeptical of the game when it came out but there still seems to be people saying it's good, so I am thinking of giving it a shot.

>honorary tranny.
Ah, sorry. ESL here.

all I said is that it ruined the first game for me, I legit felt like a guy going down on a hot chick only to discover its a disgusting tranny when xir cock hits me in the fucking face.

She’s not, you stupid fucking tranny.

>*he, autocorrect sorry
based retard not understanding how quotation marks work

You forgot to add:
>absolutely spectacular gameplay, one of the best 2D platformers ever made

>tfw 90% of non binary people are ugly ass females or females that make themselves ugly because they were molested and are terrified to be desirable

Attached: 1567273236181.jpg (788x524, 133K)

The hipster is another character, madeline's soul is just an evil version of herself that represents negative thoughts
The story is pretty gay but as far as precision platformers go it has some of the best mechanics, the focus is on momentum and they stretch a simple moveset very far

Aren't you? Are you triggered? Will you post some wojaks to make yourself feel better and create more strawmen? :) Oh, I know, please throw some DILATE or SEETHE too!

God his/her/i dont even care anymore music is amazing, one of the best things about Celeste.

>Playing a 2d platformer with barely any plot is the equivalent of having sex
Do you ask if hamburgers are male or female before eating them too? consider seeking medical help.

Butthurt ypu are.

Lol

>incel thinks the only reason for a female and a male to talk is sex
>will now reply with some meme like >female or whatever, just to avoid discussing the argument

OP, you’ll never make anything half as good or successful.

the DLC soundtrack is great too, I love the strings

i hope your reading comprehension gets better because you're not gonna cut it as comedians

Most trannies don't go for the surgery though.

Why are people so fucking weak now? Everyone is sad and anxious and feels bad all the fucking time. Suck it the fuck up and stop panicking and shutting down every time you face even a little bit of hardship.

>No I didnt play the game, I follow half the devs on twitter tho, not because I like them or anything, just to see if they say something I disagree with so I can get mad and post about it on Yea Forums
You guys are looking a lot like twitter SJWs

I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I'm looking forward to it

Attached: 1519432867_Madeline&Badeline (1920).jpg (1920x1516, 1.38M)

fuck it, i'll buy it, your hysteria trolling got it in front of my eyes

Hope you did the C-sides. The DLC is fucking hard

If trannies themselves were against dick removal and the thing where they remove skin of your arm to build a dick, I'd support them 100%

What did I miss about you saying that playing a video game with a female mc is like going down on a girl?

Climate change, terrible economy, social movements, and the internet vomiting out terrible news at us 24/7 and letting everyone bully us from halfway across the world.

You should be depressed too.

There's a difference between calling out mentally ill horseshit and complaining about normal things that normal people enjoy.

People who blindly hate Undermeme are so fucking delusional, holy fuck.

It has always been like this, they just didn't talk about it 24/7.

>mentally ill horseshit

you're so retarded that I'm just gonna hide your post and forget you deigned to speak to me. good night retard.

Fugg, is it THAT hard? Jeez, I didn't have the patience to even complete B-sides, I ran out of steam around halfway through. Shame though, I'd been having a lot of fun with the game.

You sound retarded.

>when the sequel confirmed Madeline is trans, it completely killed all my interest in the previous game
>I legit felt like a guy going down on a hot chick only to discover its a disgusting tranny

40% of players can't beat the game.

Attached: 1568217011393.jpg (544x544, 53K)

They always were, snowflake. The thing is - they had no one to talk to and either were ruined after many years of trying to get it together or killed themselves. You only think there's more of such people due to the internet connecting you with the entire world.

Oi vey, remember the 40% !

It starts off about mid B-sides level of difficulty but by the end it's harder than any C-side. The level is extremely fucking long too. Even the top speedrunners took 3-4 hours on a first time casual playthrough

Not everyone.
Its social media addicts. They depend on everyone else to feel good, craving likes and followers.
They are hollow and devoid of any motivation in life but scrapping some like.
Now guess which collective spends more time making posts and trying to gain exposure.

I avoided it largely because I don't like pixelshit games, but partially because of some of the stuff posted here. Saw it free on EGS, so I decided to see why it got so much acclaim. I'm just about through the summit chapter (I think) and I'm loving it. If you like platformers, don't let stupid identity politics hamper your enjoyment of a good game.

