Did you rike Death Strand Theft Environmental Slice-of-Life Parkour Souls Solid V: Cthulhu Skate 3 Edition?

Did you rike Death Strand Theft Environmental Slice-of-Life Parkour Souls Solid V: Cthulhu Skate 3 Edition?

Attached: 1418092144412.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu8X7vM3Avw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes. It looks cool and will be my first walking sim game. I wonder if I can visit my town in the game, I live near the capitol

Yes very much so

It look like absolute ass and Kojimadromes will eat this shit up

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, STOP FIGHTING, HERE’S THE PLAN
>The chiral network shall belong to Yea Forums AND ONLY Yea Forums
>Scope out (((era))) and (((Reddit))) threads asking for strands/bridges
>Create structures to block them
>????
>CHIRAL PROFIT!!!!
Any questions? Let’s reconnect America, and then Yea Forums!

Most overhyped developer ever. Not a single game he has made has actually been fun to play, they're all about political messages and cinematic scenes.

CUM

Kojimbo is cool because he's the most powerful antinormie alive at the moment.
His games are literally filters for normies, and the more freedom he gets, the stronger the filter gets.

Looks fun. All I want is something more than a walking simulator around a political circle jerk.

Fuck off nigger.

Not at all glad youtube exists

>antinormie

Normies love sucking Kojima's little jap dick.

>His games are literally filters for normies
>that's what normies believe

>invented the Stealth genre
>invented the Strand genre

How can one man be so based?

Attached: An-Audience-With-Hideo-Kojima_1472107087.jpg (1696x2216, 184K)

It's gonna blow.
It's going to suck and you all know it. Deep down you do but none of you want to admit it because it's Kojima. Because people want the game to succeed after what happened with Konami. I get it... But it's just wishful thinking. It's gonna blow. Kojima is not some misunderstood genius, he's no Lynch, no Scorsese, no Tarantino... The dialogues, story he puts in his games are cringey as hell. And sadly, the gameplay looks boring too. The guy has convinced Refn to be in his fucking game. Considering how fucking boring and pretentious Refn's films are i'm not one bit surprised.

Attached: 1560186013950.jpg (2514x1544, 973K)

Yes it seems like an unironically fucking awesome game, my only real worry is that it doesn't have enough broad appeal and may sell poorly. I'll still enjoy this unique experience though.

Who makes these anti-Kojima shill threads? Is it Switch nintenntards, PC cucks, or CDPR drones?

>2 months from release
>games defining feature is "kojima made it"

gonna love this shitstorm desu

none, Yea Forums is piss

It's definitely switch retards that keep bashing Kojima out of sheer butthurt

Did we watched the same presentation? Or did you fall asleep during the video and dream a better gameplay?
Holy shit, I know Yea Forums likes Kojima's dick but this game is the most boring shit I saw in my life

This is the worst timeline and its fucking sad that they both turned out to be shit. Is the Castlevania guy that only survivor out of all of this?

Its shaping up to be hilariously shit like CP2077

but i own a Switch and i'm buying a PS4 entirely for Death Stranding

>I didn't like it so that means no one else is allowed to either. What's that, you like things I don't? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off faggot

>wah wah why doesn't your opinion line up with mine i can't comprehend it and it's making me cryyyyy

I’m cautiously optimistic.

Yup. I'm going to finish up Astral Chain, skip P5R and then dive into Death Stranding for the rest of the year.

Attached: cha.jpg (926x863, 54K)

>Did we watched the same presentation?
Seeing as I understood it all and you're an ESLfag who knows neither English nor Japanese, no.

>Leaves Konami because muh freedom
>ends up making a rehash of mgsv with even worse "gameplay" and an even emptier world

The absolute state.

everyone knows all this guy can do is cut a mean trailer and thats it
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu8X7vM3Avw

>I’m cautiously optimistic.
Confidently pessimistic as far as i'm concerned. That's why i'm never disappointed.

Attached: Alice Amato - Sicilian girl.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

I'M A LITTLE TENDIE, SHORT AND LAME!
HERE IS MY LABO, I HAVE NO GAMES

WHEN I GET ALL BUTTHURT I GO ON CHANGE.ORG
"WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE PORT?"

Attached: Labo-Wojak.jpg (1200x1099, 115K)

>cut a trailer with gameplay sequences throughout
>WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY
>cut a trailer made entirely of gameplay
>WHERE'S THE GAMEPLAY

Didn't even switch all the l's and r's

Pathetic

Attached: 1560888553028.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)