Death Stranding 50 min gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=t8tkuI546FA

the memes were not even memes

>it is a fuckin querky courier simulator

My final verdict; I will pirate only out of respect for Hideo

Attached: dowutgunload.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0POIBSWnq_E
youtu.be/abcIrOJ7JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it really just an autistic mail-man simulator?

>watch the whole thing
>no gameplay
KOOJIIIIMAAAAAA!

>lying on the Internet

>combat at 30:30

enemies arent even trying. this looks fucking pathetic.

UHHHH PREASE NO UHHH SPOIRER PREASE DONT KNOW ANYSING ABOUT GAME-U IT IS BIG SURPRISE YES NOT ONLY WALKING SIMURATOR UMMM ARSO FIGHTO AND UHHH YES SURPRISE!! NOW SHUT UP AND PREEISU ME FIRTHY GAIJIN

Again this is just proving that you fucking idiots dont get it. This is something new and different. Something that hasn't been done before. Something only a gaming icon like Kojima can accomplish. I for one am excited and cant wait for this. I preordered it as soon as I could haha.

It's looking less like this is meant to be a video game and more like an interactive book. Like point and click adventure games, or anything from Frictional, like SOMA

Attached: yong.jpg (300x168, 14K)

>Something that hasn't been done before
I liked SOMA

based and sarcasticpilled

Attached: 1489837808602.jpg (250x239, 7K)

How is this like SOMA? It's a hiking delivery man game, and there nothing with that desu

There has to be some core gimmick they're not going to reveal before it's out. There has to be some heavy emphasis on multiplayer and a gimmick relating to the theme that they haven't divulged yet.

all hideo had to do was a mgs2 ship dlc and call it death stranding. no open world bullshit

you're too far up your ass with the irony dude. sometimes people are actually excited for things.

Not him, but based on what's been shown so far, as a whole, is there really a game like death stranding?

You have 0 reading comprehension.

>Sony sank millions into this

Oops sorry user I get you

Just like MGSV was going to have all those cool locations and cutscenes that hadn't already been shown in trailers?

Reminder that this wouldn't be the first time kojima blew his entire load before release

It's just mgsv with worse gameplay and online elements ripped from dark souls.

the package weight mechanic alone stands out as something I've never seen in a game, let alone an action game, let alone an action game with stealth horror, let alone a game with a magic baby you have to tamagatchi, etc, etc, the list goes on. Yea Forumsaggots will never be satisfied because mgsv was unfinished, and they don't have the human imagination to picture how it could have ended positively, and they'll hold that against kojima til the day he dies.

The gimmick is the strand multiplayer

op here. hiking looks fun in the game...BUT SON; hiking IRL is 30x better. making a hiking game is a waste of talent for Hideo

Attached: fc,550x550,slate.jpg (550x550, 34K)

SOMA was designed as a vehicle for the story it was conveying. You spend the entire game walking from A to B, listening to the story, and play pacman in a couple areas with no additional involvement from the player.

It was such that they added an official mode where the enemies won't attack you save for one specific scenario, and that was added in by demand because the game's mechanics were practically an after thought, and then the studio revealed that they had actually planned that mode in the beginning where players just experienced the story, but left it out initially because they were marketing it like a video game when it's anything but, and they recognized that.

It's going to be a 6/10 and kojima fanboys are going to bend over backwards pretending it's an 8/10, because literally everyone will agree it's not 10/10

>hey guys super serious premise but do you have any post?

I knew this from the beginning. It is going to be complete fucking trash.

>the package weight mechanic alone stands out as something I've never seen in a game

MGSV multiplayer had a weight system. The heavier your gear, the slower you moved.

Who gives a shit about the score. It's Mass Effect Andromeda with a story made in cut scenes and gameplay completely forgotten about. Kojima should be mass-raped by a rake. The fucking hack.

I don't get people pouring so much hate on this game. Why don't you go hating the same fps/battle royale garbage coming out every year? This looks like something new finally that could revitalize the gaming industry

What I'm really saying here is that Death Stranding doesn't look to have very interesting mechanics, being a video game, from my pov,; it just looks like a movie to be watched. That's not unheard of, but there has to be that core gimmick to the foundation of the game loop, that they aren't willing to show before people play it for themselves.

If you want to make a movie then make it. Do that shit, ONE MORE TIME, and it's over.

>hey guys the trailer is almost an hour lol
Nope, no, no thank you, get out.

it looks like it could have an interesting premise, and an interesting story.
This Yea Forums we're talking about; people most definitely bitch and hate about the battle royale garbage.

>it looks like it could have an interesting premise, and an interesting story.
you are mentally retarded. didn't you play MGSV?

Complaining about the game loop it's just so autistic. That's bacause we NEED this game so people will finally move forward from their old gaming misconceptions that there must be some sort of "fun same things" to do in order to grind and proceed the game.

Remember he has said that there's a "very easy" difficulty as well as harder difficulties. Some I'm sure you can make it harder.

>Why don't you go hating the same fps/battle royale garbage coming out every year?
There's no fun in that. The teenagers and normalfags dont care if you make fun of their shit games cause they just go have sex.
Kojima incels are eternally seething at any negative comment about this 'game'.

it is more involved and detailed than being just the stat that it was. visually anyways.

I don't speak nip, so when they were talking about it over the inventory screen and moving the slots around, I wonder if weight distribution and balance play a role in movement.
I think I saw the gimmick with matching trigger pulls to foot steps while he was moving down the mountain.

>drag person out of vehicle
>cutscene plays
>enter vehicle
>cutscene plays
>exit vehicle
>cutscene plays

kino

Attached: 1528909028680.jpg (451x432, 24K)

there were specific button inputs on screen to tilt yourself in response to the package physics. this is way beyond just being overencumbered like fuckin skyrim

No one ever played MGSV in the entire world 'cause it never happened. You can refer to MGSV only gameplay-wise. The story it was meant to have never actually took place because of konami. Death Stranding seems like a finished product to me so the story is not going to be compromised

Gosh, this fight with Boss-like mob (around half an hour). >Boss is slow as shit.
>Character gets stuck on small rocks in clunky movement
>Entire combat is 50% "dodge this slow as fuck attack" and "throw grenade in the general direction of boss"
>Boring slogfest of a fight
>Finally kill it fight by shooting it in an extremely anticlimatic ending.
What a shit show.

The changing environement and visual are creatives, however, I'll grant Kojima that.

The absolute most likely multiplayer feature is that ladder bridges and repelling ropes you don't pick back up become a part of other players worlds

You don't even get what a cutscene is. That's not like every moment you don't have complete control of your character even for a brief moment is a cutscene

>Kojima open world

Attached: 2142783.png (500x855, 187K)

That may be seemed boring 'cause you don't know what happens if you die. The moment you will be fighting it knowing the consequences of your actions, it is going to be entertaining for sure

>just die. it gets better

you fucking kojima niggers are the apple fags of video games

Attached: 1559502061724.jpg (708x800, 64K)

This is why people need to stop getting hyped up over things GTA V taught me that. A pessimist is never disappointed.

i don't see how it's a new genre

It's the classic question of "Are games art?"

Under the current understanding, Games are distinct from Art. They are not the same thing. Games may and do incorporate art, but Art, by definition, is a different vehicle entirely for a different form of expression, usually more passive and less involved than what a "game" entails.

The problem is, there can be overlap, and where there's overlap, there's a spectrum.
So then it becomes subjective when a piece of media can be more "art" than "game" and vice versa depending on the level of player agency and the use of elements classified as "art".

>it's just so autistic because I disagree

come son it was on journalist mode.
it for the american people who need some sort of action to be satisfied

>Ooooooh! Package carrying depth! So fun!
FOH

>Under the current understanding,
Bullshit.

You just described Souls gameplay so I guess it will be fine

Looked good. Don't see any need to watch more gameplay or trailers with release so close.

>Games aren't supposed to be fun
>Boring "games" are progress!
Fuck off hipter tranny resetera fag

He did it...that crazy bastard actually did it ...
He finally made his interactive movie.

I have to apologize to MGS4. At least it wasn't ..THIS

Lol this. They probably think iphone 11 looks great

So much kojima cuckboi cope

He's right in a sense. The current obsession with constant positive feedback and gratification is one of the worst trends that developed in the last couple generations.

It could be. We're just calling them video games because that's what they've been in the medium, and it's convenient. There's constant confusion and it's not concrete or anything.

To this point I think we've thought of video games as just any interactive media, when they might not thought of like that in the future.

People are saying this is something new, well then maybe it's not a fucking video game.

I hope those 50 mins were about "living" gameplay. When you die you go in a WW1/WW2 island and you are stuck in an endless battle royale mode. If you win you get to meet Mads that gets you back in the living world so you can play the game.
This is going to appeal the mass for sure

I mean he's right. The general public doesnt see games as art and it's why the vast majority games follow a very strict guideline/checklist regarding its overall design such as progression, difficult etc. Literally most games that deviate from this is automatically labelled as shit. In pretty much every other form of media, breaking conventions is completely okay yet in games its frowned upon

It's a strand game.

am i not allowed to enjoy a game? or anything now?