>Now guess which collective spends more time making posts and trying to gain exposure.
Retards that post about politics and trannies on Yea Forums hands down

Mmmm, actually makes a lot of sense.
Does this mean the average joe is actually invisible on society?

Attached: 1564351468761.gif (600x331, 2.28M)

I can't beat chapter 9

Attached: !!!.jpg (115x125, 2K)

climbing a mountain alone with no training is a really stupid way to treat mental illness. go to a therapist or get some pills or something jesus

all I know is that celestefags are faggots

Attached: 1567972474671.jpg (1209x441, 223K)

So.... (you) fishers?
Thanks for proving my point.

>Sigh
Stopped reading there.

The fucking feather that goea around the spikes and always runs out too fucking early.

I quit there.

>watching the #1 speedrunners playthrough (TGH) of chapter 9
>tfw i solved and beat a bunch of rooms faster than him

Attached: 1508344318492.png (330x189, 19K)

>girl protagonist with baggy clothes and zero tits
How is that blue-pilled? SJWs hate lolis.

You need to dial 8

Well, shit. But then 90%+ of the playerbase is unable to complete it. I'm all for a challenging game, but that seems kinda steep at first glance. I'll give it a try anyway.

>Celestefags
>Huge wall of text written by some random person I dont know
Imagine being so devoid of personality that you think liking something means you are part of a group and have to defend everything that group and everyone affiliated to it says or does.
Celeste is a good game, I played it and enjoyed it a lot, it doesnt try to convince you of anything, it doesnt talk about abortion trans rights or anything else than depression, and the only thing it says about it is that you need to be strong and face it etc etc BUT SOMEHOW liking it means I must adhere to everything the sales manager says in his private life

>loli
She probably is 19.
These people cant see themselves as adults, which is why they crave validation and good boy points from fellow SJW

>pixel art but hand drawn dialogue boxes

Attached: 1560758674124.jpg (714x647, 107K)

didn't understood it right away
based as expected of a tv poster

Attached: 1514634337152.jpg (582x600, 294K)

But how can she be a tranny if the game is about abortion?

Probably part of the reason it's free

>3D overworld level selection
Is like they are schizos

>game tries to be retro with pixel art but fails
>character tries to be female but fails
Pottery

Didn't this tranny shit come out well over a year ago? Why is TrannyEra spamming it again?

At least we know trannies like you are actually triggered by those words. Seethe, dilate, then 40% so you stop shitting up this board.

They needed something, ANYTHING, after their defeat on Ion Fury

because /pol/ got triggered as always.

Resetera hates loli though

Because it just got a substantial DLC expansion

I picked both because there is nothing wrong with the first point

Not only that, if it was only HRT pills they were and not also meds for depression it would make her stupid.

Let's speed things along, discord trannies. Go get your daddy's rifle out of the closet and do whatcha gotta do.

Attached: smug fox2.jpg (1467x1000, 131K)

It got a huge free DLC the other day.

Dunno about you fags, but free DLC of 1000 screens (levels) in a platformer sounds pretty fucking based to me.

>

Attached: angry soy.png (231x218, 9K)

Won't stop trannies from trying to get the devs to retcon that she's actually a dude. No matter what happens though, I'll treat her as a biological female except when I want to bait them on these shitposts and say "him".

100, not 1000
which is still huge considering the base game (all A+B+C sides) is about 700 screens

Bullshit. Everyone throughout the history of the western world has been a proud, strong, noble, valiant, anti-degenracy crusading, upholder of the morals of christianity you fucking kike!

generally you don't take depression meds with hrt

Oh, only 100?
Fuck this tranny trash lol dial 8 and commit suicide.

Don't forget the creator is partly responsible for a man's death.

Attached: 1568023295532.png (577x163, 18K)

>don't push for censored localizations
>we need to change the source

Sounds about right. Everything would be so much easier if these people could just admit to being imperialists.

>wavedash into wall dash boost on a moving platform and then having to grab to the same platform in a tight space

Attached: vlad the poker.gif (500x279, 1.73M)

>Everyone you had worked with and any future endeavors completely cut off by a chronic shit stirrer calling wolf on you

feels bad man

People like this almost make me want there to be a hell more than heaven so they can suffer for the fucked up shit they inflict on others. Even the guy's own sister fucking sided with the bitch even though she made him kill himself. Absolute subhuman scum that deserves nothing but suffering.

