Is playing videogames in public something that should be shamed?

Is playing videogames in public something that should be shamed?

Attached: 1501582288923.jpg (2620x2212, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah, the people judging probably don't go out anyway

no, but that guy is a fucking giga nerd that should be shamed.

playing on 2ds is shame.... new 3ds all the way

lol this niqqa must be alt right by now

Shamed? You're both riding the same bus, and he's not the one taking creepshots.

Attached: 1502198289369.jpg (500x667, 52K)

then who took the picture

Only for fucking idiot children who care what other people think of them. You'll grow out of it one day, underage fucks.

yeah, you should wear at least jucket for hat

i'll take the beeps and boops of a someone playing a video game over screaming children and babies any day

If he lose the trilby/fedora and get himself a black New 3DS, then he’ll be fine.

t. Fedora wearer

playing a videogames in public in not the real problem, being the cliché of the fat manchild, tip fedora playing vidya in public is.

that's something an edgy teenager would say
you'll grow up one day and realize adults care what other people think of them

Why is it always some fat pathetic loser with a ponytail and a fedora or trilby? Why can't it just be one normal, well-adjusted individual?

Why am I lumped in with these faggots?

Using your phone for anything other than phoneposting is worse

>you'll grow up one day and realize adults care what other people think of them
and you'll grow up again, and understand you cant know or control their thoughts and care not again.

because you are one of them

Attached: 1511237176655.png (500x853, 583K)

I'm pretty sure it's not about whether you're playing videogames or not, but that you own a system specifically for playing games and you need to carry your videogames with you at any time. You look like a child who can't stay sit without playing his videogames for 5 minutes.

Also console videogames require some setup time and your full attention, so they're not suited for public transportation or small waits compared to other things like a phone or a book.

I know it's retarded but it's the way it is. If you use a console in public, you'll look like a child.

books dont require full attention?

Because well adjusted people who play games know when/where they should bother playing them. (intentionally avoided using "gamer")

>Almost always wearing business casual attire when using my switch while traveling
I rarely receive anything more than a cursory glance. Even with regular wear, try looking like you put effort into dressing yourself and no one except social rejects on Yea Forums will give a shit.

I only play Nintendo switch with my sister.

Attached: switch chad.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

I travel 3h twice the week the bus and have always an arsenal of handheld with me, the only reactions I get is when I play with a new thingy on launch like a switch or so.
The most irritating thing was, when two guys played worms hot seat mode on one laptop between the rows.

>higher religious influence on society
>more churches
>more anti-religious fedora wielders
Checks out

i'd sooner judge them for wearing a hat inside the bus than for playing video games

>riding the bus
>inappropriate sense of style and fashion (Fedora, ponytail)
>poor hygiene
>playing video games as an adult
>playing them in public
>with a 2ds
>browses and posts on Yea Forums
>"why am I lumped in with these manchildren"
The utter lack of self awareness in this thread.....oy vey

>niqqa
kys nigger

Not if you're < 12 years old

no, you dumb fucking retard, kys

Only if you look like that.
However if you're attractive and otherwise well adjusted it's an acceptable vice.
Kind of like how smoking a joint isn't really bad but if you look like a fucking filthy hippy trash then it is.

He looks like a pedophile anyways, gaming in public won't make things worse

I don't give a damn to be honest. I almost don't do it because I think I'll get robbed, even with my ccw on me. I also work at home so not much reason to play outside.

Also it kind of depends what game you're playing and if the volume is turned on without headphones.

>why is something only being portrayed negatively in a shitposting thread???

If you look like a turbo chad it's ok and girls will even suck your dick on the spot

>see fedorashitter on his 2DS in public
>grab my state-mandated cat-o'-nine-tails
>hiss at the gamer whilst assailing his neck and back with my instrument of reconciliation
>he cowers, trembling and mumbling about "muh society"
>a final whip to his fedora sends him tumbling out of the bus
>the passengers cheer
>latina next to me has a big juicy dumper and asks to sit in my lap and make out with me
As it should be.

Attached: 1459990902744.png (1154x695, 523K)

Because these are the only ones being photographed, while the well looking ones don't have their pics taken, since you wouldn't get any "meme" laughing points for them

>carpet everywhere
>tall as fuck beds so obese people can climb out of it without help
America was a mistake

Attached: tendieboi.jpg (1016x787, 118K)

Fedoras are peak faggotry. It's not the mid 20th century anymore.

b-but that is supposed to be portable

Maybe for literal 6 year olds

I love how Sonyfags pretend that portability doesn't count after every Sony attempt got hilariously curb-stomped by Nintendo.

Attached: game-on-37-photos-10.jpg (676x901, 66K)

Creep shots of strangers should be publicly shamed

You think that's bad you should see the faggot who took the photo.

Because nobody's going to creepshot some normal dude playing his 3DS.