He literally said on twitter it's set to super easy babbie mode

>overworld is United States
>WW1/WW2 island when you die
>it's Japan

every time

Attached: 1561258718928.png (336x330, 8K)

Too bad this game isn't breaking any conventions.

WTF is TGS going on now?

it will when it come out on November 9 /2019
demon soul was seen as a flop, until the player got to play it on his ps3

>it is a fuckin querky courier simulator
why are you lying OP
or are you hoping that people will only watch the first mission shown in the video?

also
>pirate it
how?

So this si going to be a flop until we get to play it on ps5

You're right it doesnt. It's certainly trying new things though. I mean what games out there focus on traversal in the way the DS does? DS seems to be the first real walking simulator where the actual walking isnt an afterthought and is the main feature

op here. i will drop a black-pill quickly. Both this game and rdr2 are coming to PC. literally confirmed or data mined evidence

seeth harder. i am not even mad about the delay since i switched to MP games like fortnite or division 2

COPE
O
P
E

HARDER

also MP games can be pirated now on pc ($2 account share)

Again I'm not really sure he was speaking in terms of gameplay or something else, but it seems like in modern games you can no longer have the expectation of patience on the part of the player. They can't work towards completing one difficult challenge anymore, they need constant little stars and thumbs up to keep them poking a long. Getting lost, and bumbling around to figure something out is no longer tolerated.

WHY DOESN'T THE STUPID GOOK HACK JUST MAKE AN ADVENTURE GAME THEN?

Redditor confirmed.

dilate

fake your period

Nu/v/ would hate Deus Ex

>fucking movie game making me talk to people all the time

>altruistic objective instead of war story #2397456
>no power fantasy bs
>combat isn't the primary game mechanic

gee what a surprise 'gamers' are screeching

>keep hearing about strands from Kojimbo
>see Sam pull out an item called a strand
>he uses it to garrote a guy
okay

its a strand game :^)

new genre

U mad?

Attached: 260px-Zoe_Quinn_at_GDC_2016_(25777166301)_(cropped).jpg (260x323, 21K)

people lack faith in demons soul until it got release on the ps3 and change gaming forever.
death stranding will do the same...no need for ps5

Attached: death jacked.png (960x540, 569K)

I'm not clicking that link! You need 50 minutes to convince people why a game is worth playing, you pretentious ass. Here's how ou pitch a game; you infiltrate a military base full of quirky bosses. DONE. I'm giving that game a try.

I hated it when it was new.

Why the fuck was he able to jump like 20 feet? Was it the exoskeleton thing?

do you have specsaver were you live? you might need to set up a appointment

Attached: specsavers.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Yes, dude said "Speed Skeleton" in English like five times while talking about it

Attached: 6 Logical Fallacies You Can Expect From Feministis And SJWs.jpg (550x446, 65K)

>Skip around the video
>Looks like a MGS5 mod
>Down to the blind retarded enemies
Epic

>speed skeleton
Doesn't imply it made him jump further. Just walk faster.

>Why don't you go hating the same fps/battle royale garbage coming out every year?
Is this your first day on Yea Forums?

>Down to the blind retarded enemies
He's literally playing on super easy mode

It WAS on very easy mode, but yeah, lets hope that changes on release.

>Package weight A
no minigame
>Package weight B
minigame in certain conditions
>Package weight C
minigame in more conditions
>Package weight D
Can't access shortcuts, game feeds you alt routes.
So fucking deep. Every simulator in existence has a more deep weight/cargo mechanic without rubbing your face in it.

Super hard mode
>Enemies are still blind as fuck, but instead of takng 5 seconds to alarm after they spot you they take 1

Was it kino?

Attached: boomer sam.png (723x206, 210K)

>playing this on a cold, rainy november day
this is gonna be comfy, bros

Attached: 1320599132090.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>I-IT'S JUST EASY MODE!!!!!

Daily reminder that this is the mode that Kojima, the game's developer, wanted people to see and probably put the most effort into. I.E. Hard mode will probably suck ass.

And don't give me that "b-but Hard mode where you instantly lose if anyone spots you is super hardcore" shit. That's just Konami. Konami always puts a ball-busting hard mode in their games, like Sparkster's OHKO mode, Portrait of Ruin's Lv. 1 Hard Mode etc. If it was up to Kojima Very Easy would be the only setting because he doesn't care about the gameplay and never did.

?? youre just a retard falling for some cheap bait

why are you trying so hard? who are you trying to impress?

youtube.com/watch?v=0POIBSWnq_E

Why is Japan so fucking bad at making game?

what did they mean by this?

Attached: boom stranding.jpg (542x462, 25K)

There’s plenty. We call them walking sims.

So when are they gonna show gameplay? It's just 50 minutes of walking.

Yea Forumstards literally want to hate everything. You don't gotta like this but the shitposting is ridiculous. Is it literally because it's a PS exclusive game?

Not Japan, just Kojima.

I think they just have a
>it worked for them once, it'll surely work if we do it again and again and again
funny thing is that it does

It’s because Kojima fags are insufferable, and this game looks like shit.

kek

How does he get the suit on with that glowing handcuff on his wrist? Immersion ruined.

Kojima understands gameplay is more important as a narrative tool than a gated jerkoff fest

fuck off back to reset-era with your theories about non-games you fucking pleb.

They still don't believe in games as a service

with how much clipping there is, might as well accept he radical larry's it on.

Wasn't really hyped for the game because of lack of gameplay and actually knowing wtf you do but I loved the demo

>tfw i was the first person to call this game as a courier simulator

Attached: IMG_1516.jpg (2060x1159, 117K)

Heyeyey wait a minute one of the retarded leaks called the shit grenades. What else was in that leak?

And west does? Other than shit like Fortnite or CS:GO

>Adverts for overpriced sugar water in games you pay for
fuck that, this mailman simulator advertising energy drinks is a hard pass.

Attached: 1511276425595.jpg (516x433, 70K)

if that's not a shoop I'm throwing out all of my monster cans because the meme is officially dead

You're a little late on this

Attached: 18j3tg241wwvyjpg.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Things Yea Forums fucking hates:
Kojima
Open world games
Exploration games
Cinematic games
Slow-paced games
Pretentious games
Real actors in games
Playstation exclusive games
Snoy in general

It's not hard to see why this is a pretty perfect punching bag.

Nu-Yea Forums is just a Nintendo circlejerk central. They think games are just bing bong woo hoo" and any games with cuteness or dialogs are movies. They're plebs who'd hate on Deus Ex or Vampire The Masquerade.

also
Women
Minorities

It's like Euro Truck Simulator but on foot.
Even the enemies are like a temporarily annoying traffic.

Is there an English version for this?

dead on arrival omega-sad

Still looks kind of boring to me, sure I like slower games but this not so much.

I'm someone that's played the Metal Gear series, but hasn't really been following this game. From what I've seen in this video, I'm willing to give it a shot and see how it all is. I will say one thing - they've put a lot of attention to the animations which I like.

yeah, make a not- tokyo game show

Emperor's New Clothes: The Game.

Looks like trash.

>empty open world
>ubitowers
>asynchronous mp
>bandit camps
>memes

Combat also looks fucking pathetic.

>They think games are just bing bong woo hoo" and any games with cuteness or dialogs are movies
what is animal crossing then?
your post is pure retard

the FF7 trailer was in english

didju rike it

This is a 50 minute demonstation, they're not going to dub over Kojima and whoever the girl was.

Konami is going to ask that Fox Engine back.

>am i not allowed to enjoy a game?

If you want to be rewarded with high-fives and fun prizes then go play Mario or any of the 172308379 games like it, you impossibly giant fucking faggot.

Based on the gameplay vid, I'm concerned on the amount of walking required.
Do take note that there's a lot of skips involved throughout the video and I'll take an assumption that those skips had mostly long walking in them aka like how movies skips around to the interesting parts only.
The other concern is if you're comparing to BOTW, traversal optiions are a LOT slower if you compare the distance gained relative to map size.
Feel free to subscribe to my blog or whatever.

Really hope they release a subtitlted version of the commentary because there could be a lot more said that better explains mechanics

10 minute of mediocre action, 40 minute of walking around overweight.
Yup, that sounds like an hard pass.

Attached: 5gq46gqg.png (668x465, 269K)

>BOTW, traversal optiions are a LOT slower
That would be scary since BotW was already slow and tedious as shit.