Imagine taking 1hour and 10 minutes to complete the 5th screen.

youtu.be/bWe4BPalx0s?t=2239

Attached: 1465971479825.jpg (333x500, 64K)

He'll be part of the 40% soon enough anyway

5th screen starts at 37 minutes
It also took him half an hour to get there lol

It's shit like this why I'm volcel. It's the only way to be sure.

Jesus christ. How did he even get through summit and core?

You'll never be a real woman, you sick fuck.

Nobody is ever going to golden strawberry chapter 9 are they?

>Dislike a game
>Instead of just going about your day, obsess over it and catalog the list of things you don't like about it
>Post about it
>Project

You could have just not played it, ignored it, and moved on with your life, but you didn't because you're a stupid cunt.

Attached: brrrrrraaaaap.jpg (225x225, 5K)

a well known community member claimed they just got it, waiting for video proof

jesus already? these mother fuckers are insane

why don't you go to /r/celeste if people voicing their opinion over your game trigger you so much?
>dislike a thread
>instead of just going about your day, feel the need to enter and reply and start an argument
>post and even bother taking a shit zoomer meme picture
You could have just ignored the thread on the catalogue, dilated and moved on with you life but you didn't because you're an hypocrite

Both, because you are a faggot.

Separate the art from the artist dipshit.

Yeah, you pretty much just summed up the scum of Yea Forums. Literally the exact opposite side of the autism spectrum that is OBSESSED with politics, just from a more edgy viewpoint. Just as easily triggered and just as brainless as tumblrtards. Inb4 I’m told to dilate or something just as predictable.

Attached: 0D2770E4-39A0-4667-B1E3-339A832F9047.jpg (1080x781, 148K)

You are upset over climate change and a bad economy?

The economy has literally never been better, and who gives a fuck about climate change. Are you seriously this weak? No wonder you are a fucking loser.

Fucking mentally ill pedo trannies. I bet they can't produce a normal-sounding Japanese sentence for the life of them.

What # screen is the empty space heart? That's where I'm at now. I'm assuming it's only like 20/100?

youre never going to actually be happy, user

about a third, the level gets much harder after the heart

Wasn’t the original game about abortion?

Why is she suddenly trans?

STOP USING SNOWFLAKE INCORRECTLY

Attached: 336b0fdf08aa0ec45cbb36ac7f9778374276364ebec20fdece4927bdc7c5bb09.jpg (255x255, 16K)

it wasn't and she isn't

There's no opinions in the OP

right, he stated FACTS

Why are we not giving Kim and Iran nukes to wipe out America again?

But wait. Shouldn't she be happy that she's transitioned now? Did the trannies lie to me and the graph is actually true?

DELET THIS

You're more retarded than the delusional trannies

>It's a "good game gets constantly shit on because it offends right wing identity politics" episode

Never seen this one before.

Attached: 1345076052930.jpg (221x272, 30K)

>I'm literally shaking
Holy shit, do people actually use this phrase unironically? I thought it was just a meme.

If it hurt left wing shitty beliefs it would be another story right, user?

gender dysphoria gets relieved by transitioning. there can still be other issues that prevent people from being happy. just like when you have successfully gone through chemo you could still be ill because you also have a broken foot.

you know no one liked to work with Alec right? He was the creator of Aquaria alongside Derek Yu and they had a fight and cancelled any possibility of a sequel. And Matt was making games in 2004, Jumper being the first.
No one liked this guy from day one and besides everyone says things like "oh really, not surprising he was always shit" and not even one person saying "oh god I can't believe this I though he was a good person".
admit it, Alec was a depressed man with a bad personality.

Most of us are depressed with bad personalities, but that doesn't make us kidnappers and rapists that deserve to die.

Attached: fucker.jpg (340x429, 41K)

If we are talking about shit like "omg the soda machine has a trans person this offends me" that is just as fucking stupid. I just want to play some god damn video games and value them based on their gameplay, OST and design.

Give me an example of a good game that hurt left wingers and I will tell you what I think about it.

>Give me an example of a good game that hurt left wingers
Ion Fury.

those are some really concealing sheets

>gender dysphoria gets relieved by transitioning

Attached: 1566392791868.jpg (258x544, 32K)

>tmblr indie game has tranny and other mental illness themes
more news at nine

>white "people" shouldn't be shot on the spot for harassing trans folks

I have not played it, what part in the game was portraying right wing ideologies? Google said something about putting the word fagbag in some secret area, is that all?

