Yea Forums tells me everyone hates Borderlands 3. Nobodies looking forward to Borderlands 3...

>Yea Forums tells me everyone hates Borderlands 3. Nobodies looking forward to Borderlands 3. Borderlands 3 is hated by critics so people will hate it now.
>Check /r/borderlands
>They're all excited for it

Why does Yea Forums lie? And no, it's not because it's the subreddit. The Anthem subreddit was shit on by the games fans for months on end.

Attached: borderlands 3 reddit.jpg (1488x1030, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derp.ibooru.org/879409
quizia.deviantart.com/art/Spa-Friend-528277902
freelan.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9QDORRiUO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, why did you move away from your safe circlejerking board then ? Chop-chop, back to it and stay there.

The game is going to sell gangbusters. Literally nobody thinks otherwise.

god that third post

fpbp

Remember to sage

>A website dedicated to Borderlands is excited for Borderlands
You don't say.

>Meanwhile on Yea Forums, everyone is circle jerking over Kojimbo's latest movie.

the anthem subreddit didn't go to shit until a couple weeks after launch

give it a week and they'll change their tune real fast.

>>give it a week and they'll change their tune real fast.

Attached: 1531497521396.jpg (647x778, 83K)

POO POO LANDS 3

>go to a subreddit dedicated to the game
>they're intwrested in the game
Wow no way

Now go to /r/notborderlands and see what they say

Go back

>intewested
user...

Attached: 1550809682893.png (1920x1080, 1009K)

I meant intrigued. Typo.

Are redditors even human?

Go back.

worse, they're toddlers

why would anyone be excited for borderlands 3? I pirated the first game on release, played it over LAN with my brother for like 10 hours and we quit because it was so mindnumbingly boring. numbers go bigger levels go bigger hurray more hours in the pointless loot shoot treadmill. who the fuck plays these games?

Attached: 1547145146619.png (787x1042, 189K)

>site full of tranny faggots hyped for tranny faggot pandering game
Gee I wonder why

Borderlands is hated here only because of Randy's bullshit. Most gamers dont care about e-dramas and devs twitter posts. My friend has nearly thousand ofhours in bl2 and didnt knew who randy is, until a told him. Only v and resetera obsessed with this stuff, because they dont actually play games.

Gonna tell you why
>Randy and that other writer are oen of the shittest personas in company
>ofc shitty wirtting past BL1
>Instead of expanding on what made BL1 good, it takes some minor thigns and expand it to extreme aka 99999999999 guns while for msot levels it takes ages to kill single enemy and your epic gun is useless 5 levels later
>writting is over the top meme spam for MUH BADASS, making it silly and just plain dumb and irritating
>epic boss encounters like vs The Warrior are easier than some frienzed badass mobs
>mostly shitty dlc
>instead of expanding onc ool characters, we got their character archetype turned 9999%, like making slutty bar owner a amximum whore who fuck and breed with anyone
>burch
>the presequel being half shit
>game is a shitwreck unless you have 3 other people to play with you
>scaling of hp and damage is so fucked up, that on highest instances you get downed by single random shoot from some trash
>to unlock vault hunter mdoe you mus complete sotry mode. To get true vault hunter mode you need to complete sotry mode fucking AGAIN. IF you want to change characters, enjoy doing this 2x again
>ah yes, you cand skip msot of cutscenes

FPBP

Same thing. Played it with a good friend that I always play co-op games with, got past the third major boss, and we were done with it.

But you have to remember, there's legit autist numbers chasers, the kind that play pokemon and grind for shinies, that kind of person gets easily addicted to something like Borderlands.

I'm excited for it, and happy it exists. I really hate that it's not on steam, but that's ok. I'm gonna pirate that shit and play it dry until it's available in full deluxe discount package on steam. Until then, I'll be playing it without locking myself into another game content provider.

>Edit: F*ck yeah gold
I thought that "thanks for the gold kind stranger" shit was just parody holy shit

ESL cringe, apply yourself

lol you can't pirate it it's never getting cracked chump

>BL1
>good

Best post

>these desperate BL3 threads trying to stay alive

Said every third world country never.

Oldfags equate all things Borderlands to the shilling of the first game on Yea Forums.

Newfags just parrot everything they see Oldfags write.