Tomorrows 30 minute presentation is going to be a mission playthrough without skips

No it wasn't.

next video will drop on 14th, not tomorrow

sounds like your everyday life

We already know it's a walking simulator a few months ago. Only thing we don't know is if it's all walking or if there's action
hope this shows something

It couldn't possibly be that a large majority of Sony exclusives are 3rd person over-the-shoulder games that heavily feature cinematics. I'm an idort, and I enjoy those games, but a lot of people are tired of them, so of course it's going to seem like "the other team" is getting more attention. Especially since XBox is still pretty much dead and PC practically has no AAA exclusives, and discussion is infected with store war bullshit.
t. here since 2006

NGL I honestly like it Yea Forums.

Death Stranding doesn't use Fox Engine and Konami still owns it.

>game not in English
Garbage. I don’t care if it’s shown in Tokyo, make the voices English and give the nips sub titles.

>Literally No Mans Sky with gimmicks
Normans Sky

BASED KOJIMA! IT LOOKS TERRIBLE BECAUSE HE'S TAKING US FOR ANOTHER RUSE CRUISE! HIS WRITING ISN'T GARBAGE, IT'S QUIRKY!

Yes, it was. The game was a complete shitshow.

That’s not what I asked you stupid nigger.

So it seems "likes" are an integral mechanic, seems like it's some form of XP?? Kinda weird. I wanna know more on how it works.

They do, like half of it is in japanese other half english, english is mostly used in the rest of the open world. They even switch to english towards the end of an intereaction with an NPC.

It's over.

>Xtranny and Steambecile cope thread

Delicious

Attached: Perfect Wife.jpg (1242x1275, 250K)

Most likely like every other asynchronous mp.

LAME i though kojamo was playing but its prerecorded and hes just commenting

Woah... so this... is the power... of the PS4...

Amazing... #4theplayers

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

I will personally enjoy this game but... watching the demo it very obviously has an anime plot with very anime dialogues and i will LAUGH MY ASS OFF when Kojimadrones and normies will hail this as a 2deep4u mature game just because it has real actors and semi-realistic art direction.

It will especially be hilarious when they'll start calling other games "weeb shit", despite death stranding being as weeb shit as it gets.

Attached: lafanimugirls.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Looks interesting. I will be watching this game for free.

Attached: 1524459696311.webm (274x468, 207K)

You get likes through non-mp gameplay too. Like when you defeat the boss it says BB is happy and then says he gives you 100 likes.

Make me happy seeing Kojima eagerly explaining the mechanics of the game.

It's almost like they put a lot of hollywood actors to compensate the tedious gameplay.

Might be some type of currency. Maybe related to buying or unlocking equipment.

That sounds prtty wholesome

i liked it too. sadly it wasn't pure english but i'll take it. the AI looked really wacky, perfect for room-temperatured IQ reviewers

and to all those mentally retarded babbys shitting on this game for being a pure 'walking sim/amazon wagie sim' check this tweet out. he literally spelled it out for the dumbest of you r*dditors

Attached: third.png (633x926, 753K)

There are more traversal options than walking but it's clear it's still important, vehicles are faster but not as versatile and it seems like there is a ton of traversal up and down mountains, going across gaps, etc. The demo already showed tons of ways to get around or through obstacles

>the AI looked really wacky, perfect for room-temperatured IQ reviewers

Well, we don't know which difficulty the demo was on. Might have just been easy mode for convenience sake.

damn, kojima is such a westaboo

Attached: latest.jpg (299x475, 45K)

i don't like what i'm seeing.

>it's literally a mailman/walking simulator
Why do people still take Kojima seriously again?

Attached: 1542918408432.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

>HOOOOOOH
>HEEEEEEEH

what did she mean by this?

Attached: HHHEEHHH.png (379x184, 102K)

Kojamo watched RDR2 gameplay, delayed the game, and added taking baths in mudpools

That's always been the problem with Kojima, and anime in general I guess. They both have a real hard time dealing with tonal consistency. It's like any time anything starts approaching something serious they have to take 3 steps backs and do some slapstick or goofy stuff to swing everything in another direction. It's weird. But a staple by this point.

I disagree that this is weebshit though, seems way more geared toward sci-fi dorks with maybe a bit of /m/ in there. If you've ever looked at the stuff Kojima posts on twitter there's a lot of westaboo going on and not a lot of weebery.

Probably they all copied Earthbound

When people shit on gaming journalism, just remember japanese journalism.

Normangasm

Weeb/japshit has always been outdated. They don't know how to innovate.
AC7 and DMC5 still play the like their older entries did 10 years ago.

Games have had hot springs as a recharge/heal/buff/clean for a while now.
The stuff in RDR2 sucked though because it took too long. At some point you just start throwing yourself in a river and going for a swim instead. I can see this going in the same direction where I'm not going to keep singing to the BÈBÈ or whatever for the whole game.

oh my god everyone, i carry bad news. kojima... is gay

>Monster energy drink consumed
ok, this is getting pretty epic

ESL shills and falseflag niggers don’t respond to my post.
Who’s legitimately excited here? I’m getting some serious Xenoblade Chronicles X vibes from the video. Also where are my /exo/bros at?

Attached: 110D9C34-6C0C-45D5-9C22-11F771C1133A.jpg (712x715, 140K)

what the fuck is wrong with you people?
It like kojima broke you.
Every games he has made were anime plot based with a semi realistic art(if you want to start with mgs1)

holy shit....weeb shit? when everybody know kojima is a weesertboo who take his ideas from western movies.

>The absolute state of Xniggies, Nincels and Steambeciles

Death Stranding is going to exceed Ocarina Of Time on Metacritic and you will all be seething and coping for the rest of time

SONY
ALWAYS
WINS

Attached: kojima phil.jpg (800x534, 65K)

I wonder if you stop taking care of it if it dies and u gotta get a new one. Maybe like a karma good/bad system.

Nip noises of excitement.

denial already activated

That is the Japanese equivalent of things like "I see", "Go on..." or "so that's how it is huh?"

Interjections to confirm they are invested and or paying attention to what is being said or done

im an ESL nigger and im excited, no one plays kojima games for the gameplay, his best talent is having a million easter eggs and a batshit story where he did a wikipedia search on genes/internet/nukes and figured "yeah im an expert" after 5 minutes

I'm not. I think this looks boring and I played a fuck load of Eurotruck Sim 2.

>cute girls saying EHHHHHH?!???!!
>comparing it to western gaming “this video game is pretty good but it’s made in Trump’s America so it’s terrible” journalists
no

Wanna bet every single dollar you own on this?

>Things Yea Forums fucking hates:
>Video games
>It's not hard to see why this is a pretty perfect punching bag.

i expected it to be garbage but by the looks of the gameplay things could get very tense on the higher difficulties

>AC7 and DMC5 still play the like their older entries did 10 years ago.

And surprise they're the first entries in their series in years that don't fucking suck

If only they'd changed things up like AC:AH and DmC had!

I told you to fuck off. I don’t care about the story, the best part about open world games is ignoring the plot and everything else for a nice walk. This game is banking everything on that one action.
Mind telling what you find boring about it? I don’t play simulator games often

People will defend this but wont give Ludo like The Last Guardian the light of day.

>this game is too hard so i give it a 6/10

Watching it. The inventory system is pure autism and I like it. Also can't believe this is the first time I heard Kojima speak japanese

He is just a shill that does not have a real opinion

Attached: snoy.png (632x645, 241K)

>Hideo-kun...

The only thing that worries me is the MP function. Game seems to be a lot about preparation and all that but it seems MP makes things easier and takes away from that. Also makes me wonder if this game will be dated after release or be a different experience because of all the MP shit

>I wonder if weight distribution and balance play a role in movement.
Yes, they talked pretty in-depth about the weight balance. The back/arm/leg slots to put cases on influences a lot regarding your ability to move, turn and stop, generally your ability to handle inertia, the ease at which stuff will knock you over, the difficulty of maintaining balance when you're walking on the extendoladders, even the wear on your body and parts of your suit which is why you should bring some extra boots.

He seems so underwhelmed by the applause he gets with the nippon audience it’s like he’s just a normal ass dude who makes games while he gets worshipped as a god over here.

Nice

kojima is able to mix anime related plot with a western taste.
by default kojima is a true western game maker, his pretty much a true American.

Is it really a video game adaptation of the movie Postman?

Looks good desu

i'm depressedgamer tier so lonely amazon delivery driver is probably gonna be my first game buy in 4 years.

I got tired of shootman/memory rollman souls/shooter shit/rpgman grindan shit years ago. I just want to walk around delivering packages.

They're boring games and the changes they did make suck.

>People on Yea Forums hate mgs5 instead of imagining it was a good game
You win retard comment of the day and it's still morning.

>all that fancy technology in the ship/base/whatever but he has to carry 300kg on his back

what

This is downright ignorant and uninformed

Right, I forgot about that whole thing with Del Toro, and I don't even remember what he said, but you're most likely right. Dead babies everywhere is not going to sit well with some people though, not talking about pro-lifers or normalfags or anything, just some people. Whoever described the bebe stuff as a Tamagotchi is probably right on the fucking money too.

