You are going to make a cyborg katana wielding ninja right?

You are going to make a cyborg katana wielding ninja right?

Attached: cyberqt.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o&feature=youtu.be&t=243
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/471042094
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/16242251
videogameschronicle.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-studio-explains-how-gender-customisation-works/
pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-is-now-playable-from-start-to-finish-says-game-producer/
dsogaming.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-developer-i-would-say-that-the-game-is-pretty-different-to-what-we-shown-last-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=wexoPcjgLIE
youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o
youtube.com/watch?v=dL-EnJ6sPkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m going to make a cyborg katana wielding street samurai. But close enough.

no i'm going to make a cyber futanari and fuck all the crossdressing girly boys

What's the point, I would never see my character in this game

>Cyberpunk tabletop is a game about limitless ways to play, you can play as whatever you can imagine and accomplish your goals in any number of different ways

>Cyberpunk video game
>DO THE HACK
or
>DO THE FIGHT
Amazing.

Is this at TGS?
>look how we copied you guys with this Akira ripoff
Stupid poles

Nah. I'm gonna make an qt augmented, gun wielding latina hacker.

Attached: LQdftLK.jpg (1320x2040, 450K)

do i have a choice?

Attached: 1557665253892.png (722x768, 304K)

Wow she's cuter than literally every single NPC in the game

I like how this retarded bike actually looks more proportionate when you put Asian womanlets on it.

Attached: EEPuxQLU8AAkQUO.jpg (2048x1954, 701K)

Attached: Ikumi Nakamura.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>see-fag

back to ribbit where you can self insert as a sissy.

based

Prime breeding material for the big dutch cock

I wish I was that motorcycle if you know what my drift is catch.

>Fags always trying to ruins every thread.
God just fucking go away.

Same with any game based on ttg. That's why they will never replace a good DM.

Handgun corp with some hacking

Attached: Jackal.jpg (549x591, 56K)

That is their way of making this game packed with action. How you would incorporate media class for example is beyond me. Enlighten me

Let's be honest, there's no way you can make a game that is a 1:1 of the tabletop in current day.
The only thing I'm really unhappy about is the pre-established voiced protagonist.

your obnoxious complaining ruins everything, seethe and cope

Jesus the design of this thing is fucking retarded. You can't even get your fucking face behind the wind visor. Did they put any thought into the design at all?

Wait isn't that the chick that just walked out on bethesda because she got sick of zenimaxes shit
RIP her game

You wear a helmet you dumb fuckass

Same, but I also realize it's just as hard to make a compelling story where you actually feel part of it without a pre-established protag.
Thinking about all the games that had 100% player created protags, they usually rely in side characters to carry the story while yours is just the most generic/bipolar dude possible.
So I'm bothered but in the end, just give another Geralt and build the story around him and I'll be ok.

Wait, was this today? I thought she would be somewhere else trying to get into another company.

why did you remind me of let it die
now i have to install it again

>wind visor
nigger thats a sun visor so you can see the dash shit

you mean like at a convention that has lots of developers?

ew those shoes.

Nah, I'm making my busty cat mommy

Attached: 1559919453405.webm (1280x532, 2.93M)

ideally I can dress up like a God Complex character, if not I'll go as virgin auged as possible and play hitman

>not a lead pipe wielding cyborg

Attached: D--kELkXoAADDKa.jpg orig.jpg (2000x2143, 314K)

why does she have a giant package bulge is she smuggling parrots into the country or something

Stick a metal dildo into your ax wound to stop it from collapsing.

Most of them at least try to give you a decent ammount of freedom
Cyberpunk isn't trying at all

Because you'll fight until you fall

Attached: 1568128248122.jpg (451x452, 13K)

ah fuck
time to clear my SSD

What better place than the tokyo game show? I assume that is where this is

She's an AI, she's smuggling hardware.

Attached: Her.jpg (648x1080, 66K)

>Cyberpunk thread not overflowing with shitposts.
So today is a good day. Also any thoughts what could show up in dlc? They said they would follow the Witcher 3 model when it came to that.

More districts is probably a given.
I hope they'll expand on characters abilities and what not though.

I'm going to be a corporate pig and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I know right? lets make the most of it.
for me I just want to bum around the city in a comfy fashion

The only way I cant think of is either a dedicated campaign as a journalist(I would love play spider jerusalem) or having common mission but context/reason change according to your path/faction sided with.

Want to know how I know you’ve never owned a motorcycle?

I think looking cool is more important than functionality in a cyberpunk motorbike.

The first Vampire Bloodlines game managed it just fine, although I'll admit it's more that your character was part of the story than the story being about him, but you still had a major role in it.
Then again Bloodlines was an exception, not the rule.
I can accept V, but I just hope s/he isn't a fucking dumbass.

Attached: 1559550918725.png (360x317, 283K)

Apparently you can if you're an Asian womanlet and tuck in.

Attached: tuck.jpg (1024x683, 374K)

I too wish to wield the chair leg of truth.

Name a modern game with actual choices. I agree with you btw

you mean cyborg chainsaw katana wielding ninja right

Maybe CDPR should hire her? Maybe CDPR should hire literally all available Japanese talent instead of scooping up ex-Bioware trannies.

Attached: 1565359235695.webm (542x600, 416K)

>Muh grorious nippon
Maybe CDPR should hire people based on their skills and experience rather than what get your dick hard?
I agree with on the bioware part though.