Borderlands games sell well and are fun to play even with their flaws (BL1 has some design issues - early game pacing is bad/boring and the final leg isn't great, BL2 has scaling issues and a very different tone from the first game). No doubt BL3 will have flaws too, but as long as the gunplay is fine I'm not seeing a problem as that is the redeeming part of the whole series.

Truth right here.

Not an argument. Begone zoomers

Only retards denied that the game would sell badly. Normies eat that shit up. They don't give a shit about the story and probably don't even know who randy is.
I don't really care as I've grown tired of looter shooters. Maybe it's also because I've grown out of the bl humor.

The reddit for anything will be full of yesmen, what's new with that. A mediocre game like borderlands 3 with a huge following will never be hated, not comparable at all to anthem.

Someone who doesn't play games

OwO?

>Goes to a board just about borderlands
>People are jizzing over it

Who would of thought?

its because v doesnt know shit about videogames. theyre mostly contrarian because being joyful is not what Yea Forums is about. have you ever seen anyone be self-ironic here? its all about projection and ego boosting.

literally anywhere else is a better place to discuss video games. for how fast news get to v, they sure are behind the times.

>"v"
>referencing Yea Forums as a whole

get the fuck out retard

Don't ask questions. Just consume product then get excited for new products.

>reddit

>reddit is excited to consume the newest product on the market

no shit

>>Yea Forums tells me everyone hates Borderlands 3. Nobodies looking forward to Borderlands 3. Borderlands 3 is hated by critics so people will hate it now.
If you weren't retarded and looked for yourself you'd have seen that it was getting 80s and above from most places after the embargo lifted. Fuck I hate the users of this board sometime "durr, the echo chamber said X so I'll just assume X and repeat it" .

>go to CP convention
>thousands of people that want to rape children
>"Well, clearly, EVERYONE loves raping children! They're like 98% of the population!"
This is what you sound like.

>go to /mlp/
>WHOA WOAW WHY DOES LITERALLY EVERYONE LIKE MLP?
Reminder gearbox moderates on that subreddit and reddit (really every website) gives mods tools to bury problematic discussion

This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for six hours straight across only two towns, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling so far. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just died trying desperately to fight skags with a revolver on a cold, lonely, massive town, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive blue sky. Earlier I was marveling at a gas station. Psychos were shouting in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as the perk system and the looting, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first town once I acquired the ability to shoot enemies. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Pandora just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Everyone should give it a chance. And thank you, Randy Pitchford and Gearbox. Jeez Louise.

>yeah but re-
how about you fuck off

Attached: 1553867835450.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

I've seen at least 3 threads in the last 30 mins-hour saying it looks like shit and a walking simulator

Stop posting circlejerk garbage for fucks sake. Redd*tors even praise Cybercuck 2077s Tumblr art and nearly all of them prefer modern American SJW cartoons like Steven Gayverse over any kind of anime.

Just piss off.

>it's not because it's the subreddit
yes it is, bl's sub is a hugbox

>reddit likes borderlands
>Yea Forumseddit does not
Surely all the redditors didn't get bored and return to where they came from?

its a pretty fun game, but hated by the minority for being too political for them.

Attached: 34564537.jpg (900x612, 60K)

>reddit
go back and stay there

Attached: sonic_sez.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Is this girls anime worth watching? I assume there's more to it than the twist of who gets with who that I called after watching the first episode?

>If W10 LTSC is so much better then why does it get filtered and comments mentioning it get shadowdeleted on /r/Windows10?

>/mlp/
>likes MLP
Ohhohohohoho
Good one, user

Attached: laughing anime girls.png (720x560, 583K)

If you really believed that no one likes borderlands 3, then you are just as retarded as the post you made. Of course some people do, are you stupid? Very gullible?

Go back to pleddit and stay there, cuck.

>low level epic gun is useles when your enemies outlevel it
What did he mean by this

The metacritic is sitting at 85. That's hardly a flop.

We both know critic scores dont mean shit

I don't know why, but when I first play a game from a new year, I always get giddy looking at the copywrite that says what year it's published in.

>critic scores dont mean shit
>Unless it fits my narrative

This really. No one here can actually stand by their alleged principles.