Can you fucking write coherently or is your brain completely fried by internet memes?

Mostly due to it being walking about.

seething

>WALKING SIMURATOR
It’s a STRAND game, retard.

It's not.

Cope, Dialate and back to Discord Rscottyg

Attached: How Could This Happen To Me.jpg (710x842, 151K)

She's saying GOTY

It's extremely similar to MGSV and Survive gameplay imo.
Konami took the roughest of rough drafts and shoved it together asap into a collectathon zombie fighting game, said fuck that traveling and baby bullshit. Fuck using a new engine, use the one we got.

But the truth is:
It's Metal Gear and Survive explains how the world was destroyed.

Attached: 13451346354.jpg (2530x1410, 272K)

>that poor normie japanese girl trying to be excited about a boring walking simulator because thats her job

poor thing

Attached: 1561896910625.jpg (960x960, 84K)

anybody making webm of our girl amelie?

Attached: death stranding (7).png (926x887, 1.03M)

>Other devs do a big empty open world
>Yea Forums shits on it
>Kojima does it
>KINO!

I'm not seeing the appeal, maybe I'm not brainwashed enough by Kojima or something. But it looks like MGSV, animations everything recycled. The gameplay looked extremely boring, everything looked boring. Did he blow all the budget on blowing celebs or something? It looks like No Mans Sky meets MGSV.

Attached: 1568215325179.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

PT died for this shit

Attached: 1553908199595.png (900x600, 770K)

The game doesn't look terrible, kind of like the ultimate step n fetch simulator. All kinds of weird shit everywhere. Bunkers on top of cliffs. Things just laying around you can pick up. The exploration of this games environment looks intriguing. Would make me want to have the lightest loads possible so I could get around easily. Find enemy camps, sneak around, kill all of them and steal their stuff.
This game might be fun, but it might not be good.

>it's a fucking walking simulator
So this is the power of the Hack who said that he "invented" stealth games?

The audience applause wasn't mic'd so we couldn't even hear them, it's pretty sad how surprising that is coming from western conferences where they want you to hear the crowd screaming so badly that they plant people to go WOOOOOO, YEEEEEAH

Geoff honestly believed his cameo would make the cast list lmao

Attached: geoff cuckley.png (608x1976, 1.04M)

Most people are bashing DS. Then there's the few lads who are still excited for a hiking simulator. Disregard the shitposters.

Deus Ex actually has fun level design to make up for the janky core gameplay though, what are you talking about? First moment you get to control JC you're put into a fuckhuge map giving you little direction for how you should get to your objective with multiple tasks to complete. Absolutely retarded post.

Attached: 0cc4dc890bd3b28249c6416dd88bf33dabbf2eca11b58b3f4cd6d53dc8bee8ca.jpg (600x1147, 67K)

me riked it

Attached: kojama.jfif.png (828x1792, 1.51M)

what's incredible is that even the boss looks like fucking shit
>move
>grenade
>repeat

real talk: that looks complicated as fuck, weirdly original, and insanely fun
fuck the haters. this game is gonna filter so many plebs and zoom zooms

Metal Gear Solid=1st stealth game: bypassing enemies instaed of killing them is a better approach.
Death Stranding=1st strand game: not killing enemies instead of killing them because shit

holy fuck that pic looks depressing man. delete

>Did he blow all the budget on blowing celebs or something?
Yea, that's pretty much exactly what happened.
Kijombo should've never started a career in video games and become a movie director/producer instead.
I still don't understand how drones defend his garbage.

Attached: shrug.jpg (500x334, 64K)

>Geoff honestly believed his cameo would make the cast list lmao
All these fuckers are so far up their own asses.

god damn whats actually wrong with you?

Attached: Screenshot (32).png (625x618, 149K)

That hasn't been true for a long time. People here love a lot of games, there's just certain things that are almost universally spat on here and Death Stranding ticks just about all those boxes.
Does it also have extensive crafting, materials gathering and survival mechanics? That's three more boxes of FUCK THIS to check for Yea Forums. This really is shaping up to be everything this board hates rolled into one. Save for maybe early access.

at least it had some movement mechanics to it with the mudgoo and the climbing and jumping and throwing. It wasn't just a flat arena and circle strafing around dumping 9 magazines of ammo into it while dodge rolling attacks like Gears or something.

>that looks complicated as fuck

Attached: 85485845.png (500x533, 66K)

>This looks like something new finally that could revitalize the gaming industry

Attached: laughing boomers.jpg (502x391, 25K)

actually nice

Attached: DS.jpg (1449x2048, 499K)

Shit ain't cheap and roads don't exist anymore. Likely bound by some currency system until you make some high profile deliveries. Endgame will probably have Reedus&Fetus with a garage fill of motorbikes and hovercraft to transport shit, but the rides will still be treacherous and you'd probably have a lot of natural roadblocks requiring you to leave them behind or go a long long way around.

Its not just Kojimabots this time. Now he has Sonyboys dick riding him even harder ever since Sony brought him on.

Will there be sfm model of Reedus now?

You retards simply don't understand the concept of a differing opinion and think casual cynicism makes you smarter than everyone else.

this

>Other devs do a big open world
>It's literally flat terrain with easy to navigate roads
>Kojimbo does it
>Get ready for an actual hike

Boss fights in other games:
>roll
>roll
>roll
>attack
>die until you get the enemy pattern

Neck yourself and falseflag harder xcuck

Attached: xcuck decides to be honest for once in his miserable life.png (1335x809, 120K)

That's a joke you actual autist. God it must suck not being able to read stuff like that and taking everything at face value.

Attached: 1566785460039.png (293x364, 59K)

Not every game is dark soul

UNGA NOT ENOUGH SHOOTY BANG BANG NO BUY

Attached: BD1345C9-F275-497A-83DE-745E89AB0688.jpg (336x236, 18K)

damn, that should be the box art

Attached: 1556642760325.gif (464x250, 1.15M)

>I don't get people pouring so much hate on this game
legit daddy complex. they are still so buttblasted about MGS V it's unreal man.
they feeling let down by kojima and now need to taint everything he touches by nothing more than seething & shitposting on a taiwanese goldfarming forum not a single sane person would ask for their opinion.

Attached: kaz.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Your brainlet opinion doesn't change the objective fact that the 'game' is going to be utterly shit.

it looks fun
i'd get it if it was released on PC, but unfortunately it wont be

Nice movi.. games guys.

it was taken off the playstation exclusives list so it probably will be

>endgame
>still amazon delivery guy
you didn't pay any attention. you propably could ignore the story entirely and enjoy your wagie life as porter with a corresponding ending but thats not the goal of kojimble

anything before dark soul was shit.
now that the souls game are the IN and have became shit......any game that doest improve on what the souls series have giving us is shit.
so yes every game is dark soul

>objective fact
>is going to be utterly shit
You are a moron.

In which cinema can I watch the pre screening?

>NOOOOOOO ITS SHIIIIIIIIT
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!

Attached: 1560430084502.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

>terrain traversal (aka, climbing, etc) stealth combat, gun combat and and a boss fight.

Wow, what a walking simulator...

>a million parameters and items
>calculating weight and stamina
>taking pysics, center of mass, etc into account
>planning particular footwear according to terrain and distance
die mad that it's not your typical mindless shooter or bing bing wahoo, pleb
this is for intelligent gamers, only

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>kill boss
>that sensor thing waves goodbye to it
wtf

Don’t, there will be shootings. Probably by seething gangweed Yea Forumsirgins, mad that demon edition wasn’t real

Jesus what the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: Screenshot (33).png (526x624, 89K)

>literally just clone BotWs climbing, add on a balance and weight system, then add nothing but some of the most boring looking combat I've ever seen
BRAVO KOJIMA

Attached: 45-utterly-random-memes-that-made-us-laugh-this-week-jkW.png (640x360, 90K)

I'm ESL and I'm superior to you in every way, you worthless subhuman. I'm more intelligent than you, I have a much higher paying job, I'm taller than you, I have a head full of hair and a bigger dick, I'm more fit than you, I have a superior car, my own house to live in and I fuck bitches unlike you permavirgin basement dwelling neet.
Stay inferior. I'm lmaoing@your life.

And that's just the packaging part.
DS is the ultimate pleb filter.

Nice to see I live rent free in your head :^)

>DS is the ultimate pleb filter.
this but unironically

Attached: boomer ludo.png (524x500, 491K)

It's not. Soul gameplay is not half as good as Yea Forums makes it out to be. The sheer incompetence of From Software on everything related to the technical level (hitboxes and collision detection, optimization, netcode, graphics...) hinder what could be GOAT games. Every other aspect (atmosphere, design, aestethics) is superb, but FROM just can't code for shit.

What looks like Death/fall markers all over the world? I knew the "strand game" bullshit would just be ripping off Dark Souls lmao. What a hack

Attached: 1535262526246.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

>it's a walking simulator but it has a weight mechanic that's been in every RPG since the beginning of time
Colour me impressed.