Sure, if shaming other people for shit that affects you in no way is how you waste your time.
If you want to play a game, fucking play it. There's no Life Round 2 where you can catch up on cool shit later.
This is it. If you want that animal crossing fish, go fucking catch that shit in the middle of a restaurant.

If you care what "Steve" sitting four tables away thinks, your life is going to be full of shit you didn't want to do to appease people you don't even know.

based

Now fat people should be catered to?

>Engaging in consolewar
>pic of garbage flat in 56331th floor
>Playing Skyrim on an underpowered smartphone

Attached: 1566910765767.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

Not an Amerimutt, what's wrong with riding the bus?

>garbage flat

lmao stay jelly

Americans live in soulless suburbs miles away from basic amenities and consider decent public transport one step removed from full blown communism.

If you look like that and play kiddie games then you should be hung from a tree

Attached: images (4).jpg (612x408, 25K)

Riding the bus is seen as childish in America due to the necessity of a car (you need a car for a job, no car implies no job and hence childish). Also, due to suburb culture and bus riding being associated with children going to school.

>guy just doing wat he does vs some dipshit taking creepshots

phones with camera was a mistake

Only if you're fat / ugly / bad fashion sense / smell bad / combination of any listed.

Attached: 1327986125339.jpg (1021x1027, 81K)

Car companies have successfully brain washed their shithole into believing that having a car is a must. They made sure public transport never takes off in a large scale. If you are an American you should kill yourself, you'd be doing the world a favor

Public decency and courtesy are a thing. People should be shamed for doing disgusting shit like this. This is no different than shitting yourself in public. Doesn't matter if Nintendo or Sony or Mobile phone or whatever else

it means you're poor

yes, playing video games should be shamed

If you don't own your goddamn method of commute you are literally a slave.

Absolutely.

As long as the volume is off or the person is wearing headphones so the rest of the bus doesn't have to hear BING BING WAHOO than who gives a shit?

I'm a 33 year old man and I play games on my PSP from time to time on the bus, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it. If you're gonna cringe at something than cringe at that stupid fucking hat.

i dunno but considering people fuck with thier phone enough i came up with this idea. Do you controllers exist for phones? I mean what if you could plug in/pair a playstation-esque controller with your phone and then use that to play games made for handhelds but ported to your phone instead of shelling out money for a dedicated handheld.

In my country, playing games on phones are fine, but when come to handhelds they have mixed reactions. Children are mostly amazed and jealous. Teen and adult men usually don't care or ignore. Women stare at me like a pathetic loser with no friends

> Make a car payment to a bank every month like a good little goy
> Pay for gasoline with included tax (18.4 cents per gallon federal plus ~30 cents per gallon state)
> Pay a mechanic for repairs and hope he doesn't screw you
> Pay thousands of dollars a year in "insurance" that is required by law

Who is really the slave here, user?

It depends on your looks actually. If you are Daniel Craig, it's ok. If you are a fedora-tipping fat fag then it's not ok and you should be shamed to death.

No, but those nails absolutely should be. My god.

You're already a wageslave, stop wearing your extra debt and expenses as a badge of honour. It's fucking pathetic.

Why are you so obsessed?

Yes

its should be but isnt gonna be

>Switch

Attached: excited.png (205x246, 6K)

gaming in public and keeping to yourself? Nah, no shame.
But, he absolutely should be shamed for the fucking hat and that horrid patchy pubic hair he's trying to pass for a beard.

Why would you use a ponytail with a fedora and a t-shirt?

>adult
>MUH SHAME OMG STRANGER STARE TERRORIZE ME
LMAO women.

Still absolutely seething because the Switch has become one of the successful consoles in history and home to some of the most acclaimed video games of all time.

In 20 years, people will fondly reminisce about the Switch. Keep on not coping.

It's always a nincel. Always.

imagine making this image yikes

another xbox hating faggot

I'm suspecting the whole ugly manchild aspect is only an american thing.
Here in Australia, the only people I've seen playing Switch on public transport are either average young adults or straight up men in suits.

Yeah because Nintendo are the ONLY company who have managed to make success handheld systems. Did you actually expect to see someone playing a Sony handheld? Ever?

Fucking based.

it's not like nintendo is the only handheld manufacturer that matters or anything

they don't cut their hair
they don't have any shirts that fit
fedora is just a cheap cherry on the cake

Yuropoor cope

>it's always a nintendo portable console
No shit, what else is there?

Chris chan did.

>it's a Quintenn thread
Reminder that Quintenn got doxxed and ran like a bitch at his university. So like the bitch OP anyone that makes these kind of tread is a dick sucking faggot like Quintenn

Attached: OP.jpg (680x471, 76K)

>actually believing this

Attached: 1565372132454.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Literally no argument and in denial of reality.

Whoosh!

It's amazing how effortless it is to trigger Nintendo babies. If you're this fragile you are compensating for something.

