Why is the cute male look shunned so much in the West?

Why is the cute male look shunned so much in the West?

Attached: 1557033774060.jpg (700x790, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_51
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75418298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obsession with men being handsome or powerful. You can't be a pretty boy unless you're a villain, an asshole who doesn't matter to the story or that other thing this board talks about way too fucking much.

they piss off trannies and trigger their dysphoria.

White people are obsessed with masculinity.

Because men have to be handsome, pathetic or ftm in the west, now.

There's starting to be a very noticeable stigma against cute and anime style things, you can thank Josh Thomas and that faggot Arlo for it

>Josh Thomas and that faggot Arlo for it
literally whom

Trannies fear cute boys

Less homophilia

The puppet on Youtube. He's leading the backlash against cute anime things.

Western men are insecure and can't handle male beauty.

Attached: 4ed50348e134d2dfddb148f70e98af8e.jpg (1210x1392, 690K)

Being a cute boy does NOT mean I'm trans
I'm happily male, I just like looking cute

problematic with all the church fucking young bois

Also Dunkey

Because the west has shit taste.

Attached: masahiro_sakurai.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

because if you're cute then trannies think you're in the closet/transitioning/one of them while dudes think you're gay
theres no winning

t. egg

Because men should look like men, not sissies

They should. Cute boys are better in every way and they prove once and for all that trannies do not have any right to exist.

Imagine blowing a huge load inside Link's tight boy butt

This. Trannies are fucking gross cultists who seethe at the idea of males who are cuter and happier than them.

Attached: 1559423374711.jpg (550x389, 62K)

Its pretty depressing. I spend a lot of days being called fag by coworkers and gay everywhere else. Its starting to feel hopeless for just being a normal guy people can look at without treating you either like a child or thinking you're gay.

Its not like some of us have a choice about it, either. I myself can't even grow facial hair or grow taller.

It happens a LOT more than you think.
"Hey, are you trans? I'm just curious."
"Are you a girl?"

Attached: 1501311934061.png (439x407, 222K)

if you're cute you are gay. straights are never cute. and all trannies are subhuman shit what they think doesn't matter.

Autogynephilia is on a cyclical height though.
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Moral_letters_to_Lucilius/Letter_51

heh
>>>>>>>>

i like cute males, but there's hardly any when compared to the regular muscular hero we are used to

Attached: Take 4.jpg (811x1034, 73K)

quit comparing 2d traps to fucking trans ppl, one doesnt exist the other does

Because some people hate better one and Link is definitely better than those

Attached: D64CF4A5-9B36-4EA7-85C0-BC3C373E76F2.gif (270x415, 1.59M)

>People still confusing trans for traps

One of them is literally just a boy pretending to be a girl
The other is a mutilated abomination

The ugly old hag and the insecure kalemale fear that which is cute.

Because apparently only gay dudes care about cute.

traps exist irl. trannies dont since trannyism is just a gross fad for retards.

If Western developers want women to play something else than just candy crush they need to start adding attractive boys to their games. There are tons of games with macho beefy dudes and those ofc have their fans, but most teenage girls would rather go for the final fantasy/anime/kpop type bishie boys than that.

Attached: DjrVg-GU0AEQ0N_.jpg (563x800, 112K)

I don't even mind, I just want to put my dick in them

We can't all be the same

What are you? Some kinda FAGGOT!?

ye

The patriarchy accepts pedophilic imagery about women but not men. Probably caused by repressed homosexuality-inspired homophobia.

Men are meant to be beautiful. Beauty is a male exclusive trait, and beautiful men are the ideal.

Attached: 1422209974305-0.jpg (2000x3008, 657K)

Any cute boys wanna hold hands?

Fuck off fujo

Lotta reasons, actually. Masculinity is associated with strength, success, courage, etc. To have these things, you must be masculine and if you aren't you dont, and can't. I'm simplifying it a bit but it mostly comes down to that. Men fear being made feminine, or perceived as feminine because it means they'll be seen as "lacking" in some way.

So a tranny that hasn't gotten bottom surgery isn't a tranny in your eyes?

No

Attached: 1521248909012.png (750x883, 1.26M)

You could just as well consider everything else they do to be mutilation

Fujos are bad, sure
But you know what's worse?
fudanshi

I rarely hear that term ever

Games like Cyberpunk 2077 are funny to me because they think that even in a world where you could modify your body enough to change gender that people would still choose to look like shit instead of pursuing ultimate beauty. I'm convinced that what we know as masculinity is really just a shitty thing we deal with for lack of an alternative and would be in decline if we ever make breakthroughs in body modification/cybernetics tech. Femininity isn't quite what I think people would be after though, but definitely feminine-masculine fusion.

Attached: 1558932877305.png (1100x1600, 1.72M)

Hi

I agree. look at the backlash Breath of Wild had because "they ruined muh Link, he isn't a sissy boi"
I agree. Cute boys don't hurt anyone. Nor necessarily are gay. I have a cute twink friend who was a pussy magnet in college and still is years after college.

I don't understand them. They just seem like halfway gay.

i am a cute male who doesn't want to take crazy pills or dress in drag

Attached: 1499236806245.png (904x560, 410K)

Being cute with your girlfriend

Attached: 6697D21D-1C0A-47B0-9C43-58211466C440.png (1169x1795, 2.77M)

>google fudanshi
>it describes me
I'm not even gay. I just fap to cute drawn boys.
Man, I feel terrible. Fuck you for ruining my day

Attached: 32445323453.jpg (318x159, 4K)

japanese dont find them cute. really. only fujos are.
they are normal "boys" for most japanese. like satoshi from pokemon. link is also that. they are basically for kids.

americans dont make games for kids, or when they do they dont make human ones, they make shitty geometric ugly ones or deformed garbage ones like Calarts or the ones from cartoon networks.

I don’t enjoy yaoi, I specifically enjoy fetishes pertaining to cute boys
It can be a straight couple as long as the boy is cutr

being cute isn't very tough, and guys are supposed to be tough and strong, something that cute guys IRL exactly aren't. and having that cute lasts until youre like 30 anyway, and in all the media it shows the manly men doing manly tough things and not looking like twink skinny boys, which are far more common in asian places. americans value militaristic and army toughness and athleticism sports tough MANLY shit more, which means I don't have a chance in getting laid while living in my own country..... haha....

Attached: 1559542740143.jpg (1483x933, 72K)

>this thread again
can you incels get some new material, its like a bunch of eggs grasping at mundane excuses to hate trans folk. boring.

>mundane excuses to hate trans folk

More like giving me excuses why Trans need to exist

We don't have to talk about trannies if you don't, nigger.

Fap to biological women like a real man

Because that's gay

taking hormones is mutilation. it makes people so fucking ugly.

>eggs
kys

no such thing as an egg. trannies are just fad chasers. no one is actually a tranny, you just pretend to be for attention.

>that other thing this board talks about way too fucking much.
a Yea Forums Janitor?

Trannies don't need to exist. They should not exist.

Because western trannies will never look like that and they hate it.

Trannies are ugly subhuman trash. Boys are cute and lovely and what makes life worthwhile.

