Gamer fuel

What's your go to snacks and drink while gaming? Mine is pic related (with brown sauce) and a can of mango Monster.

Attached: Tulip_250g_Bacon_Grill_68221.jpg (1600x1600, 312K)

Protein bars and coffee

Nothing, why the fuck would you bring any food or liquids near electronics?

Biltong, apples, and water / beer

You don't sit right beside your console while eating or drinking, numbnuts.

DOB or gandharva steaks

Alcohol

Only the finest tap water

I hope you cool that shit in the fridge at least.

foam dome full of vodka and cranberry.

Anyone got that image of a bunch of drawn user all like ''HUHUHU I ONLY DRINK WATER''

I always drink it lukewarm

Absolutely disgusting you degenerate

Rice or in my case cous cous as a base cooked on its own.

Then I get some vegetable oil in a skillet and make sure the pork is evenly coated on both sides to make it crispy. Chop some onions and cook them together for five minutes. After that flip the tonkatsu and add diced roma tomato and shitake mushrooms. Cook for another five minutes and you're done.

Attached: 20190911_182034.jpg (4032x1960, 2.42M)

ECA Stacks, DNP, Clenbuterol and 4 scoops of whey.

That looks pretty tasty ngl

Swapping the pork tonkatsu for fish like salmon, tuna, and tilapia also works pretty well. I use Greek seasoning in those cases.

Attached: 20190713_130638.jpg (4032x1960, 2.46M)

Where do you get your recipes?

Because some people aren't clumsy idiots and can go on for years without knocking a soda glass on their keyboard.

Attached: 1553115606845.jpg (750x776, 60K)

Attached: 1550276424821.png (1243x559, 98K)

Onions

This thread is about gamer fuel, not "I spend 20 minutes to cook a healthy meal with balanced nutrients before my 1h zen meditation session" fuel

>seething waterlets

Attached: doner-kebab-burger.jpg (491x378, 40K)

Wtf would you eat it in a burger bun instead of the pitta or peshwari nan?

Water and meditation.

Less chance of getting shot by the peace keepers.

>not sucking it straight from the faucet

I do this some times but the mildew gunk from the side of the tap falls into my mouth at times.

Just water and coffee or /sips/ mostly
And a shit ton of L-Theanine to go with my caffeine

nice "food"

Attached: bacongrill2.jpg (800x533, 62K)

I made them up. I based it on Greek tilapia and went from there. I'm still very new to cooking.

Bacon grill is the king of foods.

It's just minerals. It's good for you.

Do you put your penis in this? What do you do with it?

In English, doc.

I can feel my DNA sporadically mutating by just looking at that industrial slop.

Attached: 1567703384565.jpg (384x395, 19K)

For me, it's cheese fries.

Attached: cheesefries.jpg (800x800, 283K)

Like your mums asshole, you eat it. Both with brown sauce.

I'm from the U.K. lad.

Oh, that makes more sense actually.
Tbh mutts are usually good with meats, some of the shit they do on the barbie is pure sorcery.

Also if you get onions in long enough they caramelize, which makes shrimp basically have a little glaze with zero effort. If you use cous cous you're only looking at 6-10 minutes per meal. It's fantastic. I've lost like 35 pounds doing this and intermittent.

Attached: 20190912_065142.jpg (2823x1860, 2.96M)

Canned food is underrated.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I have a tin of that, might have to go have it for lunch.

I find it either too salty or too sweet. I'd prefer canned to be bland so I can just add chilli or salt myself.

the sweetest and most ice cold homemade choccy milk

Attached: gamerfuel.jpg (452x654, 56K)

Texture is the most disgusting thing about canned food, some can be reasonably healthy or tasty but as someone said above, it's usually packed with way too much salt. If you're going to be lazy you should at least cook some pasta or stew.

Sounds crummy

It truly is a pale imitation.

>Canned or frozen food
Your parents didn't really like if you grew up with that

imagine it looks the same on the way out?

Who /brown bread/ here? Fuck white bread, get yo fibre on son

nobody likes a gamer

My mother made corned beef. I'd say that was more of a crime than serving frozen meals.

Corned beef with brown sauce is kino.

delicacy snacks coming thru

Attached: six-pack-bugs.jpg (1440x1440, 251K)

I'll enjoy a Dr Pepper now and then while playing an intense game or something long-winded with my girlfriend (usually horror-ish)
I'll try to generally keep a low sugar intake though as I'm already taking in plenty of sugar from fruits and pomegranate juice every day

I avoid snaking on any foods irregularly as that messes with my digestion considering I have to drink plenty of water

Attached: 2060.png (640x1136, 604K)

>no honey grasshopper
Lemon might be alright but those artificial sounding flavors are crap. Just use paprika, salt or honey to flavour them. They've got nearly no flavour as is so it's just a crunchy delivery system for the spices.

salted boiled egg with fresh tomatoes is delicious and takes about

Will try that, thanks.

Nigga what you talkin bout we just throw spices n rubs on meat and throw it on a grill. Then some bbq sauce.

Why is there a poo in your cereal when it already tastes like shit?

Indian cereal bro. The poo is the prize.

Fucking disgusting.

biltong jerky and Apple juice

>instant chicken noodles with egg and some leafy veggies only take about less than 20 minutes to make and is very delicious
also incredibly unhealthy. leafy greens don't pack that much healthy benefits especially in such a small quantity. an egg is fine, but you could eat that with anything else.

>leafy greens don't pack that much healthy benefits
Depends on the green and if they're fresh. At worst roughage is nothing to sneer at especially if you're eating meat.

Water

Is my diet ok if my shits are coming out over 2 foot long?