Attached: 90988875.jpg (590x350, 35K)

>What looks like Death/fall markers all over the world?
looked like Super Mario Maker death marks, yes. had a good giggle

>t. filtered brainlet

>mad

Ugly as sin

Does this game really make Americans feel smart?

using meme words like seeth and cope, kys you shit dwelling maggot.

Maybe that's not what's all about the strand system

Here aren't any shootings happening, only kidnapping people and locking them in rape dungeons.

I think it's the exact opposite, they'll realize how they're the most retarded country in the world

>being a 3rd world mutt
I'm sorry user.

It's called social strand system or SSS for a reason
It's solid snake simulator 2.0, this is revengeance's sequel

It looks exactly like metal gear 5. A huge empty open world with copypasta camps and long stretches of literally nothing in between each action section.

Looks fun to explore, like BotW without shitty graphics.

wtf.
the switches in the shower are backwards. Flip a switch down to activate something? Fucking wild!

SUGOIIII

>highest difficulty: the CHAD stride
>package management in the most detailed way
>balance need to be achieved, tipping over on hard surfaces literally crushes bones and damages packages
>gyroscope of your PS4 controller essential to keep the balance when you sprint, walk over ladders, run down a hill at incredible HIHG speed
>survival mechanics like drinking water, make rest, take care of BB turned to 12/10
>minimal HUD
>boss fights are almost impossible without in depth preparation
i look forward to this walking sim but I WANT THE DEEPEST FUCKING WALKING SIM EVER CREATED at that.

Attached: Dote74bXUAU4CPT.jpg (559x660, 56K)

im being serious, are you on meds or something?

This is a joke, right?
RIGHT?

Attached: 435346364.jpg (640x562, 32K)

Nobody fucking knew Demon's Souls or liked the game at the beginning. It's only with Dark Souls that the game got praised by everyone. So, if we stick with your theory, Death Stranding is gonna be a not so well refined piece of shit that is gonna lead to a sub genere that everyone will love to hate, love to buy, but all the normies are never gonna end.
A true hack game made by a true hack man. Amazing.

>gameplay

and that's all the attention this thread and game deserve. I'm out.

>10 death stranding threads
All these babies complaining are going to play the game anyways lol

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST CALL KOJIMA A GENIUS HE IS A PRETENTIOUS HACK DONT YOU SEE

Attached: 1568196179163.png (785x731, 200K)

i stood up and clapped when seeing this. kojima is legit just fucking with his audience every single second. bravo kojima, bravo.

Attached: 1559644781862.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

>play
kek

Why you do you gay faggots post on this board if you despise video games with every fiber of your being? It's been years since I've read a thread on here in which the majority of posters liked a game.

It looks nice with an interesting concept but I don't have the patience with pretentious 2deep4u convoluted bullshit anymore if that's gonna be the main thing. I hate it when they have a pretty straight forward message and then wrap it around 50 layers of bullshit and pseudointellectuals mistake that for actual cleverness. I need fun and engaging gameplay with great exploration to be entertained. Games are such a garbage medium if you're looking for a good story. The AI seems pretty dumb. Need to see more.

>Walk around big empty world
>Fight braindead enemies
>One hit kill stealth attacks where the stealth is only based on line of sight
>Capture tow- I mean "post boxes" to reveal more of the map
>Leveling system for equipment
Really nice of Ubisoft to let Kojima make a Far Cry game.

Attached: AHFha.jpg (236x354, 18K)

10/10 resetera personification.

you sound like a massive brainlet.

I see so your a newfag.
I was here shitposting with the community about demon soul, it took the world by storm.
dark soul was popular thank to the hype of demon soul and due to the 360 been the main console for normies at that time, guess what....sony took the crown back
V was at it best during that time.

I feel sorry for you, never able to experience the demon soul release fun.

I bet you wanked over BoTW.

>kojima leaves konami because he’s sick of working on mgs
>his next game is literally just a rehash of MGSV with worse combat and an even emptier world

God what a fucking hack.

>empty open world
This has become one of the biggest weasel buzzwords. The level design in DS presents you with constant challenges, having dozens of brainless NPCs walking around and a bunch of uninteractable buildings doesn't make a world more dense.

>Nobody fucking knew Demon's Souls or liked the game at the beginning
Nice asspull.
The reason why Dark Souls even existed in the first place was because of the success of DeS, obviously.

>Can just shoot the spooky ghosts
Wow, all of a sudden they aren't even remotely threatening anymore. BRAVO KOJIMA

Attached: aigufh.gif (300x200, 29K)

Says the easily impressionable idiot who probably cried playing generic garbage like TLOU. I bet you think yourself an intellectual because you play movie games with overwhelming exposition and write lengthy reddit posts about them, but throw an actual book your way and you break both legs. Your kind is the most generic one there is.

kys

Naw, it's probably my least favorite zelda next to SS

Faggot, I don't care about stories in games. YOU clearly do since you're crying about them being too complex for you.

Watch the video again, the ghosts didn't die but they killed Reedus to show off the dying mechanic.

So I just watched the whole thing and seems like it's MGS with autism pushed to the max. Yea Forums will say they don't like it but you can fucking bet this will be one of their favorite game. Will just have to wait a few years after it gets released before they can say what they honestly feel about it.

Yeah, I'm totally crying about the complexity of the kind of entry level garbage stories that are the default for games. Guess that's why I said I need engaging gameplay because that's what games are meant for, amirite?

Well, at least I can't say I'm surprised a retard like you actually has the reading comprehension of one.

>This "boss fight"
Holy fuck I thought the Skulls were lazy this shoot looks like the most boring slog possible.

Attached: Cyber.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

You sound like an easily impressionable American. Anything that goes beyond "hurr man shoot other man" is automatically praised as some intellectual masterpiece.
It's most hilarious how much people sucked Nier Autismo's dick because it had toddler-tier philosophy concepts.

Attached: OP.jpg (526x560, 62K)

>people are actually trying to pass literal ubisoft towers, walky talky "gameplay" and "action" with braindead AI as something revolutionary

lmao you resetera trannies never fail to make me laugh

Just don't play it retard.

So basically this game confirms that Kojima took credit for other people's work and literally has no talent of his own to even begin to think up one of the lowest forms of entertainment.

>they have a pretty straight forward message and then wrap it around 50 layers of bullshit and pseudointellectuals mistake that for actual cleverness
Posts like this are so painful obvious you idiots are just following the herd of anti-Kojima schizoids. Not only do we still have very few clues as to what direction the game is going to take with its story, there's barely anything that could be considered remotely pretentious. Where exactly is the intellectual message in pissing on the grass to grow mushrooms?

This is one of the rare instances where they really need to add screen space shadows to fix the graphics.

>main character bathes in Diarrhea
Wow, he truly made a character fans of Kojimas games can relate to.

Attached: Diarrhea.png (891x452, 627K)

this

Nah my reading comprehension is fine, it's that faggots like you spout so much meaningless shit that they tend to forget what the posted and end up looking like imbeciles when exposed. Let me refresh your memory
>I don't have the patience with pretentious 2deep4u convoluted bullshit anymore
And you sound like a desperately forced edgy queer. As I said you the other buttboy, I don't care about stories in games. Whether they're paper thin or more narrative focused, don't give a fuck either way. It's gays like you that instantly get triggered by an game that has more than a 1 page script that immensely care and project hard.

If you think this is anything like the auto-running in Assassin's Creed then you're an absolute retard.

>walky talky "gameplay"
Where?

>seething about a game because it calls a women fragile and had her face licked. Hate Kojima because of his track record of female representation in games
lmao you resetera trannies never fail to make me laugh

would some weeb please translate those moonrunes?

>triggered

Attached: 9890073.jpg (319x243, 16K)

>Not only do we still have very few clues as to what direction the game is going to take with its story, there's barely anything that could be considered remotely pretentious.

And that is actually its biggest problem. It's been years upon years with countless interviews, videos and trailers and all that came out of it were a bunch of B-tier celebrities and walking on huge stretches of nothing with babies popping out of your ass.

And we're talking about Kojima, which is the textbook example of a pretentious dev that creates so much convoluted bullshit he even has to start retconning a billion things out of what he makes just so he tries to make any sense out of it. And so far, this shit is looking as pretentious as it gets.

>Where exactly is the intellectual message in pissing on the grass to grow mushrooms?

Exactly, convoluted bullshit just for the sake of it. Metaphors used in excess are the telltale sign of a lack of an actually meaningful message hence of the focus on its presentation, but of course that flies right through the head of an idiot such as yourself.

>typical canned response by fags that have no rebuttal to being arse raped
filtered.

All shooting the ghosts did was piss them off and get him dragged under the underworld water to fight the actual Beached Thing that the ghosts in that area are all attached to by the umbilical.

