100 million units sold

100 million units sold

Attached: 1549844343848.png (633x874, 75K)

Is that better or worse than PS3?

Doesn't Xbox have like a third of that? Lmao if Halo has sprint Xbox is finished for good.

Why the fuck do people give a shit about the success of companies? Unless you own stock and they aren't going under, stfu

that's a lot of niggers

>100 million consoles sold
>0 games

>New exclusive
>Just as the console is about to die as outdated garbage
>its yet another walking simulator

Attached: snoystation alert.png (1013x906, 709K)

Just you wait

Attached: 2029.jpg (434x528, 25K)

>fifa attachment rate 99%

Still lower figures than the PS2.

And that's all it's going to achieve in its lifetime thanks to the next gen being right around the corner. Only having one game didn't help either.

100 million units. Zero games.

Cope

Attached: 1537116725455.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Should have the PS3 cover instead of the PS4 cover.

Attached: 1530618862517.png (1013x906, 711K)

>mass reply
Yeah, that's some cope right there.

why do sony fans act like they own shares in the company?

Attached: Snoyfags fw.jpg (392x532, 38K)

Imagine caring about how many units a console has sold
Sad really
>Inb4 cope
I have a fuckin ps4 and a switch, stfu

>mfw TGS and all the sonychad winning

Attached: D7xwQB6UYAABzY2.jpg_large.jpg (811x456, 45K)

Better. X360 "officially" ended at 85m units, PS3 "officially" ended at 88m units.

Wii, PSX, Gameboy/Color, NDS and PS2 are higher, with Wii and PSX 100% being passed, Gameboy is unlikely to be passed at 118m units.

The fact that you played the same games as us does not detract from the incredible games and experiences I had on the PS4. This may come as a surprise to you.

Because their preferred platform doing well financially means they SHOULD be better off next gen. Which is almost never the case

>the incredible games and experiences I had on the PS4
You mean the same games and the same experiences I had on my PC, but better? And for free?
Seethe consolefag, seethe

>XD SONY DA BEST! NEVER EVER [GOLDEN FACE]
>No wait, it doesn't matter that you also played those games now!
This is what I call actual cope.

Imagine playing a bootleg version on your emulator and thinking you're getting the actual experience

Attached: 1515681837390.jpg (369x369, 18K)

Again, how does you playing Yakuza 0, a game that I loved, detract from the incredible time that I had from it?

C O P E

>bootleg version on an emulator
>when virtually every reason to get a PS4 got an improved port to a superior machine
Holy shit the cope

implying they even did that. Half these faggots use their "master rig" for shitposting and don't even play games, just brag about specs.

this. emulatorfags don't even realize they're playing a fabricated experience, an illusion. it's barely even the same game. keep coping and dilating emulatorbros, maybe when you get some money you too can experience the REAL game

Attached: 1483574039587.jpg (292x257, 27K)

>higher fps and resolution
>bootleg

Attached: 1566679159810.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I regret buying a PS4. What an absolute piece of shit. In years to come nobody - absolutely fucking NOBODY - is ever going to feel nostalgic about this system.

Attached: 2019-08-28 08.09.47.jpg (1435x1149, 845K)

I had the same incredible time (that cost you upto $500 and monthly online cocksucking) as you did, playing a free pirated version on a cheap craptop
Kek bullying snoytards never gets old

>In years to come nobody - absolutely fucking NOBODY - is ever going to feel nostalgic about this system.

This is true sadly.

BLOODBORNE
GOD OF WAR
HORIZON ZERO DAWN
SPIDERMAN
PERSONA 5
UNCHARTED 4
THE LAST OF US 2
GHOST OF TSUSHIMA

i forgot they're all coming to superior platforms! wow! enjoy your false experience emulated game, pckek

Attached: 1472202590966.jpg (898x886, 42K)

Yeah, they even have to wait bout a decade to even have a fully functioning emulator but even then it still have bugs & more issues.

Have Fun trying to run our Exclusives you PC fuccbois

Not if you post memes about it on social media.

Kek emufags are delusional.

>it-its the same experience! N-No its better!

