Is it the most mature or deep video game ever conceived, or a shitty FPS with a nonsensical story?

Is it the most mature or deep video game ever conceived, or a shitty FPS with a nonsensical story?
Also, is it worth $7.49?

Attached: Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg (220x312, 25K)

*mature and deep
my bad

No and No. Torrent it. Or just play the fiorst. Nothing but a disappointment.

First one looks too scary for me.

the latter
and no
it's really not worth playing honestly I'm sure there are other games better worth your time.

Then nut up pussy. It's tense but in no way "scary". Just has a dark atmosphere.

it is not scary once you realize that you're extremely well-equipped to deal with any threat you come across, there are a few tacky jump scares but honestly the scariest part of the game is the thirty seconds before you get your first weapon.

t. someone who is too much of a baby to enjoy actual scary games.

>Is it the most mature or deep video game ever conceived,
No
>or a shitty FPS with a nonsensical story?
Yes
>Also, is it worth $7.49?
I unironically don't think so

I don't usually torrent games, is it okay to just use the most seeded on pirate bay?

look up 1337x
Never gotten a virus there. Piratebay is for retards.

Buy it it's good

>most mature and deep
Now that's just bait, what are you even supposed to answer to this.

It has a captivating story, with good pacing, great characters and aesthetics. It toys with concepts, rather than being 'deep and mature', but it does so well. The combat feels a bit tacked on, kind of like you're playing two separate games at the same time, but it's good and quite spectacular on it's own.
It's definitely a game worth playing.
The DLC is pretty damn good too.

How can a single man be so wrong

He's not wrong. Bioshock: Infinite has problems, but it is an enthralling game. It's a miracle they managed to take an absolute train wreck of a game and ship something that was pretty decent. It has amazing aesthetics. And the DLC is good, although I dislike some of the retcons.

>He's not wrong.
>captivating story
>GREAT characters
>toys with concepts well
>the DLCs are "pretty damn good"
It's as if we've played completely different games

I liked it a lot, but I'll admit it has its flaws and after looking at some of the behind the scenes concepts for the game I had a few "what could have been" thoughts. Also, refer to The best DLC imo was Burial at Sea 2. Both episodes of Burial at Sea were good, but if you aren't a fan of the series then I don't think the DLC is going to change your mind on the quality of the games.

>Is it the most mature or deep video game ever conceived, or a shitty FPS with a nonsensical story?
No
>Also, is it worth $7.49?
Yes

>>captivating story
It handles its central mystery well. It's a spectacular style over substance approach to multiverse storytelling. I think the rollercoaster skylines are a metaphor for the game as a whole.
>GREAT characters
Exactly.
>the DLCs are "pretty damn good"
Burial At Sea was amazing.
>It's as if we've played completely different games
Possibly.

This guy

There's a reason Bioshock 1 is still brought up to this day when people talk about atmosphere in games. It's definitely a tense game, especially in the beginning. If it's really too much for you, then I challenge you to muscle through it until after you get the shotgun and see if it's still too much, because you'd be really missing out on a great game.

characters were good but they didn't do anything interesting. The villains were shit, Elizabeth just switches from waifubait to psycho mass murderer at random, and Booker has zero personality despite the game being entirely about his personality.

>Booker has zero personality despite the game being entirely about his personality.
Disagree completely. He's a soft spoken war veteran alcoholic scumbag. He's Troy Baker's most Troy Baker-ey character. What did you want from him?

No and you would be ripped off if you played it for free.

>GREAT characters
>Exactly.
ayy lmao

It's a great fps (with semi-bad enemy AI) with a nonsensical story

BRING US THE GIRL, AND WIPE AWAY THE DEBT!

Pure
Kino.

>The villains were shit
What do you mean?

It's an average to good dumb fun shooter. Pirate it or pay under 5$ if you absolutely want to be a buyfag. Some things, like the visuals and general setting are amazing. Sound design is also top tier. The gunplay is solid, although some guns are just plain boring. Not-plasmids are just plasmids without the wow factor they had in Bioshock 1 and 2. The story is meh and tries way too hard. It screams pretentious IMO. Enemy variety is meh.

>ruining nigger villain by making her a dindu nuffin in the DLC
BRAVO LEVINE

Pretty much. Although there are some very tense moments followed by jump scares spread out(the 2 different assholes in medical bay come immediately to mind).

Comstock was boring because you only saw the religious schtick, none of his motivations. Fink was a bland cartoon villain, hell if it wasn't for his stupidity there wouldn't have been a war. Fitzroy was good until she suddenly went bloodthirsty.

None of them matched the complexity of Ryan, the insanity of Cohen and Steinman, or the cold intelligence of Lamb and Fontaine.

*ruins your entire narrative*

Attached: bioshock-infinite-note-door[1].jpg (558x314, 58K)

>Comstock was boring because you only saw the religious schtick, none of his motivations.
His motivations are not complex, though. He's your mirror image. You turned into a monster who sold his daughter. He turned into a monster who would do ANYTHING to have a daughter. It's very Fringe, I guess.
>Fink was a bland cartoon villain
I thought he was a pitch perfect Robber Baron figure.

Also, the real villain of Infinite is Booker, or more precisely YOU the player. There's also the Twins, but they get a free pass to do whatever they want and aren't really villains.

Let's be fair here, Bioshock 1 had a 10/10 cast so of course it's better. It's also better than 99% of games out there. Hell I actually can't think of a single game that has a better cast of characters.

It's an okay FPS with a serviceable story that isn't anything amazing and has holes if you pick at it

It's a mostly inoffensive game. Of course, Yea Forums acted like it slit there dads throat and fucking their moms over his corpse.

Game was so damn boring I didn't even bother looking for keys to explore the side areas.

Elizabeth ruined what little tension or suspense the game could have had.

50%> of fights take place in locked arenas you have to clear before you can move head.

All the vigors are garbage except for Murder of Crows and even than there's very little situational uses for them.

It's just a normal FPS with a weird story. But I enjoyed the environment and got my moneys worth.
Definitely get it on sale.

It's just mediocre and overrated, simple as that.

>He's your mirror image
that's the problem

Fink was just a greedy idiot who abused his workers until they had no choice but to revolt, then died because he was a retard with no plan.

Lamb was a worthy addition, despite 2 having a lot of other problems with the writing.

It's trash and anyone who says otherwise is proof of the continuous decline of Yea Forums

The game isn't worth any amount of money, because it's shit. Play the earlier Shock games if you care.

>the only other person on steam with my username thinks this is the best game of all time
Yeah. I'm not playing that trash.

Attached: hover hand plus head.jpg (638x480, 41K)

Attached: bloo sucks his own dick.jpg (638x480, 25K)

>Fink was just a greedy idiot who abused his workers until they had no choice but to revolt, then died because he was a retard with no plan.
Which sums up capitalism in general.