Compare lvl 50 legendary gun to lvl 54 green gun and see what happens faggot

Was enjoyable, mainly because it was just a loot and shooter, cutscenes were fast, dialogs were short, enemies weren't irritating, the only problem was the late game, really boring, I liked early game, but the sequels on the other hand, everything needs to be grandiose, and EPIC or BAD ASS, I just want a looter and shooter, that is it, move between point A to point B, kill things, get items, kill boss, sell items, no dialog, no story, move to another location, repeat for 10 different environmental assets, turn off the game, play something else, pure pragmatism, I don't care about plot, or NPCs in a fucking looting game, just put hordes of enemies, with different patterns, and skills, and a larger enemy in the end, that is it.

not really, everyone isn't the same person retard
it's possible that there is a user that cares about critic scores and likes/dislikes [game] while there's another user that likes/dislikes the same game but thinks critic scores mean shit

Redditor cancer. An hero immediately.

Is Borderlands 3 going to have that shitty level scaling that made 2 complete trash?

>Yea Forums is one person

>soulless grind for meaningless loot
>le wacky humor
>forced nerd culture memes
>shitting on Christianity out of context

Borderlands is the most reddit game ever made, of course reddit is going to like it.

Please drink bleach, you fucking waste of oxygen
derp.ibooru.org/879409
quizia.deviantart.com/art/Spa-Friend-528277902

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

>A board with dedicate fan are excite about the product

Did you expect anything else?

the thing has to exist for the parody to happrn in the first place

Oh I'm sorry I'm not jerking off to your EPIC BONER FART shooter randy

If you read my post you would know that i meant critic scores mean nothing. Does anyone actually look at critic acores in current year? I dont. I dont care about scores, if i think the game looks good then ill buy it. What kind of fool lets an arbitrary number decide if the game is good or not?

I preordered it last night to play with my friend. Don’t ever listen to what some people on Yea Forums say because they will scream and cry if you ever have a different opinion than them, and will do everything in their power to try and be right. Buy games you want to buy - simple as that

fpbp
OP can go fuck off to /r/eddit and stay there.
You faggots are the assholes ruining Yea Forums, coming here just to shitpost while going back to your shitholes for circlejerking

And user score plummets at the slightest bit of controversy. I know it may actually be tough, but maybe you should watch/review the review, instead of looking at the score.

because imma pirate the shit out of it along with all my friends and were gonna use freelan.org/ to play it in coop.

Attached: becca shrug.png (760x579, 459K)

Ill clarify because youre an obvious retard. Critic scores do not mean shit. All critic scores. Critics opinions are not to be trusted, that means all critics. Look up youtube reviews from multiple small to mid sized youtube channels, nothing from ign or similar channels.

Only a fool would take anything from game critics as fact.

Most people vastly overestimate how different/better they are than others.

A gold for the good goy...

You really shouldn't trust anyone about anything at anytime.

fpbp

>Check the literal fan subreddit
>DURR THEY SEEM HAPPY ABOUT IT

I dont care about scores. If i like whats in the game then ill buy it. I like how youre assuming i take any score into account. I dont buy games based on anyones opinion, i buy based on if i like whats in the game or not. If i watch 5 youtube reviews and everyone says a game is shit, but i like what i see, im gonna buy it. Opinions dont matter because if i like what i see, im gonna buy it regardless of anyones score.

>Look up youtube reviews from multiple small to mid sized youtube channels,
>I really enjoy the guy's content, but after he got X amount of subscribers, he went to shit!

Attached: tenor_0.gif (498x368, 1.87M)

Check out my reviews on youtube

Tim's already paid four your copies, so why worry.

true. i dont know why people arent encouraged more to pirate anything on the epic store. since developers get paid regardless of any sales.

Think a little deeper, friend. You will get more accurate reviews from small or mid sized channels. Large channels like ign are not to be trusted. Do you always fly off the handle like this? Its unbecoming.

Ok

Because people see epic store and go into lock down, instead of realising that it's the most morally justified piracy you can get. The devs are getting money, you get free shit, only China is upset.

anime is never worth watching
specially JoJo, that shit gay

>guy brings up a point that literally no one is talking/cares about
>truth right here

truth right here

No, I just don't arbitrarily don't discriminate reviews due to how big they are. How hard is it to look at a handful of reviews, see the similar talking points, from any reviewer, published, YouTube, or user, and get a general ideal of what the game is all about?

based op

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL GUYS!!! I'M TRIED PF BEING A WAGEKEK!

Attached: marcillecry.png (320x690, 125K)

>t. Butthurt game journo

Thats what i do, minus game journo reviews or publisher scores because i dont care what they have to say.

You seem awfully upset that i dont like reviews or scores from big companies.

Randy is that you

You seem awfully upset that I don't care about your opinion, from all this projecting.