What a coincidence, Japanese games not only look better in the fanservice department but also play better than the westacuck trash as well. Imagine that.

Attached: 1568105066598.jpg (2068x2585, 711K)

Japanese not only sucks at making FPS, but their RPGs doctrine are stuck in the 90s.
Take your yellow fever and go.

CUTE!

a lot of 90's style rpg's are better than whatever the fuck is going on over here when you say "rpg"

Almost as if this game shouldn't have been an FPS in the first place, hmmmm?
Also the best action RPGs are Japanese: Dark Souls and Dragon's Dogma.

Attached: 1568036615128.jpg (600x625, 89K)

I'm going to make a max body max cool chad that talks people down and sleeper holds them in to submission if they won't listen to reason.

Attached: Times Change.png (1240x1710, 1.81M)

>this level of character customization in an FPS
lmao, what a waste of time

Ah I see, because it's better that mean fuck progress and we should do the same shit over and over and over again.
Really activate my apricots.

Almost as if it was decided to be an FPS from the start.
You can argue about "what it should've been" all you want, it's moot.
Also if you want this to be like a Souls game you deserve to suffer castration.

Attached: 1568121938604.gif (236x224, 1.03M)

It's a first person game, so no.
Limply waving a plastic sword around with no depth perception and hitting enemies that don't even feel it isn't my idea of a good time.

Nope, I'll be making sniper who hacks environment to take advantage of it and make distraction. Also, making enemies to kill themselves is fun.

some people enjoy character creation even if you don't get to stare in a mirror for half the game, I'm a sucker for it personally, if you don't care then stick with the default and move on.

nono, I'm going for dual pistol katana wielding ninja ex corpo accountant.

>I enjoy customizing characters that I'll never see
autism

>doesn't know a thing about bikes

>customizing characters at all

>Customizing

>weebfag shit
nope, playing the game as intended

Attached: 1.jpg (768x433, 49K)

how is it "progress" if it's worse lol, what a retarded drone

>because it's better we should do it instead
Yes? Is this meant to disprove him? It seems like you're actually arguing that shit games should be made knowing they are bad because they are "progress." I hope that you made a typo or something user jesus christ.

There is no "progress" in the westacuck gaming industry. Only regress. Graphically, thematically and very much mechanically.

>Also if you want this to be like a Souls game you deserve to suffer castration.
I didn't say that. I just brought those two as examples that completely shit on your narrative.

Attached: 1563357720881.png (2560x1700, 2.78M)

this, looks even dumber in-game

Attached: cyberpunk-2077.jpg (2160x2160, 625K)

outta the way cute girls.

Attached: keanu.jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

He should've had his Arch bikes into this game. Maybe one special model unlocked mid-late game. Make it some older in universe 2020 boomer model that Johnny rode or something. I mean it looks neo-retro anyway.

Attached: Arch.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

How old is she?

I need id on the shoes

probably pretty old

Attached: D8quLkTWwAAwn6e.jpg (1888x1080, 166K)

Mid thirties

Attached: EDs61hQUcAAgBQp.jpg (2160x2160, 610K)

HEAR MY CALL - IʼM CHIPPIN' IN
TOTAL WAR - IʼM CHIPPIN' IN
CASINGS FALL - IʼM CHIPPIN' IN

Attached: 1567290976009.jpg (810x362, 87K)

>that image
fuck thats good

Holy fuck, lmao. I just realized that the camera perspective makes no sense in FPP. Judging by the footage in the deep dive the camera is located somewhere between his belly button and his penis. So much for "immersion", how do you fuck up this badly?

Attached: fpp.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

That particular screenshot is kinda weird yeah. It doesn't look that low in other footage.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video 2.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

on asian superbikes you ride them like a jockey on a racehorse dude, his body is raised in that image because he's stationary.

It sucks that most of these threads devolve into shitposting almost right away, there are some minor negatives and positives, I'd love to have a comfy discussion about.
>I like how you interact with control surfaces, actually pressing the buttons on the elevator or controls for your apartment, instead of just looking at the elevator panel and getting an up/down button prompt for example
>I think it sucks that you can't customize your home, but would be cool if the interior will change over time. I'm sure at least the wardrobe and armory will fill up.
>I highly doubt this will happen, but it would be the shit, if you could beat the whole game with your starter pistol by constantly upgrading it (or by extension any other weapon you like). I'm not a fan of having to throw away a cool legendary weapon that I may even have a bit of a connection with, to replace it with some common piece of shit I dug up in the trash, just because the latter has a higher number (as is the case in Witcher). Again doubt this will be the case, gotta keep the teenagers grinding for better loot, but so far I've seen no lvl indicator on weapons.
>I really hate the Deep Dive UI compared to what was shown previously. I might get over the inventory looking different and the character creator having lame names for its tabs, but the enemy name/lvl indicator and aiming reticle was so much better in the 40min demo. I assume it won't be hard to mod back in, but somehow I doubt that'll happen.
Also FUCK MULTIPLAYER and FUCK HARDCORE MODE, you don't make a game "hardcore" by disabling the UI, if your game isn't designed for that.

plus, isn't the UI part of the gameworld too since you get such displays from your cybereyes?