You remind me of all the dumb tards who tried to convince themselves BotW on CEMU was better than playing on a Nintendo Switch.

number's outdated sonybro, it's 115 million already

Attached: 1559740753484.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

What is that "one game"?

imagine unironically stalking any sonythreads just to announce you hate your PS4
just take a second wtih yourself, consider what you are doing, why you are doing it, and how people are viewing you.

>only good game
>god of S O I
>openworld meme
>capeshit
>waifushit (which can be emulated)
>walking simulator
>walking simulator WITH LESBOS!
>failed sekiro

Attached: kek.gif (280x187, 825K)

Attached: nintendo-1.png (250x385, 10K)

>Nintendofags will NEVER experience Death Stranding

Attached: 1568138791326.jpg (474x477, 98K)

He's an #XboxAmbassador™ on Twitter, part of the #XboxArmy #GreenTeam, it's part of his job description

Attached: 1450668473339.jpg (408x293, 13K)

>NOOOOOOO PORTS DONT EXIST!!!
my fucking sides

>Still lower figures than the console that really kicked shit into high gear for younger game consumers
Imagine my shock that a console that was considered revolutionary back in its time was popular. This isn't nearly two decades ago user, people have way more options now so they aren't quite as starved.

I own every system this gen. I don't need to blindly defend my favourite console and comfort myself with 'sales' (fuck sake man).

DS isn't an exclusive though

Seethe harder

Attached: CEMU.png (1680x1050, 2.93M)

A walking sim is about the only walking you'd ever do, pckek. Maybe if you took a cue from those games you'd walk outside, get a job and earn some money to buy a real platform and enjoy the true gaming experiences like the rest of us

Attached: 815.jpg (923x599, 513K)

>He's not a believer in Phil Spencer #theXboss #BelieveInPhil

Attached: 1546605534761.jpg (800x448, 73K)

>s-sales don't matter
>unless it was the wii era

Attached: 1533719414611.png (800x800, 319K)

Garish and over saturated.

Who would have thought PC fags would be devoid of taste?

>0 games
It's over 4000 and still growing

This may shock you, but multiplats count as games, something the shitch doesn’t get (unless they are from last gen LMAO)

Found the Nintendo obsessed homo.

You know Nintendo have sold more consoles than anyone else right?

>shitton of errors
>only gimped version while PS4 gets P5Royal
Anyway, thanks for beta testing PCocks.

Attached: 1567417538919m.jpg (1024x767, 57K)

>consolefag copes and uses the sunken cost fallacy to justify his walking simulators for his outdated garbage
>meanwhile literally anything of note gets ported to pc as a 1080p 60fps collected version on sale and can be pirated and made to run on anything
What next, the human eye cant see more than 30fps? top lel

>28 08
Also nice blog nincel

>beta testing
>snoyfags so butthurt he cant even use the meme correctly

>It's over 4000 and still growing
Ah yes, PS1, PS2, PS3 games, and their remasters and remakes, with the occasional port from other platforms. What a library.

Nice Denial Faggot

But the most praised PS4 exclusives were never ported anywhere? The top 10 PS4 games has 6 exclusives that haven't been ported. You can emulate them and experience a soulless, empty husk of a game if you're truly that poor and pathetic, in which case I feel genuinely sad for your existence.

>pc cuck got mad because he got inferior version
lmao cope harder

meant to reply to

Oh no ha ha!

Attached: Snoy censor entertainment.png (474x477, 212K)

It is funny... Every time PS4 loses an exclusive, or the new game gets mediocre score, or Sony misses yet another event someone on Yea Forums makes "100 mil sold" thread.

So... It's either a falseflag, or a cope thread.

>got btfo
>moving goalposts
typical defeated pc cuck

You didn't even play the game. Get fucked loser, sony won this gen and you lost, your card board box piece of SHIT has no games at all, and tokyo games show just showed we got everything and you got nothing.

The actual experience is playing the game in original voice and sound, uncut, unedited, which emulator bros can with undubs.

Attached: 1565431239993.gif (250x209, 2.14M)

user, almost all threads on Yea Forums that aren't clearly meant for enthusiastic discussions are falseflags designed to stir shit up.