Why does it look like shit? This is still using Guerrilla Games engine right? Horizon didnt look this bad.

>liquido shitto batho suki suki very god

there you go.

>Nah my reading comprehension is fine

Yeah, as we can see from how you failed miserably to understand my post and are now focusing on a single part of its without the rest for means of damage control, even though I took the time to thoroughly reexplain it to you as if I were talking to a toddler. I'm actually sorry for calling you a retard, because at this point I realized that would actually be a compliment.

facepalm

Attached: 1563479611764.png (1280x720, 783K)

>filtering someone without a trip

Wanna know how I know you're fresh out of reddit, newfag?

Get ready for a ton of replies of "muh youtube compression" from resetrannies

>being mad on the internet

Literally this, all of his opinions come from fucking Schreier on Kotaku of all people. He parrots them like the useless chink he is.

Demon's Souls threads were fucking great baby. The game was released in Asia only for a while so they started out mysteriously with people trying to work out what the fuck this medieval game that came out of nowhere was.

Attached: lizards.png (477x3406, 41K)

Cut down shadows, cut down reflections, horrendous light rig. The textures are good when you're not looking through youtube compression and the terrain tessellation looks amazing. Overall impression looks like good assets completely let down by truly awful rendering.

Seethe Xniggies and Konamicucks

Attached: Xbros Victorious.png (810x1602, 288K)

Nice projection, Luke.

>walking simulator with a weight/carry mechanic that's been copy-pasted straight out of western RPG's
Don't be fucking retarded.

they literally didn't let him finish it

screaming 'no u' is not an arguement.

>3/4 of his post his him seething about complexity in gaming stories
>hurrr durr I was talking about gameplay!!!
ok queer
>when you get bamboozled by your own shtick
next time engage you faggot and you wont have circles run around you.

Yea because he took too long and blew the money on travelling going out to fancy places and shitposting on twitter.

You're aware that if you project any harder, you'll die?

I can't believe people are eating this shit up.
>you just don't get it!
>but it's different!
>this isn't boring this is ART
>you're just too used to blockbuster action games
>games don't need to be fun
this is The Last Jedi levels of cope.

Attached: Norman Beetus.jpg (1277x725, 84K)

>Making an entire game out of fetch quests
>Kojimadrones praise it as the second coming of christ
I can't imagine being this delusional.

Attached: 987.png (645x729, 257K)

How the fuck does it look worse than Horizon Zero Dawn?

Runescape had a weight system since since like 2002

Google 金泉, it seems like a common thing in japan.

Name a single game that has a center of gravity mechanic for weight distribution at all times, you fucking idiot.

>gook talk
>budget snake

Dropped at 25 seconds. Kojima is now plagiarizing himself and Konami.

Who gives a shit if there's never been anything like it before if it sucks

Why the fuck would deliveries even be important in this world where most people want to be left alone? The land looks borderline perfect for farming. Shits retarded.

>How dare he make a game that's not for everyone!!
The absolute state of plebs

Remove Reedus's face and it would look like a Fallout 4 screen shot. He has the same body texture and shine like the characters in that game.

>the package weight mechanic alone stands out as something I've never seen in a game,
It's been in nearly every western RPG since the dawn of time. Are you one of those flaming animefaggots who only plays gookshit because he's convinced literally all western games trash?
>let alone an action game
This looks absolutely nothing like an action game.

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

They don't seem to have enough SSAO. The environment map for sky lighting is completely flat. It looks like there is way too much specular in some areas and zero in others. None of the small objects or grass cast shadows. The shadows are almost unfiltered even in complete cloud cover. The assets are all nice high resolution but the renderer is dog shit.

>where's the pretentiousness?
>t-that's exactly where the pretentiousness lies!
You are so full of shit, and seeing you perform these mental gymnastics is what's actually pseudo-intellectual.

>It's been years upon years with countless interviews, videos and trailers and all that came out of it were a bunch of B-tier celebrities and walking on huge stretches of nothing with babies popping out of your ass
Brainlet-tier oversimplification. I'm not impressed.

>FedEx simulator

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

the game looks almost unshaded like an n64 game but with 4k textures and a trillion polygons

You mean against the enemies he called ザコ no less than half a dozen times? Brainlets just can't appreciate his genius.

god fucking damnit quinton

>He's still ripping off movies
>Except now he's ripping off bad ones

Attached: The Postman.jpg (342x444, 31K)

>think the game is shit
>feel the need to tell a whole thread how much you hate said game
jesus christ.

Attached: 1555082897139.gif (229x176, 987K)

literally metal gear survive mechanics but its ok when kojima does it

>Man squats over my plate
>Spins a yarn about how he can shit gold
>It just turns out to be shit yet again
>"wtf u can't get angry at him!"

Attached: aghh.jpg (800x450, 44K)

more like
>laugh at Kojima's "gameplay"
>laugh even harder at the seething retards coping and defending said "game"

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

The Postman was good, what the fuck are you talking about.

Attached: 1568233386363.png (500x667, 497K)

HZD wasn't good at liquid either

well yeah metal gear belong to him

I bet you think Waterworld was good too.

Back when Metal Gear was being made all he ever fucking did was take fifteen minutes to read out other peoples MGS news like an autistic fucker

How is he a thing at all

Please don't lump something like Death Stranding in with stuff like that awful new GoW game or Horizon.

>metal gear solid
>kojima puts a lot of product placement in the games
>regain, apple iPod, assassins creed, Triumph
>”hey thats actually pretty cool!”
>kojima does it again
>”wtf kojima? putting mini adverts in our game??”

Attached: 20CBCA14-5C5B-4D25-B5D5-24ED93F0AFBF.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Well it looks like shit
not buying but I will watch Yea Forums seethe on how it is MGSV again.
At least V had real gameplay

I mean to be fair very few games have ever been good at water. Only ones I can think of are Wind Waker, Halo 3, Sea of Thieves, and Homefront The Revolution if you count really nice looking rain as water simulation.

no one man should be so based

its easy: you could just shrug and move on with your life when the game isnt your liking but you CHOOSE to tell how little you care and how shit it looks.
you're doing it for free. thanks alot for the publicity.

Attached: 1567460025451.gif (500x279, 2.38M)

Yea Forums isn’t a single person

HZD looked better than this even though it had much worse models and textures. The rendering team completely dropped the ball.

>disliking waterworld
Waterworld is Kino as fuck.

>no npc beside holograms
>boss slow and weak AF
Anything else is pretty dope and what i expected it to be

>I’m getting some serious Xenoblade Chronicles X vibes from the video
But the playable character is actually related to the story, and the music isn't absolute garbage from Sawano.

Last Jedi was good, though.

>laugh even harder at the seething retards coping and defending said "game"
What's curious is I'm seeing some of these threads, and pressing you dipshits any further beyond surface-level observations and memes reveals you as complete brainlets who haven't got a single clue what you're talking about.

Damn right I did

you can't just call shitty films you like kino

jesus, Yea Forums is lost

This is the final video game. This will just cancel the entire industry as everyone will be playing Death Stranding forever. Its finally over, bros. Video games have been killed.

*dabs*

Attached: 1568214141227.jpg (271x313, 25K)

Movie games are just Fortnite for boomers.

Difficult setting was set to Very Easy, so any woman who had never played a video game before would have no trouble finishing it.

>"kojima stopped being good after mgs3!"
>mgs 1-3 are shitty stealth games with clunky dialogue and dumb stories, with gameplay that has aged dreadfully

Attached: Pepe sigh.jpg (251x242, 13K)

It's a high budget art game, color me impressed. Dark souls type multiplayer interaction is interesting but I can really see this gameplay getting boring after a few hours. Also for as much as normies go BRUH WHATS GOING ON!?!? The premise is obvious, (communications were knocked out in the country due and the protagonist group wants to restore the internet/collective consciousness) they just are getting lost in the details.

I'll buy it if it's on PC

Is Koji still ghosting her?

Attached: EEP_JbpU8AAHlfC.jpg (1146x2048, 281K)

kek nigga already suffering from the zelda cycle

>ywn eat her ass
FUCK THIS GAY FUCKING EARTH

Attached: 1566135448263.jpg (900x973, 309K)

>I can really see this gameplay getting boring after a few hours
I think it's the opposite. The way multiplayer works means that the world should keep changing and getting more interesting over time. I look forward to going back to areas after a few months of not having played that part of the game.

>I'll buy it if it's on PC
I'm sorry to hear that you won't get to experience it.

Gone Home
Minecraft
Rain World

I'm not a fan of water environments, but the movie delivers regardless. The only mistake Kevin Costner did was make the same movie three times.

>Dancing with wolves
>Waterworld
>The Postman

The first is a masterpiece, the second is competent and the third has heart.

>Last Jedi was good,
You should really end yourself if this is unironic

Attached: EEPwldtXsAA4uvn.jpg (2048x1146, 270K)

Nigga what ass? She has a flat donut.