I agree, but making a game where you have all those choices would mean they'd have to cut corners somewhere else. Besides let's say CP2077 had the option to play the whole game as a Trauma Team employee or a cyber cop/detective, at that point it kind of becomes easier to just make a different game altogether, don't you think?

Yeah, which is kinda cool actually.
I also really hope the directions and descriptions you'll get from quest givers are accurate enough, that you can navigate the game without a mini-map

I'm going to make a nigger and get everyone BLACKED

Pathfinder: Kingmaker did an ok job

>limitless ways to play
you mean make a reflex build, there's one good build in cyberpunk 2020, it's the reflex build, it's the stat you roll for anything of any real importance, especially in a scrap.

No his posture is the same when moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o&feature=youtu.be&t=243

Just imagine you tuck in when you switch to 1st person senpai :^)

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Wow what the fuck is this an apolitical Cyberpunk thread? Am I dreaming?

imagine if you were the bike haha

If you want comfy Cyberpunk threads open them up with bikes boards.fireden.net/v/thread/471042094

Attached: EEObVFbU4AAuNjp.jpg (2048x1414, 363K)

shh, don't ruin it.

>Cyber muscles with 20th century suspension
Neat

Especially for over 100 replies, fascinating.

There's no fucking room to tuck in. It unironically pisses me off how they can fuck something as simple as this. Couldn't they just get Keanu to advise them or something? Are motorcycles not a thing in Poland?

If I can't make an Exotic V, what's the point?

Attached: IMG_20190613_164809.jpg (133x236, 14K)

trannies are too busy fighting taimanin today

There is, the seat is pretty long and the tank is kinda sloped.

>Are motorcycles not a thing in Poland?
I reckon they have a decent presence over there seeing how majority of ADV and cruiser touring groups around my parts are Polish. The rest being Krauts.

Attached: Yaiba-Kusanagi.png (2187x926, 3.71M)

Have you ever rode a bike?

I know, right? I had to make a 'cyberpunk' word filter to avoid the threads and I am looking forward to the game

It's early in the morning, lad.

Get the organ donors from /dbt/ on /o/ here, they'll enlighten us

>not making a Max Headroom type journalist/detective hacker

Schwarbage.

So am I. Problem is, since the info on the game is limited, you can only talk about positives for so and so long.
While making the same "Here's your Cyberpunk, bro" thread every day seems to never get old.
Also smaller concerns about the game, like easily drown in all the sunposts, trannyposts and whatever else people complain about these days.

How many of you gays are man enough to ride a motorbike?

The whole genre is still riding on neoretro aesthetics due to time it was conceived/popularized.

Attached: ECkOGrMXkAA5E0w.jpg (3840x2160, 490K)

Literally detective. Inquire people, bribe and blackmail/offer protection. Some guy posted how to do a rockerboy type too, saved it:

I was really disapointed to hear you couldn't be a rockerboy and they explicitly said there was no way to play that in a video game.

Just how retarded are they?
>Fame
>Persuasion
>Seduction
>Wealth

All of those grant you a first person gameplay build.

The power of fame:
>Oh slag...it's ____...it's really ____ here right now. I must be blitzed. Yeah, sure whatever you say, man, go right on in.
The persuasion:
>We'll do ANYTHING for you, ____, anything. You heard him, gang, let's zero these bakebrains.
The seduction:
>To think I'd cain my own family. But if it means being with you...
The wealth:
Top tech, weapons, upgrades, you name it. Special stuff not even the military can get. Buy off entire gangs and top corpo execs, their pockets will never fill pools like you.

Sing out into the night, blast the airwaves. Convert people to your message. Incite riots, political strife, assassinations and more.

Rockerboy gameplay is fucking awesome and it's really sad they didn't have the imagination for it. High charisma, pet followers, discounts and deep pockets. Song creation with choices that influence population and create zone wide events. It's so fucking easy to implement but they turned off their brains and didn't even try.

There's also this fat piece of shit seen in Deep Dive video.

Attached: 1.jpg (1170x531, 36K)

Female lesbian crafter/sniper. black hair, ponytail.

Attached: 2.jpg (641x517, 20K)

And a glimpse of the customized bōsōzoku bike from Tyger's Claw. Honestly the part I look forward to the most is the Westbrook/Japantown district. It has nice magenta colors and weebs.

Attached: 1568112680429.jpg (1318x664, 198K)

Nothing will ever compare to a cute smol tiddy hacker gf who calls you puppy and strips when you get a good score...

Pic related

Attached: 3F703160-333B-4877-B336-AF2E3A54B798.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>video games - limited
>imagination - limetless

I am mind blown.

Witcher 2

wait is the game out already? how do you know

It's literately not even an rpg anymore

They're making a sequel right? Would be cool to have a cross-promotional free DLC between Ruiner 2 and CP2077 since a lot of former CDPR guys worked on Ruiner. Imagine if they packed the iconic helmet and the cyborg arm as one of the implants. Maybe also a bike, fuck it.

Attached: Ruiner.jpg (1920x799, 166K)

But you where still limted to playing Geralt. Sure you could choose a side in a major conflict and to other things to influence the story, but if I really wanted to play a Doppler secret agent (which is possible in a fantasy tabletop) I couldn't do that.
Video games will obviously be more limited then your and your GMs imagination.

Excellent taste. Though she's still wearing her sexy yoga pants in that pose.

