Ya know I kinda feel like playing this now

>ya know I kinda feel like playing this now
>install it
>spend hours and hours selecting & installing mods
>finally boot up the game
>ya know I kinda don't feel like playing this ever again
>uninstall

every time

Attached: you can climb them.jpg (1600x800, 326K)

Its aged so poorly and has the worst replay value of just about any game

Attached: 1564265895516.jpg (767x1024, 138K)

>start playing Skyrim
>Start seeing a bunch of threads about it
Can I control reality?!

sort of, but if you go too far they come for you and suppress you

Or maybe you're just expecting too much for a game youve already put a thousand hours into. Skyrim wasn't designed to be monetiz- I mean played for a decade.

it did age poorly, about 8 minutes into the game the combat felt like 1997 all over again

I have maybe 40 hours in it. I'm not some autist who doesn't get tired of the same shit. After beating the game, the side quests I was too lazy or too poor to do, can't quite remember.

Same except I don't use any mods, and instead I play for like 45 minutes until I realise I'm not really that interested in crawling all those draugr dungeons.

Even without putting thousands of hours into it, it really does have a lousy replay value. You can join different side in the civil war and fight different colored npc's, or you can join vampires instead of vampire hunters and fight differently skinned npc's. The quests themselves aren't interesting enough to replay and the story is so shit you're better off forgetting about it. The scenery isn't comfy and the music isn't particularly good.

There isn't really a single aspect that would make me want to go back to it. Only thing I could think of is making a different kind of character, but crawling through shit with a swordsman is quite enough and I don't feel the need to crawl through it again as a bowman.

Same but with Oblivion

If you feel like playing Skyrim but don't want to play skyrim, try Enderal instead. It not only has more interesting spells and encounters but also better visuals and general level design, an interesting story and amazing OST.
It comes bundled with all the QoL mods like SkyUI and such, just slap an ENB on it and it looks gorgeous.

Attached: Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Screenshot 2019.09.09 - 17.21.16.41.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

>the music isn't particularly good
Did he fondle you too?
#metoo

i've played it a little bit, it's good effort put in by the devs but you know what they say about polishing turds

the game is inherently flawed and there are no mods that can patch out the absolutely disgusting & weightless combat - they could've gone the MMO-combat approach like DragonAge instead and it would've been better by the millions

You do realize you have a problem, right

Let me know when controller support gets fixed

are you trying to tell me i'm getting too old for games or what

It's still the best rpg of all time.

>open world
>go wherever you want
>shoves quests down your throat

What's his problem, user?

I treat it more like a numbers game, like a classic RPG where consumables and planning play a bigger role than movements and mechanical skills.
I'm playing enderal with the gameplay overhaul and I've reached a point where pretty much everything one shots me so I deal with most encounters using a mix of synergistic spells and poisons to chain CC enemies until they're dead, I also carry weapons for different enemies and staves for spells I don't have the stats to cast, it's miles ahead of anything I've done in skyrim.
Surprisingly fun.

>don't play it for years
>go to cousin's
>suddendly want to play it again
>make like 5 characters in the span of one week, a slut, a summoner slut that fucks animals more than people, a dragon man, a skeleton necromancer(only skeleton race that works and doesn't look like shit) and an assassin unarmed khajit
>never played khajit but it's more enjoyable than anything i did before for some reason

>Boot up Skyrim
>Load up save I have of Thief
>Spend hours upon hours just robbing people
>Already have mountains of gold but for some reason I just cannot stop stealing things
I can't wait to steal shit in TES6 too, tbqh

Attached: 1564381706443.jpg (125x111, 2K)

underage b&

Hence.....mods

Yeah, all the core flaws are fixed if you mod the sword to swing slightly differently or add some shiny trinket or swap Lydia to an anime character.

>Start game as thief (alternate start mod)
>have medieval prices mod (fancy clothes, silver cutlery and books, weapons and armor cost a lot more)
>hoard sideways stolen shit from thieves guild missions
>put everything in the empty house Karl room (dont want to become riften thane yet)
>finish the quests
>console command myself trough senseless delvin and vex jobs to point of guild master and 125 jobs (safe trophy in the sewage cistern)
>decide to act the part
>fence all stolen and hoarded shit (crashes the game every other time i enter house because amount of shit)
>empty jaxonposittioned chest from sheogorath mission of stolen gems and jewlery
>fence everything and sell what isnt marked stolen
>become thane
>celebrate becoming guild master and thane in one day
>put on radiant rainment suit and put on blade of rift
>go to my secret stash (burrows and shacks mod) to take out stolen honingbrew beer from rat poisoning mission
>give vendors 20 bottles, give waiters 100 bottles, give every npc except maven a bottle or 2 (give gift mod)
>get drunk and go to sleep
>take of thieves guild armor and get out of the rift in pursuit of barenziah gems
>have over 1.5 million septims
>install cutthroat merchants mod
Next im planning for my character to do soulsearching, to go to college, first retarded college for music then real college for magic, then fuck shit up and become mercenary in companions, become furry, then go to midget den city on the west to fuck everyone up in cidna mine as doggo woggo goodboi and mlem them all and become mercenary killing terrorists in the rockies and collecting their pinecone hearts into midget den chamber pots, also filling bookshelves with bounty letters
Then after i get drunk every night, i will punch the crippled reachman asshole beggar until i go over the the top an kill him, ill just pay the bounty
Then ill go employ farkas and wilkas, unfurry them and we will stumble upon Helgen and thus begin main quest

Then make a stalemate in the civil war and divide up skyrim, then take mjol my wife to solstein and suit her up in dragon armor so we look like retarded 80s couple wearing same clothes and run trough that shit like its nothing, then take all trinkets and collectible shit from there and go home, adopt 2 daughters and i leave them in show hill house in Pale, while i go become a cannibal
then join the dawnguard up the point of getting schemes for ultra midget crossbow, suit up and go to swamp town to earn myslef a swamp land mansion
employ the cannibal oneeyed thot as steward and mod myself into having a second wife (underage markarth cunt, daughter of inn worker) and have guards, farmer and worker on the swamp mansion
Build a library and enchanter tower and alchemy tower
In basemen collect permanent dead bodies and thrall them then behead them then eat them then share stews and roasts with my stewardess
Collect black soul gems with souls of prominent npcs throughout playtrough, first was Maccer Frey, i have his soul in a gem, ill put it where the basement divine shrines ought to be, put the eye of falmer next to it
Then the colelge thalmor fuck and his soul next to his boots
Then the necrophiliac sisterfucker from windhelm next to the beware the butcher paper
Then grelod the kind on aretino heirloom plate
others will come and ill find suitable trinket for them
Ill have a statue with thalmor justician outfit and at the bottom a kettle full of cut out elven hearts from all the thalmor i kill (mods)
then finish dawnguard
ill side with the stormcloaks at the very end and stop fighting for them when i get the house there
Ill move my family there as well
then i join the dark brotherhood and end the game for good, there is nothing more to do