Should I do it bros?

Should I do it bros?

Attached: C1AD7D96-7404-469E-9974-3983DCEB4FAD.png (1334x750, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tweaktown.com/news/67092/g2a-pay-subnautica-dev-fraudulent-chargebacks/index.html
fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$24 on cdkeys

do you really really really like DMC?
no, the answer is no.

Fuck off fftranny

Wow really thanks
Never played one.

this

Just pirate it, Capcom doesn't deserve the money.

It's really good, but don't feel bad about using easy automatic for a bit while you understand how shit works. The action in this game is second to none, with a high degree of flexibility and control but it takes some getting used to.

Never buy a game on Steam unless it's at a 50% discount or more.

Kys

Why? I'm just making sure a new player doesn't bounce from the series before he can figure out how to play it right. Once he finishes easy he can work to normal and make it to DMD.

Devil Hunter is easy tho and you trip over gold orbs. What does having your character do shit out of your control help them learn?

Have you played the previous games? If so go ahead, if not pick up the HD Collection instead

Yes, 100%. Best action game of the 2010s.

Attached: 1551392341303.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Still too expensive. wait until 20. Shit game

Yes

Id rather play bayonetta for the 8th time desu

I want to buy this but I know that as soon as I do then they will release the fucking update edition with extra playable characters and all that shit.

This is the true pain no one but DMC fans will ever understand.

Capcom have said no to DLC and a special edition. At worst, its a long way away.

>Believing Capcoms lies

buying from grey market keysellers is worse than pirating, only absolute retards would use those (unless buying multiplayer)

I bet you think all gray sellers are like G2A

thats exactly what they are. thats what "grey market" means, you dont know how the product was obtained

YES! it's fantastic, go get it!
once you're done with 5 go play 3 and 4 if you haven't already
Dante>Nero>V

OP, remember to switch Dante's song Subhuman to Crimson Cloud in the main menu, it'll make Dante levels 1k times better.

pirate it you mong

I've never enjoyed a game more than trying to S rank DMD in it. The absolute buttmad of getting rekt by Furies is nothing compared to the fucking joy of nailing them with a Real Impact.

This, but instead of playing 4, dont play 4 and just play 3 and 5.

Why are retards saying this? It's fucking cheaper how is that worse?? I can't wrap my brain around how getting something you want for cheaper is a bad thing, it's fucking dumbfounding. Like how can that be a bad thing for consumers? I don't care how much money a publisher makes, I really don't. Have fun lining other peoples pockets you fucking absolute spastic cunt.

except most just sell keys bought from country where they are much cheaper.
If they were stolen like you're implying there would be way more key recalls.

I like V. I don't see why he gets such hate.

ask yourself why they are so cheap. no, regional pricing is not the reason. they are much cheaper because someone with a stolen credit card buys them in bulk and sells them for a quick buck before the card holder terminates the card and asks bank for a chargeback. the criminal gets like 1 buck for every 3 bucks on the card which is a great deal usually the ratio is much lower and the developer gets screwed over because they essentially gave away copies, and the retarded consumer browsing these sites are funding criminal activity not game development

think for a second please

Attached: 1421908764035.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>actually hurts devs i dont like
holy shit i should buy on g2a more often

CDkeys has been running for years you fucking retard, it would have been closed a long time ago if it was a scam. You're just a paranoid idiot who thinks he knows it all when he knows fuck all.

this maybe happens once every 10000 sales.
if it was actually a problem credit card companies would refuse to work with you you fucking retard

i didnt say it was a scam, i said it funds criminal activity. selling video game keys for cheap is perhaps the greatest option you have available to you when you have to empty a stolen card with less than 10k on it because of the high return. you seriously lack some common sense

I'm sure you have all the evidence to show this. I'll wait while you post it.

>credit card companies would refuse to work with you
that doesnt make any sense. grey market key sellers dont work with "credit card companies" they allow individuals to list their keys on the site and take a small cut. wtf do you even know how these sites operate?