Oh yes.

Attached: 1567704884510s.jpg (187x250, 8K)

PC Gods can create their own games, you can't. A sad situation for a no-vidya platform.

Attached: 1567274388105.png (614x676, 34K)

>the most praised PS4 exclusives
>all those 30fps walking simulators
top kek you can keep them, we get the actual good games, so no worries m8
>inb4 muh spiderman! muh bloodborne!

>fails to use a PCfag meme properly
>'lmao cope!'

One of Media Molecule guys got hired for making Little Big Planet levels well enough.

So PC has no games. Got it.
>477687258
>walking simulators
We are talking about PS4, not PC.

No you get the fucking lazy ports.

>fails
Only thing that failed here is your ability to play best version of Persona PCock. Cope more.

PC can't have no games since it creates them, while Console NEETs can't create them.
Sad! You are stuck with the no vidya label no matter which angle we look at.

Attached: 1395064915927.jpg (800x800, 84K)

>Not even trying to hide the tears and tardrage anymore
You snoyniggers deserve to get fucked. Now go buy the new kojimbo walking simulator like the soulless soi consumer trash you are

>PC serves consoles for beta testing
Based.

>but nintendo!
Huh?

>No you get the fucking lazy ports
>literally every port is 1080p 60fps
Holy shit atleast come up with lies that cant be dsiproved within a second, snoyfag

oh no no no

Attached: 1568109496378.jpg (1280x1439, 441K)

PC gets stuck with the higher resolution and higher framerate versions of console kiddietesting you mean, with modding added of course.

Call back when you can develop games on consoles, we can talk then about your no vidya situation.

Based Nintendo for removing the trannys

>See? We get to play this latest version of waifushit and you cant! So what if it's censored? We still get it and you dont!
You should stop coping this hard, you might blow a blood vessel

>>literally every port is 1080p 60fps
yeah, like RDR2 or Bloodborne, pc cucks gonna cuck

so basically, you just started a thread to talk about normies purchasing habits... man the PS4 drought must be serious

Attached: ps4 top games.png (1007x894, 176K)

>17 month drought
>TGS just happened
>no games announced
this system is dead.
PS5 is all that matters now.

>PC gets stuck with higher resolution
yeah, especially on 200$ hardware or games like Bloodborne or RDR2, lol

You got cucked again

>The fact that you played the same games as us does not detract from the incredible games and experiences I had on the Xbone. This may come as a surprise to you.
>The fact that you played the same games as us does not detract from the incredible games and experiences I had on the Switch. This may come as a surprise to you.

Could be said about every single system you fuck

So, why should anyone care? Does anyone outside of Sony profit from this? Do I get something for 100 million consoles sold?

No you dont, but hey Blind Brand Loyalty

RDR2 was not even worth updating my jailbroken PS4 for, regret doing it.

Yeah and the "soulless walking simulator" will win GOTY and be infinitely more fun than your nintendo trash ports and shitposting on Yea Forums, which is the most popular game for PC cucks these days it seems. Maybe you've up from counter strike and ASSFAGGOTS?

kill yourself

>yeah like RDR2 and Bloodborne
>moves the goalpost to games that havent been ported yet
The cope is delicious. Oh, BTW, RDR2's PC code was leaked a while back. The port's coming, cuck
>PC cucks gonna cuck
>when the only actual reason to get a PS4 is bloodborne
I also love how the only reason snoyfags have to justify their overpriced dust collectors is this one game, really says a lot about them

>censored
It's not censored PC cuck. Stop using lies out of butthurt, it makes you a laughingstock
>haha we got Persona 5!
>dude, PS4 is getting better version
>i-it's waifushit
Absolutely seething.

Wait when is The Last of Us 2 releasing? its probably the last (lol) PS4 game in development until the PS5, so there could be a serious 6 month drought between that games launch and the release of the PS5 next christmas.

Except sony got to play it first while switch gets it two or three gens after the original came out.

Attached: NintendoBasedtch.png (716x857, 89K)

Yeah in about 2 years if based on GTAV's release date.

>see these games didnt get ported! Your argument is invalid!
The butthurt goalpost moving is real