I don't think hiding insults to people in your game is considered right wing politics, just being an asshole.

>Doing a bad thing to someone is ok if no one likes him

Fuck off zoe

Cope harder faggot, the flags don’t fucking lie.

What's this supposed to mean?

Attached: fff444.png (857x234, 26K)

Of course if another character calls someone a fag in context of their character being homophobic in the narrative that is a different thing and would be stupid to criticize.

Attached: 1111.png (402x340, 211K)

Dumbass gonna mis out on a good game because
>MUH POLITICS

Alec was an entitled prick with too much power handed to him by society, why doesn't Yea Forums see that men have it just a little too good?

If nothing tops it then yes it is

Sounds interesting, I'm going to have to play it. Thanks OP.

he cute

What kind of an answer is that?

Let's face it. This game is literally too difficult for Yea Forums. I don't think anyone here will even reach the final room of the game without using cheats.

>Triggered snowflake makes a game
>Gets criticized
>"y-youre triggered

Its a "this retard is gonna completely miss the point and go off on a tangent where he will say he's right" facial expression.

I did all the C-sides without using bitch mode and I'm halfway through the DLC

the difference is that the "triggered" individual that made the game has a valid reason to be mad

>>girl protagonist with baggy clothes and zero tits

Brah you really need your dick hard 23/7 when playing vidya? That’s not good for you

He really doesn't.

I do believe this guy was a creep and you can't just stay silent for someone because maybe he will commit suicide.
though I do dislike how this shit was handle, going to twitter after a long ass time and not reporting to the police at the moment even though the police is pretty slow for those kind of things, is shitty move. But well I fucking hate twitter, just a drama-making-machine.

>we all feel bad sometimes but we shouldn't
>our entire generation is feeling bad
I hate the people who drone on about this mental health awareness. No answers only goo goo ga ga baby feel better.

>N-no! The mean word only refers to people I don’t like! Not to me! NOT TO MEEEEEEE!

>zero tits

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 92K)

You can't reach the final room unless you do chapter 9 deathless.

I don't believe a word of it. Zoe is a pathological liar looking for sympathy and patreonbux, and was pretty obviously not locked in the basement back when this all was supposed to have happened.

She got someone killed with lies, for the sake of attention and money. I hope she's happy.

I added this in my second post since I forgot about it in the first one. Also:
I have not played it, what part in the game was portraying right wing ideologies?
Could you answer this if you played the game instead of posting furry shit. Also if your "right wing politics" in your opinion consists of calling someone a fag I am pretty dissapointed.

Kek

I'm sure they do

you only think that because you have an objectively evil and outdated world view.

Dude, Madeline having a dick just made my dick harder.

Nah, cutting your fun stick that made you degenerate in the first place will end up cutting out your dopamine intake that you got from excessive sexual degradation. It will result in constant inevitable depression and regret, especially when you meet consequences of your gaping hole pouring puss and hair, and having to constantly clean it and dilate. As well as reaction of other people to its disgusting looks.

(s)he looks like protomagical girl irl

everyone with a brain/education is disappointed in right wing politics

Really? To me art is more of a rip off of shakugan no shana.

Attached: madeline.jpg (789x1117, 95K)

But the gameplay's good.

Attached: smugbeef.png (900x900, 281K)

Shut up faggot we don't talk about gameplay here.

So you did not even play the game and got your feelings hurt because the nasty lefties told the game devs off. Maybe next time before posting you should consider just shooting yourself in the leg, you get the same result and don't waste my time.

Attached: 9e0.jpg (300x233, 10K)

It's pretty solid, but I don't feel like playing through it because the story doesn't grab me. I need more to motivate me than simply because it's there.

That's why I liked Undertale better.

Attached: the dragon that is distraction.png (640x359, 304K)

its just a shitty meat boy rip-off

Bigger question is, i wonder what will happen to Celeste's rule34 after all of this.

Attached: unicorn.jpg (155x170, 15K)

Admit it user, it was too hard for you.

Attached: 1406839649467.jpg (500x393, 121K)

>top notch polish
what game are you even talking about?
I haven't seen a polished game in over a decade

They made meatboy better by adding a girl (male)

that's just because of the anime filter

Attached: 1565595576575.png (415x399, 84K)

s-sorry

And that's why 2d > 3d
Both incel-blaming and cum-spouting meme lards can fuck off.

with better mechanics and actual level design

They prefer the real thing.