>he says, smirking to himself, in a thread full of nothing but gay ERP

some non binary pretend for attention, but youre dumb if you think all of them do

>3D
Gross

Trans sure but I don't think NB is a real thing.

i wish people would stop calling me fag
i just wish being cute was normal

Most women aren't into it, simple as that. I guess I'd be considered cute, but I only ever get hit on by guys. I just can't pull off the masculine look because I have the face of a kid. Really kind of bums me out to be 24 and treated like I'm still a highschooler.

I have the same issue, user. I feel for you deeply.

Bitch please, it's the look every ftm online strikes for

Yummy

Manliness has been defined in lots of different ways over time, retard.

All trannies do it for attention.

and never achieve because trannies are inherently disgusting. only natural boys can be cute or sexy.

No such thing as non binary. Also every tranny is just a dumb fad follower. Trannies have no legitimate psychological or physiological reason for existing whatsoever.

I wish everyone realized that qt boys are better than wymen

Attached: 1567592181826m.jpg (964x1024, 69K)

Cute boys do very little for me since they're even rarer than acceptible women and quite frankly there are none of either category that would find me attractive, at least not enough to actually form a relationship with me.

Attached: stare.png (401x372, 56K)

based and I wish more artists would actually draw them as boys instead of girls with penises.

Only decent people realize it. Which works out, since only decent people deserve cute boys.

Attached: 73622550_p0.png (644x800, 157K)

Most Jap artists do draw them as boys. Only the shittiest artists draw flat chested futa and call them traps.

Attached: 4.jpg (756x1240, 226K)

trapfags are more annoying then trannies, hard truth

Fuck off faggot lover. Keep getting brainwashed by traps and yuri to be a spineless beta cuck.

>It can be
Okay homo.

only trannies get mad at traps. go dilate you subhuman.

Same problem as women, they turn to shit. Only difference being one is gay, so it's automatically worse.
>inb4 delusional faggots pretend wanting to fuck a dude somehow isn't gay

Attached: 1567960179990.gif (614x426, 3.32M)

Gay is automatically better.

I've been dilating all day, I dont think I have it in me to continue

And both of you are still freaks, what's your point?
Go back to touching kids faggot.

99% of child predators are straight though.

Only because this shit is considered acceptable to pander to disgusting freaks like you.

Attached: sH84Fjr.jpg (1242x1528, 472K)

only straight people go to those parades or care about them. straights solely are responsible for like every complaint you seem to have.

Weren't we talking about 2D guys?

Attached: 1560539277204.jpg (341x480, 20K)

Heterocucks try to ruin everything because they're inherently mentally ill.

Attached: 1c05e0b09cd8a63c42e52aca0168e8c1bc3c69c8.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

>only straight people go to events made for fags
Okay retard.
Still homo shit, so doesn't matter.

>gays calling anyone else mentally ill.
Go die in a fire freak. Enjoy your last (You) from me while enjoying your nip propaganda.

Attached: 1549884304545.jpg (691x682, 171K)

traps dont exist irl, in real life it's considered a transphobic thing. In anime sure, traps are actually a thing I guess.

Literally only virtue signalling straights go to those pride parades though, he's right. SJW women and their beta orbiter cucks love them. Never met a single gay men who respected those events or ever went to one.

In real life trannies are considered scum and nobody gives a shit what's "transphobic". And yes, traps exist in reality. They're just cute boys who crossdress.

I want to be a cute male who doesn't take crazy pills or dress in drag ;_;

Impossible. Men shouldn't be cute anyway, that's gay.

men are naturally cuter than females. only the mentally ill think women are cute.

>IMPLYING

Attached: 1560230303.nextel_james2 (1).png (1310x1164, 932K)

It only attracts gays, pedophiles and stinky fujos

>imploding

Attached: falinessuggestion_resize.png (673x1000, 621K)

>imploring

Attached: 00164c95967b4adf96f7de7d064ad5fe.png (668x761, 351K)

>They're just boys who crossdress.
FTFY. I have yet to see a "cute" trap who doesn't cover their face or is only cute if you cover the man face.

Men don't have tiddys or pussy.

Honestly I'm fine with characters of all body types unless they're fat or have ugly faces/features. Sometimes a character calls for those negative attributes and that's okay, but I'd usually just prefer games without them. Attractive guys and gals are just better. It is all subjective though.

Attached: 1529998502791.png (1122x1099, 1.02M)

That's why they're more attractive than roasties.

Who let trannies pretend the word "trap" is referring to them or that anyone would describe them as such? No one is going to make that mistake, you don't have to worry

SOUCE

You aren't looking at all, then. Twinks don't even need to crossdress to be cuter than women.

Attached: 01920722.jpg (1023x682, 99K)

I don't actually think that's Nextel

god I wish that were me

Attached: twink.png (767x418, 38K)

what website is that

they literally tried to steal the word so they could get it banned everywhere. traps make them insecure because traps are cuter than trannies could ever be and they're actually sane and tolerable to be around.

>being attracted to dick
Faggot.

>those faces
I hope you posted that to prove my point and not argue it.

>liking axewounds
mentally ill betacuck

twitter.com/wowie_meowie

I'm not attracted to men, especially ones that mutilate themselves unlike you faggot.

It's hard to find a 3D person to base your character off of if you want it to be as cute as 2D so they just go for the more relatable average male and don't deviate much from it. If you make a cute guy then some people are going to be attracted to them like I am, and it's very easy for any discussion about a beautiful guy to be about their sexuality which is unfortunate since even a guy as cute as Link could easily be straight. I guess it's just a weird game of insecurity and assumptions with marketability at the core.

Attached: giwtfl.png (1557x2000, 2.69M)

nah, all cute boys are gay. especially ones that look like link.

If only, user.

Attached: 1543294278864.jpg (427x300, 16K)

can someone explain the difference between femboy/trap? cause I hear way to many differing things, do femboys take HRT?

?

He's right. Any boy who looks cute will be gay. Only gay boys care about looking good and go through the effort of looking and dressing nice.

>OP just asks why there aren't more cute boy characters
>everyone starts talking about trannies

Attached: 0EC70B4879B04F9F8B959D7FEF478275.jpg (640x640, 50K)

yeah that's generally how these threads work

Thing about the names for a second user. Why is a trap called a trap, and why would a feminine looking boy possibly be called a femboy?

trannies started a war against cute boys. so from now on in every cute boy thread we have to make it clear that we hate trannies and don't welcome them to keep them away. it works.

The West shuns youth and cuteness in general. Why would flamboyant pretty boys and shotas be exempt?

Attached: 1567397099213.gif (540x304, 468K)

Gay

Femboys are traps. They're the same. And neither one ever, ever takes hormones. Hormones literally just make you fat, bald and ugly. Only gross trannies take hormones because they're stupid and brainwashed.

Because emo went out of fashion a decade ago.

"Cuteness" is an inherent biological female quality. That's just a fact you dumb fucking tranny in denile.

neither femboys nor traps ever take HRT. HRT is just a meme for mentally ill uggoids. also femboys = traps. there's no difference.

Yeah no shit they are lacking, males should be males, nothing else.

other way around, actually. cuteness is inherently a male trait. women cannot be cute, it's impossible.

check fa/twitter, pretty sure it is

trannies

dilate

Attached: 1552641084442.jpg (736x883, 95K)

A travesty.