>i didnt say it was a scam, i said it funds criminal activity
so does everything else you do in life

what kind of brainlet willingly gives money to a criminal instead of just pirating which hurts no one?

stop paying taxes

>grey market key sellers dont work with "credit card companies" they allow individuals to list their keys on the site and take a small cut. wtf do you even know how these sites operate?
do you think credit card payments are some kind of open source system anyone can implement?

Attached: arthur.gif (500x321, 490K)

tweaktown.com/news/67092/g2a-pay-subnautica-dev-fraudulent-chargebacks/index.html

>tweaktown.com/news/67092/g2a-pay-subnautica-dev-fraudulent-chargebacks/index.html
>Ctrl + F "CDkeys"

Nothing found there mate. I'm sure you just posted the wrong link.

again you dont seem to understand at all how these sites operate. look up what the term "grey market" means and you might stop being brain dead

Just buy the Xbox game pass ultimate. Includes PC. It's like $2 I think?

you have no idea how credit card payments work. look up dunning kruger, it applies to you.

lowest iq poster i've seen in a while.

>UPDATE: Subnautica dev Charlie Cleveland admits G2A isn't to blame for the stolen keys. "It does appear that G2A is right," Cleveland told Kotaku.

did you even read what you posted

Oh? No evidence? Looks like we are done here. I'll just chalk up this other win then.

Not worth it. It's basically DMC 4.5
Retard japs can't innovate. V controls like ass.
PIrate it retard.

Thanks.

You're right, buying SP games you can pirate is dumb.
It's handy if you want a multiplayer game though.

Pirated it, put about 38 hours into it. Definitely worth 24 dollars. When in doubt,
fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

I think ArcSys fans understand it pretty well.

Can it get cheaper than that?

It sure can.

Attached: 1447978316483.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>buying single ppayer games
really

You can get it for nothing.

Absolutely

Attached: 1552832974625.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

isn't the pirate version of DMC5 superior because of the leaked denuvo-free .exe?
I heard it halves the loading times

>DMC 4.5
can this meme stop?
it doesn't even have inertia and reversals.
game is too floaty.
Dante is too slow to play compared to 4.
the sound effects are better in 4.

Attached: Furrikane.jpg (400x378, 35K)

I already pirated the game months ago, I like it and want to own it legally but I don't want to pay more than $15 for any videogame

Attached: never pay.png (1270x798, 165K)

$0 on igg games.

Then you gotta wait a year for third-party sites since there is no way DMC5 is touching 15 USD on Steam.

>Best action game of the 2010s.
That isn't Sekiro

>leaked denuvo-less.exe
I am still convinced that wasn't an accident

play devil may cry 4 and the rest that are on steam first

I fucking love their rebuttal, too.

“G2A didn’t even exist in the year of the incident you blamed us for”

Kek

It's superior in every way except there is no bloody palace on that exe

Sekiro's too samey.

Swords formation, Devil Breakers and King Cerberus say you're wrong, fgt.

Based retard

wait at least 10 years for a DMC 1-5 ultimate collection

Bloody Palace exists. I have the patch for it. The more concerning issue is that my save was wiped twice and I didn't feel like replaying the game so I deleted my pirated copy. Considering buying this so I don't have to deal with that shit.

>sekiro
>literal parry fest with shitty offensive capabilites
Neck yourself fromdrone

Based. Redpilled.
Not based. Not redpilled.

Attached: long swordsman asshole.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>funny webm name.webm
Wow

Funny? I just think those enemies are assholes and named it as such. You okay?

Attached: seven-ashina-spears-shikibu-toshikatsu-yamauchi.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

Nice reddit game

>named
This isn't even your webm. Go being retard somewhere else

based

Attached: sekino.webm (720x375, 2.7M)

ty
>You okay?

Attached: 1564932793225.webm (864x480, 2.88M)

>parry parry parry attack parry
Bravo, Nolan.

Aktschually that's parry, gouging top, followup slash, slash, slash/dodge, Senpou Leaping Kicks, parry.

