Two weeks later, I am forgotten

Two weeks later, I am forgotten.

Attached: World of Warcraft-650x867.jpg (650x867, 142K)

>realms went from full to medium/low in the space of days

lmao I logged in yesterday and no one was around

With layering, the actual realm capacity is around 10x higher than original vanilla servers. Each layer has vanilla capacity (which is around 3000-4000).

same can be said for like every game released in the last 3 years

>muh layering
found the blizzdrone

I can't even find groups for Deadmines or group quests

Pagle has a queue everyday.

Cmon guys. Take off your nostalgia goggles and play the better game.

Attached: 1568245844825.jpg (2560x1440, 917K)

I have to be honest, played it back in 2006 and had fun.

Right now im tired of grinding to level up, maybe im too old, i dont think is worth to spend hours a day to level up 2 levels, i have more fun playing other games.

WoW classic was gay concept peddled by zoomer spastics. However I do like its humble charm and I am happy to play both WoW classic and modern WoW.

Shove ya fan boy mentality's up your American political tribal asses.

what a mess, absolute circus of a game

How is that you can only make a thread about this game saying that it's dead, when the amount of activity within said threads and the frequency of each server either being on high or full player slots proves otherwise? Are you just so jaded that you want anything people enjoy to fail? Zoomer, boomer or whatever faggot culture you peddle, you're just out to ruin whatever fun people have. Fuckin' spastic, I'm glad you retards aren't on the Australian server. It may be full of petrol sniffing dumb cunts, but at least it doesn't have twitch shit/reddit memes/Yea Forums culture ruining it. Fucking donkey.

Full/High pop servers are ghost towns right now on retail.

>but at least it doesn't have twitch shit/reddit memes/Yea Forums culture ruining it.

So true.

NA servers are full of this tripe.

all the servers are still on high/full in the evening. Why lie?

what the fuck

My home realm is dead and has no more players for mythic raiding. I'd have to realm transfer to another realm but I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth it. Mythic raiding serves no purpose because gear doesn't matter and getting some shiny title for top 100 kill doesn't woo anyone because there are hundreds of others rare titles.

>look guys i logged in at 3AM and the servers are all low lol dead game

just play classic. retail is fucked. even blizz knows it its why they rebooted this shit to begin with

retail is unironically better than classic, but both are not worth playing.

t. homeless

classic is unironically better than retail, but both are not worth playing.

haha who is this cool character that kinda looks like Balrog from Lord of the Rings haha

Asmon hits 100k daily and the game is far from dead. Stupid contrarians shook that Asmon makes 100x their yearly income in one week. Stay mad incels

Attached: p6njqj59tsl31.jpg (750x1000, 48K)

>outlevel the last alliance territory
>have to farm with horde now
>get ganked constantly by rouges after finishing a mob
>get ganked by parties of two or more
>can only watch helplessly as my life bar drains
>it gets harder and harder to level up
>grindy quest gives you 2k xp out of 50k
>uninstall game
i really wanna play this game but everytime i log in i just remind whats going to happen
dungeons take you even more time to farm xp
>inb4 should've picked non-pvp server
i have 2 days playtime on my char and am not willing to do this all over again, you guys talked me into pvp server

WoW PVP is a huge meme.

I had to wait in queue for the first time ever on my server yesterday

>you guys talked me into pvp server
>Yea Forums is a hivemind
Take a free transfer or quit your bitching. I've never advocated for pvp servers because sometimes you just want to quest and/or gather mats and not deal with Horde.

>get ganked constantly by rouges
>rouges
I honestly wouldn't mind that user.

Attached: 69dab3c0973b32ebf70c9b4d639ce8d4.jpg (1024x1366, 158K)

based retailposter

>transfer from one pvp server to another
>mmo becomes mo

find a questing buddy

you are only restricted from transferring onto a pvp server, not from one to pve afaik

I've only got my lock to level 37 and I'm having to hand in the Towel. Uni starts in two weeks and I really want to focus on my studies this year. Really sucks because the game is everything I hoped it would be and I was really enjoying it, but WoW and good grades (at least for me) do not go hand in hand.
I'll probably come back to the game in a few months time if I feel confident that I'm on top of everything else. I'll probably roll on a PvE server for a purely casual experience.

>everyone who give a shit about WoW Classic is watching the retarded e-celeb instead of playing it themselves
>this is somehow a good thing