I see cute boys like this and then realize that I will never be cute myself.
It really hurts

Attached: c796a20f410afd1fc9781fd4cdc1b1cb.png (500x331, 75K)

I used to be a cute boy, but I didn't realize at the time and now I'm old and fat from alcoholism.

Why isn't there any catboy representation outside of MMOs?

Attached: 22_24_05_2016_18_39_03.jpg (951x1080, 85K)

>from twink to bara
kino

play an mmo with cute boys and youre good

Trap is an overused term since it's really only meant for a guy or girl trying to come off as the opposite gender and succeeding. Femboy is an attempt to better categorize them. I usually just prefer to call non trap males cute boys or pretty boys since that can even cover guys that act very masculine but have great looks. Then again you could always just use the already established tomboy and tomgirl monikers. Androgyny works well too as a descriptor. It doesn't matter all that much in the end.

Attached: b278d63e0c43aee1a71bd05f174fcda7.jpg (1300x802, 612K)

whats your opinion on ''otokonoko''?

Trap is fine because it's literally just a bastardization of the Japanese term 男の娘 which specifically means beautiful male who crossdresses. Any time anyone says trap what they really mean is 男の娘.

Honestly I have a pretty good base to work with. If I started lifting I might be able to make it. Still feels bad I'll never get to go trapmode even though I had the genetics for it. Use it while you have it, lads.

in america twink bodies are associated with gay

in japan bear bodies are associated with gay

Because we want to fuck his little boi pussy out but we can't admit to it so we just call him a faggot get mad and call others faggots.

Why does your pic terrify me?

Again
Who? How are any of those people relevant?

It's harder for me to follow root Japanese terms and trends since I don't know the language. They do have knack for wordplay though.

Uh, guys?

Attached: ThanksGoogle.png (1738x1039, 139K)

Cuteness isn't biological, it's a subjective quality influenced by the ideology of the masses that is parallel to "attractive"

Am i too late for the thread?

Attached: 6664b2da9f8977a02df3890e73e26100.jpg (2333x3500, 2.88M)

Astolfo is a man's man

trannies vandalize articles and shit all the time. nobody accepts them or listens to their lies to they resort to gaslighting basically.

no, continue

Attached: astlfooooo.jpg (240x240, 26K)

Faggot bitch in denial.

Every close male friendship is a bit homoerotic.

*Being a tranny with your girlfriend.*

Found the closet homosexual so if they were like that, you'd mess with them? Fucking fag.

let trannies have it, I cant even pronounce it

Then don't. Don't fall for the memes. embrace your femboyness and live life to the fullest.

Males can't be cute it's not in their biology, only females can.

The young master usually wears his crown that covers his eyes. I suppose he just has a very intense aura. Oh and the snakes.

Attached: 43b29b493dce31fe583d644b081f9d2b.jpg (742x1214, 475K)

Link is a gay man. He would kill trannies for being gross failures.

You can't be "cute" if you are a male you dumb hoe.

Nice

Attached: 1553496497621.jpg (684x1000, 370K)

Only males can be cute. Women and trannies are disgusting.

You don't know what sexual dimorphism is do you?

only males are cute

Most homosexuals are the result of child abuse just saying... Ya'll become homos because of shitty parents, it's so sad really. I pity you.

Posting in a homo thread

Attached: 1534657617545.jpg (664x1024, 84K)

imagine being this insecure lmao

Most homosexuals are disturbed child abused weirdos who need pity, fuck outta here. Your perversion is comparable to incest.

Appreaciating male beauty isnt gay.

Stop fucking adding "phobic" to every single word. Fucking stupid. No such thing, people aren't afraid of them, they wanna fight them.

homos are the result of education and refinement of character. they have a higher iq than heterocucks.

Males can't be "cute", they are male.

yes it is. it's extremely gay.

Sure it isnt, you fag

Attached: 1555405141468.jpg (684x948, 219K)

Nah dude. Gay thread.

Attached: 1534658892978.jpg (434x562, 122K)

They are not, "cuteness" is an inherently feminine biological trait not masculine one.

>you can thank
you can thank social retards who are way too into cute and anime style things

Males can't be cute, it is physiologically not possible for them.

>bara
That's not cute at all you disgusting fag.

Attached: 1521648692919.jpg (617x630, 62K)

Those two can be mixed you dumb fuck. Go watch anime retard.

No one is scared if fags, kike

"cuteness' is more common in females than in males. It's called Neoteny. The most biggest example being how pitched their voices. Higher-pitched voices sound cuter. Almost all baby like mammalian animals got this and girls retain it into adult hood.

Estrogen is responsible for "cuteness" in humans not T. This is why cute animals and little cute creatures are voiced by females. Biggest example being Pikachu and lesser example being kyubey from madouka magica.

A Link can be fit and cute at one time.

Attached: 1534661925846.jpg (500x462, 102K)

Yeah its impossible for you dumbass. Cuteness is a biological female trait very common in females.

"cuteness' is more common in females than in males. It's called Neoteny. The most biggest example being how pitched their voices. Higher-pitched voices sound cuter. Almost all baby like mammalian animals got this and girls retain it into adult hood.

Estrogen is responsible for "cuteness" in humans not T. This is why cute animals and little cute creatures are voiced by females. Biggest example being Pikachu and lesser example being kyubey from madouka magica.

Fuck trannies and fuck faggots, they deserve nothing less than hangings.

Cause females don't really care about it dumbass.

>the most tranny hate you'll find on Yea Forums is a cuteboy thread
what

Attached: 1562921993046.jpg (194x186, 17K)

femboys are feminine looking boys who like to dress or act in an androgynous or feminine (rather than female) way, they're pretty much girly twinks. traps are a bastardization of the term "otokonoko", the male drag-wearing culture in Japan where males dress like anime girls or maids

otokonokos put a lot more effort into looking like females than your average drag queen, but most don't look like females at all. "trap" exists because the majority of anime otokonokos look and sound like females and crossdress pretty much full-time

I dont give a shit what youre saying, faggot

Attached: 1552686591643.jpg (700x760, 78K)

For the last time, males being cute is damn near impossible unless the weirdo pumps himself full of estrogen and try to become a cheap imitation. Even then it's still a cheap imitation.

Don't post that shitty artist who doesn't understand facial diversity or body diversity in females. Always makes the dudes always look different just gives the female big ass and titties, useless. Lazy bitch and you a fucking weirdo. Homosexuality is comparable to incest. Go back to the yaoi board retard.

Yeah keep popping those estrogen pills tranny, one day you'll be cute for sure
And learn to answer to two posts at once so you don't need to spam the same shit several times. Holy shit is there a limit to your mental illness at all

Attached: 1558540189519.jpg (1091x712, 121K)

eah its impossible for you dumbass. Cuteness is a biological female trait very common in females.

This is literal fucking science and facts, shut up

because many cuteboys have tranny thoughts, despite their hate they fear turning into them because they're walking on eggshells

We're picky. I've seen passing 3D trannies but they usually have to go to a lot of effort to basically be knockoff women, the worst of which being bolted on tits or the terrifying genital mutilation shit. I prefer natural male beauty which is still male in many ways but still very charming, and I still like women too but actual women do it best.