For not caring about my opinion you sure have been responding alot :^)

No

Attached: f5brld7djqyz.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Made me kek

Same

Attached: kula.jpg (1190x668, 51K)

>Yea Forums tells me everyone hates eating shit. Nobodies looking forward to eating shit. Eating shit is hated by everyone.
>Check /r/scat
>They all love eating shit

Attached: 15681737569.jpg (677x678, 180K)

>A subreddit dedicated to being a fan of a series is excited for its next entry
woah

>U MAD
>NO YOU MAD

Attached: 1554698562023.png (611x854, 179K)

The difference is that i never incorrectly stated that i dont care about your opinion. I know you have a hard time with differing opinions, but people just have different opinions.

Based

Did you really need to summon him ?

>Ill clarify because youre an obvious retard.
>Do you always fly off the handle like this? Its unbecoming.
>You seem awfully upset that i dont like reviews or scores from big companies.

Borderlands is a game with medicore gameplay and bland game design (mostly filler, mmo style quests and redundant loot) that's barely tolerable if you're playing with friends. It's very paint by numbers, the core mechanics are not explicitly bad but not explicitly good either. What seperates it from the average AAA slog is that it actively goes out of it's way to be as obnoxious as possible, and in doing so also attracts the worst sort of people*.

*Redditors with no taste

Attached: 1567206326330.jpg (512x512, 11K)

>the echo chamber dedicated to a franchise likes it
OH NONONONO

I think you missed the entire point

>f*ck yeah gold
Gotta protect my virgin eyes

>numbers go bigger levels go bigger hurray more hours in the pointless loot shoot treadmill. who the fuck plays these games?
That's the basis of an entire genre: Repetitive action that requires abysmally low thinking but gives you stat increases to make yourself feel good for said repetition. Why do you think Japanese LOVE RPG's? They're literally ant workers.

BAD ASS

So when are we getting duke nukem as a playable character in borderlands 3 bros? if he can be in bulletstorm why not borderlands?

Attached: 1517442253351.jpg (480x360, 17K)

the actual posts on reddit are still worse than the most tryhard shitpost here

For "not caring" about my point, you to be seething a lot.

Thread should have ended here

Yea Forums is a vocal minority who will never represent gaming in any capacity and are largely irrelevant to anything but niche indie games at most. A small community of contrarian circlejerkers desperate to try appear more sophisticated because they dislike x more than someone else does.

Borderlands will be immensely successful and all we can do is seethe and cope before a new big release comes out

Attached: 1468760628072.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

>First weapon guide is for a gun called "Buttplug"
>review dude from PCG*mer complained about a fuckton of bad poop jokes few days beforehand
Idk what bias might be working here, but I think that dude might be onto something

I have almost 4k hours in borderlands 1 and 2

ive been waiting for this game for 7 years and i am very excited

The game is built on scatological humor. Reviewers have all been noting that.

Attached: goty.jpg (912x1975, 420K)

>she/her
why

damn if even IGN is going hard on it then wew fucking lad

>Tranny hates the humor
Could this be the first borderlands that's actually funny?

Because anyone who is tied to any major internet body must have pronouns presented to appease the baying hounds.

>Tranny
>woman who uses female pronouns
obsessed

damn. do a lot of soi's play this game? i was gonna get it, but if im going to be stuck playing co-op with soiboys im going to pass

/thread

Borderlands has been very soi ever since 2.
And you generally don't want to play coop with randoms.

Just look at the top streamers for BL2 who are literally praising bl3 and suckling Gearbox's dick
>king gothalion
>admiral bahroo

>playing with randos
what the fuck is wrong with you?

fuck off back to ,reddit. then gearbox tranny

Attached: go back.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

I always just assume any cretin that puts pronouns in their bios are tranny's. Why else would they need too?

am i supposed to solo the game or always wait until my friend can play?

>Why else would they need too?
Because it's twitter and people won't take her seriously unless she does.

Yes. Either is better than the randos.

>king gothalion
more like king of soi and normies
jfc that dude really went downwards

Pol 2.0

V pretends to be avante garde, when the collective iq of this place is below 100, just enjoy a game

Personally I've enjoyed the humor we've heard from bl3 so far, but if you constantly have to prove how smart you are on an anonymous image board, it would be hard for you

Games are meant to be fun

Reddit spacing
Can't go a post without mentioning /pol/
Can't even type Yea Forums or /pol/ properly
Talks about IQ in a Borderlands thread

Yup, it's a "smug" shill from the BL3 Subreddit

even rando 4channelers? or are the only 4channelers excited about the game rebbit crossposters?