Attached: Sekino.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

>Shitkiro niggers invade other threads because their game is literally forgotten months after release

It's on gamepass

>owning a xbox

Now this is good bait

wew

I never said I hated him

V stopped any intentions I had of replaying the game above Devil Hunter. Complete dullard. BP all day.

>playing tons of games for a few dollars

I can play tons of games for zero dollars

>g2a=cdkeys

It's regional pricing you idiot. So long as companies produce physical copies with game keys inside supplied to random countries, there will be resellers buying them.

I can play them without being a virgin

He's super fun though.
>Chaining together a symphony of combo attacks and juggling your enemies endlessly with the demons while you barely dodge around them reading your book and, when the situation gets terrible, nuke them with Nightmare.

He's tons of fun.

>Only played DH
The absolute state of V haters

>dmcbaby this angry Sekiro outsold its game

Attached: 1564378443737.jpg (512x512, 22K)

Based

Just because your dad fucked your ass doesn't make you better than the rest of us.

Every moment I play as V I cannot wait to get back to Dante or Nero. With BP, I don't have to wait. I even forced myself to go through half of BP as V, TRYING to find that moment where it came together. Couldn't do it. Dante all day.

Attached: 1562350428619.jpg (877x1024, 118K)

Yes it does

And that's not mentioning that fucking Gilbert Gotfried bird mother fucker.
>NYAHAHAHA FUCK YEAH!
>DAHAHAHAHA
Every time he died I sighed in relief.

Imagine shilling DMC5. A game where you don't even get to play as Dante from the get go.

Attached: 1568060591936.gif (480x250, 923K)

>console nigger
5CE >>> 5

>4 reaction image

I still play DMC3 regularly because I can't stand 4 and 5's splitting of the cast + the BP randomizer is more appealing than a fixed setup.

>plays superior game
>b-but my game sold more

So?

I don't think there's anything superior about a game with lacklustre enemies, a poorly brought together plot, V, or the fact that everyone keeps pretending The Duel is some godly track.

>lacklustre enemies
ok
>poorly brought together plot
fair
>V
Convenient of you to pick V as a scapegoat, when even his gameplay goes beyond pressing two buttons
Now fuck off and go make your own thread
>the fact that everyone keeps pretending The Duel is some godly track
Hardly anybody mentions it, but ok

Attached: 1559878297813.jpg (675x831, 80K)

In this case, a lot of the keys are probably coming from those AMD bundled games when you buy a graphics card.

Astral Chain >>> wall >>> Suckiro and DmC 5 comined

I never played one DMC game, are all worth playing?

Play 3. If you like 3, play 4. If you don't like 4, skip to 5.

Yes
Except for DMC2 and DmC

Attached: 1556360656099.gif (192x192, 956K)

What? Those are fucking great.

Dante and Nero are fun too. I just enjoy all three characters a lot. You can set up basically endless combos with each but you have to be paying to different things constantly.

I fucking love the fact I can conduct an orchestra or play the violin while in the background enemy demons are getting fucking shredded though.

V and Nero are great, get fucked.

yes
I actually enjoyed 2. I had fun playing it as a kid.

that image is wrong and doesn't account for inflation.
you can now pay up to almost 40$ for a game, which would make it 30 in your case

GOTTA LET IT OUT

>I can't wrap my brain around how getting something you want for cheaper is a bad thing, it's fucking dumbfounding. Like how can that be a bad thing for consumers? I don't care how much money a publisher makes, I really don't.
Are you retarded? If they make no money, no more games get made.

Go away jew, i won't pay more

>What? Those are fucking great.
Awful taste.
>Rest
I'm glad you can enjoy your inner V, but he's insufferable from a gameplay standpoint and the bird is noise.

>buying anything with denuvo
No.

>buying something aviable in literally unlimited quantity is losing them money
now THIS is your brain on economics 101

Image is related to the post nigger. Both games are trash and it's stupid that you cant play as Dante from the beginning.

That's like blocking Ryu from the character select screen of a SF game until you reach the halfway point of arcade mode or whatever.

>nothing about v's gameplay except the fact that you can stand back and taunt
That's how vfags try to convince themselves he's interesting to play as