Attached: 1562746146184.jpg (670x727, 74K)

that's just the limit of your aesthetic sense, much like how you might only ever consider traditional music pretty

what gbf character was that again?

Uh yeah it is and "beauty"? That sounds homo as fuck. That compliment is a feminine one you weirdo. Your homosexual perversion is comparable to incest.

Geo. He is very based.

Attached: 1557163812091.jpg (858x1200, 137K)

no they can't. trannies are fucking disgusting and can't be cute. also cute boys hate trannies because trannies are vile trash.

Get your degenerate ass out of here, incest is comparable to homosexuality.

>compliment
>feminine one

Males can't be cute you dumb fuck.

Men being cute doesn't need to be girly shit, it's just endearing shit really.
I thought Gladio getting overly excited over cup noodles was cute.

I don't think that there is anything unhealthy about a "cute lifestyle". You might change your diet a bit and do some exercise but overall you will still look very much like a normal male as long as you don't overact. You can keep overacting and cross-dressing in your bedroom but if you go HRT and stuff you quickly start committing much more to your looks in public too and it just gets so weird and stupid. I also cannot stand the "boobs" that HRT gives you. They just look so bad and if you wanna good looking tits you gotta do surgeries but then you are in even stupider territory. Twinks with flat or small muscles chests are the best.

Cute boys hate trannies because trannies are literal cultists who try to gaslight people into mutilating themselves. Cute boys can see through their bullshit, but they learn to hate trannies because they're such vile scum.

Wait, don't project now. Don't let your own mental illness show. Coping is good but you're going the wrong route faggotboi.

Am I gay if Im exclusively attracted to women irl but fap to 2d traps sometimes?

HRT also causes baldness, erectile dysfunction and beer belly. It's literally just ugly pills. Only natural boys can be cute.

Estrogen is responsible for "cuteness" in humans not T. This is why cute animals and little cute creatures are voiced by females. Biggest example being Pikachu.

This is science not my "aesthetics" which you want to be the case because you know how wrong your weird ass is.

nope. cute boys are taking the correct path. they realize that trannyism is just a fad for stupid, weak ugly people and that it's better to love yourself because you're male instead of hating yourself for being male like gross trannies do.

Bi-curious at the very least

I think a lot of traps/femboys would deny this, but I bet theres a lot of truth to it. I've seen it happen too, a lot of femboys who used to do basic camshit all went tranny eventually.

>cute boy
Attractive and I want to date him
>tranny(passing)
Unattractive because I'm not into women in the first place. I don't want to date her.
>tranny(non-passing)
absolutely disgusting and sad

For as long as trannies want to convince femme young men they're actually women and should mutilate themselves, they will be my enemy.

Why care about what you call yourself.

Attached: 1534659021834.jpg (674x978, 86K)

>HRT causes baldness
I read the opposite. Like I considered HRT just because of that but I also have a fear against all sort of pills so I did not wanna do it. I still have many years until the balding will really start but still..

literally if i am able to find non female traits cute you are already wrong and it means there is more to it

You're definitely not straight.

You're not. Don't let Yea Forumsermin tell you otherwise. I fap exclusively to cute 2d femboys and I love eating 3d female pussy. Don't let incels dictate what you like and what you don't

Attached: 1490796323354.webm (1920x1080, 804K)

FtM hate the guts of feminine men.

Yes. you must be 100% straight. everything, if not, if there is any hint of gayness in your life, you are a homosexual.

It causes baldness. Whatever you read was just a straight up lie. Almost every tranny goes bald, even if they wouldn't have otherwise.

>eats pussy
>straight
lol

Probably just straight because of how 2D traps are done to look overly feminine that they might aswell be girls. That or every guy you met has been ugly but I dont really believe that.

You dumb fuck, higher pitched voices are the literal definition of cute.. Dumb bitch. The same could be said for smaller bodies. Smaller animals like puppies and shit are seen as cute. This is why "petite" is a thing because it's a small girl and that is considered cute. Retard bitches in this thread.

>Why is the cute male look shunned so much in the West?

blame regular homosexual males (obsessed with masculinity) and heterosexual females (they don't take feminine males seriously)

heterosexual males want to fuck traps (the queens of all cuteboys) and don't hate on cute males, some may mock them, but dudes like these would also mock pretty much anyone who doesn't fit the traditional standards just to make themselves look better in comparison

There's no truth to it whatsoever, I can guarantee it. The reason traps hate trannies is because trannies are illegitimate. There is no reason on earth to mutilate yourself with hormones or surgeries, or to lie to yourself and say you're a girl when it's obvious you're not. Trannyism is just a ploy to get attention and sympathy. Traps can see right through the tranny bullshit because traps are honest with themselves and can see that trannies are dishonest.

I see we're being gay again

Attached: 1550275738265.jpg (517x1280, 58K)

Does cute boy cock taste different from regular men cock?

Are you serious or just spewing anti trans propaganda? Because you can literally just google "hrt balding" and theres multiple articles how it can help against it.

you read misinformation then. men who take estrogen always go bald. it's one of the side effects.

>Fig.2: user proves that homophobia impairs reading skills

gays hate traps or anything that resembles a female, if you only like girls and traps, if you're one of those:

>a straight male (wants to fuck the trap)
>a transbian tranny in the making (wants to fuck and be the trap)
>a cocksexual bisexual male (wants to suck or bottom for the trap)

can muscles be cute?

Attached: mood Terry's tiddies.png (1200x2400, 3.96M)

jfc which one of you angered the tranny? He's really desperately spamming that ""proof"" of his against male cuteness, it's getting really sad.

Attached: 1519715721375.png (193x157, 30K)

You're wrong, sorry user. HRT causes balding in most cases. It doesn't help against it at all. Sometimes doctors prescribe DHT blockers in addition to estrogen, but the DHT blockers will be working against the estrogen so it only barely helps. Estrogen in men causes baldness, and you can buy DHT blockers without taking estrogen.

>they don't take feminine males seriously
this is absolutely wrong and pure incel projection. Girls love cute twinks and find them attractive. But no matter how attractive you are it means jack shit if you have a shit personality

Trannies are always mad. They fall for the tranny meme, eventually realize it's just a bunch of lies, then take out their frustration on everybody else to make up for their permanently ruined bodies.

What is cocksexual? Cant you just be a normal bi who prefers specific traits in people?

kill yourself

Attached: 1555935146900.jpg (1221x1700, 1.21M)

>heterosexual males want to fuck traps (the queens of all cuteboys) and don't hate on cute males, some may mock them, but dudes like these would also mock pretty much anyone who doesn't fit the traditional standards just to make themselves look better in comparison

Those "heterosexuals" you mentioned who want to mess with trannies aren't hetero. Is your brain made of disgusting grime out of a dirty oven and horseshit?

Wrong. I'm gay and I am a trap and love traps. Most gay men like traps in my experience.

You tell me

Attached: 1534660398054.jpg (977x1200, 590K)

Homosexuality is just as bad as incest though...

Why do you keep posting disgusting bara men in a cute boy thread?

>tfw be a femboy and fuck trannies
This is optimal and you can't prove me wrong

Attached: D9J79VGVUAA-sj- (1).png (465x900, 189K)

Homosexuality is healthier than heterosexuality, actually.

