How much link to wife this?

how much link to wife this?

Attached: svzh5qqbhvl31.jpg (680x908, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z-h4xVwmeQ
reddit.com/user/pinkoidmpb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an absolute chad

he's literally the definition of an incel

While I believe such scenario is possible, I refuse to believe this char log is real.
It feels like your typical hollywood movie back and forth. No one talks like this.

women live off this, guys doing things for them for nothing.

seems legit. He actually tried to white knight a whore

men are fucking pathetic lmao

>shows pusy on stream
>gets banned for a few days
>kungentv says faggot when streaming classic wow
>gets banned for 30 days and twitch doesn't respond to any of his pms
when is twitch finally gonna crash and burn

The Chad incel the virgin sex haver.

That's because everything he learned about interacting with women has been from movies and TV shows. He lives in a fantasy world where if you give a woman enough attention she'll be all over your dick just like in a movie.

>competing against dozens of dudes donating thousands of dollars to get the affection of a twitch stream
get a sex worker instead

what kind of retard gives money to internet women in hopes they get laid by white knighting?
Also not vidya

It's pretty funny but it's fake.

>Things are looking up for me (and down for you)
Would an incel say this?

Alinity literally told she married her ex husband to get a green card, she said that on stream.
We giggled while trying to deport her back to Colombia reporting her to the authorities.
But these are the kind of men which have the "save the whore and make her a sweet waifu" complex, they usually brag about how women just want money and then they go for whore style women.
Seriously pressing F

When incels stop making titty streamers the most profitable group.

that's how americans talk to each other. you've never seen these people interact on reddit and twitter? americans literally talk to each other like that, like soulless robots parroting scripts that social media CEOs use on their marketing material

How did we get to the stage where one cant say faggot

Post more donator meltdowns pls

Isn't he this guy?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (451x480, 156K)

>that's how americans talk to each other
Is this real?
I remember chatting with some americans back when I played EVE, and they always wrote massive paragraphs which pretty much said nothing at all. It felt like they were making fun of people by being too polite.
I bet they loved the debate club.

the faggots complained

faggot

>shows pussy on stream
Need photographic evidence data.

thottube
you're welcome faglord

EVE players are a group selected for autism and other mental retardation.

oh i know whores cant be saved. I encourage them to be more whorish so they destroy themselves with reverse psychology
>please dont be a whore
>be a nice girl!

>we
kys

>eve players are autistic
wow thanks for your analysis

This reads like a falseflag

Guess who twitch is run by

>i sent you a picture of my 'bored but tired' face

Bhahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1567489729262.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

we attracted real faggots who thought they're in good company

>It felt like they were making fun of people by being too polite.
..What do they do in other countries? Communicate by screaming NIGGER at eachother with different inflections associated to different meanings?

Attached: 9B0EC7B1-71D6-42FA-8C9D-77FC53AB60CF.png (389x290, 98K)

American politics made sure of that, now you can't say the F word on the internet without being punished by either the public opinion or the site hosting your ass
Don't forget it doesn't matter where you're from too because getting canceled is a global range ability thanks to social media

Attached: woolie optimism.png (451x425, 243K)

we call eachoter suka and your mother a kurwa

>..What do they do in other countries? Communicate by screaming NIGGER at eachother with different inflections associated to different meanings?
well in short yeah

Thanks, asshole.

Attached: 142356412542.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>tfw she flashed her vag and only got banned for a few days
>velvet_7 literally did nothing and got indefinite ban

Cyka and Blyad' most of the times

Hey, great post user? Ready for our game tonight? I'm so excited! Yeah!

Why don't dumbfucks realize that if a girl is decently pretty, she most likely already has a BF?

Attached: hmmhmm.jpg (132x134, 18K)

no the fuck i did not

but amouranth looks like a tranny skeleton

Just cause you're gay doesn't mean you're a faggot, user

Attached: be yourself.png (665x640, 437K)

plenty of hot girls dont have "bfs" the question is whether they are a whore and fucking or to good for that.

what if i'm a tranny who fucks other trannies

Of course. America is, generally, polite. Despite the jokes and memes about Americans overseas. There are notable cesspits, but most locations are pretty calm. Really, it's the rarity and severity of the exceptions which gets them notice at all. This isn't a new thing with socjuc either. I wouldn't know how to explain it except to say:

I live in Texas, and lunch ladies were allowed to look like they'd slug you if you didn't say 'please' and "thank you" or "yes ma'am". They'd even refuse to serve you till you did and hold up the line.

