Rank them

Rank them.

Attached: Mario and Luigi.jpg (1024x480, 147K)

Bowser's Inside Story, Superstar Saga, Dream Team, Paper Jam, Partners in Time.

Superstar Saga
Bowser's Inside Story
Partners In Time
Dream Team

Never played Paper Jam but I assume it's shit

Mario and Luigi for Switch when?

did Starlow fuck off yet

1. Paper Jam
2. Superstar Saga
3. Bowser's Inside Story
4. Dream Team
5. Partners In Time

I can't
They have really high points and really stupid shit, it all depends on how you tolerate the stupid shit.

All ill say is that people who give DT shit while pretending others are perfect are the biggest faggots in the universe, that game had the best production and quality of any M&L and seeing people throw it away because of DURR TUTORIALS makes me upset.

Also fuck the recent stigma of people using the fucking Remakes as an excuse to say
>Franchise Fatigue
Nigga im waiting for a new quality console, i blame Arlo for this

Attached: 9d8.jpg (232x288, 68K)

BiS = DT
SSS = PJ
PiT

It's been so long since ive played PiT.

Everyone says its the worst, but I seriously dont remember hating it after SSS.

Bought dream team and hated it.

Didn't even realize Paper jam existed. I must've lived under a rock.

The game isn't bad, faggots just hate it because "linearity bad" and "item moves bad", but you pretty much get used to it.

You should try Paper Jam, it easily has the best gameplay in the series and no fillers

>Places Paper Jam as #1
Yikes

Why is Fawful so fellated by the fanbase?

Just because she was built up from game 1 to be the boss of one of the others?

DT
BiS
SSS
PJ
PiT

Attached: Dream Team Boss fight.gif (198x152, 741K)

People like seeing growth and having a character work for it and actually achieving it within 3 games is kind of cool.

That being said, i still prefer Shroobs and Antasma over him personally, but i understand why a lot of people love him.

1>2>3>4>5
It's been getting progressively worse over time (or perhaps SSS simply started the series too strongly)

Whatever the next entry is, needs to go back to simpler Bros Attacks. With each new game they got more and more convoluted to the point where just attacking an enemy became a 5 minute minigame.

DT is probably the only improved game towards SSS since it includes a brand new kingdom and everything, the game is just a long time and i understand some people hate that but it's still really good.

BiS's only flaw was how retardedly boring the Mushroom Kingdom was.

Somebody didn't play Paper Jam, regular bros moves are a lot shorter

Paper Jam is currently the best "Mario World" RPG, and that's because it's gameplay is super solid and treats everything with characterization and variety.

i've only played superstar saga and paper jam, and out of those i only finished superstar because paper jam bored the everloving hell out of me, no thanks to the endless onslaught of toads and ridiculously long attack minigames for your duo and trio attacks

3=1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=2=5

Yeah, I can see that. It's at least more imaginative than BiS.
It's mostly the long intro that makes it hard for me to want to play through it again, though. And a lot of parts just kinda drag on.
-At least BiS kept the action going, regardless of how uninspired it may have been.

this is the correct answer. although I have a special place in my heart for PiT. The chemistry between babies and bros is really wholesome

>it easily has the best gameplay in the series and no fillers
how is it any better?

SS > rest of them

I think they're all great