Found the faggot pedophile who was sexually abused by his uncle as a child.

Maybe in a few decades or centuries when surgery is advanced enough to make it look good irl.

What kind of femboy?

trannies are all ugly trash though.

hey don't listen to

No you dumb shit. Being muscular is a masculine concept fueled by Testosterone. Therefore it is not a "biological cute trait".

I hope all of you faggots and trannies and however ruined this board suffer and die a painful death then go straight to hell.

Coz it triggers your bitch ass, keep sperging

Attached: 1562994126743.jpg (578x677, 34K)

Oof, the truth, you didn't need to say it like that though, damn man...

Because the west can't shake the idea that men have to be as masculine as possible.
It's only going to cause a rise in trannies.

It will never look good. Also, trannies will always be inherently terrible people. Only a genuine shit for brains idiot tries to live up to a stereotype instead of just being themselves. It's fine to realize you like cute stuff as a guy, and wear cute stuff. It's not fine, and a sign of serious mental deficiency to say "oh i like cute stuff i must be a girl then", and then proceed to mutilate yourself.

What western dev would ever dare to make such an enticing boy. Tight pants are underrated.

Attached: yes.png (1280x584, 405K)

yesyes, keep posting your weak bait buddy and enjoy the cute boys too

Someone's uncle sexually abused them. Most faggots are a result of child abuse.

Why would you want to fuck a rotting wound? I read somewhere that sticking you dick in it is like fucking an unmoving cave, since there are no muscles to contract or react during sex. Also apparently they can grow hair inside it, and they leak pus so trannies can pretend it's their "period".

Attached: 1531380932384.jpg (226x258, 9K)

"Gay men" can't be called men. They are faggots, faggots aren't men, they are all bitches.

Fundamentally wrong. Being muscular is the result of hard work. I'm a man with normal testosterone but I have a slim twink body because I don't work out. Any woman who goes to the gym is more muscular than me. It has nothing to do with sex. It's about the work you put in.

>Girls love cute twinks and find them attractive.
12 year old girls find Titanic-era Di Caprio hot, as soon as they reach 16 or so, their tastes change to handsome dudes like Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth

i'm not a feminine male, but you may ask any heterosexual femboy their opinion on this subject, most would agree with what i'm saying

>But no matter how attractive you are it means jack shit if you have a shit personality
lmao, no one gives a fuck about personality in casual dating (like Tinder)

Attached: 1566763821771.gif (185x233, 1.74M)

>Also apparently they can grow hair inside it, and they leak pus so trannies can pretend it's their "period".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Faggots can't be cute, end of story.

It aint bait i truly hope that all of you burn forever after a painful life.

>It will never look good.
I dunno, some bone breaking and restructuring could go a long way. But we're not there yet.

The dominant hung kind obviously

Nah the ones that make cute femboys just end up getting some tits and more fat on their ass and thighs

You make a good point user but there is a simple solution. Don't fuck post-op trannies.

Attached: aOk0Bdl.png (1279x2450, 955K)

decent bait but dang its sad to think dumb faggots actually believe this Yea Forumsros...

Attached: thanks julian.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

Only gay men are real men, actually. Anybody who kowtows to women is just a betacuck loser. Straights are ALWAYS spineless losers with no concept of virtue. Gay men are a thousand times more honorable compared to any straight """""person""""".

Muscularity is a masculine trait not a girly one. Therefore being muscular is the anti-thesis to "cuteness". These are facts not opinions dubmass.

you're so in the closet and so in denial it hurts lol

Too many of them do it thinking hormones work miracles.

Uh no it isn't. Incest is fucking wrong just like faggots existence.

And they go bald, and they get beer bellies, and they get erectile dysfunction, and they get depressed and suicidal. Basically anyone who actually goes on HRT might as well be dead. They're worthless at that point.

Ahahaha 99.99% of humans that ever existed would kill you on sight.

Attached: ff.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Delet dis, delete your entire computer and go see a psychiatrist. Fucking need help.

Especially since the reality is the opposite. Hormones just make you ugly as all fuck. There is literally zero benefit and about a dozen serious downsides. The trap aesthetic is literally not possible to achieve if you take hormones. It ruins your body beyond repair.

boys can't be cute unless they're anime

Go get help, your homosexuality is a mental illness. Dumb fuck.

all trannies are ugly freaks with terrible personalities.

Most of them know better than to go for srs.

Attached: cute anime girl.jpg (540x960, 54K)

ATTENTION ALL FAGGOTS YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND YOUR FATHERS HATE YOU

>bald
This sounds like a Yea Forums meme to me none of the trannies I know are bald

>beer bellies
Only if they're fat

>erectile dysfunction
Only fags like dicks that actually work

>depressed and suicidal
This one might actually be true but chances are they were already that way

Attached: EBhZDhDUIAAKAff.jpg (368x640, 38K)

They really don't. Also taking hormones is equally bad. It fucks up your body and mind permanently.

Males are naturally more muscular than females and can put on muscle faster. This is because of Testosterone. Some males can be muscular without working out. How many females out there with six packs without working out? Yeah I never seen it. Muscle is a masculine trait, end of fucking story dumb ass.

>only 3 Yea Forums tabs open

Cute boys are popular not because they make girls more wet than other dudes, but because they remind girls of themselves and are therefore easier to befriend. Sure they can end up in eternal friendzone, but since they can socialize with more girls they also have more chances of developing a romantic relationship.

Attached: 1560019855611.png (421x459, 95K)

Sakimichan's art is getting worse and worse and she'll still get paid for it. God, I wish I was good enough at drawing to make efortless shekels.

denial about what? "pretty boy" looks are not popular with western women at all

all trannies are fat retard. estrogen literally makes you gain weight and it can't be prevented. there's a reason every tranny ever becomes a disgusting fat blob in like a year minimum.

They can as long as the face is cute

These are facts. I can use common points made to defend faggotry and apply to incest. That's just how fucking bad faggotry is.

>Only fags like dicks that actually work
get out of my sight

Yeah delusions must be nice huh?

Ever considered these posts are made by women and not faggots

>MUH WEST
>THE WEST
>OH MY GOD THE WEST
>HURR DURR THE WEST
Shut up already, holy fucking shit.

he's right.

>in like a year minimum
But user the full effects of HRT don't kick in until 2 years in

I'm sorry user but it's true. I'm a fag and I like dicks that actually work.

Attached: Business_Boi.png (3400x3000, 1.29M)

Why the fuck you name this picture "cute anime girl"? Is your brain made of piss and shit?

does that matter?

>the women of men
>more honorouble

Faggot.

This, all trannies are fucking hideous. Natural femboys are better in every single way.

>but you may ask any heterosexual femboy their opinion on this subject, most would agree with what i'm saying
My roommate for 7 years who happens to be my best friend is a heterosexual femboy. So yes I get to call you out on your bullshit. He had so many female friends and he messed around with 80% of them.

By no means do I defend gay shit either, but there is a line between appreciating male beauty and being gay.

because it makes you mad

Attached: 1565827254041.jpg (1080x1396, 233K)

Yeah, because these threads always devolve into homobashing for some reason.

a cocksexual bi is a normal bi

>I'm gay and I am a trap
good, now go find a straight boyfriend to male your bussy happy

Males aren't cute you retard. They can't be like women.