Not into traps but a decent futa comic would be nice.

Know that would never

It's pretty hard, but wouldn't be insurmountable if I felt like it. I've fought through harder games simply because I wanted to see characters I like get a happy ending. I did not care for that here, and so I gave up.

You can call that as me admitting the game is simply too hard, if you like. It'd be misconstruing my argument a little, but I've had worse out here. Do it.

Attached: doctor says it like it is.jpg (442x536, 39K)

Atleast now you can understand why I posted these in the first place.

Attached: 1506354495624.png (666x665, 559K)

See they hate loli but underage sex scene in Life Is Strange is okay for them because it's "sex positive"

climbing is walljump for casuals

Christ, that is actually painful to watch. I wonder what iq this lad has.

Attached: 1558807052024.jpg (960x638, 93K)

I still don't understand what degrades a human being to posting furry reactions instead of actually discussing but you do you.

>she
lmao thats a trans dude

i play fighting games and i can't see how anything in a platformer is hard it's just basic timing

also, could you guy post the trans girl with the cat ears?

How do you play all the way to chapter 9 without once realizing you can fall faster by pressing down? How do you even grind the same spot where you NEED TO FALL FASTER without trying it at least once?

Attached: 1031721.png (564x619, 94K)

i play platform games and i can't see how anything in a fighting is hard it's just basic memorization

because it's never required before chapter 9

I personally preferred Into the Kino.

>no gender politics or story, literally just you saving the earth from evil invading bugs
>cool robot designs
>customizable teams
>quite replayable

Attached: into-the-breach-cover.jpg (600x800, 260K)

gets boring though

I didn't know about it either but i beat that screen in like 5-10 minutes anyway.
I don't think it's ever explained to you in the game.

I also didn't realize you could jump off the fish to get more distance and got stuck on the first fish screen for way longer than i should have been.

what's wrong with gender politics?

Ok? On another off topic note, i prefer anal sex with my gf to this game.

Want to play the game but im not giving a dime to shitty "it was a trans all along" bullshit

I've said it a thousand time and I'll say it again. Celeste is one of the most fun platformers ever made, but it's story/characters are a heaping pile of steaming dog shit.

I like fapping to the cute redhead
HOWEVER
I don't like that xit might be a xim instead of a cute born female. My question Yea Forums is, if the artist draws the girl as a born female, is it still cringe to fap to it?
Oh yeah gameplay and music is alright too whatever I pirated it lol

>fighting is hard it's just basic memorization

it's more that that

celeste is just simple timing with some extremely basic puzzles

don't you know how to pirate games?

Gets too boring and easy too fast. Not that good but not that bad as a warm-up before your real vidya for the day.

Just be gay. It's easier to get laid, men share your hobbies and interests unlike women, and they don't accuse you of rape.

>frame perfect timing
>simple
Execution isn't easy. You probably haven't even played the game, and if you have i doubt you even beat all the b-sides, let alone the c-sides.

Fighting games are just timing with no puzzles though.

that's because it's a shit indie platformer, platformers can be something more than just kaizo shit

lol, you don't get accused unless you're a creep

Creep =/= guilty

MMMMMMMMMM STRAWBERRIE

lost

>wanting creeps in a safe society

Attached: fe2816ea7ddcf25f85d2cdaab952edc8.jpg (240x159, 10K)

>that resolution
Looks like a GBC game blown up to 1080p.
Indie devs are getting more lazy by the minute.

I can't afford to make HD sprites, and I can't 3D models.

OMG
I'M GONNA DIALATE
UNFFF
UNFFFF
UUUURRRGAAAHHHHH!

can Zoe Quinn accuse the Celeste dev of rape next?

Attached: modern gaming.png (622x824, 25K)

Nope. Not according to every major study on the matter

Attached: 1433906473239.jpg (555x644, 29K)

The last night triggered the fuck out of leftist twitter because it implied neet bux (UBI) could have Ill effects on a post scarcity society.

>trusting right wing funded studies

@477707602
>believing that there is even a single study disproving transitioning
no (you)s for low quality bait, user.

>anything not pro-trans is right wing

well if you use nazi talking points, you're probably a nazi

>reasonable health concerns
>nazi talking points
No wonder this country's going to the shitter.