I'd be happy with just the helmet. It looks so cool.

Attached: Cs_AxDoWYAAW4yE.jpg orig.jpg (1800x1719, 439K)

IS the game actually good?

No, it's a generic twin stick shooter shit. Only girl is cute.

Source?

Ruiner is a really fun twin-stick with gorgeous visuals and a great atmosphere. Plus you get led around by a cutie who calls you Puppy which can be hot if you're into it.

Attached: ruiner_by_levenska_dd77x9o.png (2000x2800, 1.62M)

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/16242251

Attached: 1543541829925.webm (1440x1080, 1.56M)

Seconded

Attached: 1567593120593.png (719x293, 140K)

it's from ready player one btw

>top down twinstick
call me crazy but I just don't look for twinsticks when I want to play a cyberpunk game.

I'm fine with this.

>Nothing compares to a cute AI hacker "gf" who calls you puppy and cheerleeds you to kill more people ... so you can reach a point where she can release you for "realzies" so you can slaughter even more people, kill your brother and then tells you to "come find me if you live".
Sounds like an average gf I guess.

Attached: RUINER.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

aw shit here we go again...

those half a dozen of really tall skyscrapers (if they exist in the game) should be in corpo plaza not westbrook

Hi, played it to the end on hardest difficulty first time. Without knowing how to chain dash, with a mouse and keyboard. It felt hard. Then I learned how to chain dash without freezing time and I turned in to a meatgrinder, and it felt like a total power trip. The game is really fun and I personally got used to the control quite fast. The music is great for the gameplay, the visuals are pretty good, the coloring is something you get fairly rare at least from my personal experience, and it's quite nice. I recommend maxing personal shield, dash and slow time powers first.

I'm going to make my wife Jill

Attached: jules.jpg (2894x4093, 1.42M)

That's Westbrook/Japantown.
Pic related is City Center/Corpo District.

Attached: 1568165182226.jpg (656x922, 192K)

Good taste. They already confirmed corporate tuxedos being in the game and how that will affect the NPC dialogue depending on their status.
Now we just need the helmet. Maybe we get an off-shoot of those Trauma Team helmets but I'd really prefer something with a big faceless visor like your pic.

Attached: 1567544314901.gif (737x832, 1.97M)

corpo plaza is cut
here's how it looks in 2020
unless cdpr decided to add more high rises in other districts

Attached: 111.jpg (1478x970, 650K)

You can't. You can only make uggos.

in understand what you saying...
but that the same time they would be fools not to allow you to closely recreate things that you love from that genre.

Detective, sure. But protection missions arent much different aspects of the same fps shooting style, so why even call it something different. Blackmail/bribes/influence is still a boring mechanic if you're "managing" your underlings/rivals into doing your bidding. If it's just a prompt on the screen that gives you additional option depending on your skill/wealth...thanks, had enough of that in TW3 and TES. Somehow it feels like big fish figures are rarely in the frontlines, so again, where's the action?
Rockerboy would be awesome, provided it's incorporated well. You would need to create a massive system that would alter public behaviour and opinion. I could see huge riots happening all over NC and whatnot, but how do you fit in (without generic charisma/persuasion)?

>Akira
"No"

Attached: 1563633494241.jpg (1675x661, 521K)

The Akira manga is older than BGC

And Yaiba Kusanagi looks fucking nothing like the Akira's bike. Different seating positions. Different windscreen. Akira's bike has a completely unique chassis that opens up. The only thing they have in common is the color and stickers. It's just that plebs who only watched a total of 3 anime in their entire life automatically start parroting Akira in the twitter comments.

Meanwhile Priss' bike is almost identical. Not just the color but absolutely everything else. Keep in mind that Mike Pondsmith is a BGC fan who also worked on the first P&P game for it.

Attached: 1563634370600.jpg (1436x1175, 1.26M)

Attached: 1545240671807.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

Media would be about evading fights. Outlast style in cyberpunk.

I haven't seen BGC in years but I'm pretty sure that bike actually belongs to Mackie and Priss just took it.

Well they already made no kill runs possible. Either through stealth, non-lethal takedowns, rubber bullets or persuasion. They could've implemented more roles desu.

go play the tabletop RPG then retard.
>waaaaaaaaaah I can't spend 40 years working my way up the corporate ladder in a video game
>I can't become the cyberpunk version of dave grohl in a video game

you know that this isn't how it actually looks like

HAHAHAHAHA THEY REMOVED GENDERS, NPCS WILL JUST REFER TO YOU AS V INSTEAD OF HE/SHE. Lmao, somebody update the Shazam post.

videogameschronicle.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-studio-explains-how-gender-customisation-works/

Fuck the bike gimme that challenger

>NPCS WILL JUST REFER TO YOU AS V INSTEAD OF HE/SHE
That sounds awfully fucking retarded. Imagine wasting fuck knows how much money and time getting al the voice actors back to remove all instances of he/she.

I will ride this bike like how i rode Todd's dick

But what if I want to be referred as he?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Did you just assume your gender?

>Imagine wasting fuck knows how much money and time getting al the voice actors back
Voice acting is one of the last things you do because you wait for the script to be almost 100% done.
Plus that's actually less work than having to record different lines for each gender.

The game has been in a VA ready state for nearly two years.