Gays are the men on men. Straights aren't real men, they're pussywhipped losers.

You honestly believe there is a significant amount of females on this site? Im sure it's mostly faggot males posting these pictures.

>They can't be like women.
That's what makes them cute. Women are disgusting.

Attached: 845.png (553x1600, 887K)

He's a faggot in denial and stop calling him a "femboy". Males aren't designed to be feminine you dumb fuck.

it's bullshit. hrt prevents balding because DHT, a specific kind of testosterone, is what is mainly the cause for it and that gets blocked and replaced on hrt. if that user is not just straight up lying for shits and giggles then he may be confused with just giving a male estrogens without any blockers which would cause the body to produce more testosterone than normal. that doesn't happen on hrt though.
if you just want to prevent balding then you should look into finasteride. that's a DHT blocker that doesn't need any other supplements because it doesn't block the regular testosterone.

talk dirty to me daddy

Attached: 1562983830997.jpg (1200x922, 98K)

Feminine men are far more cute than women.

There isn't. The moment you comment on a male's physical appearance and find it physically appealing, you are already a fucking faggot or half faggot at that point in time.

doubt he's an actual femboy. straights are always disgustingly ugly and can't be femboys.

Attached: 1506607441506.png (797x1813, 1.1M)

He's telling you the truth. HRT causes baldness in most cases.

Everything about this image is wrong. Even the top half. A good rule 63 should preserve the art style of the originals.

Attached: ok.png (514x502, 363K)

Your image is disgusting. Astolfo is a proud gay man and would kill any tranny scumbag on sight.

Attached: 1567191565178.jpg (1280x1282, 442K)

Go away faggot, nobody wants you here. This is a heterosexual website. Get the fuck away. Need to tag all homosexual IP's and perma ban their asses,

HRT does cause balding if you were already at risk.

It causes balding even if you weren't at risk. It's a really terrible idea. If you're worried about balding just get finastride or whatever. The estrogen will guarantee you go bald though.

Women are a gift, faggots are hell, they need to be thrown on some random island, every single one. Their presence is an eyesore and cause my head to ache.

>gay
Astolfo fucked a ridiculous number of women, user
He's into whatever's cute.

source on pic? what's this from?

he's canon gay actually. women aren't cute and astolfo isn't interested in them.

Rule 63 is a homosexual fantasy either way.

>Astolfo is a proud gay man
Astolfo is a bisexual man, he tops girls and traps and bottoms for straight men (his preference)

lol gay

how come gays have to ruin every thread?
its unfortunate that only straight white men like me can truly appreciate cute boys in vidya.

Attached: EAzHYkqUwAAJZ2_.png:large.png (601x850, 782K)

Only gay men like traps.

imagine ever doing anything for the sake of a demon's comfort

Some twitter artist that I don't remember anymore. Boys are from GBF.

link is non binary though

this

>Link is a gay man
Link is a cishet man that fucks girls while crossdressing

no such thing. he's a gay twink.

good we don't want females in our hobby, now we know what we shouldn't do

You do realize these supposed "feminine" faggots can't be "cute" withiout estrogen right? Males aren't cute you retard fuck.

Cuteness is a biological female trait very common in females so it's because of them things can be cute.

Attached: 1566679215697.jpg (1200x802, 243K)

this is just the trans version of the ACKSHUSLLYYYL and nobody fucking cares

Link is canonically gay in all games. He gets fucked while crossdressing, by men.

Why do Zelda fans exaggerate his boyish looks? Is there some kind of projecting going on here?

Attached: Link_breath_of_the_wild_render_by_jrrenders-dad872p.png (721x1109, 560K)

Who cares, you all got a fucking mental illness.

it's pretty simple

>gay traps and male-attracted passable trannies
straight man's property
>gay twinks
gay man with taste's property

there's nothing more hideous than stereotypical homosexual aesthetics (bears for gay men, butches for lesbians)

Attached: gay men find this attractive.jpg (864x520, 594K)

>ctrl+f
>5 results
calm down

>Point 1
Literally what passing means
>Point 2
fake news. Any defense lawyer worth their salt will try to explain assault cases away as a mistake in a state of high emotion. What they mean by "gay panic is a legal defense" is actually "this state has failed to explicitly forbid such a strategy as a matter of law".
There is no "gay panic" clause that is comparable to "self defense" in the law, it's just a common form of argument and variations of it occur in non-homosex cases all the time.
>Point 3
C U R R E N T Y E A R

Facts are facts Shit for brains.

It's a mentally ill tranny trying to gaslight people into falling for the tranny meme.

>this is offensive, as it reinforces the idea that to be a certain gender you must look a certain way and be a certain sex
Fat ugly troon detected.

Attached: 1561221855072.gif (556x720, 335K)

You're a fucking faggot. Rule 63 is a walking homosexual fantasy. Faggot bitch.

Stop calling yourself straight. Nobody wants some weirdo who's got even more delusions than faggots in his head.

>Link is canonically gay
Link is always saving women and even kisses Zelda in Zelda II
Link isn't a faggot no matter how much you head canon it

Only natural boys can be cute. Anyone who takes estrogen becomes fucking hideous beyond all belief.

today i will remind them

Attached: for_free.png (1000x1293, 352K)

Link is always actively avoiding women and even kisses Sidon in BoTW
Link isn't a heterocuck loser no matter how much you head canon it

oh, you recognize him by his reddit spacing

Attached: EA_mtehU8AAdafY.jpg:large.jpg (1892x1442, 327K)

This is a funny thread.

Attached: Marshal.png (1280x1239, 760K)

You're both fucking weirdos...

Attached: Konosuba.png (1066x599, 608K)

Kissing Link's tummy!

Attached: 1529221671753.jpg (409x708, 47K)

What awakened the fetish for cute boys was seeing a girl cosplaying as Sora in a convention 15 years ago. So was so fucking hot I went straight to the bathroom and busted a big fat nut in there. I went out and looked for her to ask for a picture. Couldn't find her. Later that week I switched to fapping to cute 2d boys ever since

Attached: 23455432345.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

Cute boys who are also straight are the best. LGBT troops can't claim them as "their own", but degenerates can still lewd them or read mob doujins.

Shut the fuck up, It's called biology. Males can't be cute like girls. Their are always deep and shit, shits not cute. This is why males can't voice cute characters in cartoons and anime.

I miss Marty threads I want to go back

Attached: EBQMG9AUEAAF5_g.jpg (2655x3106, 308K)

no such thing. all cute boys are gay.

Straight male here. I'm not a fan of either big dudes or small twinks. I find cute boys and gay dudes really obnoxious and a bit gross. I'm not obsessed with masculinity at all because I have nothing to compensate. I find hyper masculine guys to be obnoxious too. Honestly I prefer simple, unsexualized, average looking male characters I can relate with, like Max Payne, JC Denton, and such.

Hence, those who say that straight men don't like pretty boys because they're not strong and masculine are dumb.

traps almost NEVER like men, they're straight

Attached: 5vMbdQw.gif (540x540, 1.51M)

Found the mental illness faggot. Take him to a psychiatric ward. QUICK!

