How do you feel about famous videogame streamer PewDiePie suddenly changing his views and supporting Jewish...

How do you feel about famous videogame streamer PewDiePie suddenly changing his views and supporting Jewish corporations?

Attached: ADL.jpg (2048x1152, 174K)

who cares

I dont care cause I dont watch him, but i'll admit it's certainly odd how it all came around

Literally who gives a single fuck

More like he got blackmailed by Google and ADL so he doesn't lose his source of income

It's ok though, it woke the zoomers up on how jewish lobby groups work

I don't know what you're talking about, user.

By the way, all, check out his latest Minecraft survival videos. Minecraft.

Minecraft is hip again because we paid our shills to tell you it's hip. Consume Minecraft and tell your friends to consume Minecraft so we never have to even update it.

Minecraft. Minecraft. Minecraft.

at least he have a lot of money

whats adl

oh, an e-"""celeb""" aka a literal who.

not videogame related.

Does ADL even help contribute anything to making society a better place? The fact he had to give them 50k seems unusual and a extremely high amount for just a donation.

i never watched this stupid ass nigger.

lmfao, the idea that someone is mad enough to furiously draw that image

Jewish Anti defamation league

They're directly responsible for most of the censorship you see online and also train police in how to identify subversive thought criminals. Does that count?

Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

Why would I care, I'm not anti-semitic

>swede cucks out

Attached: 1543170057354.jpg (858x472, 113K)

Elaborate.

BRO THAT IS NOT A ""LITERAL WHO"": THAT'S PEWDIEPIE!!! THE MOST WELL KNOWN YOUTUBER ON MOTHER EARTH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED HIM A LITERAL WHO BRO. HE HAS 100 MILLION + SUBSCRIBERS Yea ForumsRO!!!

Attached: 1567409567882.png (633x758, 49K)

oh no my pee pee poo poo baby zoom zoom streamer isn't a secret nazi

I don't think he was blackmailed, I honestly think he's too retarded to figure out he's funding those trying to shut him down. He did le reddit meme reviews for christ's sake, so we're not dealing with a highly intellectual person here.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1568268749275.jpg (1024x533, 71K)

so is there any proof he was blackmailed or is all this just pure speculation?

What I dont understand is that their slogan is to stand against anti semitism BUT they also target all forms of censorship.
They are using a religion as a tool to enforce their censorship which would be ironic since religion in itself demands freedom of belief.

Fucking deep dude.

There's no proof, but people are rightfully mad that he donated 50k to an organization that works to censor the internet