Bill gates is the devil

i'm not upgrading to windows vista to play this shit

Attached: 2007-06-23.png (256x319, 143K)

But user vista is old now, we're up to windows 64. How long were you out?

You do realize you can play Halo 2 on the XP, 7, 8 and 10 right?

Just give it a bit longer and you can play it in the master chief collection

I refused to upgrade from 7 because 10 was so shit and a privacy hellhole.

Then windows released LTSC which is as private as 7 and as aesthetic as 10 with none of the bloat.

Being stubborn works.

Except using ltsc is illegal without paying for many many copies

>playing Halo with a mouse and keyboard
Pathetic

>Playing any shooter with a controller
We have been over this

>playing any shooter with analog sticks
Enjoy your auto aim and the computer aiming for you

Attached: analog_stick_aiming_1.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Hi, you're retarded HHHHHHHHHH

I bought a new laptop and it had 10 on it. I put an ssd in there and I've never seen a faster OS (my first os was dos and windows 3.11).

This is coming from someone who used XP until 2014

There's literally nothing wrong with 10 after a little cleanup. 7 luddites are the dumbest people on this site.

Anybody can use a mouse. I'll trash any of you with or without a controller. Halo is meant to be played with a controller as it takes more skill. None of you are Halo fans.

There's so many problems with people that need to for some reason use old ass OSs for dumbass reasons. Holy shit. I see them almost weekly as I work in it. I can't stand it. It's so cringy to witness someone salivate over needing to keep old software for no real good reason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO wHO cAREAS hAHA Xd

>it takes more skill to use a handicap
I suppose that's technically true. But what is more interesting, a race between people with two legs or a race where everyone has to hop on one foot?

>we're up to windows 64

Attached: 1567584891305.jpg (210x240, 11K)

fuuuuuuck why couldn't you make this post 2 weeks ago, I had to upgrade to shitty W10 because W7 isn't compatible with the mobo, now I'll have to reinstall everything and go back for another round of a week long download for all my games all over again

the problem with halo with a mouse is the weapon balance is designed with guns having differing aim assist and bullet magnetism values, so precise weapons are harder to aim with, and even on console precision weapons still dominate.

Halo with mice precision with every gun having no assist values will just lead to it turning into even more of a BR-DMR fest then it already is on xbox

>Back games up on secondary drive
>Set it as a library folder on new install
Done

speasking of, if I upgrade from W10 home to pro or whatever, does that require the OS to be reinstalled? or can I just upgrade and restart?

yeah I'm going to that, 3/4 of my games are on my secondary drive anyway

i heard for years if you played on XP you couldn't play multiplayer, but it turns out it was just because you couldn't get the title update from live and it works if you download it separately. put me off of installing it for a long time.

unless they make good on making the MCC versions accurate to the xbox versions, it's worthless, because the "anniversary" features are worthless

why is there a console competition for this game? i understand having them for call of duty because of its audience but i thought this was slightly less dudebro

This is completely true. I wonder if they're gonna introduce more recoil on PC then. That seems to be what they're doing with Modern Warfare.

they already confirmed they woudlkn't be changing anything to account for it, which is dumb

Just play Project Cartographer, the only thing it needs is more players (and better taste in choosing the servers).
And if you plan on playing with mouse and keyboard, just play something else. Mouse input in H2Vista is shit and, as some user said, weapon balance is also based on different aim assist and magnetism values, some mechanics like descope become meaningless when you play with mouse, and the turning speed of some vehicles is also affected making banshee OP.
All things which will never be considered by 343/Splash Damage when porting MCC to pc because they are a bunch of incompetent faggots.

I read somewhat the opposite, which said they'd be making some balance changes to fit PC.