It was never strange till I found the internet.

Attached: 1470656900131.png (1024x768, 164K)

Some transvestites are cool people. a "tranny" is someone who tries to force others into their degeneracy

>American "men"
Simps the lot of you

Attached: 1515021969517.jpg (229x220, 7K)

enjoy perks of armed society i guess

>some transvestites are cool people
source?

Those girls are just waiting for some rich guy, which is smart.

get aids asap

they are pretty cool when they are dead
i would say they are pretty cold even

>link
Is this a new incel term or are you gamers appropriating black culture again?

Those are just generally western white societies, which is why it attracts brown/yellow people, from all over the world, like flies to shit.

Its fake story written by asian masculinity, thats why he talks about stpeach who is alsonin relationship with asian guy. It eas later spammmed everywhrr with comments about pathetic incel white males

fake politness?
i would bet on benefits and wealth but hey

So that's basically like how self proclaimed not racist rationalists say it's okay to call black people who don't live up to their arbitrary standards n-words?

>I have others streamers
Holy shit

Attached: MYSIDES.jpg (680x680, 68K)

I can't imagine how utterly depressing an devastating it must be, to be a self-aware brown/yellow, surrounded by other brown/yellows who are complete fucking savages by any Western standard. The claustrophobia must be insane.

this, bitch always weirds me out with her plastic-like body, fucking mannequin

>Hello faggot, what would you like to order?
>Sup sheboon, I'll have two NIGGER burgers, with extra PUSSY JUICE.
>Coming right up fagtron, try not sucking dick while we prepare your order.
Your average interaction over here.

Attached: 8D5C93AD-6C31-4F33-B904-9FED6BD8C13C.jpg (1364x660, 143K)

Even fake politeness would beat whatever the fuck hellscape your society originates from.

It's not the women's fault, it's guys fault for being thirsty retards.

literal reptile that swallows prey whole

Attached: 1566708879482.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Why are like 90% of all big streamers all white people?

its both. imo women should be taxed more.

>women dont want you liking young girls
>also women cake on make up to look like a young girl
Makeup is cheating

that last part looks edited and it's simply too crazy but the rest is real

She had kore surgeries than kpop star

Don't understand for the life of me why you would follow one of these whores, let alone donate money. Like if you're a oil baron, go ahead, bit I suspect most of these retards barely make minimum wage, if they're not just giving her their autismbux.

The russian internet is funny they think streamers is a cia conspiracy to stop people working and steal mens money.

It was writen by guy who makes these posts, thats why he zalks about stpeach
reddit.com/user/pinkoidmpb/

Attached: 41996C71-727E-441F-812E-FDD68178EB66.png (828x1792, 699K)

>there are a whole lot of other streamers that deserve my time and support
The wretched fool didn't learn shit.

Because entertainment is white people's business.

Americans are known over here for coming across as entirely fake nice and it is considered really creepy.

Me

what the hell are you trying to say here

They give me the creeps.

Attached: Screenshot_20190912-184936_1.jpg (1080x1152, 190K)

why does all this shit always come back to azncels?

tehe

Attached: 111asd.jpg (1537x682, 105K)

I fucking LOVE it when some soulless slut like Amouranth accidentally shows the goods and thus loses the only selling point she has, which is the appeal of sexual content that will never arrive.
I hope she goes bankrupt after this shit, like all twitch camewhores.

Maybe? It's more of a cultural thing. Texas is even more polite with a dash of oddly friendly to strangers. It's just hospitality. That's a thing that still exists here. Then again we do have more guns too. You may have a point.

Example, you can just shoot someone, no questions asked, if they are skulking on your property after a certain hour. Particularly if they are in your house or trying to get in. Police would even prefer if you shot them dead and save them work. Odd that we have a lack of night time break ins or kids being vandals at odd hours, right? Except not cause everyone knows they'd get shot if they tried it.

Had someone try to kick in our front door when I was a kid. Sudden thump so loud that shook the front of the house. Had to be someone kicking it or throwing their whole body on to it. That ended up with all of our neighbors roaming around nearby with guns looking for people sneaking around in yards. That kind of thing never happened again. I live in the country now. On a lake. We don't even lock our doors way out here.

Attached: 1513799461611.png (1312x1011, 685K)

I keep forgetting that there unfortunately is a large number of trannies on this board.

