Well?

Well?

Attached: Capture.png (340x90, 10K)

I like Kojima.

I riked it

No. Looks like Konami dropped you for a good reason.

I riked it berry much.

No, it was shit.

It was boring.

It´s alright.

I RIKE IT

It's George Lucus all over again.

It looks mechanically packed with so much weird shit that I want to play it. I still don't know what the consequences of voidouts are, I want to know what kojima meant with "if you piss on the same place over and over again something good might happen", I want to see if you can GTA that shit and play by only stealing from other people, I want to explore the cities and find out if there's anything there.

Attached: 1538750013340.png (694x632, 30K)

I instinctively read "like" as "rike"

I had to close it 15 minutes in. I was falling asleep. So fucking boring after FF7R and Yakuza 7.

Attached: 1568219229624.jpg (1180x1355, 218K)

Its 4:30 in the morning I didn't watch that shit, fuck off kojima your audience is white people, normal human beings aren't awake yet

what's the point of pretending something's bad? do you guys seriously like konami that much that you want mainstream gaming's first new idea since demons souls to actually flop? shit is gonna be comfy as fuck, I can't wait.

I'm getting the game, but the demonstration was boring as fuck compared to other offerings.

Attached: 1568210682532.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

the city question is big - when he got to Port Knot City, it said the population was 51,000 something. are they all underground? what's above ground that you can explore? and who are the hazmat camp guys?

>Game looks good
>Xcucks are violently lashing out

Sure did

>comfy

shut the fuck up

comfy comfy comfy comfy comfy and also fun

you seriously looked at a comedic Cloud and Tifa workout rhythm minigame and thought "yeah this looks good?" fuck that, man, that shit is gonna stink like ff15

he cute

Attached: kojima cyber.jpg (1080x916, 158K)

what, you can't get comfortable? has your anxiety got you again?

>comfy
If that's all you can say to describe something, especially something that you haven't even experienced yet, you don't have taste.

i couldnt understand a single fucking word

okay

Attached: 1568224847812.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

>pretending
Oh shut the fuck up already, you deluded cock sucker.

> Demon Souls
> new idea
its just edgy Zelda with some DnD stats thrown in

Tell me of another game with an invasion/summon system before it.

I mean i don't know why someone can say it looks like the best thing ever, but can't even say the slightest of negative things. Both haven't played it yet

>Press the correct button at the correct time
Woah so this is the power of FF fans

invasion system seems retarded, souls works much better as a single player game. If you want real competion with 1v1 combat pick any fighter it doesnt matter which because they do it better than souls pvp

I cant believe sony's about to be the first company to get GoTY twice in a row

Attached: 1552090217519.jpg (854x960, 378K)

Are you even trying?

Great Kojimbo we praise you our dark lord please tell us how to defend this walking simulator your cult awaits your orders.

Answer the question.

stop avoiding the question anakin

none that I can think of but the invasion system is shit

when's the last time you truly enjoyed what you were spending your time on, man?

"seems" ? are you seriously forming an opinion on death stranding - a game you've never played - based on your opinion of demons souls - clearly another game you've never played - and think that holds up in a conversation with other human beings? what the fuck is wrong with you? why are all Konami shills like this?

I played Control and I had fun. Even if the ending was lame.

>Am I breathtaking nao?

A glorified high-budget walking simulator. As someone who actually likes hiking it's going to be a 10/10 game for me.

souls invasion system is garbage, happy user

World of Warcraft on pvp server. Getting rekt by a random orc player while doing pve quest was exactly the same.

>he turned the game off at the first "ending"

Did he mention anything about pvp? There’s multiplayer right?
Do you look like a bunch of norman reeduses duking it out?

>mmo

hey now
a walking sim with actual mechanics for once

Cope.

it's daijoubu

I got so fucking bored that I had to stop watching halfway.

rabid kojima fan attacking everyone he can find

I like it, i'll buy it', and i hope i'll enjoy the game as well

Looked pretty cool. I'm ready for my Fedex sim.