Attached: getout.png (500x500, 142K)

>it takes some minor thigns and expand it to extreme aka 99999999999 guns while for msot levels it takes ages to kill single enemy and your epic gun is useless 5 levels later
this shit made me mad. How hard is it to not fuck up a simple scaling system when you already have a fully functional one? Why the fuck would you make getting good loot pointless in a game where the only enticing gameplay mechanic is getting good loot? holy fuck I hate AAA "RPG" mechanics

In most other games “Legendary” gear will carry you at least 15 or so levels after you find it (because either the stats are really good or the gimmick is amazing) but with BL, they become worthless after 5 if you’re lucky because BL’s enemy scaling is FUCKED

I don't have to do anything for you retards, you don't have the iq to understand it so why should I put in any effort

this literally wasn't the case in borderlands 1. If you found a good gun or shield it lasted you a long time, especially later on because the scaling slowed down (as it should).
Look at literally any other ARPG, none of them do this retarded shit where they scale every number to 50 million bajillion just to have EBIN BIG NUMBER because it's fucking retarded and doesn't work. It literally defeats the point of having good loot in the game.

My IQ is high enough to understand Rick and Morty, I think I would understand that this game is just a slightly better graphics version of BL1 with the exact same gameplay, mobs and guns and boring gameplay

Every time I need to look on Reddit for a quick-fix or some sort of guide I am always convinced that a significant amount of the posts are just paid shills. I cannot fathom how any self respecting person can unironically post something like "I'm just so happy this game is out, it's been a long journey but here we are fellow vault dwellers! I just want to thank everyone at Bethesda for this...catch you in the Wasteland"...it just feels so inhuman.

>Hasn't played the previous ones
This is why Journalism is a complete joke

Well from what I've seen there are a lot more abilities and perks and guns have new abilities, but if you just want to shit on things on v to take out your frustration that makes sense, not everyone can have a fulfilling life

don't forget that despite there being thousands of guns theres only like 20 worth bothering with.

They're not reporting on the previous games tho. They're reporting on this one. What jokes from the last games have any bearing on this one? Why do 8 year old jokes influence current ones?

>Trusting Yea Forums for anything.
Look who's new around here.

fucking based

Attached: 1559132608783.jpg (339x300, 18K)

>Do game reviews
>Have near non-existant backlog
thats my problem.
If all you do is sit around and review games, then play some games

>I will like a game purely out of spite because of a possible minority not liking it

Enjoy your shit?

people who are going to be playing bl3 are a majority people who also played 2. having a comparison between the previous entry in the series is generally helpful. its like someone reviewing a movie sequel having not seen the first one then making gripes about not understanding some of the plot/jokes/lore/whatever the fuck

They didn't do a review they did an opinion piece. Read the whole thread before shitting your pants.

BL1 was good. BL2 sucked. The difference was in the writing. How is this any different?

>Games are meant to be fun

Yes, but when bad jokes are constantly being squawked at you, the fun is diminished. I'd much rather dead silence with a single text box explaining the mission from NPC's than have fully vocalized terrible writing.

>The Warrior

God that was such a lame battle. I just went into the corner it never goes to and just shot at it until it died. Thanks for the big "FUCK YOU" finale, Gearbox.

the respawning trash mobs were harder than the warrior. dodging the warrior's attacks and jumping to a higher platform to escape the lava wasnt difficult. hell, if you had good enough gear it never even attacks. you just hit it's damage threshold and he retreats to a different position

You don't even need to do that. There's a spot to the left with a regen ammo crate it never goes to that's also high enough for the magma to never touch you. Just camp there and fire away. It's pathetically easy. It also never attacks you because it can't see you for some reason. Most I had to worry about were crystalisk mobs that would spawn throughout the battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9QDORRiUO8
Well,at least the final boss looks better than The Warrior and also Lilith finally dies,thank god

>someone tells me X bad
>go to X marketing page and everyone says X is good

Gee wiz, what revelation redditor!

oh no... why is he playing solo??? Yea Forums said you can only play co-op or the game is shit!

>Yea Forums said you can only play co-op or the game is shit!
fuck off back to your subreddit dipshit. There's difference between streaming/watching streams and actually playing the game, and if you play borderlands you want your mates with you.