>tfw Kojima got to drink her quality pee for months before throwing her away

NO THATS NOT OK YOU CHINK FUCK SHES MINE

Attached: tails gets memed.jpg (221x228, 10K)

That's some nice jargon but the graphics are the least of this game's worries.

Attached: death-stranding.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

i do prefer thicc woman but joosten is just cute af, she reminds me of someone i now. can't help myself, i want to hold her hand

Attached: joosten.jpg (852x1136, 91K)

>respecting cockjima after 2
riced

fucking kill yourself freak

It's a really weird looking game. The detailed models and textures are so out of place in that awful lighting. Guess the 2029 remaster will be better.

The fact that you chucklefucks are bitching about it means it's an impressive game. Day one

M O D S

OK professor.
Please, enlighten us with the intellectual and deep observations you've made that us brainlets might have missed.

Hating it is a meme. The majority of actual critics liked it.

>Buying a PS4 for one "game"
>Paying extra on top of that to use the multiplayer components that make the game interesting
Thing is I have a PS4 too that I stole from my roommate after he killed himself and still havent had the desire to turn it on even when I already own bloodborne which I also stole from same roomate

>That's not like every moment you don't have complete control of your character even for a brief moment is a cutscene

That's exactly what it is.

lets hear your detailed explanation mr. armchair dev. anything new to add besides the current buzzwords?
if by now you are still here to shit on the game, you are legit interested but too fucking stubborn to show it. i made peace with it being a literal movie walking sim, the only thing that bothers me is the sheer amound of 'who-the-fuck-is-that-celeb' shit which can be handwaved away as PR. let kojima have it, w/e.
have a pity (you).

n-no bully..

Attached: shy joosten.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

>awful lighting
I don't see it, it looks exactly like what it's trying to imitate.

Attached: photo-1534249831389-8d0f1ca0bbe4.jpg (1000x667, 124K)

Konami was RIGHT

>critics
Nigga they also keep rating recycled retard mutt capeshit with 9/10 scores.
Fuck off kike.

It looks like half the prebuilt open worlds you can buy for UE4

Attached: UE4 prebuilt asset.jpg (1920x856, 219K)

The rain ages everything it falls on to death, and it brings with it completely invisible umbilical cord ghost monsters who hunt you by your breathing..

Imitating overcast lighting is a difficult line to walk. They somehow manage to fuck it up in both directions. Some scenes look overly specular and others look completely unlit. They still use sharp shadow filtering even in cloudy scenes. There's no small scale detail in the lighting whatsoever. It's all completely out of balance.

Sure. The terms "walking simulator", "cinematic movie game" and "pretentious" are being tossed around mindlessly and constantly, as well as calling anyone who might find this game interesting to be a Kojima drone. These schizos also can't apparently discern between just "walking" and all the gameplay elements and obstacles DS has in place for traversing the environment.
Taking these people to task shows they have no good arguments to stand on. It's meme spouting at best, pure retardation at worst.

>intellectual and deep observations
It's actually pretty simple stuff an average IQ individual would be able to spot, so that tells you about the general intelligence of this shitty board.
>inb4 merely pretending
You're still a retard even if you're being le ironic about it.

>boot kojimble cause he 'wasted money' on a AAA title and was ordered to develop a new engine for a lot of future titles
>get mad cause it costs money at all
>while mobile cashgrabs are easy
you know what? both sides were wrong.
kojima shouldve never been working on the fox engine cause he's not a code monkey and konami shouldve never been so fucking buttblasted cause traditional games aren't easy money.
now see where they are now: konami is backpeddling like never before, they legit took a shotgun and stuffed in DEEP inside their anus just to shoot themselves in the head. the publicity damage is done and can never be undone after the dumbster fire MGS surVive and focus on goddamn pachinko shit.
kojima on the other hand couldn't help himself but to be sucked back in MGS-verse again after a younger team fucked up 'his child'. he couldve stood away from it and told konami to eat a dick behind closed doors but nah he needed to make sure no one fucks up his legacy.
both were stubborn little shits, difference is that Kojima came out on top of it while konami is still one of the most hated companys just shy of EA and Activision.

Attached: 1518378607431.png (429x350, 301K)

>20 minutes of character struggling and moving like the ground is molasses
>enemies show up
>JK, I CAN RUN AND JUMP AND CHASE A VEHICLE DOWN AND NONE OF THIS SHIT WEIGHS ANYTHING XD XD XD
>auto bullet time whenever you aim at enemies
>dad sunglasses and ugly advertisement cap on already ugly character

Yeah, I'll go ahead and pass on this steaming pile of masterpiece. It looks like an even bigger, even fouler smelling masterpiece than MGSV. The only thing Kojimmie got right is if Hillary was elected, she'd be on a hospital bed in the oval office, and the country has been infested with "homo demons."

Already looking forward to the endless pathetic Kojima Defense Force.

Attached: 1329589782513.jpg (900x727, 58K)

>complains about PS4
>is literal human trash
Checks out.

Calling DS a walking simulator is like calling Shadow of the Colossus a walking simulator, but somehow no one ever complained.
All of this is bait.

Can you list five western RPG that have a balance mechanic where you have to load up the left and right side of your character equally.

Ha yes critics

Attached: 857614256125612.jpg (738x603, 162K)

More like

>stole ps4: confirmed black

If SotC or Ico came out now, people would call them walking simulators.

>What are greenhouses

Attached: sun_selector_clear_l_4.jpg (700x700, 111K)

>after the dumbster fire MGS surVive

Survive is in no way a dumpster fire, it's a genuinely solid game and it's reputation as being 'bad' is pure meme shit from the Kojima personality cult

>build yourself a bunker
>world goes to shit
>man, I really wish I had fresh supplies but I don't want to get fucked by rain ghost demons
>I'll order through Amazon instead

That game would be crucified by nu-Yea Forums if they came out now.

It's unique. Carrying weight in many different ways and balancing/trying to survive and manage your shit (breath, wounds, sleeping, the baby, etc) is pretty cool
The problem for me is that this will be exactly like MGSV. A watered down overworld with tiny copy pasted outposts that will hide the only good scenes/missions every 5 hours or so
If this shit was a straight design like MGS3 with fairly open areas bottlenecked into story/boss parts it would be mega kino, but it won't

I think zoomers simply have no appreciation for good art, and need everything right now. Their brains are forever fucked up by social media and COOM.

Attached: 1568214299204.png (617x801, 941K)

Because they borderline are. SotC is one of the most overrated games ever. Ico is a pretty decent puzzle game though.

Cause US government doesn't want people independent from them. Serious here. I actually am starting to side with Higgs and the demens.

>Get "killed"
>Just have to chuck grenades and a slow moving monster dog for 10 minutes
Oh no.

top kek. whats next? F:76 is good too?
pleb taste

So can I play it without PS+? My internet wifi connection sucks ass. Game looks awesome btw, at least something new in indusrty

Attached: 1364068077378.png (275x200, 22K)

>>JK, I CAN RUN AND JUMP AND CHASE A VEHICLE DOWN AND NONE OF THIS SHIT WEIGHS ANYTHING XD XD XD
Imagine being an autistic retard that pays little to no attention. The exoskeleton that he uses is battery based. You have to use it when it counts

no, SotC would be called an unfinished walking simulator that runs like shit. Because it is.

Doing nothing but proving my point.

>Ehhh
>Eh
>Argh
>Ow
>Sugoi
Damn, she annoying. I want to rape that her.

>20 minutes of character struggling and moving like the ground is molasses
>JK, I CAN RUN AND JUMP AND CHASE A VEHICLE DOWN AND NONE OF THIS SHIT WEIGHS ANYTHING XD XD XD
You're joking, right? Did you not see he had an exoskeleton equipped for that? Did you not notice how that equipment drains batteries and you can't just move fast indefinitely?

>Already looking forward to the endless pathetic Kojima Defense Force
No, you're just a dumbass.

Looks cool. Hope for PC or for PS4 version to run with consistent performance.

PREDATORY PRACTICES
YOOOOOOONG OUT

>So can I play it without PS+?
Technically the store page makes no mention of PS+ being needed to play online features. But there is always a chance that could change.

>implement weight/carry mechanic
>make it even more tedious than it already is
no

All this kojima hate is delicious. Autistic Yea Forumstards are exposing themselves not only for having shit taste, but no attention span, fortnite playing bitches
Keep seething

>ooohhhhh...
>ehhhhhhh...
>uuUuuuUuuuhhhhh...
Jesus fucking Christ. She's worse than an anime character.

Attached: b050653a72961c04bcfad1c9dae2e853.gif (350x202, 1.85M)

Oh my god, did that faggot actual pivot to CONSUMER ADVOCATE shit?

This was one of the most boring games I played this decade. Didn't even bother to finish it.

