Just finished Catherine Full Body and it was fuckin great. Played Rin's route and did not feel forced in at all to me...

Just finished Catherine Full Body and it was fuckin great. Played Rin's route and did not feel forced in at all to me, in fact, may be my new favoite route. Although the very end gets wierd as fuck.

Was not only worth paying 60 dollars for again, but was worth paying 80 dollars for again (I bought the premium version). There was so much new shit added that I felt like I was playing it for the first time despite having played the original 3 times. Either a 9/10 or a 10/10, haven't decided yet.

Attached: Rin.(Catherine).full.2494041.png (773x752, 340K)

What's Rin's gimmick? I played the original and want spoilers.

alien trap

did you play catherine(not full body) ? wondering if its worth nabbing even if i finished original

Is the trap that she's an alien or does she have a penis?

Attached: asuka2.jpg (992x1492, 237K)

both

He said in the OP that he did, user.

>played through it once, katherine route
>holy shit, rin is so precious
>played instantly for the second time to get rin route
>was sure cutscene of rin's rin reveal had changed slightly
>mfw vincent just slaps rin's hand again
dumbass

it was executed flawlessly though, really good emotional ride

Attached: 1446403809724.gif (236x213, 97K)

He's a boy. He has a dick.

im blind

Hmm. Not my thing but I like new ideas.

>she
he*

>Played Rin's route and did not feel forced in at all to me, in fact, may be my new favoite route
faggot

Said it in the OP, but yes, it totally is. There's so much new shit thrown in, and there's so much new details to the existing characters. We learn more about his past, his friends past, even the random sheep you meet are now pretty fleshed out characters that you get to meet in real life and come to actually care for. My favorite is a rich Saudi Arabian dictator who finds his wealth a burden. He is both hilarious and loveable.

There's also tons of tuny details that weren't there in the first game, like a bunch of shit in Vincent's apartment and I'm pretty sure the writing on the shoulder of Vincent's jacket wasnt' there. I'd almost say it's better to play it after the original game, because not knowing what will be different is really fun.

>Played Rin's route and did not feel forced in at all to me, in fact, may be my new favoite route.
Huh, I guess it really is ok when Japan does it

What do you mean?

You're not wrong

If this was a Western game /v would be reeeeing about sjw leftist homosexual Zionist agenda, but because it was made in Japan it gets a pass

We would like it anyway because we like cute boys. We just hate trannies.

Oh, right, yeah. When I said it didn't feel forced in I meant the fact that he was added in to an already completed game and not the whole sjw thing, but it's also true that he doesn't feel forced in that way either.

Atlus gets a pass in this case because it's actually genuine in this case. I have no problem with games including lgbt and female characters, the problem is when it feels like it's done from a marketing/pr standpoint rather than them just wanting to make a good game. It didn't feel like pandering at all to me and Rin being boy fits the game's themes and doesn't feel like he's there just to get good boy points from the media. And in fact, not only did they not get goodboy points, but they were accused of being transphobic by the media, which is retarded.

Well these are the same media who were upset that the murdering demon clown who feeds on the the fear-soaked flesh of children and manipulates human ignorance and intolerance wasn't the lgbt ally they'd memed him to be

Attached: 9D895B7AADDF468D9B65B7F317CCD8D3.jpg (725x1102, 179K)

yes, japan handles these themes 10x better then western devs.

>i'm a fag and i just played the fag route and let me tell you it doesn't feel forced at all

>shapeshifting ayy lmao
>turns into a chick with a dick
But why?

What themes? Mentally-ill trannies? I'm gonna assume the character in OP's pic doesn't end up becoming a healthy normal man

Yeah, it's just especially dissapointing that when something actually does have a pro LGBT message in a genuine and well handled way that isn't pandering, they call it transphobic because it dared portray people realistically and have them struggle with how they handle complex issues of gender and sexuality.

I don't get it, is rin supposed to be a "she" as in trans or a "he"? There's a line in one of the cutscenes that lead me to believe that she considers herself a male and not female

>inb4 "ofc it's a he has a dick"

I get it, even agree with it but ya know what I mean

Didn't play it, but I believe everyone just assumed Rin was a girl without asking.

ITS OUT?????