>This is why males can't voice cute characters in anime.
this is false, just look at touken ranbu

this. trannies are fucking disgusting. boys who stay natural are very cute though.

It's just a design challenge, guy. If everything is pornographic to you, you might not be much better than the tumblr fags.

>the ”i accidentally clicked on Yea Forumsinstead of /cm/” thread

keep going

Males can't be cute, they lack the necessary chromosomes and hormones and only women possess those things.

Actually, every trap is explicitly gay. There is no such thing as a straight trap.

these threads are great, trannies, trapfags, homos and all that other good shit just beating on each other. Who will be the last one standing?

Attached: urgh.png (498x564, 294K)

Manly guys just think we're straight. We're actually mostly bi but only for other traps.

Attached: EBXZwQOVAAU-POb.jpg (2027x2027, 344K)

Get the fuck off this website, this is a heterosexual website. Your sub-primate proclivities have no place in this holy land, leave you disgusting shit stain.

Homos and true trap lovers (aka people who know traps are gay) always win, because truth and justice are on their side.

Straight dudes.

Attached: p2xjr0k6utny.jpg (431x557, 23K)

Mr. Rogers, probably.

So in this thread we have faggots calling themselves straight holy shit you people need to be lacked up in a psychiatric ward.

Some trannies are built like linebackers and would demolish the rest easy.

Actually we only like men. Women are disgusting, they're not worth our time.

this desu

Attached: attraction by cliques.png (756x781, 99K)

>cute boys make trannies absolutely seethe
Interesting.

Attached: 1546521445649.png (680x700, 291K)

Males aren't cute you dumb fuck. That's an oxymoron.

Go dilate or something etc, closet fag.

You don't tell me what to do. I'm straight and I love femboys. GET FUCKING FUCKED FAGGOT

wtf are you on about? What a fucking dumbass.

Cute boys remind trannies that their entire life is a lie, and that they will never be cute like boys because trannies are all hideous hormone addled frankenstein monsters.

>literally homosexual
>twice
The more you know.

Stop replying to yourself.

not really, cute boys are cute

t. tranny

This is what crazy people type...

that's hot

Attached: geheichou hair.webm (480x270, 2.85M)

Please kill yourself and never come to our threads again.

t. cuteboy

>tfw no cuteboy roommate to play vidya with and occasionally suck his dick
why live?

Attached: cute boys doing cute things.jpg (1457x2063, 842K)

>Boys are from GBF

Granblue Fantasy? I don't know the game.

nah, i'll keep doing as i like.

based and cute

>Thread shits on traps and trannies
>"hmmm. trannies hate cut boys, huh?"

Attached: 1566679152229.jpg (910x1200, 830K)

You are both fucking retards. Neither of you have any right to say one is more worse than the other. Dumbasses.

Attached: I can choose.gif (490x660, 94K)

Twunk > Bara >>> Shit > Literally girl > trap

No u. Your daddy sexually abused you which is why u became a faggot. Acceptance is not to late, go get help, go get faggot conversion therapy, sexuality is a choice after all.

They seethe over everything, user.
A lot of them transitioned just because of a fetish that's unobtainable for them.

Ok, I'm actually seething now. Someone needs to put these freaks in their place.

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 18K)

that sounds kinda gay bro

gross. trannies aren't cute at all.

Attached: 1566678564457.jpg (755x610, 84K)

You're honestly as deluded as a tranny if you think you're cute.

Those words don't belong in your mouth. Stop it... Stop and go get help. I pity all these poor sub-humans.

Yes, that one.

Attached: 71500951_p26.jpg (1400x967, 562K)

Just so you know, we hate you and will never accept you. Stop ruining our communities you filthy parasite.

I aint got any videogame related cuteboys in my collection

Attached: 421421412.jpg (1280x1803, 244K)

only a little

most trannies, cuteboys etc are bisexual or straight there was poll on /lgbt/ most of them were mtf and bisexual with gays being a minority stop being fags the lot of you

I hope your weird ass isn't serious. Fucking go turn yourself in.

I literally said I'm straight. Stop projecting yourself to every guy.

collar and cage all cuteboys!

Attached: 76389674_p0.png (1500x2250, 1.34M)

Faggots, faggots everywhere in this thread, who asked you to come here anyway?

naw

You keep seething while I fap to this cute boy right here

cringe and puke pilled

over 90% cuteboys are exclusively gay. your poll doesn't mean shit because it was on a trash board infested by trannies. cute boys don't go to /lgbt/ ever.

yes!

Attached: collared.jpg (663x873, 80K)

i agree but for some reason many people disagree with me and do call me cute. my husband does so even daily.
>we
>our
uh huh

I love my pet Astolfo!

Attached: DMINrE7WsAEZz1O.jpg (600x900, 75K)

Cute boys are nice but you're genuinely an awful person. All trannies are inherent scumbags.

Let's do it user

Attached: 1449958385199.gif (286x282, 381K)

absolute delusion cuteboys are mostly bisexual at best I mean wtf would you limit your option as a cute boy

Sub-human right here folks.

i do too!
who wouldn't?

Attached: 1513845303854 asto.jpg (454x750, 52K)

Nope, almost all femboys/cuteboys are 100% gay. They don't waste time on women. There's absolutely nothing more boring than females when you could be pulling in males.

tranny seme, cuteboi uke

Because I can't get any boipussy and if it is available,it usually belongs to some lispy fag. I mean have you seen the western cute male? They're either a brat, an annoying faggot, a ski boy, or just downright too shy to say hi

>tfw twink, more fem than masc
>26 now, it's creeping ever closer
>in a few years i won't look underaged
>my body won't be as smooth and tight
>i will kill myself

it hurts bros

I like how people try to "gotcha!" on the fact that cuteboys aren't so cute after 30, but that's exactly the same with women.

Who would you be more happy with? A twunk who is still cute but just has a hairline that is receding, or a blown out bottom-heavy woman?

>things that a good person surely would say: the post

It's time to transition from cuteboy to fucking cuteboys and living vicariously through them.

because women are dull as fuck. anybody who can attract men will go with men 100% of the time. having a guy lust after you is thrilling. women don't lust after anything except money and attention. they're too boring to be worth my or any other cuteboy's time.

make sure to stream

Real men are never cute, you fucking retard.
Stop with the delusion that you look like a 2D anime boy.

>a cute boy matures into a handsome young man
>both girls and guys still go totally bonkers over him
>crooked healthcare industry finally adds the finishing touches to a tranny's botched biosculpt
>everyone now finds them off-putting; even their chasers and enabling peers discard them like garbage
Imagine making such a bad call.

tranny puke desu. all trannies belong in the fucking toilet.

>You're just randomly bringing up traps and trannies for no reason! Obsessed!
>This thread has the majority of faggots replying creaming over the feminine boys they wish they looked like after cutting their dicks off to be a pretend woman
>posted on Yea Forums
But the tranny hate is TOTALLY unwarranted, right? Not a fan of waifu threads, but even those get derailed with tranny posters.

Fucking reddit noses man

I have good news user
Some bois are genetic freaks like Robinbanks and stay cute forever. The bois that aren't lucky can just transition into DENKA tier hunks.

