They were right about Kojima

They were right about Kojima

Attached: konami-logo.0.0.jpg (1000x563, 21K)

they didn't handle it in the best way though.

Yeah they were fucking right but they still suck. I would feel bad for sony wasting so much money on him now but sony also sucks.

What about him?

>Already on coping duties

keep it coming Yea Forums

Attached: 1559256603306.png (633x874, 211K)

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, STOP FIGHTING, HERE’S THE PLAN
>The chiral network shall belong to Yea Forums AND ONLY Yea Forums
>Scope out (((era))) and (((Reddit))) threads asking for strands/bridges
>Create structures to block them
>????
>CHIRAL PROFIT!!!!
Any questions? Let’s reconnect America, and then Yea Forums!

This is the worse timeline possible where both Kojima and Konami are shit.

fuck you death strandinng looks great, its gonna get a load of money,all of Yea Forums and everyone will be experiencing kino, and you will be left seething and suicidal, fucko

Attached: A099AD43-20C6-40AE-894D-13EF302AE72D.png (268x200, 45K)

I'm already suicidal from how fucking shit that "gameplay" was.

good

Who cares, they killed Suikoden. Fuck them.

>game doesnt have much action is bad
This is why video games will never be taken seriously. Because of people like you who want the same thing over and over again. Games will never be an artform

plus one for humanity if you go through with it incel

and they shouldnt, you nigger

You can be right and fucking retarded at the same time. I still don't see P.T. back up on PSN, and that's the only thing I really care about. CV Rebirth would be nice, but the total deletion of playable P.T. started this mess.

eat shit you flaming pretentious fag

Lmao you're the nigger for wanting games to stagnate.

>wanting gameplay in a game is stagnating them
LMFAOO

Conceptually, death stranding seems pretty unique. Gotta wait till the game comes out. The gameplay didnt entirely hype me up but its compelling so far

Imagine defending Konami's shitty ass

>I still don't see P.T. back up on PSN, and that's the only thing I really care about.
It's because P.T. was never a real demo for Silent Hills. It was a subtle diss at Konami's management.

>It was a subtle diss at Konami's management.
How so

Gameplay was shown you idiot. It's a delivery sim game and there's nothing wrong with trying new things

>they were right

But they were wrong too.

Attached: 41e12784fbe401ae7837627c6c12cc99b27cf6c7.jpg (616x353, 42K)

>Walking sim
>Game
Keeping embarrassing yourself

The story of P.T. basically foreshadows Kojima's own firing from Konami.

They were right for the wrong reasons. Konami can no longer even be considered a video game developer anymore, they are solely a lottery-based gacha company

It's a pretentious walking simulator you faggot. That's not a video game.

And? Nothing is explicit. The game should continue to exist as part of horror gaming history (considering how many fucking copycats it inspired). Just cut out the (already hard to access) Silent Hills trailer and put it back up.

The only reason why walking sims are bad is because the actual walking in those games aren't mechanically in depth. DS walking seems pretty compelling so fuck off

Can't say the same for their Bemani division

Konami's wife got pregnant via rape and then they murdered their family via shotgut and the baby was Kojima?

Games are for gaming, you dumbfuck. Go back to netflix if you only want to be told stories like a lazy-brained nigger.

no, they were right user

and wrong

This. Turns out they're both shit.

They didn't even say anything about the hack, that greedy bitch threw a fit because they didn't offer him a raise and promotion with that contract extension. Vice chairman for five years and he produced nothing but flops and lukewarm successes, but big baby thought deserved a bigger paycheck regardless and his fit costed people their jobs.

THERE IS GAMEPLAY
The gameplay loop is about traversal of the environment going from a to b. Climbing, balancing, water traversal, unstable platforms/land, weather etc. Why can't you people understand this? Why is there always a need to have shooting or hack and slash in a video game? Imagine if all books or movies or any other form of media were just about killing and shooting and stabbing? Nothing about other subjects like work, school. Wouldnt you get sick of it?