In Aus Doz

How much should I sell each Xbox 360 game for or should there be variation in price per game?

Attached: gamez.jpg (1632x3888, 1.89M)

Black one is Lego Clone Wars

>selling games for a console with rampant piracy
maybe 10 cents each as fancy drink coasters

10 bucks gets you a bundle of 3

Put all of them in one bundle and sell them for $500 or whatever else you want to buy around that price margin.

>2 copies of oblivion
>2 copies of skyrim

>perfect dark zero
isnt that one of the very first games released for xbox360

DLC
Yes

This.
If you bundle it all together you'll get it flogged off faster and won't have to deal with dipshits trying to bargain you down over every single game.

I'd like to maximise profit though

Trawl ebay, gumtree, trading post (if that still exists) and whatnot to gauge what prices people are selling games for then. And then undercut them by a dollar or offer free post. Check how much it'd cost to send snail mail because you don't want to offer free post if it's going to run you more than a tiny amount.

Then sell it at max profit but still as a bundle
Do the damn math
Check all the prices, total them, add a small discount and boom you're all set.

>Undercut
>Discount
What are you two, antisemites?

Yes.

Do the good thing and report yourself in to the ADL

Xbox 360 games are worth trash prices now. I got the Dead Space trilogy (I'm late, have Bone X), all 3 games with case and artwork for $7.89 at Disc Replay. I didnt see one game over $7.

If you sell them now you wont get diddly dick. You could wait, but since games from that era have patches and DLC and are otherwise online dependent with frequent digital sales, dont know how the market will go.

Wait, the Anti-Defamation League or the Australian Defence League? Because one will just piss and moan and the others will buy me a beer.

This sort of bigotted rhetoric led to the Holocaust

You say that like it's a bad thing.

OY VEY
REPORTED FOR ANTISEMTISM

You do know who owns the site yeah?

Attached: AXIS.jpg (635x349, 20K)

HE FUCKING FELL FOR IT