>Reddit letter media
Cringe post

>Borderlands 3 is hated by critics so people will hate it now.
literally 1 second of research

Attached: retard alert.png (797x1227, 99K)

>humor is updated to 2019
so they're going to dab n shit? i hope so anyways

remember the type of people writing these reviews. brainlets who think tommy wiseau impressions and poop jokes are hilarious and get upset by gendered words.

Sign back in and post something negative about the game and see how long it takes for them to remove it and ban you.

honstly if a dab taunt/emote in mutliplayer isn't there I will donate 50 bucks to a charity for still born kids in randys name because he obviously suvived that.

they wont ban you they'll just downboat you so no one can see your post

It's a community for people who like those games, not a fucking debate sub where you can be as retarded as possible with no consequences.

>tommy wiseau impressions
those were fucking outdated by the time the nostalgia critic got to it

BL3 has a character whose entire joke is just bad tommy wiseau impressions except it unironically expects you to find it hilarious and it goes on for like half an hour

>Go to site known for ungodly moderation
>Go to part of site dedicated to modern fans
>Fans are usually children or retards
WOW

fuck you.

Which one?

You might not have to find it hilarious but in general just being negative about everything shows you can't appreciate anything

You have to respect the game is willing to do something original

I actually do find it funny that a character is just doing an impression, because I can appreciate games for what they are supposed to be, fun

>You have to respect the game is willing to do something original
nothing in BL3 is original it's shit-themed characters giving shit-themed quests

it's an xpac for bl2 in every way, it looks, sounds and plays like BL2 came out last year.

tourist from r/borderlands detected

Yea Forums says a lot of shit. Borderlands is LITERALLY one of the best-selling vidya franchises of all time. Of course it will have millions of people hyped for it. You've been in this echo chamber for too long.

>builds
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA
haha
hehe...
eh

>the game is willing to do something original
>tommy wiseau impressions are original
What a story, Mark.

> 1.9K browsing.
Individual threads on Yea Forums get more page views than that.

r/anthem also insisted that Anthem is great

Must be why all the threads are on page 10.

nothing in your reddit screenshot contradicts those points

>Go back to your subreddit circle jerk
>So we can all stay here in our 4channel circle jerk

>You've been in this echo chamber for too long.
Yeah he's being in r/borderlands for too long, how do you know

It's funny how people defend shit games with "you are always so negative, stop being so negative". The same excuse was used by shills to defend TOR and Andromeda.

Wrong but nice try I played like 5 minutes of borderlands 1 but this one actually looks good

>this one actually looks good
you probably played it for like 5 minutes because your attention span was fucking terrible as a child

What other games are willing to take humor and just general no seriousness this far, maybe saints row, I can appreciate humor in a game because I understand what games are, a way to have fun

>50 million copies sold
>200k users on reddit

so why are you here

What other game is willing to take jokes this far, it's comedy, treat it as such and stop being a little bitch

The game is meant to be for fun, it's comedy, you can't appreciate comedy so you would rather just shitpost all day, you're a negative person that actively tries to ruin fun

Reddit bans people that don't like what the subreddit is about you stupid asshole, sage

>Borderlands has been very soi ever since 2.
>ever since 2.
>2
What is it like to be a zoomer?

Esl, suck my dick, the first 2 borderlands looked like generic looter shooters but this one has more in depth classes and rpg elements, also everything I've heard about the story has been funny to me, but I actually enjoy entertainment and my sole existence isn't to bitch on v all day

The fallout reddit apparently was hyped for fallout 76 and actively still defends it to this day

>this one has more in depth classes
Wow, there's 6 ultimate abilities instead of 3 now!

Is that a fact or are you just making shit up to be a negative shitposter

more builds is better than less, right? probably still going to be a single cookie cutter build for each character tho

>it's comedy just turn off your brain bro
Yes, I too like to laugh at dated references and jokes immature teenagers like to laugh at.

Even as a Kojima fag, I'm likely to just watch it on Youtube

Yes I play the witcher 3 how did you know, suck my dick fag, imagine being so stupid you can't just enjoy something

just pre ordered and downloading right now :D

I’d like a steam vr version because I’m a faggot and really like these kinds of games in “vr”

>haha im way too mature to laugh at toilet humor!
>still plays videogames
i bet the pinnacle of comedy to you was george carlin. you know who also plays games they know they won't like? literal retards.

