I choose the impossible I choose

I choose the impossible I choose...

MIDGAR!

Attached: andrew ryan.jpg (1920x906, 136K)

Cringe.

shut up zoomer this thread is a great reference to bioshock

Yeah that’s why he called you a zoomer

this part looked pretty hammy. not sure if the localization in the original was accurate but Shinra came off as much cooler and dismissive in the original.

absolutely braindead

WOULD YOU KINDLY OP

Bioshock was pretentious fucking garbage with shit gameplay and you goddamn know it.
Just like FFVII was braindead fucking storyshit with basically no gameplay except boring grinding and fucking minigame garbage.

KEK i thought i was the only thinking that looks like AndrewRyan

>look at these chinese spies
>chinese da fuq?
>we are green peace
What did sony mean by this?

Nuthin personnel dad

*Let's some other guy's son kill you*

Attached: Rufus-shinra-ff7.jpg (350x652, 29K)

Who was his mother? And is Rufus really Shinra's son? Will we finally learn the first name of daddy Shinra, maybe?

>reminder than FFVII and FFX are in the same universe
“Shinra is a boy who supports the Gullwings, the group which the main protagonist, Yuna, belongs to. He carries a name that gives him an association to the Shin-Ra Company, and he is researching a method that could utilize the energy of "the life force that flows through our planet.
After quitting the Gullwings, Shinra received enormous financial support from Rin, and began trying to use Vegnagun to siphon Mako Energy from the Farplane. But, he is unable to complete the system for utilizing this energy in his generation, and in the future, when traveling to distant planets becomes possible, the Shin-Ra Company is founded on another world, or something like that....... That would happen about 1000 years after this story, I think.”
- Kazushige Nojima

Attached: Shinra (FFX-2).png (290x500, 349K)

In other words, technically speaking humans are aliens too, but they also regressed alongside the ancients, who were probably the original inhabitants of Gaia, while the "normal" humans were either Spirians or mixed bloods?

FF7 and Tactics are also in the same universe

isn't that FFXII? is Cloud's cameo canon?

dumb fan theories are the lifeblood of autism
>but one of the creators and writers said they were connected!
No. He said "sure, believe that if you want."

Why do they barely have rocket technology in FF7 then?

Tifa's waist is ridiculous. I'm getting hard all over again

President

the humans in FF7 are from the planet Spira and colonized there/crashed after Jenova wrecked the place

That still doesn't explain why they wouldn't still have the technology they brought with them.

Nah, upon a recent replay, I realized how dumb that scene was. Like the President of Shinra (and de facto king of the world) knew that Avalanche was going to hit that reactor, and decided to personally go there, and wait for them just so he could make a dramatic entrance, and then taunt them a little, only to leave again. Barret would also have shot him immediately.

The Ivalice timeline is really weird. Chronologically, it goes FFXII > FFXII:RW > FFTA2 > FFT > VS
That is to say, the Archadean conquest happens in FFXII. After the Sun-Cryst is destroyed, the path to Lemures opened up, and Revenant Wings happened. Then much later, Luso Clemens is transported from the "real world" to Ivalice to participate in the events of Tactics A2. Then, far in the future, Tactics happens, which Luso, Cloud, and Balthier participate in due to falling through time vortexes into the future. Then much later, Vagrant Story happens.

The funny thing is that for FFTA, the chronological oddball, the world of Ivalice there is a dream, based on the Final Fantasy game the four friends liked to play, strongly implied to be Final Fantasy Tactics. There, Marche meets Montblanc. However, the world supposedly ends when Mewt closes the Gran Grimoire on that world. In FFTA2, which is set some years in the future, Mewt's research into magical spelltomes lead him to the Grimoire of the Rift, which took Luso to the real Ivalice. There, Montblanc makes note that he's still looking for his old friend Marche, despite only meeting in a dream of a fake Ivalice. Then later, FFT happens for real, which Luso participates in.

So it ends up being a time loop of FFT > FFTA > FFTA2 > FFT.

HAMPTURE NIGGERS RISE UP

WELL THEN I CHOOSE SQUIRTLE

Attached: Gary1.jpg (600x449, 42K)

I choose better I choose...
THE PLANET!

Attached: Sefiros.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

Wasn't this confirmed true in a recent Q & A video?

>voiced by

Attached: skullface mgs v.jpg (1343x1079, 155K)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

After playing V my official head-canon is that all FF worlds used to be part of one world, but they split to seal a great evil

That's blatantly wrong, gameplay still holds up for Bioshock. Replayed them both over the last month so don't @ me.

I like that you keep your weapon when you get Toad. Also, you get frog related ability "bubble Breath".
Will we see an autistic 'frog mode run' of the first episode of ff7r?

Attached: Capture.png (991x211, 350K)

No they aren't. wth

*first game

Attached: kitase.png (640x1515, 643K)

>grinding
>in FF7 or any FF game for that matter

Kys

I still dont get why they are doing this just gonna make more people rather wait till all parts are out

FF1-3 had lots of grinding

>grinding
>in FF

Any time you complete a battle that you could have ran away from you are 'grinding'.

Probably because it's been in development for a significant amount of time.
Also they get to charge multiple times for it.

I always thought it was kinda stupid how he walks out of the reactor acting all intimidating, even though he’s coming out of the same entrance that we had just come from, like he’d been waiting there the whole time.