>using logic makes you a nazi
No wonder you lot tend to commit suicide. I'd be pretty fucking depressed if I couldn't have kids with the person I love.

>not giving black people jobs or education
>reasonable health concerns
fuck off nazi

Sounds pretty retarded to get mad about, and a good example of inserting right wing politics to games. Well see if the game is actually good when it comes out though.

you can be both lesbian and trans

Transbians are disgusting creepers though.

you're a disgusting creeper too, so what's your point?

It's a good thing i don't care about animal vivisection, kosher slaughtering of animals, exploitation and abuse of animals in the use of films and other public events, animal hunting and trapping, or the protection of wolves, otherwise i'd be a nazi.

You're either man or woman. No amount of feel good tv shows and video games are going to change that. Please get help user, suicide is no laughing matter.
Don't do it.
Don't
DO IT
That is you shouldn't
COMMIT SUICIDE

CWC tells you all you need to know about transbians

>no U
oh shit you got me

But if you're trans, you ARE either a man or a woman. Just not the same one you started out as.

Attached: hold up.png (322x449, 353K)

trans women are real women, and no amount of hate speech can change that

>as if that's a bad thing

so that's what he looks like. what a smirmy faggot

>made the best video game
>isn't a rapist
>consistently polite and funny on the internet
He has more grounds to be smug than any of us.

The story kinda sucks but the game's good so it's okay for me

also the main character is a tranny

based

>Does this mean the average joe is actually invisible on society?
No doubt about it.

>Your jump can only just take you to the next platform
>The walls are lava
>You can try an infinite number of times
Why is every indie platformer just Super Meat Boy?

Super Meat Boy was pretty good and most "artists" are unoriginal trend chasers.

this is what I've been saying all along but could never quite find the words, thank you.

super meme boy is just a Jumper ripoff

Why are platformer fans so triggered by any sort of challenge? We get it, you like baby games, jesus.

I liked the game better when it was trying to do proper map layouts instead of typical masocore (the balls and keys, for example). The original PICO8 game is a bit nicer than this, too.

first part of the DLC is another nonlinear section like the mirror temple
it's pretty cool

I'll check it out,

>If it looks like a monkey, sounds like a monkey and deepthroats like a monkey, it's a monkey
You should see the whore i fucked the other day lmao

Only Yea Forums gets triggered, and it gets triggered by anything and everything because outrage is the board culture.

no, special snowflake refers to people you do things solely for the purpose of being unique. I work at the career center at my uni, and what white snowflakes are now doing is wearing garish socks with their boring ass suits just to be unique; when they could just buy actual good looking and unique suits.

>2D platformer
Who cares?

Attached: 1559683607486.png (1367x631, 47K)

Even if it is. So what? I'd rather have them make their own games than shit up mine

I didn't want to play it, it's really is just a rip off of Super Meat Boy and that broom game, let alone give money to fag enablers.
Is it okay that I got it through Gold?
Same with Dead Cells through GamePass.

>this game is about abortion
>this game is about being trans
Which one is Yea Forums?

Attached: 1531007343160.gif (800x533, 3.69M)

Cute looking cockroach!

based
time to make my goty

The 2D Yooka-Laylee will be way more fun.

>she

It's pretty much just a metaphor for dealing with anxiety and depression by forcing yourself to achieve something difficult, anything at all, in hopes that the ego boost you get will help roll the ball towards self-improvement.

Hipster is just a side-character who's a
blogger. Implied to also have some issues with paranoia and self-consciousness that makes him constantly feel watched and judged.

Good looking and unique suits are extremely expensive

Also, wearing cool socks is more trendy

>Everybody can say they are non-binary, and nobody will question it because nobody knows what the fuck it means because it means whatever you want it to mean.
And what’s wrong with that?

>GO MAKE YOUR OWN GAMES
>They do just that
>N-N-NO I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. STOP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11

nigger

You can only reply to this post if you got this fucking thing and lived to tell the tale. Ass mode need not apply.

Attached: 20190912132057_1.jpg (3840x2160, 462K)

I still find her arousing
Also, facing internal emotional struggle is not bluepilled. Blaming external things for your own feelz (e.g. that feel when no gf) is bluepilled. Taking responsibility for your own emotions might not be redpilled by itself, but it's still a necessary component of escaping the propaganda trap.

I dropped the game after the third or fourth world, got repetitive.
I did beat the PICO-8 game.