Attached: 16dfgh457jg564j.png (1000x1218, 1.17M)

This is funny because I've seen genuine arguments to quit using trap and use otokonoko instead cause it's not offensive. But now trannies have nabbed that term too lmao

Man, shut the fuck up, you a fuck. Fucking weirdos in this thread.

Sometimes things need to happen for stuff to click. Man, I wish I've taken her picture. She was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. I still fantasize about fucking her in Sora cosplay while she's in character

Attached: not_her_obviously.jpg (340x500, 37K)

>gyno
dilate

Attached: 1559086335898.png (1000x935, 562K)

You will be cute way longer than you think. Guys age very, very gracefully. I've seen super cute crossdressers at 35 who looked 20ish.

no one gets srs apart from a minority stfu about this bullshit I am tired of you retards complaining about srs when trannies don't usually get the surgery

fat assed girly boys are the best tbqh

Attached: ass.png (800x1339, 848K)

i'm a narcissist, only really fuck boys who share a lot of my physical traits so i wonder if it'll change when i phase out of being a cuteboy

Stop insulting pussy and attaching the concept to males. You want to put your dick in a shithole, how have you not been forcibly locked up with prison inmates?

all trannies are ugly mutilated freaks.

>tfw have gyno cause ex fatty
pls do not bully

>neither femboys nor traps ever take HRT.
kek, /femgen/ has it's own hrt guides. some of the posts there are fucking hilarious.

True

Attached: qwkyutewrjidg.jpg (900x1200, 84K)

Ah yes, the classic
>draw woman
>call it a boy
Trannies and trapfags as delusional as ever

I agree with this. Women hit on me but I disregard them because I know they're just shallow cunts. But when a guy hits on me it's exciting.

if you can't tell the difference between 2d and 3d, then you're just as bad as the trannies who mutilate themselves over it

Attached: EED_0b6UwAAKHaF.jpg:large.jpg (638x900, 95K)

cuteboys and trannies fucking females is sickening

dudebro culture

moar

Attached: 1562740122821.jpg (489x460, 20K)

Exactly. Cuteness is a biological female trait very common in females.

"cuteness' is a female trait.. It's called Neoteny. The most biggest example being how pitched their voices. Higher-pitched voices sound cuter. Almost all baby like mammalian animals got this and girls retain it into adult hood.

Attached: 1566298162108.png (837x1250, 807K)

I want to fuck a cute femboy god damn.

This. Any guy cute enough to attract men will always be exclusively gay and only care about being with men from then on. Women are just lame as fuck.

fuck off faggot, he looks great there

>a tiny dick that's been shrivelled down to pure inadequacy by hrt instead
Oh boy!

Actually estrogen makes people extremely ugly.

I will stand my ground no faggot will leave this thread without the taste of my vulva in their subconscious. None will leave it. Just know you are all fucked in the head.

I'm 26 too but I look like 20 to most people... So it makes me wonder how aging actually is like. Like most people who look old they look old because they are tired and in bad shape. But if you stay in shape and live healthy then you will look pretty good even in your 30s I'd imagine. Its hard to find good examples because most of the boomer generation revolves around wageslaving, drinking and manly hobbies.

don't have any more that i can safely post, take some clae though

Attached: clae.jpg (1254x1764, 1.51M)

there's absolutely nothing boyish about this pic.

Genetics, diet, fitness and health, it all plays a part I guess

Get the fuck off Yea Forums, you don't belong here.

>cuteboys fucking females is sickening
Nope. My favorite kind of hentai is when a cute femboy with a bubble butt fuck a girl in a mating press. That way I could fap to the girl AND the boy!

LGBT in general hate traps and femboys because they can't fathom someone displaying feminine traits and not being trans
They also hate bi people, not sure why B is part of the acronym

Aww a typo. You a dumb fuck was what I wanted to say.

sandniggers aren't humans

those were gross trannies then. femboys and traps are 100% natural by definition. they never mutilate themselves with hormones.

MOOOOAARRRR

Attached: cfnrdziwnt101.jpg (695x695, 35K)

>Suck dick
>Think Pride is fucking retarded and shameful
>All the gays I know are pissed off at me to the point one set my door on fire (We live in the same apartment building the fucking retard)
>All the liberals I know claim that I've "Dissociated with my true culture"

Shit sucks ass Its really turned me off of men and associating with gays at all. I still love dick though.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75418298

Attached: 75418298_p0.png (1200x1695, 310K)

cope

Go back to school. Get off Yea Forums.

Gays don't act that way, no need to worry. Only SJW women, trannies and their pet cucks act the way you're describing.

Finally this faggot thread has reached bump limit

U a faggot in denial. That whole sex position is for faggot apologists.

This is part of why monogamy isn't a meme. When you go through those physical changes with a long term partner at the same time you can better adjust to each other.
Find a husband and grow up, faggot.

This is a literal person saying this... How the fuck do people like this decide to say these things? Oh yeah, they're fucking lunatic dumbasses.

good point
someone should make a new one

Hell yeah!

Fucking eat shit and piss. You're mentally ill.

>Yea Forums - Philosophy of Homosexuality

No he was a gay guy. Was competently in the closet but once he was "liberated" as he calls it has jumped straight down the faggot whole and now screams at people if he even thinks they are in any way antigay.

trannies and femboys belong with each other

End thread end plz. No more faggotry.

go back to /r/trump, kid

This, unironically.

Closet cases are mentally ill. They're almost as bad as straights. I'd hesitate to call him a real gay guy.

Good thread

Attached: goals_2.jpg (1300x2000, 1.08M)

Whatever, faggots should be deported.

Friendly reminder that as a biological male you're a virgin unless you've had sex exclusively with biological females your entire life.

On a battlefield maybe. Femboys should kill all trannies.

trannies belong in the trash. femboys should be loved tenderly by handsome men and other femboys while trannies kill themselves.

>you have to be a trump supporter to hate trannies and trap posters shitting up boards
Dilate as one last reminder that you will never be a real woman, then 40%

youre just sending femboys off to die cause they couldnt deal with 6.5f mtf trannies

It's fine, 50% of the tranny linebacker army will kill themselves before the fighting starts.

Last post

Attached: d20c5c5b68f53117a019f09ce142d64c.jpg (1024x1280, 610K)

MAKE A NEW THREAD BOIS

Attached: rweew.jpg (1280x1790, 195K)

Reminder to sage the next trapfag thread

considering that your posts account for half the thread, it would've died long ago if not for you
I look forward to seeing you in the next thread regardless

Imagine having your dick between his juicy thighs

Got more (you)s than I left. It's just too much fun baiting on shitposts.

why do traps cover their chests?

there's nothing to look

except they will always hate each other

So fags can convince themselves they're not completely gay when the guy acts feminine. More delusions as usual.

While he isn't entirely correct (cuteness does not come from estrogen, rather from the absence of testosterone), neoteny is an actual thing.

cuteness comes from both high estrogen and absence of testosterone

that's why girls and traps are cute, but shotas and lolis aren't

Based.
Fuck baraniggers.

Attached: 1562489025111.jpg (541x800, 142K)

>HRT causes balding in most cases
That's a straight up lie