Post timeless videya

Post timeless videya

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-200259.png (720x1440, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b8D1HGCzko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good taste,op

Am I the only one who lost my shit every time my digimon fucking fell apart back into base form the first time? I legit had no idea what was fucking happening since I always took care of it however it wanted.

That happens when the virus bar went up, gotta keep that shit down, forgot how to do it

Rainbow drinks my guy. Or that one quest. I found out later game that rainbow drinks are basically your keep digimon alive lifeline.

It's my favourite videya game of all time

Ahh, I see

Wait, you are talking about Digimon world on PlayStation one right?

I can't think of any other game that's as timeproof as this.
Best city development too. how can one game be so perfect?

Attached: 1549189118274.jpg (768x640, 247K)

My thoughts exactly. It's that perfect it's a joke

Max Comfy: the game

One word for people who wanna keep their ults a little longer. Chain melon bug

>Chain melon bug
Tell me more user

Attached: 1543348803994.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Sounds like Pandora's box of the Digimon world

I play this game atleast once a year

youtube.com/watch?v=1b8D1HGCzko

Attached: Dark Chronicle.png (220x312, 168K)

chain melons give your digimon 20 more hours to live.
Getting unlimited chain melons means as long as you remember to feed it, it won't die. It's truthfully only good once you get good rebirth stats.

I liked how every part of the world looked like it was made of electronic parts, it wasn't just some generic fantasy world. File city was maximum comfy.

Based

Same

DW3 > DW1 > DW2.

I miss getting Numemon from lack of planning/not knowing values, now i really need to fuck up intentionally my training to get one.

Attached: 1549200387552.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

I will play this game until I die

Attached: _V3UZfG64jY9zQ_v.webm (1280x480, 2.9M)

Attached: pByvhyzRXq1USZn4.webm (640x480, 2.81M)

Fuck that was a good game. Every digimon game after was garbage though.

Digimon world 3 was fun

True, I never really loved the ones that came after. But dear God that first one, my favourite game

Didn't the Virus bar just give you shitmons?

Attached: 106219-heroes-of-might-and-magic-iii-the-restoration-of-erathia-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x972, 185K)

>not getting Numemon anyway to clean the world of digipoop

Based.

>Having poop on the ground at all, ever

Attached: 1509520839345.gif (443x452, 1.6M)

>he doesn't force his digimon to poop to build care mistakes to get the digimon he wants

Castlevsnia 1 and 3
Spelunky

Attached: wall_2.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

More like The Dark Souls of Monster Raising Games.

Well, no, of course I don't. I build care mistakes (if I absolutely need to, it's almost always easier to ignore required mistakes and just get all the other requirements) by skipping meals, rather than permanently scarring my game's landscape and also building virus gauge which could waste an entire digivolution line with a Sukamon. You do you, though.

Attached: 1446762053003.jpg (953x960, 87K)

>Spelunky
Hello R3ddit

>you think it's fine if you raise just 2-3 stats like a motherfucker like HP, att, def or HP att, spd in order to get cool monsters
>instead you have to get the correct fucking weight, the correct discipline, the correct amount of battles (but not too many) to get interesting mons or other obscure bullshit
>doing it the first way will result either in numemon or tyranomon
The game was interesting but it's mechanics were ass.