Yea, but you can already go for nonlethal playthrough, also evading fights with hacks... There has to be a bigger system in place that would influence you and your surroundings. Maybe cdpr tried to incorporate that, but at what level of complexity? If they oversimplify it, it becomes pointless, because at the end of the day you will still shoot some bad guys, cuz they dont give a fuck about your media status..or even if they do, kill you, get your eddies, become infamous...
Im not saying that more options are bad,but more of the same or similair is redundant. Same for pewpew and hacking, I really hope that hacking minigame isn't all there is to it

Fuck no
Gonna be a Corpro if I ever decide to pick this up
They showed off their skill tree, which amounts to (seemingly) 80% of skills having to do with guns or swords or fists, a single skill tree for hacking (netrunner) and a single skill tree for engineering (techies)
So it seems more to be an FPS with RPG elements than an actual RPG where the story and world are the basis for the mechanics

I won't believe you until you give me the source.

Even tho fixer Dexter whatever his name is refers to you as "miss V"

Not anymore :^)

user... remember the E3 2018 footage? All of that would have been made and produced within the last six months before the presentation.

You better believe that cd turd eject will find the time and the money to pander to trannies. However, actual (promised) features like multiple apartments is too much work for cd turd eject, because that would please a sizable chunk of customers instead of the 0.1% of the players that consist of blue checkmarks.

Oh for God's sake.

Attached: 1565776175107.png (722x349, 231K)

It's a demo made specifically to be showcased to the public, just like the TW3 demo that Yea Forums spent so much time crying about.

>It's a demo made specifically to be showcased to the public
It's not some piece of game made within a vacuum, it's taken directly from the finished product. This isn't 1995 anymore where you could make a game within six months and shit out some unrelated demo within a few weeks.

Proof? Dont say "gender removed from character creation"

It's just a piece of the game that was made demo ready, the rest of the game could be completely unfinished.
I don't understand how this doesn't make sense to you. VA for games is the absolute last step for the simple reason that the script will change, a lot, as shown by what we're talking about.

Attached: bsuwwhszcoi11[1].png (1092x860, 888K)

pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-is-now-playable-from-start-to-finish-says-game-producer/
They don't specify what it means but I'm guessing they mean that the game is content complete and they entered Beta in earnest
Meaning VA work was done

Also last year's E3 demo was completely scrapped
dsogaming.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-developer-i-would-say-that-the-game-is-pretty-different-to-what-we-shown-last-year/

You're a nonbinary default tranny now :^)

Did you read the article? cuck turd eject removed all mentions of he/she in favor of 'V' because they don't want trannies to write mean resetera messages about them.

Wanted system from GTA mixed with Mirror's Edge and the chase scene from Bladerunner.

here's my hot take on this, first it's barely going to actually affect anything because npc's were already going to just call you V most the time so they don't have to record the lines twice.
second, male V's voice is not nearly deep enough to allow me to be Dr. Girlfriend so the whole thing is pointless really.

>Meaning VA work was done
That's not what it means.

It's nice to see people still remember BGC. It's one of the reasons we're even getting this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=wexoPcjgLIE

Attached: b17d0c2c111dddbd0fd3befd465c69a3752f03bf_hq.jpg (1024x1021, 227K)

Teaming up with the Canucks and making a whole team for "sensitive matters" was a fucking mistake

Attached: 1528992446743.png (672x934, 147K)

Astral chain is closer to that really, neotokyo bullshit is hard to come by, but I do love it.

shes so cute, who is she?

I stand corrected. Not that it changes anything, who cares what gender is or isnt associated with your character.
The second article is irrelevant tho, what does gameplay have to do with all of this?

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

How exactly does this incorporate media/rockerboy? I would love to see some parkour, but I imagine cyberware is gonna give you a whole bunch of abilities and movement.

it's just people shit stirring, I read the article and it's just going on about how "most of the time" you'll be referred to as the gender neutral name of V, which was... already the fucking case because it means that you don't need to record gender varients for lines all the time, it's a common trick in games with a gender choice, in mass effect most of the time people call you by rank to avoid this, then you might get the odd ma'am or sir thrown in by a specific main character.

Furukawa Mirin

Attached: EEQvYDjVAAENeRK.jpg (3024x4032, 1.89M)

you ever feel like skirts just aren't worn by women anymore in the west?

Media shouldn't be about fighting, but surviving while getting your scoops.

>single-sided swingarm
absolutely based
>dish wheels
yeah no fuck that, enjoy the side winds fag

Attached: 1541553170138.jpg (720x960, 264K)

Where did you get this?

Can I just drive a volty around instead?

Attached: 1638.jpg (800x600, 81K)

They barely are.

lol literally the same design. most of people say it is inspired by Akira's bike though
why can westerners always be able to be getting away from ripping off Japanese?

Yes that was my point all along, but then you cant pack your gameplay with action. You can make decisions and influence this and that with stats like charisma, wealth to bribe others and stuff. Imho thats boring and slow paced

its from their 2018 e3 booth
its not the actual city though

>Wanted system from GTA mixed with Mirror's Edge and the chase scene from Bladerunner.
That's all action, pal.
I'll throw in Dehaka chase or Mr. X in case you played those since you didn't know what I was talking about before. You should really watch the original Bladerunner (version without narration)

Yeah I mostly see skirts and sundresses still being trendy on Asian TV nowadays. Not just skirts either, western women are also more prone to acting like butches, getting tattoos, wearing nose/brow/tongue piercings, smoking, being fat etc. Just a mess desu.