Attached: 1564506287762.jpg (599x470, 170K)

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

>ugly whore trying way too hard
vs
>That cute english teacher I wanted to shag

seething

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Attached: 50428354_804461726572078_1066433168346710016_n.png (1258x689, 175K)

The one on the right looks better, IMO.

Do Americans really say shit like "you look like an Angel"?

soulless | soul

>lowest curve of your overall family's DNA
What does this even mean?

imagine how much time and money these women spend every single day on this shit
makeup fucks your skin up anyway, it's basically a scam

Lel what a fag

You might be autistic

I wasn't having an argument tho, this guy lost his shit after I gave him a "haha" reaction to one of his comments. He's still at it, it's funny.

Best part it isn't fake. I've noticed this before and it causes a problem between Americans and anyone from most other countries. People assume the American is being fake or get confused why the one nonamerican is being such a fucking cunt all the time.

It honestly fascinates me.

Maybe she thinks DNA is a chart with the good things at the top and the bad things at the bottom?

she's still average even in makeup, I wonder why orbiters are all over her.
Without makeup? That's nightmare fuel right there

>it's okay to call black people who don't live up to their arbitrary standards n-words?

That's literally not racist, that's like me calling you a faggot for making this post, you faggot.

I was referring to the argument in your pic.

It's called tact, faggot.

retard, the last part is added and edited, the chat log isn't fake

I wish I was a girl and could strip betas and incels off their money

This can't be real lmao no one can be that fucking pathetic, there's just no fucking way.
Christ...

If you look out for a chat log or whatever over explaining something they both should already know about (the bored but tired face thing), you can easily tell somethings fake about 90% of the time

you can always be an anime girl

didnt this whole shit start because she was photographed with one of her helpers and she had a very bored hostile look.

>chad
>his comeback is donating to another skank

Attached: 1568249555021[1].png (219x164, 74K)

It's just a way of calling someone good looking in some places in America. More often a phrase of affection directed at children when said children are forced to dress formally. Not necessarily a gendered phrase. Rarer to direct at an adult. That's a bit weird unless the individuals are close. A guy using it for a woman he's not associated with is absolutely a sign of infatuation.

So yes it's an americanism, you cunt.

my opinion is most of these stories on reddit are fake. This is how people troll on reddit since reddit is hostile to blatant trolling.
They make up sincere bait threads and see how many people fall for it.

its not really american its kinda universal you idiot.

Does this guy know people are laughing at him or is he blissfully unaware of this documentation of his autism?

Threat is the greatest deterrent.

Is that a real life bridge troll?

better be marie callenders

>donating to thots
>chad
kys retarded zoomer

True, but it's not like anyone wanders around worried they'll get shot in any circumstance.

But I guess it could be a threat assessment thing you get used to. It's not worth elevating things to physical altercations cause people are absolutely allowed to use weapons to defend themselves here. Might as well settle things verbally. Or just fuck off and find someone who's not a cunt to talk to.

Americans are too in love with the sound of their own voice to speak the truth!

Pretty average orbiter. The world is full of them.

true horror of internet is that every imbecile have a voice

Absolutely. Only an incel would say things are looking up for him now. A Chad is on life's peak 24/7

Or she's simply aware that chewing things might leave stuff hanging between her teeth, which is bad when on camera.

The thing i find funny is amouranth isnt even good looking.
Shes below average and bimbofied herself to look sexy in an average way.
I know whores that are many times more sexually attractive that cant seem to get as popular as these average thots.
Maybe being too good looking intimidates paypigs. I don't know but its weird the standards of sheep like betas to be so low.

Why are incels so dumb and advertise the e-girls they hate so much? Recently she was banned for a pussy flash on stream and they upvoted the clip to the frontpage of reddit.

It's an interaction thing. Twitch camwhores encourage their audience to feel like she cares about them. Not them plural. Specifically the person watching. She cares about YOU. She is fawning over YOU. You are the special one. Only you.

And society has left a lot of affection starved males to exploit.

Yeah but i know ethots that do this AND they are ten times hotter than Analranth.
So why do these mediocre skanks do so well. Its like betas are attracted to mediocre skanks.

>other streamers
>not other women

loool

we live in a society!

amou whatever is OG twitchthot, she has subs that have been following her for fucking years.

>Some transvestites are cool people
No.

Attached: 1461673621116.jpg (474x474, 37K)

yes

Mediocre skank knows they have to work it harder to keep up? Someone super hot without makeup probably didn't need twitch in the first place.