Gaben says: DON'T bully Epic Store

Gaben says: DON'T bully Epic Store

Attached: Skjermbilde 2019-09-12 kl. 08.08.29.png (1954x1190, 292K)

Steam cucks BTFO

how is this company still afloat

>tfw buying my games from the Microsoft Store where the achievements can't be hacked in

Attached: imagemaxres.jpg (325x244, 13K)

I dream of the day when valve would go bankrupt

By having a shopping cart.

And by having a high enough cut they can afford to do sales.

developers/publishers are the ones doing the sales

He's right though. There are far too many kids, anons and twitter mobs that would attack anything if some notable person badmouthed it.

>Epic is fucking up so bad even Gabe needs to step in

Publishers and distributors have to agree to it. 75% off sales aren't worth doing at 12%.

Literally Fake News of an already retarded "Kotaku" article. Why do people still give these assholes interviews?

Btw. what the Valve PR person apparently said:
>“I don’t think that was our intent to upset people,” Blue said. “It wasn’t the intent of the message. It was more about the timing. The game was about to launch, and then it was [exclusive to the Epic store]. So that was the only goal of that. What came out of that was not what we expected. It wasn’t meant to be this lightning rod.”

Also how the fuck do you "harass" a Digital Distribution gaming store? Is this some sort of new attempt to fuck consumers? Complaints are harassment?

i just want them to not make so much money off being a service that they go back to actually making games

No shit.
It gives them attention.

They don't want to be seen as instigating brigading on devs who switch to Epic. That's pretty understandable.

Steam drones are retards indeed

Why are you retards shitting on valve? This is fucking genius.

I don't want Valve to go bankrupt but I really want them to fall on hard times due to Steam sales declining so they'll ACTUALLY MAKE FUCKING GAMES AGAIN

What is PR? Piss in Rectum?

For every perfectly fine reaction and right to voice dissidence towards a dev or publisher, there has to be utter morons that make actual threats, straight up insult their characters, and fling racist/sexist shit. You’re not clever for spamming china pasta in their inboxes and forums, user.

Voice your grievances in a orderly manner. Stop giving them your money or fight to get it back if needed. Don’t take things farther than then ever should’ve needed to be.

>believing kotaku or any gaming journalist site
They're literally all slanted against Valve/Steam. Epic doesn't only extend crates of money to publi... I mean developers. The cash is flowing and it ain't in Gabens favor.

Shut up, Gaben.

Attached: Never-interrupt-your-enemy-when-he-is-making-a-mistake..jpg (400x640, 47K)

>Literally Fake News of an already retarded "Kotaku" article.
of course but nobody reads past the headline which why shit like is posted ad nauseum here.

They're just giving a non-answer and taking the high road in a clever way by showing they aren't intimidated and feel like their customers are the ones being harmed by Epic's choice of timed exclusives.

>HEY, DON'T SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT THIS MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION BACKED BY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS GUYS!
Clearly Valve has a plan for the long run. I've never known a company not to like customers bashing a direct conpetitor.

Taking the high road, sending a clever message to other companies that might take the epic road (you will get review bombed) all while making it impossible with ToS to do Epic exclusives
Pretty smart

gaben can fuck off

>gabe is just pretending steam's a 'movement' and he's a good guy that needs to calm the masses
like clockwork. reverse psychology works on retarded fanbois like shit to a poopfly.

the real trouble with gaming journalism is that they

a.) predominantly never cared about pc gaming
and
b.) suddenly care about "competition" on the platform ever since epic started flashing cash around

kill yourself, you dumb fucking retard

>loving a monopoly
>defending DRM
kys retard, you're the cancer that killed pc gaming

Sadly low IQ retards will eat this shit up and fall for the bait below it.

>monopoly
Not even using the word right, good work there.
>DRM
Defending one DRM over another.
Good try, enjoy your $0.05

How many?

Attached: 1548898689353.jpg (500x372, 55K)

>PC Gamer gets sponsored by Epic for some show
>PC Gamer writes lots of pro-Epic articles afterwards
My almonds were certainly activated.

RPS is/was also guilty of Epic shilling. Jim "i'm a big boy wrassler now!" Sterling as well, early on, though he's shifted to a 'both sides but also Steam is still ass' take.