I don't think it should be shamed but I see why it's so jarring to the eyes. Most people who do it dress like total dorks so they stand out. Get a better fashion sense if you're so worried

boomer spotted

Attached: all-this-technology-is-making-us-antisocial-kids-these-days-2762682.png (500x546, 179K)

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: Roach4m.jpg (1024x727, 125K)

forced meme cock sucker

Bed height is pretty inconsistent, honestly.
A lot of the taller frames like that one are only tall so you have more space for storage under the bed itself.

>If you're this fragile you are compensating for something
>*snap* this will show them
Lol

Reading the paper. Gaining knowledge about your day to day happening is the same as playing Pokemario the hedgehog in public

It's amazing how effortless it is to trigger you since you were obviously bothered enough by the comebacks in this thread to make a comment about it.

because you're one of us

>Reading the paper. Gaining knowledge about your day to day happening
So literally what everyone does when they're on the phone and reading news articles and what their friends are up to?

Yes if you are: fat, ugly, playing on a 2DS and wearing a fedora.

Sorry the vita died

Sonyfags are truly mentally ill and give video games a bad name with their pathetic faggotry.

Yes, I pretty much refuse to be associated with anyone that does it. It's so fucking unironically cringy holy shit. It's like the anti-pussy field. Fitting given I know the guy that played games outside was a virgin and probably still is given I see his facebook feed. Nothing but shitty anime memes.

Attached: 1566726358329.jpg (640x360, 24K)

No. The person taking creepy ass photos of strangers minding their own business is something to be ashamed of.

you reminded me of that "living thing" that took a photo of an guy with a backpack

do people really still use facebook? i thought that fad died out

So what do you guys do on commute? Sitting in the train for half an hour makes me feel like I should use that time to be productive.

No, but taking pictures of people without their permission in public should be.

This.
It's also 0 effort reddit tier garbage btw. How do I send OP gold?

I play my N2DS in trains and busses as well. I like to relax a little before and after my daily activities. I'm sure there is a stigma around doing it but I don't really care.

This.

inb4 >but in japan

remind me again who won ww2

People who pull out their phones in public when something happens are the lowest bottom feeder scum on this planet. Especially when it's some serious accident, and the lifesavers are being hindered, like god damn.

Attached: 1557446809434.jpg (438x503, 82K)

>Pokemario the hedgehog in public
Peak boomer

mate your like those fucking guys who chant "two world wars and a world cup" whenever england plays germany, blithely ignoring that the most recent of those 'victories' was in the 60's

>reading the MSM propaganda
>or reading accurate and unbiased news online

lmao if you think modern print journalism is "keeping you informed" about anything except what the elites want

Why is it always either a neckbeard, a fedora wearer, a fat fuck, or all combined?

Why do flip-up handhelds look like they’re made for children?

>that view
>garbage
yeah might suck if you're the kind of basement dweller who starts these threads all the time

Because those are the only ones that look embarrassing enough to take a picture of for your internet acknowledgement.

Attached: 1557160955734.webm (638x360, 2.9M)

>they make up for the boobs I never touched
holy kek

It's still how normies still talk without calling, so fuck if I know user. I only have it so that thots have it easier to stalk my carefully constructed image I have presented to them.

Attached: 1513993290451.gif (200x161, 986K)

Holy shit I think that's me.

amerilard seething at first world country infrastructure

>latina next to me has a big juicy dumper and asks to sit in my lap and make out with me
>not sitting on her lap as she kisses your neck while fondling your genitals
Shit user, you have the gay

Attached: are ya winnin' son.png (1280x1600, 752K)

Annoying faggots, smelly people and no privacy whatsoever. I live in Switzerland and I always take my car or my motorcycle. I like my privacy.

niggers

Playing a 2DS is cringe. Playing a 3DS and closing it and sliding it into your pocket is based and also makes girls horny

no but looking like that is something that should be shamed

tards

Attached: quentin games in public.jpg (1500x884, 388K)

Dunno the last time i played a handheld outside the people watching seemed to like Nargacuga.

>unbiased news online
Name three

You could gain just as much knowledge or even more by checking the news on your phone, bruh.
Nice quads tho.

This desu.
I can't imagine how much of a faggot you have to be to think playing video games in public is bad for any reason what so ever.

Nah, thats just a western taboo because Amerimutts are retards. Out east people play handhelds on the train or other public transport regularly, its almost like that's what the handheld system is designed for

What's this? A reasonable response?

One of us, one of us

upvoted

>Wild americans in their natural habitat

No but playing a 2ds in public is

Serious question, what leads people to think this look is OK?

>muh americans
Lmao thats tame compared to some of the absolute dumbfuckingshit Eurotards and other 3rd worlders do at their soccer games.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_hooliganism
Look at this fucking shit.

Do you live in Siberia by any chance?

>18 cents per GALLON
>meanwhile in Europe we pay over 1 euro per LITER

Fuck the USA, you have it too cheap.