Perhaps you should try not shitting through a fucking funnel?

I eat loads of fibre so my shits come out like playdoh.

Make a sculpture the next time you shit. I wanna see a brown Kirby.

Will do bro

>also incredibly unhealthy.
jesus you talk like some ultra health conscious faggot.
This is a gamer fuel thread. Not a healthy food and dieting tips thread.

Posting best noodles

Attached: Chicken.jpg (540x540, 59K)

The soup base is one of the best (even my household ants like it), but the "healthy" noodles are atrocious, it's not even crunchy enough to eat raw.

Ever tried rice noodles? Flavourless shit.

Why the fuck are you eating raw noodles?

Raw instant noodles are tasty bro. It's like potato chips but different.

Why do you think they deep fry the noodles and call it a "noodle-cake"?

you're never tried raw noodles?

Never, it sounds like something an insane person would eat alongside their fingernails

>his water isn't ice cold directly from the tap
Fix your pipes stupid

Attached: 1437811091106.png (633x758, 73K)

you should try it

Attached: noodle sandwich.jpg (600x403, 23K)

I would eat that if it would snap and pieces start flying everywhere.

Wtf, that's a funny pic, right?

jesus christ i thought this was a weeb board.

Best kind of noodle is grilled cheese ramen toasties

Attached: img_616.jpg (600x413, 94K)

Yea Forums stop what you're doing right now and go eat raw ramen noodles.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MANS MEME

Its not exactly healthy but it tasted okay when I was a kid.

Attached: ShotType1_540x540.jpg (540x540, 49K)

they legit just taste like corn nuts or sunflower seeds, plus whatever flavoring

Mamee sux, their seasoning is pure salt and pepper.

I think it's a malay thing, but you can find them in Aus. they're dry noodles that you sprinkle with the flavouring packet and eat. It's actually quite good because the composition of instant noodle is so crispy and starchy.

I'm not eating bugs with all their goo and poo inside them.

I've only got a few of these left and I need to savour every one

Attached: 1555114473643.jpg (640x487, 87K)

If you eat any kind of organic food you've already eaten cricket shit.

Is this not just Spam?

Yeah.

>hating corned beef
The hell is wrong with you?

I've got taste buds.

Maybe if you stopped slurping semen those taste buds might come return to their normal state

they're obviously cleaned out, just like fish, also or any food in general actually

They sell them on Amazon my man

>they're obviously cleaned out
Most aren't, they're just snap frozen, but their digestive system is so different from ours it's not the same. It's like eating a prawn without pulling the gut, you'll just get a tasteless sandy grit at best because their gut is completely alien to ours.

>Amazon
Just order with a more local delivery service site, don't give those faggots your money

>£28.49 for 40
fucking wew lad, I remember them being a quid a packet

Attached: Untitled.png (266x343, 131K)

I don't live in a china town. There's no local delivery service here that will bring me imported japanese noodles.

How much is a quid in real money?

I chew on ice cubes

Tap water and bread on weekdays, whiskey on weekends.

What kind of bread?

Rye, got to keep my fiber intake up.
I put cheese and butter on it to make it have some sort of taste though.

Look at Mr fancypants here

Diet cherry Dr. Pepper.
>REEE DIET IS BAD FOR YOU FOR SOME REASON I DON'T REMEMBER
Regular soda has too much sugar, makes me feel like shit.
As for a snack, I don't do that while gaming. I always forget about my lil bowl of chips or pretzels or whatever and end up dumping it back into the bag at the end of the session.

Absolutely based, the flavouring spice is so fucking tasty compared to other brands and its bigger than other noodles. Im actually starting to miss them because my new place doesnt have a home bargains or B&M near it, which seems to be the only place to stock it.

Based.

for me it's cold canned beans and tap water

Found out I like cosmopolitans a lot so been making those while playing smash.

I feel for you based chicken bro, you can order them online but they probably get the arm in.

This. Onions are the best

I haven't tried doing this yet but one day I want to just have an entire day all to myself at home and spend a while breading and frying a fucking TON of mushrooms, in peanut oil so they're less greasy, and have a nice sweet chili sauce to dip them in and just get LOST in a game.
I think I might end up doing that with Code Vein.

You sound like a funghi

heyoooo

if your goal is losing weight, id suggest a little less cous cous, especially if its at night(because HGH naturally peaks at night, and insulin has an inverse relationship with HGH.) use some more lean meats or vegetables instead

What's your healthy but tasty go to meals Yea Forums?

Sauteed mushrooms.
I'm the same guy who said I wanted to fry mushrooms for a vidya snack.
I fucking love mushrooms.

Its weird how white people made a preserved food that can last a long time and taste good
but cant enjoy it because they dont fucking cook it
like most of their dishes

Attached: spam-musubi-655.jpg (655x490, 53K)

Is that fucking bacon grill sushi?

I usually split the serving amount in half as a share it with my wife. I could probably ditch the cous cous and do a spinach base or something. I usually do fish, so my meat intake is pretty lean. Can't have chicken because of allergy reasons which sucks. Thanks for the info.

naw nigga maruchan or ichiban

To this day I know spam is made of the excess shit from the slaughter houses but cant say what it is specifically

It's musubi nigga. Fried or grilled spam on a lil block of rice with a seaweed wrap. It's fucking delicious, and I hate that something as disgusting as spam tastes so goddamn good.

The tom yum flavor is better, but chicken is pretty good. It's a crime that these are so cheap

Hunt Brothers pizza

It looks like good shit, is that a bbq sauce on it?

You could put bbq on it; I dunno what's in that pic though.