Did you ever get the feeling you only look forward to Death Stranding 'cause you're supposed to?

Did you ever get the feeling you only look forward to Death Stranding 'cause you're supposed to?

Attached: gei.jpg (1030x708, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have like no faith in Kojima

I like sci fi, I like campiness, I like surreal horror, and I like atmospheric, post-apocalyptic settings. this game basically ticks the boxes of everything that inspires me in my life, any I really can't picture someone being presented all those cool and unique ideas and feeling nothing.

Yea Forums has a hard time separating actual hype for advertising driven hype. Not to mention the emotional sunk cost they’re too scared to deal with.

I look forward to Death Stranding 'cause it's original

Honestly I still have no idea what kind of game it is.

Who gives a fuck about some console crap when there's Classic?

Unironically yes. I (used to) love Kojima's games, but I think DS looks boring as hell, gameplay wise. I'm buying it day one anyway, but I don't even feel excited. I'm hoping things will be interesting once it's actually in my hands.

I just fucking coom

>looking forward to a video game
>'cause you're supposed to
People on the internet can't tell you what to like.

Attached: 1562632997839.png (432x632, 393K)

no. i do it because i cling to anything that gives me reason to live.

I stopped looking forward to things many years ago, so far it has softened the impact of thigns I enjoy turning to shit but jesus fucking christ hs this has been a horrible decade for not just video games.

Attached: 6BCA45B2-65D7-48D9-A288-C5D31D9AAD91.gif (450x338, 835K)

Mission based delivery game with action and stealth elements. You have to be literally retarded not to get that by now.

I've not even watched a whole trailer, so no. Kojimas last gem was over ten years ago.

I don't own a moviestation 4 so I have no feelings on the matter

>10 years of bad games
>expecting me to give a shit
Sorry that I'm not retarded. The last good game that had "Metal Gear" in it was done by a different studio

Attached: 1261064841014.png (297x325, 62K)

Ain't as bad as gettin killed

I've never even played a Hideo Kojima game.

I was never in the cult of Kojima so no.

Like all games I'll wait on reviews. However I feel DS is going to either show KJ as a ok game writer or a complete fucking hack.

It'll be an unplayable load of shit that people on Yea Forums love because they'll feel like they're smart when they say they "get it"

>you only look forward to Death Stranding
I'm not

I get the feeling I'm supposed to hate it, which I don't.

Correction
>sonyfags have a hard time separating actual hype for advertising driven hype

This obsession with Sony is not healthy user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandwagon_effect
It's not too late to free yourself from herd mentality.

Nah, it looks awesome. It might end up being a 20 hour long movie or a walking sim I really don't care; nobody else is doing this kind of gonzo sci-fi storytelling. It's so refreshing to see a sci-fi/post apocalyptic story that doesn't rely on the same old zombies or space aliens. Only Remedy comes close and they don't take it nearly as far as Kojima.

Not really an obsession if they're the only ones. No one else really gets hyped because they're told to.

Nah, the only game i was looking for was age of wonders planetfall and its already out, so I've got my sci-fi games quota covered

I get the feeling you should head back to plebbit.