>more builds
Yes, I'm sure the builds are going to change drastically by being able to choose your ultimate ability instead of... choosing your ultimate ability.

qft

Gearbox shills are unironically the most loathsome people on this board.

>steam

That's weeaboos

this settles it. im going to buy it. might be GOTY right after Cube World this year.

this lmao

>toilet humor = video games
fucking genius, you cracked the code

>Got to community dedicated to thing
>Surprised when people in that community talk about thing in a positive light

Retard

from the only skill tree i looked at, yes. you can spec the mech into aoe, melee, ranged, and then further spec into different elements

>imagine being so stupid you can't just enjoy something
Imagine thinking tommy wiseau jokes are fresh in 2019.

So, like the other borderlands games?

Who else is waiting for $1 keys on grey market key sites?

Do you think I actually laugh out loud while playing games, I just internally find things humorous

got one for 45 euros

I don't even think I'm going to torrent it

No am waiting on torrent

One video game doing comedy somehow not allowed

Why aren't you crusading against other forms of comedy

as someone whose life doesn't revolve around internet culture, i honestly have no idea what tommy wiseau jokes are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_(film)
Basically "quotes" and impressions

>He doesen't have a skilled friend with who he finished all borderlands games multiple times
OH NO NO NO!

In a video game, a quest giver acting like that would be refreshing and humorous as opposed to find the drill parts so we can get the drill started

A little variety can be refreshing instead of the same generic shit every rpg or adventure game gives you

Having a little fun at the expense of gaming tropes is amusing to me, it's the opposite of generic shit we've seen a million times

how will the scaling be in bl3?

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>borderlands 2 maya
>skill is phaselock
>skills buff phaselock and revolve around subtle changes to phaselock
>borderlands 3 amara
>has phaselock ability, has ranged version of skill, has melee version of skill
>has further augments to each version of said skill
stop being retarded

Lower than BL2&TPS, higher than BL1

so guns and shields should hold up more than in 2. what about damage received instead? can the enemies still destroy you with a few shots or did they scale it a bit down, especially in successive playthrough?

WRONG
>Phaselock
>Phaselock Charms enemies
>Phaselock Revives, melee now slags
>Phaselock does AOE elemental damage

Damn dude, you're lazy. Just look at gameplay from different levels and draw some conclussions yourself, you don't need to get opinions from a third party like a sheep.

badass

I prefer the mindless hate of Yea Forums to that kind of stuff

fpbp
reddit cucks please remain on reddit to help write redditlands 3

That's like saying your would rather eat dogshit than human shit.

>shit analogy

Are you retarded? Criticism makes you think, reddit tells you to buy the game or else you're not a real fan.

>Implying Yea Forums makes you think

It does make me thing you're all retarded.

Attached: 1443724121746.png (438x469, 40K)

>It does make me thing you're all retarded.
>thing
Don't act smarter than us, dumbass.

>Us
>Considers himself part of sekrit korean basket weaver club

Attached: 1325572837070.jpg (554x439, 64K)

>us
Cringe.

Attached: Smug.jpg (257x227, 21K)

everyone knows Yea Forums is one person unless it isn't

Wrong. Yea Forums is just two people, you and me. There is no "us".

>LILITH DIES MAYA DIES TANNIS BECOMES A SIREN ENDBOSS IS ONE OF THE TWO TWINS MERGED WITH THE DESTROYER
LILITH DIES MAYA DIES TANNIS BECOMES A SIREN ENDBOSS IS ONE OF THE TWO TWINS MERGED WITH THE DESTROYER
>LILITH DIES MAYA DIES TANNIS BECOMES A SIREN ENDBOSS IS ONE OF THE TWO TWINS MERGED WITH THE DESTROYER
LILITH DIES MAYA DIES TANNIS BECOMES A SIREN ENDBOSS IS ONE OF THE TWO TWINS MERGED WITH THE DESTROYER

FUCK YOU RANDY
AND FUCK GEARBOX
FUCK JANNIES TOO

>thing

B-Based

Attached: 1399069214215.png (800x600, 239K)

Fpbp

>They introduce Angel
>She's nice, pretty and really helpful
>They kill her off
>They bring back Lilith
>She's badass, hot and an overall good character
>They kill her off

Are they trying to get rid of hot female characters? Look at the shit they did to Maya and Tannis

>redd*t

Attached: 1558315733654.png (645x731, 216K)

Remember when they told us that Tannis was the final boss in BL3?

underrated

Yea Forums is a contrarian duh.

