Man the PC version of this is gonna be epic when they finally release it

Man the PC version of this is gonna be epic when they finally release it.

Attached: rdr.jpg (1204x1500, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqhCTY0krhA&t=156s
youtu.be/CLZG10uErEw?t=29
statista.com/statistics/532431/playstation-plus-subscribers-global/
github.com/Force67/ps4delta
github.com/AlexAltea/orbital
youtu.be/-AoHGJ1g9aM?t=412
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it'll be just as shit as the console versions actually

HAHAHAHA, some people were certain rdr 1 would release on pc too, guess what happened?

They emulated it...

let me know when it does because I'm never going to buy a sony/Microsoft console ever again, I'll enjoy pirating it

Then you'll have to wait longer cuz this game will definitely have DRM like GTAV.

9 years later it's still not playable, wait another 9 years so you can play a game from 2010. Oh I almost forgot, wait 20 years to be able to emulate rdr2 on pc.

Meanwhile, on the PS4 Pro...

Attached: 20190910232755.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

I heard it was a sjw game with racism against whites. Might pass, I have the second one on PS3

never going to happen

This game seriously needs mods like one that allows you to keep your horse if it dies, or the addition of Mexico. Or a separate multiplayer client free from R*'s kikery.

It's a shame it's come to that. There's literally emails of the houser brothers begging the lead producer Leslie benzies for help with the shit code in RDR even on consoles. "I NEED THE BENZ!"

>2013 console can handle better graphics in 2018 game than any pc game ever created
Yet pc fags are certain their platform is the best

The switch version of persona 5 will be as definitive as dq 11 s.
All the best
on the switch.

looks like shit ... BoTW unrionically looks more graphically impressive than the snoystation anyways.

not gonna wait years to play games on pc when my ps4 is a big screen ultra pc with more games

>japanese game with anime graphics is better visually than rdr2
So jealous, you pc fags can't admit that most ps4 exclusives have better graphics than pc, can you?

And some people were certain that GTA5 wouldn't. Games that want to make money through live service BS need PC releases at this point in time because a lot of console owners aren't willing to pay for their own internet.

I thought most consolefags just accepted that. Got any figures?

Does BoTW have better graphics than pic rel too? This is a game from 2016 released on console from 2013. PC fags can achieve those graphics only on some pre-rendered shit.

Attached: hphdkp9he3b31.png (951x1023, 1.82M)

It can only handle it at 30fps with the fan on full blast.

Don't lie now. The game would look and play alot better with better LOD and some anti aliasing and 60fps on PC.

Meanwhile on PC

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqhCTY0krhA&t=156s

umm... sweetie... The definitive edition is on Xbox :)

Despite the FPS it looks playable to me...

youtu.be/CLZG10uErEw?t=29

statista.com/statistics/532431/playstation-plus-subscribers-global/
This is the most recent figure I could find, and it's a rather pedestrian 40% attach rate for PS Plus

It's funny that pc fags have always the only one argument and it's always the same, which is ps4 can't handle more than 30 fps. I admit it's true but I wonder what argument will you have when ps5 comes out? You can't deny new generation of consoles will be able to achieve 60 fps 1080p without any drops so what will be your excuse then? Will it be that ps5 and new xbox won't be able to run 4k 60 fps or something else?

But you pc fags won't play an emulated game if you can't get stable 60 fps so enjoy waiting another few years.

>few years
nigger it started booting without basic shaders 6 months ago, it's already almost done with

Agree. Can’t fucking wait for the autistic modders to get their hands on this shit

I could just watch your movie on youtube. What would I miss? subpar 3rd person shootouts? horse-riding simulator? holding the analog stick forward while I follow an NPC? Rockstar games are so played-out

>will be able to achieve
Every console "able to achieve" 60 fps. Developers just crank up the graphics so the game runs at 30 because graphics sell.

Wow, such an achievment for pc players, they can play 2010 game in 2019, lmao.

T. Brainlet who has no idea how emulation works.

>>

Yeah, They achieved something in their lives.

I have a PS3 and this game looks like absolute dogshit and runs even worse on a 1080p Monitor/TV.