Attached: 1564820039615.jpg (3369x2520, 754K)

More or less, yes.

Attached: Molly Millions.jpg (1280x841, 113K)

>it's red
>it's a bike
must be a ripoff

Im not saying thats not action, im asking how is that even close to what media and rockerboy classes are (should be)?

I hope you can get cool cybernetic enhancements in this besides the whip and mantis blades
if this was shadowrun I would be going as low essence as possible
just cyber my shit up
I'm going to be a little annoyed when most of the options aren't reflected on your character model and are expressed as "you get a double jump and can bullet time" but we didn't give you crazy legs or weird eyes

personally I really want cyberclaws.

oof ESL-kun
But you're not wrong. I don't mind westacucks ripping off superior Nippon designs though. It's much better for westacucks to rip off something that's good instead of coming up with their own original abominations. Superior ideas always trickled down in other mediums. Gaming is no different. Most gaming innovations, genres and mechanics were Japanese.

Wish they didn't just stop on the bikes though. They should've also manned up and copied the cute characters from Japanese games instead of giving us these grotesque goblinas.

Attached: eww.png (370x600, 301K)

>why can westerners always be able to be getting away from ripping off Japanese?
Yeah, those poor Japanese. Always getting their hard work stolen.

Attached: can I copy your homework.png (1148x1458, 3.08M)

The Countach is a retarded car. You can't even reverse in it without hanging out of the door because you can't see shit. But people love it

Attached: 269066.jpg (780x520, 51K)

please tell me what you think they should be then

>posting dememeo in the current year
the nose knows user. Also that is a useless as shit reason because many other cars have this problem. Hell even cars as cheap as the wrx sti and the shitvic type r have this.

We've had monitors inside to show us what's behind us for years now, mate.

I just grabbed a picture off Google

>Also that is a useless as shit reason because many other cars have this problem. Hell even cars as cheap as the wrx sti and the shitvic type r have this
That just supports my view, I think. Sometimes people just design impractical things because they think it looks neat. I don't see anything particularly weird about a flamboyant bike like that in this setting

But anyway, what do you think the Doug score of that bike is

Not really related to a car made in the 70s

Also, the wing and fat rear wheels they added in the 1978 model completely upset the balance of the car. I believe the wing actually produces lift. Still my favourite thing Lamborghini have ever made.

If we don't see THE essential neo retrowave lookalike car like the Countach in this fucking game there will be blood.

Attached: 20ce3b54c98c6ac63ae4b75499e3bdc3.jpg (2160x1920, 1.19M)

Please play Farcry Blood Dragon and keep far away from the cyberpunk genre. Thank you.

what is important in car industry is not design; if it was so, then american would buy american, not Japanese :/

I see, you just randomly joined in. Scroll up
In a nutshell, boring mechanics seen in TW3, TES...Fame, persuasion, seduction, wealth. Im not saying they should or shouldnt be in the game, its just hard to make massive systems that influences public behaviour and opinion. If it doesnt alter enough, dont bother, ditch a couple of classes

Why would I? You triggered shithead. CP2077 is in-line with the true 80s inspired Cyberpunk genre. Because surprise surprise it's based on the 80s P&P CP game and it's emulating that style. Making it neo-retro by definition. Not techno noir nor weeb cyberpunk. It's proper fucking American 80s cyberpunk.

CP2077 carries the retrowave on its fucking sleeve despite what you stupid cunt memers are talking about. It has the clunky wired cassette futurism technology complete with vinyl records, it has the cheesy rock and roll, it has 80s kitsch fashion and punk haircuts, it has 80s and 70s inspired cars such as Pontiac Fiero, Pantera, Cadillacs, old ass timey sedans and muscleshits, it has the garish blocky architecture, it even has a synthy song in the Deep Dive video intro that literally sounds like Scandroid. The game is full on sunsets and cyber palms Suck my fucking dick and never reply to me ever again you stupid capital N Nigger.

Attached: 1528715613748.webm (1600x900, 2.57M)

>I like how this retarded bike actually looks more proportionate when you put Asian womanlets on it.
>You are going to make a cyborg katana wielding ninja right?
THIS IS MY CYBERPUNK CHARACTER!

Attached: mini Yuuki Aoi.jpg (500x667, 105K)

Pity we can't make them cute, flat and small. They're stuck to being fridges.

Attached: EEG83SHU4AEPkzA.jpg (3840x2160, 472K)

This. Perturbator should do the soundtrack and the whole game should be neon magenta and cyan wireframes, god I miss the eighties even though I was born in 1999!

I'm not disagreeing with you that it's inspired by the classics of the genre by the way. I just can't stand the way you faggots behave, and I'm fucking floored by your ignorance at least once in every one of these threads. This "NE0 \\\ R E T R O W A V E ASS-THED-ICK /// KICK IT INTO OVERDRIVE WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS BEOW-BEOW-BEOW-BEOW" bullshit is not cyberpunk, nor was it ever cyberpunk. Read a fucking book for once in your slimy life. The hero car is is a not-Testarossa. You'll get your pissing Countach.