>mostly shitty dlc
that is an understatement. Randy conned me into buying the season pass which turned out to be giant empty areas with nothing interesting to do and minimal story elements that were essentially annoying fetch quests. and then i find out later that I didn't even get all the content for my season pass, there's another one! and then after i finally go and 100% the game, Randy fucking adds more content to the game with more achievements. really not pleased by this faggot and unless it's 70% off on steam, i'm not even thinking about buying it.

>It still feels like BL3 is some mythic rumor that we would never see. But here it is staring at me in my PS4 library.
>1.2k upboats
These are the faggot manchildren that have ruined gaming for everybody. Brain dead cultists.

so baically every siren in the series is bound to die.

alright.

Your mother is a nigger lover, you sad, lonely child.

Have you played Monster Hunter, God Eater, Disgaea or any other grindy RPG?

this post contains intentional spoilers

>Monster Hunter, God Eater
The entire core is built around the actual monster designs, not the growing numbers. Not to mention if you're shit at the games you'll get nowhere, at least not without co-op.
Those games are less like skinner's branded cocaine and more about being endless boss rushes where the next enemy you fight is the entire goal, and everything else is just a finely crafted treadmill only to make those goals more rewarding.
>Disgaea
All about breaking the game mechanics through lateral thinking, not just seeing numbers go up. The reason you spend 500 hours beating a Disgaea game isn't just because the simple act of seeing shit grow feels good, it's because you're training your party members to be this fucky three-class build to send on a stupid extra quest to get some rare item you can then grow into some other shit which in turn gives it a very specific skill which you then transfer into some other weapon to get one of the 16 skill slots in your super l33t mage of d00m, and to do all that you first try to fuck over the game's rules into bending down to you by repeating a similar process
The point is, they're not mindless grinding games, they do their hardest to give you short and long term goals that contextualize that grinding, and that's when the real autistic timesink comes into play
The context Borderland gives is trash and its mechanics barely mesh well together into actually having a rewarding progression treadmill, it's like chasing a carrot in a stick but there's no fucking carrot in the first place, what you're thinking of comes closer to real early 2000s MMO addiction over any game with legit structure and endgoals
And that's just another rabbit hole in itself and is closer to gaming alcoholism than anything else

Attached: 1430255243700.jpg (800x800, 77K)

For me, the fun in the Borderlands cycles is making interesting builds and seeing how it works against overpowered enemies in the end and creating strategies against raid bosses and such so I don't think it's completely braindead like a MMORPG
The core gameplay and repetitive story is bad, sure, but my hopes for Bl3 since years is that all the bad stuff gets fixed

???
it doesnt exist

Yea Forums is an echo chamber just like reddit. Except it perpetuates misery instead of cuckoldry.

LILITH DIES
MAYA DIES
TANNIS BECOMES A SIREN
ENDBOSS IS TWINS FUSED WITH DESTROYER

The thing is that in Borderlands you don't really get that much build variety out of the skill system, and through the way weapons are dropped you're 100% left up to RNG sans a few legendaries, which is honestly really shit design and shows the devs didn't know what to do other than "lol diablo with guns"
Add to that the really poor balance (and what you call overpowered enemies, but really just have one or few single ways to properly defeat them) and what you've got is a shallow nightmare
From a core design Borderlands has never been able to do its gimmick right, actual number autists laugh at this series and go back to replaying FFT or making their own TOLUCT tabletop clones inbetween mediocre but acceptable jarpig releases for a reason, even when they try to fix shit like in Pre-Sequel they only end up adding extra baggage supposed to correct some issues or allow for more variety but end up being just inviable and fucking meaningless
I mean if you like shooters and can forgive the terrible enemy/encounter designs and AI then you can have some fun with the games (they even put in some extra work to make the second by second pewpew a little more weighty, punchy and reactive, and that's a good thing too bad they couldn't even focus on making fun enemies or gimmicks to fight) but it really doesn't do anything particularly well, or that well at all, it just sells itself on its concept and its normie appeal
If anything if Randy wants to fix his game he needs to hire a real autist

I hate both of you.

Yea Forums doesn't actually play video games, just endless shitflinging and faggotry

Yea Forums doesn't play garbage videogames

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS RETARD

Attached: group-of-people-laughing-at-someone_386394.jpg (1600x1200, 1.74M)