I just can't be arsed to finish this, maybe if I get myself a 720p screen, to lie to myself that it actually is crisp.

Console fags of last gen are the most in denial group than there ever was. Least you are catching up to the norm of 1080p 60 fps now, 10-15 years later. too bad the norm is 1440p 60-120fps now

You still didn't answer my question. PS5 will have both 60 fps and amazing graphics, what disadvantage will it have when it comes out? Will you say ps5 can't run microsoft office and that's the reason why it sucks or will it be something else?

>that sharpening filter

PS5 won't let me use it to emulate stuff without hacking it and it's going to ask me to pay to use my own internet. If you think that stuff is minor then you're too much of a corporate lapdog and beyond saving.

PC hardware is always more powerful dingus. Consoles use the same components as PC now bu only the low-mid range stuff that have been cut down and down clocked to avoid overheating.

Graphics will be cranked up even further while stil being 30 fps is my point.

>too bad the norm is 1440p 60-120 fps now

>Valve Software’s latest hardware and software survey for July 2018 reveals that 63.72 percent of Steam’s registered members still play games with a 1,920 x 1,080 resolution (aka Full HD). Even more, 13.33 percent of Steam’s gamers play at 1,366 x 768 (HD) while only 1.14 percent are playing at 3,840 x 2,160 (4K). Only 3.12 percent play at 2,560 x 1,440 (QHD).

>3% of steam users play at 1440p
According to you
>1440p is the norm now

Dont Forget Mods and Cheaper Deals with games.

>when the ps5 comes out graphics will magically stop advancing and developers will have no choice but to choose 60 fps
oh ok my bad

>PSfag

Attached: 1567269011523.jpg (1552x2000, 825K)

>m-muh 60fps 4k
T-this time its true. F-fuck you Yea Forumstendo.

Attached: 1567268822319.jpg (1500x760, 223K)

>pc players need mods so a game can be playable

>cheaper deals with games
You can buy a ps4 game then sell it when you finish it meanwhile all pc games are bound to your account when you enter a cd-key

What game?

>imagine accepting bog standards that the games comes with instead of crafting it to your own liking
the mind of a psfag knows no standards.

Attached: 1567269919209.jpg (748x1728, 644K)

Here you go PC,

Arthur died (main character), Micah betrayed (loud mouth long hair) everyone and Dutch side with him, Epilogue is you playing as the guy from RDR 1 killing Micah

Just saved you from spending 30h+ on a r*ckstar game

THE HOUSES LOOK LIKE MUDBOXES ON THE LEFT.
I think it's metal gear 5

Attached: 1556151915728.png (800x680, 196K)

I get every game on pc for free though you fucking retard

>comparing cgi trailer to actual gameplay
Good job, meanwhile pic rel.

Attached: 212231238123.jpg (768x432, 45K)

>wanting a fucking PC release of a shitty storygame for non-gamer idiots
This storyshit goes in . Really wish there was a real board on Yea Forums that all this non-game story-heavy bullshit could go into so Yea Forums could be about VIDEO GAMES.

this is micah the traitor btw

Attached: asdxc.jpg (780x735, 66K)

>Bragging about being a thief
Congratulations, you played yourself.

>psfag starts coping and excusing as they are claimed.

Attached: 1567268755038.gif (1280x2212, 932K)

>the following trailer was captured directly from a Playstation 4
If that wasn't there maybe you'd have a point.

Seethe

>consoles

Attached: xbone settings vs pc settings.png (1920x1080, 3.83M)

>PS4 sucks because games get downgrades
What about PC?
>Watch dogs, witcher 3, cyberpunk
Many games get downgrades not only on consoles you retard.

Attached: admvLGj.jpg (2000x2226, 776K)

what causes a human being to behave like this?

>t. bootlicker
go ahead and stop me from pirating buyfag lmao.

Attached: smug fox pirate.png (1024x777, 614K)

The last SJW game Rockstar did was San Andreas. Also their last great game.

>C

Attached: 1567269130043.png (829x989, 673K)

I was born to destroy every pc fag convinced of the superiority of PC. PC master race fags are no different from white incels causing mass shooting.

*shows a picture of a game on the lowest graphical setting
>WHY GAME NOT LOOK GOOD?

so they're right?

Bottom one looks like unmodded skyrim.

good job "destroying" your boogeyman on some irrelevant imageboard, keep up the good fight

That's what only incel would say.

Are the pointy hats causing your brain damage?

more like games get downgraded on the PC so that consoles dont get BTFO

>tfw the consoles get BTFO running said games on the medium setting anyway

So jealous of ps4 superiority. Keep it up boys, you're only making me stronger.

Okay now I see, you're just false flagging. Everyone please ignore this user from now on.

PS4 cant process enough pixels to properly render a wrinkled brain

The PS4 runs on the same architecture as a standard PC. A compatibility layer is in development
github.com/Force67/ps4delta
An experimental emulator is in the works that takes a more traditional emulation route albeit at much higher level
github.com/AlexAltea/orbital

Attached: jej.gif (225x225, 117K)

I don't give a shit about all of this PC vs Console flame war shit. I prefer to play on PC and would like it if R* would have just released it on PC. Take it from someone who bought a used PS4 just for RDR2. I just don't why they are playing so coy about the PC version.

Attached: 1565240680149.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

what's so surprising? all consoles ever made are computers, just shaped differently.

Emulating the PS4 should be a million times easier than emulating the PS3 or 360. It would be embarrassing if RDR2 became emulatable before R* made it for PC

why are pc nigs so insecure bros

>I just don't why they are playing so coy about the PC version.
It's all marketing. They'll release RDR2 on PC as soon as console sales stop being profitable, that way they can have 2 effective launches without putting in any additional effort.

The PS4 literally just uses a standard PC architecture though. Only differences are a non-standard firmware and non-standard platform controllers but to the programmer it's basically a PC running UNIX

how can you be a thief if nothing gets stolen

Dying Light

Should i just stop coping and buy the PS4 (base) version or still wait for the PC one? God it looks so good but how much longer can you fucking wait

how can you think it looks good though

if youve waited this long whats 2 more years

How can you think it does not

Why do you even want to get it? It's more overrated than GTA5. The recent update was shit too.

I thought GTA V was pretty lame but I kind of wanna play a comfy open world cowboy game

I hope the PS5 will run it at 4K 60fps.
Checkerboarding in this game looks like shit.

Basically no one was expecting a RDR port because we knew it was a coding clusterfuck before it even came out. It was a miracle it released at all. Meanwhile, RDR2 had no such issues, and the main reason the PC version hasn't come out yet is because the dev team is still working on the RDO beta (and yes it is still officially in beta fucking LOL).

Attached: ooga.gif (480x344, 1.22M)

Jesus Christ, they're still trying to save that dumpster fire? And people are still playing it? I don't understand how people could buy an RDR game and think "Gee, I sure wish this game had multiplayer."

Its cuz R* are greedy kikes who wanted to the same shit they did with GTA online with RDO online. I'm glad it's backfiring on them a bit.

Attached: neverever2.jpg (805x1024, 92K)

Cockstar realized they couldn't milk their fanboys with pointless dripfeeding and shitty updates when you can't implement flying cars in a cowboy setting. That's why Cockstar still focuses on gta online because kids are still buying sharkcards

over 20 million people bought and played this game yet the you would easily be left with the impression that it doesn't even exist less than a year later, why would you even *want* to play? There's plenty of games out there that have, you know, actually happened which you could play instead

>year 2050
>man pc version gonna be LITTTT

Definitely touched up. Blurry af on my TV.

PS4 base looks great beside some fps drops in a city which is bearable graphics identical beside resolution

All at a buttery smooth cinematic 24fps

Damn, how the hell 200$ hardware games look better than 800$ overpriced rig?

I remember how PC cucks used the same argument saying that it will run all PS4 games year after release. They are so funny.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1461626205748.png (920x900, 46K)

Not precisely true, there are a lot of differences between PCs and a PS4 which go beyond the instruction set architecture.
youtu.be/-AoHGJ1g9aM?t=412