Attached: crisps.png (790x456, 220K)

KONYA WA HURRICANE

Anons please, calm down, can't we just enjoy this relatively shitpost free thread and talk about the vidya? next thread of this kind we get will probably be started off by someone whining about trannies or first person.
sunposting seems quaint by comparison now

>what is important in car industry is not design
Apparently white people don't buy new cars every year anymore so almost all car commercials have niggers in them now.

Of course. Japan's complete and utter takeover of the auto and electronics industries was because they directly copied what everyone else was making, built it to a higher standard and then sold it for cheaper. The reason I posted that image was to illustrate that saying "why does everyone steal Japan's ideas?" is fucking ludicrous. Their entire post-war culture and near everything in it was copied from the west.

thats all fine and dandy but can we drive the mart cart in and out of the megabuildings
its kind of dealbreaker for me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (936x614, 74K)

Are you people legit retarded or just pretending? The design is obviously shit and nonsensical and the visor wouldn't do anything.

I never really understood why so many characters would be so fucking ugly in any futuristic setting where genetic engineering and cybernetics are commonplace, aside for maybe thematic reasons. It's fucking lazy writing and design in most cases if you ask me. In a world where your looks are, by and large, fully customizable, you'd expect damn never everyone, outside of the extremely poor and ideologically bound, to look extremely attractive. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say that most people would likely have either European or Asian features considering the broader strokes of those races are consistently considered the most attractive out of all of the races.

Attached: 7b977ee1c2842fab653c72208f38cec1-720x1017.jpg (720x1017, 91K)

i'm still upset about not being able to join the trauma team, they are cool as fuck so it sucks that you can't be involved with them.

You're mentally fucking ill my dude. Countless of bogeymen having an orgy in your head. I can barely even recognize what you're talking about or what triggered you.

>the whole game should be neon magenta and cyan wireframes
I didn't say that, cunt. I like both the sun bleached scene, the pink susnets and the neon drenched midnights. I'm not a sunfag/technoir shitposter. I'm very much aware and appreciative of the art style they went for.

>I'm not disagreeing with you that it's inspired by the classics of the genre by the way.
Then fuck right off and stop projecting arguments on me that I've never made you psychopathic fucking retard. I just voiced my wish for a Countach seeing how iconic it is to the aesthetic this game is honoring. Then you just fucking snapped like some dementia ridden pensioneer about drugs and Far Cry. Just fuck off.

>Perturbator should do the soundtrack
Listen to youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o at 2:26 onward. It's a full on neo retro synthwave. And if it turns out to really be Scandroid I'll karmically shit in your fucking grave.

Attached: ECkOGrLWsAArkUJ (2).jpg (3840x2160, 635K)

Cos they're poor generally, or you don't give a shit.
but for those who can and will, being good looking is rather easy yes, so it becomes boring, so some people go for the other extreme and aim to be really ugly to stand out, or they start going for more exotic biosculpts, one based on a celebrity perhaps (there are entire gangs of maryline monroes) or go full crazy and become a catman.

walking tank with a deagle and a feminine penis

>seeing how iconic it is to the aesthetic this game is honoring
What the fuck are you talking about? Retrowave is not cyberpunk. They are different things. Get it through your head.

what is the magic behind her

Attached: 233380699079202.gif (609x640, 599K)

I love cyberpunk!

Attached: wallhaven-646524.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

you mean some light that reflects in lens?

One thing I really dislike is that the dialogue options still don't seem to match what you actually say, similar to Witcher 3. It's really annoying, what is even the point. Just let me see what the actual dialogue will be. I even ended up accidentally killing Keira because I picked a line that suddenly turned into a fight

Attached: 1568076603168.png (786x576, 808K)

Attached: 1562554093969.jpg (905x1280, 432K)

No memes now, are you retarded? Are you literally mentally fucking unwell? Can you fucking read?

I never said they're one and the same. But this game has the new retro aesthetics by definition. Because CP2013/CP2020 was a cyberpunk setting conceived in the 80s and it featured all of the tropes and references from that age.
So now, 40 years later, when they're making a game set in the same universe they're calling back on those 80s design decisions. And I listed some of the more obvious ones here They even have the synthwave OST.

Reddit fucked your ape brain so hard you literally cannot even think the moment someone mentions "retrowave". Dumb fucking cunt.

Read above then die of AIDS you stupid piece of shit. Also cold blue/magenta/violet imagery is also in the game, like it or not

Attached: ECq5igRXkAIUGHi.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

You're partially right.
youtube.com/watch?v=dL-EnJ6sPkw

White people think the rest of the world ISN'T hostile, especially to the West's cradle.

Fully going to go with a black dude with an afro

Attached: 920C238__47945.1406828530.jpg (853x1280, 909K)

Everybody is copying their bikes now.

>One thing I really dislike is that the dialogue options still don't seem to match what you actually say
CONGRATULATIONS! You broke the code! This isn't actually a RPG, it's a linear action game masked as a RPG!

Attached: 15765436789.jpg (533x400, 112K)

I mean you were still able to do choices, but sometimes the dialogue was needlessly obtuse. I always had to think about what he actually might say. Would much prefer if it was just verbatim like Witcher 1

Groovy.

Imagine my face when I returned from Japan

Attached: 1547915545911.png (384x390, 153K)

The illusion of choice isn't choice my friend! Psychology 101!

Attached: 155653512489.jpg (591x530, 114K)

Did you play W3? You do still influence things with your choices. Illusion of choice would be that things always turn out the same

Attached: 59ee7ef7.jpg (640x480, 79K)

might be stress, because im in my 30s and most guys say i still look young. but i also go out of my way to take care of my skin and not touch things like makeup

YES THAT SNOWBALL FIGHT SURE WAS THE PINNACLE OF MORAL DILEMMAS

Attached: 15456789877.jpg (1464x1695, 539K)

Nobody cares, you threatened neoroastie.

Attached: 1560157562560.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

>Because CP2013/CP2020 was a cyberpunk setting conceived in the 80s
Correct.
>and it featured all of the tropes and references from that age
Ah yes. Those well known cyberpunk tropes such as DeLoreans, pink sunsets, wireframe vistas and music made for twelve-year-olds.

Just pop a blood vessel in your brain already so this conversation can be over, you furious insecure retard.

this is Yea Forums, everyone is always angry at something

>Those well known cyberpunk tropes
>cyberpunk tropes
>cyberpunk
Holy fuck. You really are a nigger? Here I was just trying to shit on you. But you're an actual single digit subhuman.
Not only can you not read, your degenerated monkey shit brain invokes things that I never wrote. Thrice now. You are so demented, so tormented in your schizophrenic membrane you are accusing me of the shit you are doing. You are the one trying to merge retrowave into all of cyberpunk. Despite me already acknowledging that there are different takes on this genre's aesthetics and stating that they're not the same thing.

The exact quote was
>cyberpunk setting conceived in the 80s and it featured all of the tropes and references from that age
By that I mean it featured the fashion, vehicle design, themes, music styles and pop culture references from that age. Because of course that was the idea of futurism then. It also featured Japanese being the tech overlords of the world because Japan at the time was soaring in technological industry. Nomads were basically just Mad Max bandits because Mike was a huge fan of Mad Max. I never mentioned "cyberpunk tropes" specifically, these were just the things that were a part of Night City.

So now, when they're making Night City in the current year all of those archaic design decisions that were made in the past are being reintroduced without modernizing it stylistically. Car styles that were modern at the time and included in CP2020 are making a comeback and are now seen as retro by the general audience. Because they quite literally are four fucking decades from the past.

I can't mince these words anymore for your midget mind. You are the biggest nigger on this site. And I do mean that unironically. You broke the fucking record of retardation. Slip up and break your dumb fucking neck because chances are by the time you read all of this you'll probably forget how to walk.

Attached: 1566739613698.png (3440x1440, 3.71M)

>user, hop on!
What would you do?

riding bitch on a superbike sounds... difficult? and terrifying.

Some chad in the army had one and asked him for a quick ride to see how it was.
I was pretty sure I was gonna die any second. Was also wearing shorts, tshirt and no helmet like him.
I regret that ride thinking about it, he wanted to show off to me so he stepped on it too.

You are off your rocker buddy. Anyway, all of these things aren't what I take issue with. You're preaching to the choir on that front. It's incredible that you can accuse me of not being able to read. I take issue with you and the rest of your underage redditor ilk squeeing about embarrassing le retrowave crap and thinking you're in good company with cyberpunk fans. Take a chill pill and finish your creative writing course, you freak.

Attached: thingken of vampires.png (1021x695, 397K)

Making a white girl and exclusively fucking black guys and mulattos.

Will it run on my GTX 980?

I mean, we copy from others who are in advanced stage, trying hard to make it with higher standards. there is no exception regardless of nations, regions, and races. but how can it be comparable to 60s or 70s Japan, that western gaming industry steal from Japanese ideas and designs, when their industry is already having mature, sophisticated complex nurtured by their rich history and culture. there is no need to excuse for blatantly ripping off, saying "you did the same thing in the old times"

That's easy to say, but I don't think you realise the extent of Japanese mimicry from WWII-now. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or that they should be ashamed or whatever. I'm saying that suggesting the Japanese get their ideas stolen all the time shows great ignorance. The vast majority of their modern fiction, even now, can be boiled down to "the Japanese version of X".

Probably. It has to run on echbacc one after all.

It never stopped being influential. That one waifu bartending VN even stole Sylia's cool last name.

Attached: 61a5019a64d9e4812de4b52698f9ca5a.jpg (1352x2003, 945K)

I'm going to make a black punk rock, gun-wielding street samurai. I'm still not sure what my character's backstory is going to be but I'm sure as shit not going corporate.

I started BGC a couple of years ago but never finished it. That dub was fucking awful.

Cyber lolibot prostitutes represent!

>The vast majority of their modern fiction, even now, can be boiled down to "the Japanese version of X".

>implying western are making more original things in the filed of fictions than Japanese

CP2077 is based on a Burger pen and paper roleplaying game from the 1980s. There is nothing Nip about it and CDPro is just trying to bait the weebs.
It won't work on me.

Attached: 1718198.jpg (600x932, 131K)

Mike Pondsmith is a massive weeb who had a ton of references to GitS, Akira and BGC in his games. He even worked on the BGC pen and paper game.
Also in his universe the entire Clapistan got dominated by the Nip corpos.

Original isn't necessarily good. We've already established that the Japanese versions of things are often better than the things they're aping. The simple fact is that the Japanese aren't particularly creative as a culture. Almost all Japanese sci-fi can be directly traced back to Gerry Anderson shows.