This is what Kojimbots have been waiting for

Attached: 1407791567473.jpg (720x480, 84K)

>Yea Forums wants this game to be bad sooo fucking bad
>it's actually really comfy with nice atmosphere and nice gameplay
the absolute state of this terrible board

>some faggot linked a video labeled as for the English interpretation of the event
>check it out cause interested in what they were saying
>it's YOOOOOONG live reaction
>whatever
>10 minutes in
>finally gets to the start of the presentation
>5 more minutes
>I wish I could tell you what he is saying but I don't speak Japanese
FUCK THIS CUNT AND FUCK THE SHIT THAT LINKED IT AS THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION

>2019
>Paying for online services after paying your internet bill
I see your one of those, "retards"

That wasn't a death, he just got caught.

>99% of "gameplay" is walking around empty fields

Attached: 1543143322083.jpg (600x615, 31K)

After this shit bombs and Kojima gets fired from another bidya company he can use his connections with actors to finally work at the Hollywood. As a janitor.

im always like surprise when a jap girl or korean speak their native language than switch to perfect english with no accent , its like they talking a language for retards than switch to a actual human language ...and i say that has a french.

>cd code
>cd..
>cd..
>cd ..
>cd code

Attached: 1528452813082.jpg (600x400, 21K)

most people on nu/v/ never played that. they just parrot memes

Boring walking simulator with above average graphics and mocap...
Yawn it looks boring as fuck.
Kojitards waited 6 years for this? Even pt looked more interesting I dunno why u fuck heads hype every one of his meh gameplay games up and I've been following this shit since mgs1 for the ps1 just boring.
It's always the same boring stealth lite mechanics

Attached: 1557187406866.jpg (1616x1639, 735K)

I share a lot of your opinions. The balance mechanic looks neat. It makes me wonder if transporting corpses/live people will be extra tricky as they're not rigid/squirming around respectively. I hope we get some solid city/industrial environments like in the first gameplay footage we saw.

I think there will be enough variety in the terrain to keep the game interesting. Mountains with streams/crevasse/forest/open rocky Martian-like terrain/open plains where vehicles are viable/snowy mountain peaks. Focus on climbing and one section of the game is easier while another is more difficult. Same thing for stamina/survival gear.

>Hideo Kojima will be fired from Kojima Productions

You still haven't mentioned any personal observations you've made from the game that makes it more than a walking simulator.
All you've done is call people who criticize the game meme-spouting brainlets.

Without a doubt, though to be fair some of Yea Forums have always called it boring and empty and whined about how Agro doesn't control perfectly like a robot horse, but now there would be maybe two posters defending the game.

It looks so fucking boring
I dont understand the hype

This wasn't even the entire gameplay, they'll show around 50 more minutes.

You gotta give it up
I bet people didn't think the character could travel to that fort knot when it was so far away in the distance at the end of the demo

>6 years
>2016-2019
Seething retards can't even count.

Nothing sounds fun when you break it down like this. What's your favorite game of all time?

Metal Gear Survive son, down to a t

Only Kojima can make a game about being a pizza delivery man look interesting.

Did you miss the part where you get to carry boxes and wall on ladders?

Based zoomers.

>make it even more tedious than it already is

But enough about you.

wow you convinced me this is an insta-buy now where can I preorder this shit?

gott'em!

Attached: straya.jpg (940x627, 79K)

Every time I go on reddit I want to initiate a voidout.

>METAL GEAR SOLID THE FULTON PAIN makes you expand your motherbase
>"depth standing" makes you transport the shit away

>2019
>not being an idort
>not playing all the games
I paid for Nintendo's online shit just because I wanted to play Mario Maker 2 levels. It was fun. You should try playing games sometime instead of being mad about not being able to play them.

Lumines

>no u
kek

did I rike it?

why do you respect kojima? he deserves none of it

i actually did

Attached: 1567959692335.png (1903x997, 2.81M)

>You still haven't mentioned any personal observations you've made from the game that makes it more than a walking simulator
Because it's fucking self-evident? Are you such a retard who needs to be pointed out how problem solving and fail states like the action and survival elements shown in the trailer are traditional aspects of a video game that a walking simulator like Gone Home or Dear Esther actively avoid?

MGSV is one of the best video games ever made

ksp

what? even watching the video felt tedious, why would you ever play this. Reminds me a lot of farming simulator and the like.

Dunno man, fun games probably

>Not being able to play them
Can you read nigger? I have a PS4

> kojimer asked fans to avoid TGS trailers if they're buying his game
any _real_ fans here who listened to him itt?

Attached: 15285697813840.png (386x406, 192K)

I got banned once for posting an image of Horizons shitty textures due to "COPYRIGHT".
I wonder if this will happen again.

>play tetris but with music
>oh wait it's just tetris

>5% action
>10% puzzle solving (thinking about how to traverse the area)
>85% walking
Yup, still smells like a walking simulator to me.

that's the first thing I thought while watching the demo. It's The Postman The Game

>I got banned once for posting an image of Horizons shitty textures due to "COPYRIGHT".
what? banned from where? tell me what happened pls.

>just tetris
So it's just fun?

Brat is cute!

that's your opinion

Here, on Yea Forums, during an early Horizon leak stream, I posted some very low quality desert textures and got a copyright based ban here with no warning

You stole a PS4 and you're too poor to pay for PS plus. You're not playing the game, nigger.

if i cared about this game i would definitely listen to it. this seems like a game that relies a lot on athmosphere. having moments spoiled to you will definitely take away from the tension.

>inbf4 spoilers don't matter
the people who say that are braindead casuals

>still smells like a walking simulator
I think you need to see a doctor. Your senses are busted.

nah i know am getting it, not worried about spoilers anymore.
wish the boss was a little bit more challenging in the video doe. I know they said it on easy but it doest make any sense in a pre-recorded video, just ask your best player to make it look good on normal or something.

kojima did the editing for this in 2 days, that why it come out a bit underwhelming.

>youtu.be/abcIrOJ7JfE
SERIOUSLY, who was in the wrong here?

I'm too Jewish, I ain't poor fuckboy

Stacking boxes simulator. There's not even any variety in gameplay. The only variety is "Tetris Song" and "Russia Song". RNG in place of any strategy. Constantly remade so people buy the same game over and over. Gtfo, USSR shill.

>I think you need to see a doctor. Your senses are busted
Are you sure about that when you're the one who never even noticed all the cuts in the videos to shorten them down because pretty much all you do is walk?

Attached: wat.jpg (505x431, 26K)

>I'm too Jewish
Gross

Then the game will fail and you have nothing to worry about. Why are you so nervous?

Whoa, gameplay footage that is edited and spliced up to show to the public at a gaming convention? Say it ain't so! Every game must be a walking simulator, then.

Absolute fucking retard.

That will be 600 bucks plus tip.

Fuck off shill

This looks fuckin DUMB

I'm not.
I just find it fascinating how people fall for Kojimbo's scams time and time again.

Her reaction after witnessing your penis.

>kojimabrainlet can't think two steps ahead or strategize on the fly
Seems fitting for someone who likes Splinter Cell: For Retards

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

What's the scam though? Where did he promise an amazing action adventure game? What I'm trying to say is where is the deceit?

Ay splinter cell was fun

>strategize on the fly

Wow so many tetronimoes. So many strategies. I could get an L then a square. Or I could get a square then an L.

Japanese or Korean American girls can be legit hilarious when they switch, I love it when they just drop an entire pitch

>Kojimbo's scams
You must live a very sheltered life.

Splinter Cell is Splinter Cell for retards

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

they keep drilling and using heavy machinery beneath me its so loud

So it seems that after you create a "strand", that reveals all the items created by other players in that region, making your further traversal a lot easier.

Do the online features require PS+? If so what happens if you don't have it? Is there just nothing or are there developer-created items? Fuck paying for console online.

>I know they said it on easy
But he didn't. He said that boss is one of the weakest in game, so you shouldn't give up on hope

okay so can anyone tell me what the fuck kind of game is that?
This shit looks liks so boring it as engaging as a fucking loading screen

I felt tired just watching this thing, why does it feel so tedious?

If you can't read the thread to find already answered questions then you won't have the attention span to play this.

He said on twitter that the demo would be on easy for presentation purposes.

The only good thing about this game is the porn that will come out of this.

Because it looks like a stripped down MGSV. It's clear he just re-used a ton of assets with as little effort as possible while blowing most of the budget on expensive trips, marketing to fool retards into buying this and paying Mads and that Walking Dead fag to suck their dick. With the budget he had he could've made something truly interesting with engaging gameplay but instead he just gave us some empty open world to traverse with your random floating shitmonsters and some anus lion you have to occasionally run away from while adding in a slightly deeper than usual weight mechanic system which is supposed to be "groundbreaking" and "innovative".
This shit would've been better served as a movie.

>With the budget he had he could've made something truly interesting with engaging gameplay
That's already the case as far as I'm concerned. No other game is like this. Just because you're interested doesn't mean shit. Sorry.

youre fucking retarded