It's almost October. What is your favorite spooky game?

It's almost October. What is your favorite spooky game?

Attached: 1543775953417.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Hmm. Strange. I feel the urge to shoot this thing in the face

She's just playing! She won't bite!

dilate

join the 40%

>Defending shitbulls

Attached: 1547521233628.jpg (233x300, 23K)

you'll never be a real girl

someone post the webm of that pitbull who tore off the dick of some dude

check my 9

Brainless crackers buying into the jews making you afraid of blacks while the stab your backs.

okay hold up, pitbull hate is perfectly justified, you don't have to accuse pit shitters of being trannies Yea Forumsro....

Aww he's smiling you tricked me I thought it would be scary but it's just a happy dog.

>trying to get Yea Forums to play games or discuss them

>It's almost October. What is your favorite spooky game?

Please do not post cognitohazards user.

Attached: IMG_20190831_130941.jpg (1113x247, 58K)

dogs don't smile, your stupid brain only interprets it that way

Is on-topic?

Silent Hill: Homecoming, objectively the best in the series.

More like Silent Bill and it's about Bill Dauterive but he's a mute.

based

Condemned. I haven't played it in years. Probably since near release, even. Maybe this will be the year. Gonna try to finish my REmake2 Claire B playthrough, but I don't remember what the fuck I was doing when I stopped, only that I couldn't find the library lift lever (I think).

it's the owner not the dog

Awwwww so cute, he's smiling :D

it's socioeconomic factors not the nigger

It's both, otherwise the whole entire concept of specialized breeds mean nothing and they're all the same, that's clearly not the case.

Beside the violent reputation, I've never really liked pitbulls because they're ugly. Big square heads and beady little eyes that are too far apart. They look wierd

I love horror games, but ive played all the good ones, and theres not much replayability in them anymore, i find more enjoyment watching other people get scared now. Going to get my girlfriend to play through Alien Isolation, shes easily spooked.

So i guess Alien Isolation is my throw in. Also if anyone is interested in movies, Signs really fucked me up as a kid. Not even sure why, its a slow creeping horror, but there are one or two scenes that make it fantastic (spoilers from here on out).

The leg in the corn scene was done excellently. All that build up, and they didnt show you the monster, just a small piece of it, i thought that was done very well. Also when the guy is in the cupboard with all the coats behind him, and youre SURE that the alien will be there, but it never is. The knife under the door scene was great, especially with the creepy exchange from the neighbour, and last of all, i find daylight horror very scary since i was a kid. You expect the monster to come at night, during a storm/power outage. Which makes it much more unsettling when they make it through the night, and you think youre safe in the daylight, then the alien is right there. Classic movie.

This. If you're gonna get a violent dog at least get one that looks good like a Doberman.

Attached: 445bd558359084ce65beb5d1cc8d6367.jpg (819x1024, 102K)