How come a budget-almost-shovelware japanese game has better graphics and gameplay than AAA Nintendo?

How come a budget-almost-shovelware japanese game has better graphics and gameplay than AAA Nintendo?
gematsu.com/2019/09/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-tgs-2019-gameplay

Attached: frwo0at0mi331.png (960x938, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/navigavi
youtube.com/watch?v=fFDnUkiZQZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they don't tho'.

>modern Nintendo
>AAA

I want those two to fuck.

>>No character creation
>>Forced to play as Kirito yet again
Fucking WHY. The best part of Fatal Bullet were the OCs and your protagonist and the worst part was constantly dragging in Kirito and his fucking harem instead of more VRMMO slice of life and original shit

It's entirely unappealing to have to play through a story arc that you're already familiar with and be railroaded to reach the same result, fucking Death Gun was the worst part of Fatal Bullet let me fight more giant robot bosses instead

William is too busy fucking his immortal mermaid

I want THIS

Attached: 1061915728381534208_navigavi_1.jpg (1448x2048, 178K)

Is this the Nioh thread?
What does Yea Forums think of the new trailer?

i want left over right though

I will now buy your game.

Attached: ba5fd321020637d4738e032d67a1c3bd.jpg (1500x1500, 131K)

Left is cute, what is she from?

Looks amazing and i'm pretty sure they are hinting at scythe being a new weapon class.

>How come a budget-almost-shovelware japanese game has better gameplay than AAA Nintendo
???

Right looks like an eastern Geralt and the girl is actually adorable.

i want this

Attached: D_mBsXeUYAQggT6.jpg (1200x639, 163K)

Wirriam was cool, but that does not mean it has to be a titty ninja holocaust.
Case and point "that female mage" in Nioh.

I want the left one. Fuck off op.

>titty ninja holocaust.
Ironically William doesn't give a single shit about a ninja girl of his own game in favour of his own guardian spirit

I love cute knight/warrior girls, wish there were more games with them.

Attached: c1c25f1d29a848997855d000a14aff56.png (1000x1337, 1.19M)

Should just fuck em both.

He has literally eternally loyal fish ghost waifu, why need more?
Op pic is hypocrisy at maximum.

Attached: 4b532ce8011e842c4599698864cdd33a[1].jpg (800x800, 34K)

Character creation will ruin Nioh 2 even though it has good gameplay
COde Vein is probably superior though

A final fantasy tactics style game with Agrias or Ravness-like love interest for MC would've been superb.

Attached: 1537985420944.png (1047x1000, 213K)

I hate character creation but original had shitty one so no big deal. Get that western white garbage from my jap games.

It won't ruin anything since they are using the premise "Toyotomi Hideyoshi is a collective name and (you) are a part of it" which is actually pretty unique

William is one of the best things about first Nioh

I fucking love Dread Pirate Roberts shit like that and feel like it's criminally underused in games

What's the source on this?

The trailer yesterday

So, where do you get to play the left one?

>actual unique character
>weeb geralt for edgy whyte self inserts
They’re both shit.

>二人で一つの名を
Huh. I didn't pick up on that the first time. I guess that's gonna be their explanation for how Hideyoshi managed to get all the way from Takamatsu back to Yamazaki to defeat Mitsuhide so quickly.

old Irish (or was it Welsh?) is really pretty

The push for hyper realistic graphics ha killed the industry
> inb4 nintedofag
I havent played a game released after like 2012. They all play like games released a decaded prior but with a shiny lick of paint. Boring.

Both look cool, I'll play both

Kirito is the author's self-insert, remember how they didn't let you romance Kirito's girls as your OC? I can understand Asuna since she is his canon gf but the rest?
You're better off jumping ship to another franchise.

nobody gives a shit about Kirito and his harem, the player gets a custom robot as well as a Macross style love triangle with a childhood friend and a cool beauty high ranker

twitter artist
very based one

twitter.com/navigavi

Maybe it's because I don't play many japanese games beyond souls, but I can't think of a single game featuring something designed like on the left, except maybe fighting games. Where do I get this?

dragon's crown

Attached: __denim_powell_and_ravness_loxaerion_tactics_ogre_drawn_by_q_azieru__3a55f5066873d51f31eca8d1164621a (834x693, 174K)

Attached: gayaway.jpg (502x460, 49K)

William was a non-character and Nioh had fuck all story before the DLCs, what the hell is the problem?

>William was a non-character
There's quite a few occasions where he shows his own personality like when he mocks the political buffoons while they can't even understand it but later gets respect for one of them when he sacrifices his own life.

They should get that artist to do the designs for FE17.

>William was a non-character
I'd agree that he wasn't the most engaging of protaganists but he still had enough to make him memorable. The manga expands upon his character quite a bit

>The manga expands upon his character quite a bit
Is it actually translated anywhere?
I don't think there's even an info about it on baka

I will now buy your game.

Attached: 1568278241894 - Copy.png (960x938, 734K)

I literally do not remember a single thing William does in the story outside , of the handful of story scenes the game even has the few I do remember are all William standing around doing nothing while other characters do cool stuff.

Attached: 1406211599326.jpg (600x550, 97K)

I've yet to find a full English translation for it, sorry. At this rate I doubt we'll ever see one
To each their own. You don't have to like him at all, I just offered my take

Me too, she looks so cute and hard working

This 2bh. Not enough games with cute girls in armor

This guy getting hired as a character designer when?

Attached: EAk5ZRTU8AAcyfR.jpg (1448x2048, 236K)

finally, a slider that panders to me

When he applies somewhere? Studios don't find you by fucking scouting.

>Studios don't find you by fucking scouting.
That happens all the time, actually.

>we don't want this
She's actually pretty well dressed and armored for a waifu so yes actually I want this. Busty women in practical cloths are my fetish

William IS /fa/ as fuck in his youngblood armor though

>unique character
>literally just Geralt

>How come a budget-almost-shovelware japanese game
SAO is closer to AAA than most of Nintendo's library user.

please buy Nioh 2 and look at the cute cat girl boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFDnUkiZQZ0