Is this the single most based thing a dev has ever done?

Is this the single most based thing a dev has ever done?

Attached: 47B8BF3D-F3C8-4E5A-BC25-520D8DD1B67E.jpg (391x783, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinejp.net/2019/09/01/astral-chain-developer-interview-with-taura-and-kamiya/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one of the devs for cobalt raped a little kid

>interact with the fans
>reveal some new info
>piss off everyone else
Pretty based, except for the site they used

Based

What happened?

Attached: 1567957620162.jpg (1920x2080, 1.89M)

brainlet here
what is this

>implying 8/v/ isn't based

get off mobile you cunt

The developer of Depression Quest made somebody kill themself.

It certainly used to be.

8/v/ was so much better than 4/v/ it's incredible, I lost access to so much content when they took it down, fucking kikes.

Attached: BLOCKED.png (1500x2225, 1.44M)

the guy sending buff dwarfs picture to a journalist because he complained about sorceress tits

Seethe harder tranny

Those pics were very hot and i'm glad they existed

Name a better site they could have used

THQ went to 8ch and revealed their e3 games list.
It’s coming back this week user, owner confirms

Good news

Attached: 4B56C009-0AD9-4070-A137-B905DB760940.png (2048x1536, 430K)

See

THINK OF THE POOR JEWS

Attached: 626E8E75-9FD5-48CD-B8B7-1BFE9CD516AC.png (2048x1536, 2.4M)

>develop additional tools to counter illegal content
so it's coming back dead?

It means it will have a read only mode same as modern Yea Forums has when happening happens.

>phoneposter
>jewtube
>dicksword
hi leddit

I'm going back to claim my rightful place as Yea Forums's owner. Fuck that fat jew board owner

Jewtube? Where?

I dare you to try goy

Attached: 41968A73-3173-4F38-8762-C171331013E0.jpg (424x486, 24K)

The play button symbols on OP's screenshot's top bar

based retard

Speaking of, did American McGee ever find out which she murdered his sister?

I can smell this image

Attached: CE376A81-9441-4971-9BB7-46D3963CEFB3.jpg (537x571, 24K)

They're still searching, last i heard they found the hotel she stayed at with her boyfriend and there was a lot of blood in their room

I heard it was someone that was mad about gamergate who did it based on a message he received the night before.

It's based but way too slow. Maybe if/when they come back it'll be faster though. Was perfect for like the first 2 years.

If you think 8/v/ was too slow than you have to be new. 8/v/ was as fast as 4/v/ was back in 2008. 8/v/ is faster than most of the non huge boards here.

>threads on the catalog for literally months at a time
It was too slow after those first few years unless you only browse once a week. Not really up for debate. And we're just talking about the main boards Yea Forums or /pol/ here, anything else was completely dead, we're talking like 5ppd.

people keep talking about the illegal content it had so I went and looked before it got taken down. It had no illegal content unless u count shota and loli fanfics illegal

False. Threads would stay up a week at most and that’s only because it had 20 pages and 1K auto bump limit. It had 400 posts per hour before it died.

To eurocucks drawn girls are literally rape.

fuck you im eurocuck and i have 50+ gb of loli

go read that recent astral chain interview kamiya and platinum give no fucks at all about stupid western bullshit
frontlinejp.net/2019/09/01/astral-chain-developer-interview-with-taura-and-kamiya/

>it's platinum's fate to make great asses

I don't even mean drawn. I mean literal fanfics. Like words, and stories. Written words.

Euro here, this is sadly true, but it's mostly a recent thing largely pushed upon us by hideous women, whom imagine are trying to exercise their insecurities

I've said it before and I'll say it again, THQ. If you want me to buy your games, there better be /ll/ in there.

Attached: 1378222146436.jpg (1440x1080, 265K)

People forgot that when GG happened the boards were flooded with russian spam that had CP in the op image and this happened for a whole year until hotwheels added a database to remove them

Shame Hotwheels went fucking insane
what a fall from grace

yeah but like any place, though I guess more there. You are going to have some bad actors. But its not like 8 chan openly allowed CP and the mods didn't ban for it and even participated in posting. 8 ch may have started like that? Idk I only took a look at it the past 1-2 years. But people need to stop thinking its some dark web shit. Though in my personal bias and assumption most of regulars who post there are probably knee deep in actual cp. As I think that was one of the reason the site started.

I hope the refugees go back to 8ch when it's back up

It isn't much better here in the US. Anime in general has roasties and fags seething on twitter.

France disagrees

t'es sûr

Yeah sure, with the things they air on tv i guess they can be honorary non-westacucks, fair point

Its really not lmao
8ch is literally reddt with a Yea Forums skin for faggots that got mad that the real Yea Forums wasn't like their goofy meme screencaps they saw on 9gag.

The only people that act like 8c is a decent website are the kind of faggots that make Yea Forums suck for everyone else anyway, so at the very least I'm glad they like their cancer containment website, I guess 8/v/ is somewhat based for getting rid of the retards that won't stop posting about politics and twitter, too bad they won't stay there though and keep coming back here to get banned again if they don't get enough attention.

8ch fags are probably the biggest basedboys around though
They literally left because the mods wouldn't let them run a political campaign on Yea Forums where they LITERALLY team up with reddit/tumblr so they can collectively (???) after shitting up Yea Forums making everyone feel really bad for feminists because it looked like they actually dealt with harassment all the time to anyone that didn't know any better.
Its basically an autistic echo chamber for people that are such giant insufferable faggots that even Yea Forums mods told them to fuck off cause they can't stay focused on having an actual conversation without veering off into random shit like what young mentally unstable girls on twitter said today.

Attached: hate.jpg (279x259, 31K)

>everyone else
More like resetera only since they’re still seething that only they care about this non issue

>More like resetera only since they’re still seething
8ch is just known as being that place where all the pedos and autistic incels that think they care about politics go, mostly because its where political incels and pedos go to talk to each other about stuff they get banned for talking about on Yea Forums, like craving shota cock like a bunch of fags and spending hours of their day lurking twitter to get mad at bad opinions from teenagers again to help save America

>blablabla
newfag

And most people still on this shitty website are redditors and zoomers. What is your point?

I can't imagine any oldfags care about 8ch user, its where the actual newfags went when they were told to follow the rules.
"muh free speech, muh american identity politics" fags are fucking retards,

yup

Careful user, if there's anything a /pol/fag hates it's being called out. You're completely right but this thread's going to be derailed with their screeching and revisionism.

Oldfags don't care about Yea Forums either. Everyone here came after chanology, the majority after the reddit invasion of 2014. "Oldfags" have moved on with their lives or go to other imageboards.

I've been here since 2006, don't really care if that makes me an oldfag, but I'll probably keep using Yea Forums as long as I can talk about my hobbies. The other boards I like are slowly turning to shit too though, the politicsfags have been making their way to /tg/ lately thanks to the surge in D&D's popularity which is kinda sad to see.

Tell your attention-whore admin to stop being an attention-whore, please.

Why? So this place can get even worse like it did when they left the first time?

>4v: twitter, eceleb, smash #4621, wojak, politic threads
>8v: actual video games discussions, even some niche games that not even /vg/ have

Lol, look at this lying tranny. Yea Forums literally has gold accounts now but you are trying to act like 8ch, the site that is far close to how old Yea Forums was, is reddit. Faggots on Yea Forums are nastolgic about fucking COD and uncharted here and people openly admit to browsing reddit and Neogaf here.

Except we literally have an /log together/ board here.

>muh free speech
This is how tranny cock sucker Yea Forums pass users actually think.

Mark is so pretty.

Attached: C66716C4-023E-4EF4-B9DC-394D9FCDC65D.jpg (304x304, 12K)

>Yea Forums literally has gold accounts now but you are trying to act like 8ch, the site that is far close to how old Yea Forums was, is reddit.

>Anyone can make their own board with their own rules and their own mods because somefags got too upset that they got banned
>somehow literally saying "What if we took reddit, but made it look like Yea Forums?" is the same as "bringing back old Yea Forums"
You don't even know what fucking old Yea Forums was, we used to make Oprah say dumb shit on TV or prank call stores for a laugh, it was just a bunch of dorks goofing off and laughing at people for taking dumb pranks too seriously.
8ch is for the fags that thought Yea Forums was some kind of secret hardcore dark web hive of political hackers lead by the group known as Anonymous™, and not just an image board for manchildren to talk about their hobbies together.

You romanticize the idea of what "Yea Forums" is so much, that you're completely missing the fucking point.
8ch is basically what fedora tipping autists from reddit think Yea Forums used to be.

Attached: 41d.png (482x315, 90K)

Calling everything you don't like 'tranny' is a newfag thing kiddo.

You fucking faggot tranny. 8ch was the site that got people on tv to say dumb shit after this site got cucked. You are a regarded tranny that thinks every board is /pol/. /cow/ was literally getting pedos arrested, /bahument/ was hacking mega corps for lols, /hwndu/ was where most of the flag caps were planned out and 8/v/ started multiple salt creating campaigns like operation Boston Salt Party. 8ch was the only place where fun old Yea Forums tier stuff was happening but retarded easily triggered newfags get butthurt because much /pol/ boogeyman.

Getting triggered by the /pol/ boogeyman is only something tranny dick sucking liberals do.

Yea Forums was a secret club before it became normalfag hq. KYS
With Resetera openly trying to hijack this place, people use the term tranny to trigger them.

/pol/sharts are all trannies and mystery meat mutts

I don't care about any of that gay shit because I don't give a fuck about american politics and just want to talk about my hobbies.
"Old4chan tier stuff" wasn't "Having blatant political agendas", it was just goofing around.
Its not that I think EVERY board on 8ch is going to be /pol/ because its basically reddit, it probably has thousands of subreddits to choose from made by all sorts of huge fags. But the only complaints people have when they whinge about how great 8ch is compared to Yea Forums seem to be that the mods wouldn't let them complain about political shit on a board they weren't supposed to, or they got banned for pedo shit or something. Its basically where everyone that was too big of a fag for Yea Forums goes.

You mean the only place where cringey Yea Forums-shit happened you euphoric stormnigger

No lol only people with single digit tolerate /pol/brains, they're half the reason this site is as shit as it is.

I've been here since like 2006 you melon, I know what Yea Forums was like, it was just a place to talk about your hobbies and goof around with other manchildren that you didn't have to patronize.
Its retards like you that have some grand idea of what "Real Yea Forums" is that are the biggest newfags

One may call him a newfag, redditor, cancer, faggot, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him /pol/ and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'

as much of a shithole Mark's Yea Forums was it still actually had good discussions of bidya gaems and too much shitposting still gets you banned, making it much more difficult to derail threads unlike how it is here.

>American politics
>nothing on that list was American politics
Retarded newfag.

No one gets triggered, they just want political retards to fuck off so they can get back to talking about shit that isn't american crime statistics or whatever in a fucking Grandia thread. No one gives a fuck that you say nigger, we call each other niggers and faggots constantly, but that doesn't mean every discussion needs to be peppered with random political garbage like its fucking facebook.

>not Kamiya visiting Yea Forums
>not Taro visiting 8ch Yea Forums
No. Not based.

This. cripplechan Yea Forums is just Yea Forums with way more political buzzwords

You are the retard that brought it up. No one mentioned politics, only faggots talking about /pol/.
Having fun is cringe to you? I guess you would have hated old Yea Forums then. Lol

This. 8/v/ wasn’t perfect but it was objectively far better than this shit hole.

More like
>...how he suddenly shrinks back: "FUCKING TRANNY KEK GLOWNIGGER GLOBOHOMO SOROS SHILL PEDO GAY FROG

Because politics are what people bitch about when they bring up why Yea Forums apparently sucks compared to 8ch, you literally keep calling everyone trannies and shit for telling you that 8ch is fedora tier gayshit.

even the old Yea Forums was basically /pol/ even if some of that shit was ironic.
newkiddies triggered by /pol/shit flooding everywhere are hilarious since it makes it obvious they've never even been here pre-2016.

No they don’t retard. Yea Forums sucks because it’s filled with normalfags, marketers, shit mods, Yea Forums gold accounts and horrib,e options like low image size limit, no web s with sound except certain boards and captchas.

>even the old Yea Forums was basically /pol/ even if some of that shit was ironic.
>even if
>some of it
You definitely weren't there lol

Attached: Chihuahua+berserk+mode+_ca10b9119b6f932071436307de0cfe0a.jpg (2048x2048, 340K)

>Having fun is cringe to you? I guess you would have hated old Yea Forums then. Lol
I've been here since before the first pube sprouted next to your microscopic dick you lobotomized /pol/nigger and it has always been this cringey, faggy "hacktivism" shit and newfags not learning basic Yea Forums mannerisms.
It all started as some random jokes until fags like you took it seriously and ran it into the ground.

Thankfully, Europe isn't a country yet so not we still have different laws for each nation. As far as I know, the only country that explicitly deems loli as illegal is the UK. Then there are special cases like in Germany for instance, where distribution of lolicon material is illegal but possession is perfectly fine. Even though it is not enforced properly, I've never heard of anyone who had to go to jail for drawing lolis over here.