I finished it too earlier but I wont play further I might just sell my copy. Was Katherine cheating on vincent with Johnny? There was some text that made it seem so plus the lingering shots on johnny sometimes when cheating is mentioned.[\spoiler]

Yeah, it's a trap. He calls himself a boy and so do the rest of the characters when they find out.

Same, haven't played either because I doubt it will ever come out to PC, saw the cutscenes for Rin on youtube and remember one of the lines confusing the hell out of me, making me think she's just a feminite dude and the whole plot was about Vincent going gay with a twink

PC when?

No, I don't think so. I think Johnny was just dating a married woman or something. Also, I don't know what dialogue you're talking about but if you're talking about Katherine's shady dialogue I think that's referring to her lying about being pregnant.

No, Johnny was fucking his own Catherine who took form of Katherine. At least that's how it was in the vanilla game.

Oh, never did that ending. Didn't know about that.

This guy get's it. Play a game with homosexual males, that makes you a faggot.

If we keep putting faggotry in our games we might as well should throw in incest for god's sake. That's just how gross faggotry is. But female faggotry can pass, I guess.

It's a faggot tranny dumbass.

>might as well throw incest
Implying that japanese media doesn't already have plenty of incest

>female faggotry can pass
Well, I guess we can at least agree on yuri being great.

Well it's fucking Atlus of course they can incorporate story and gameplay without it being forced.

The problem isn't faggot shit, the problem lies in bad writers and that they put the narrative first instead of focusing on tight gameplay and experience.

I fucking hate western devs, their tokens can't do bad shit because it reflects in society or stereotypes, give me a fucking break some characters are great because they play the stereotype then either break the mold or add depth, but western writers don't understand a thing called nuance.>Well these are the same media who were upset that the murdering demon clown who feeds on the the fear-soaked flesh of children and manipulates human ignorance and intolerance wasn't the lgbt ally
I don't want to make memes but unironically that actually sounds like an ally, there is this guy in my city that was a stalwart bastion of feminism that just got outed for raping the kids of a black chick while she was protesting, I meant to say EVERYTIME but that shit is dark and it's different when it happens near your hood man.
Because you can't have nuance, if the character does something bad it means the real minority does something bad too.

I fucking hate these spineless writers.

I think it's pretty well known at this point that male feminists often turn out to be degenerates just trying to use feminism to appear like a good guy.

But yeah, even worse than western game devs is western movies. The fact that a cash grab soulless Disney blockbuster was held up by the acadamy and movie critics as sone fuckin masterpiece because it was about black people is sad. I am slowly watching more and more foreign movies and less Hollywood movies, and I don't miss watching Hollywood stuff at all.

what about the """problematic""" scene

May I recommend bollywood?

Their lack of special effects is completely negated by their sheer creative writing choices.

Multihorse drifting man.

If you want quality though there is a whole subgenre of Japanese cop buddy movies, it's hard to find subs though.

Atlus is the epitome of "it's okay when japan does it", these weebs would screech at any western dev for shitting degenerate propaganda in their plate, but since it's atlus they will just eat it up

Attached: 1567716774739.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

>>Drop one oppressively corrupt industry for an even worse one from the 3rd world
Hard pass

Why the fuck would I care if Atlus wants to criticize Jap society? I don't live there, I don't care if it's true or false, I don't give a fuck, it has nothing to do with me or my country.

Dude, at least they are entertaining.

I don't think I have been entertained by anything recently, last movie I mildly enjoyed was Aquaman, everything is a franchise or some cookie cutter shit trying to imitate an Adam Sandler flick or avengers these days.

>>Every romance has a guy creepily harassing a girl until she accepts
>>Every goddamn song sounds the same
>>Industry is full of casting couches, human trafficking, and slave labor

Take the poo to the loo

Nah fuck female faggotry too, I changed my mind. Whoa, calm yo dumbass down. Incest is never well received. There's a crap load of faggot movies and not incest one's Japan isn't the US.

Japanese media doesn't have a lot of incest if we gotta be honest.

I now have a reason to buy this game.

Found the mentally ill. Someone call the ambulance now.

>censored game
>great

dilate

Attached: 1566786865787.jpg (1133x1078, 212K)