If you could have used your many hours spent gaming on one other activity, what would you pick...

If you could have used your many hours spent gaming on one other activity, what would you pick? Or would you do it all again?

Attached: 1564269945589.jpg (1279x1920, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Travel

fucking your mom

I was in love with Battlefield play4free (rest in peace)
Even went as far to play it at the library or on burger King's wifi
Would do it again 100%

Fapping

Fucking your father in the ass

I'd do it all again, but if not probably sports and books.

AAAAAAAAAA I AM COOM
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

Fucking your sister

Making more money so I could just chill the fuck out now and take my gf on a monthly vacation and afterwards just work less

bros i havent met my sixth bust qouta before i go to bed and i have work in less than 4 hours. Thank you for making me sleep

Attached: 1567856853601.png (216x261, 5K)

Getting a mommy gf so I can spend money on her instead of video games.

I would have moved country anyway. Given that I have no friends or any contacts at all in this country, I would pick doing the video games all over again. It's pointless doing something that won't give you happiness. I divide my time between books, study, and vidya, and life is working out okay for me at the moment. I need and want nothing else.

Nothing.
I only play games I enjoy.
Speak 3 languages
Go to the gym daily
Read lots of books.
Travel heaps

I'd do it all again.

Masturbation.

learn to play an instrument or paint

is this the zoomer loud nigra?

education

Lobotomizing myself to kill off the parts of my brain that don't think doing anything that isn't work is wrong. First however I would make sure to find an employer that would purposefully make my work miserable and offer the bare minimum compensation because work isn't supposed to be fun and an employer doesn't owe me anything.

Attached: Nuremberg_chronicles_-_Flagellants_(CCXVr).jpg (1784x1456, 1.06M)

I'd get my journalism degree and fix gaming.

The correct answer is to use your time to harmonize body and mind.

Attached: 48302943209.webm (480x480, 734K)